So it's official: Han DID sleep with Leia in ESB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
In the book Star Wars: Millennium Falcon, Han muses about how his "private time" with Leia in that ride to Bespin (it was Bespin, right?) helped get her even closer to him.

Ms.Marvel
how is that insurmountable proof that they screwed?

Autokrat
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
how is that insurmountable proof that they screwed?

If you rationalize it a certain way, you can make it work.

eek!

MasterAshenVor
I think he meant that four minutes Han was trying to "Help her" anyway. but No, They did not screw...You can read in Mission to Bakura that Leia was not even interested in sexual activity with Han solo at this point. Since in that book Han got some wine and a spread out a few rugs and pillows and beckoned her to relax with him, she accepted but in her thoughts she said she wasn't about to go any further with him at that time.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I think he meant that four minutes Han was trying to "Help her" anyway. but No, They did not screw...You can read in Mission to Bakura that Leia was not even interested in sexual activity with Han solo at this point. Since in that book Han got some wine and a spread out a few rugs and pillows and beckoned her to relax with him, she accepted but in her thoughts she said she wasn't about to go any further with him at that time. Are you sure that scene didn't have Luke in Han's place?

Hewhoknowsall
The way they worded it in the book Star Wars: Millennium Falcon made it seem pretty clear that Han slept with Leia in ESB.

Lord Lucien
"Private time" can easily be interpreted as their moment when they kiss.

truejedi
exactly. and with chewie and the droids there? Don't be obscene.

Darth_Glentract
No man, they didn't. Sorry to crush your fantasy.

REXXXX
AshenVor's example from Bakura seems to counter that as well. Obviously they did later but not during the events of ESB.

SWFan4Life
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I think he meant that four minutes Han was trying to "Help her" anyway. but No, They did not screw...You can read in Mission to Bakura that Leia was not even interested in sexual activity with Han solo at this point. Since in that book Han got some wine and a spread out a few rugs and pillows and beckoned her to relax with him, she accepted but in her thoughts she said she wasn't about to go any further with him at that time.

I don't if she wasn't interested, I mean they loved each other by that time, right? (movies made that clear)

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by REXXXX
AshenVor's example from Bakura seems to counter that as well. Obviously they did later but not during the events of ESB.

Lucenos book is newer canon so its true, they slept with each other.

MasterAshenVor
The books build upon each other, Bakura can not be disregarded just because the new book is new. That's like saying the Vong never showed up or the Sun Crusher never existed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.