Spiderman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
comparing these two who has lost the most in battle, humiliated, defeated and ko'ed?

who has the best win to loss ratio?

who has bn defeated the most in single combat?

what did it take to take them down in more then one person fight?

Mindset
*sigh*

JakeTheBank
Isn't this something that could be brought up in the actual fight thread?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Isn't this something that could be brought up in the actual fight thread? possibly but i want more then a few random post in a thread design to answer a different question. these are specifics and this thread has a single purpose

Mindset
What's the point of this thread?

Juk3n
i'll raise you a Kick from a deer to KO.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juk3n
i'll raise you a Kick from a deer to KO. he wasnt ko'ed he was testing his students reaction.. roll eyes (sarcastic) be serious..

anyways
how about getting f^&%&ed up by Doctor octopus 1st time around and making him cry...

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he wasnt ko'ed he was testing his students reaction.. roll eyes (sarcastic) be serious..

anyways
how about getting f^&%&ed up by Doctor octopus 1st time around and making him cry... When he was like 15?

JakeTheBank
So this is basically going to devolve to a lowballing contest?

Wild Shadow
So this is basically going to devolve to a lowballing contest? there will always be ppl that will chime in with a lowball in a thread.. the thing that i want to know is if we take a step back who has the better fight record.. and who was it that took wins off of them and how?

quanchi112
So this is basically going to devolve to a lowballing contest? I like this thread. If facebook has the option why can't we?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by quanchi112
I like this thread. If facebook has the option why can't we? what option are we talking about?

anyways if i recall kingpin also beat the snot out of parker as well

Parmaniac
Morlun forced him to run away.

Venom pretty much had him everytime without plot devices.

srankmissingnin
Two words...

Fancy Dan. cool

Wild Shadow
this is actually one poll i dont mine ppl voting for spidey

Logan gets beat up more often and in worse ways than spider-man., but he's got the healing factor to survive it of course.

Wild Shadow
how many times has DD beaten spidey?

i know DD tied him up to a flagpole type deal once

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how many times has DD beaten spidey?

i know DD tied him up to a flagpole type deal once

Not sure. Matt gave him a run for his money several times. Parker was mind-controlled during at least two fights though.

Parker broke free later.

Murdock might be Spidey-lite, but he's much more interesting character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.