Void and Thanos vs. Shazam and DoV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Random encounter.

1st Fight: Neutral setting
2nd Fight: Rock of Eternity

Q99
I would think DoV Captain Marvel is enough for both of them, either location. With Shazam there, all the more-so.

Warlord
IMO DOV CM could be enough

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Even in the Rock?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even in the Rock? Yeah.

JakeTheBank
Yeah.

How do you think they win? The Rock can amp Shazam at least a hundred fold.

Prep-Man
SHAZAM may be able to hold Void into the ROE. Just like the 3 Faces of Evil. A being with all the hate in the universe, IIRC.

quanchi112
How do you think they win? The Rock can amp Shazam at least a hundred fold. Exhausting their powers. Marvel isn't set to win a prolonged fight and with Thanos directing the limitless Void along with his impressive shielding they pull out a win in the end.

JakeTheBank
Exhausting their powers. Marvel isn't set to win a prolonged fight and with Thanos directing the limitless Void along with his impressive shielding they pull out a win in the end.

How do they exhaust their powers, though? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt outside of the Rock for arguments sake, but inside of the Rock, it's not likely to happen.

quanchi112
How do they exhaust their powers, though? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt outside of the Rock for arguments sake, but inside of the Rock, it's not likely to happen. Marvel tires out and isn't made for a fight spanning itself out wielding the amount of power he was wielding.

Shazam has limits and I don't see him defeating Thanos and I could see the Void tanking every attack and coming right back for more. I think he has the power to straight up kill Shazam as well.

JakeTheBank
Marvel tires out and isn't made for a fight spanning itself out wielding the amount of power he was wielding.

Shazam has limits and I don't see him defeating Thanos and I could see the Void tanking every attack and coming right back for more. I think he has the power to straight up kill Shazam as well.

Well, tiring out seems unlikely with the Stamina of Atlas while being inside their mutual place of power.

Shazam, a weakened Shazam, took it to the limit with Spectre inside the RoE. At full health/power, I don't see Void tanking his attacks. Possibly reforming from them with time, but not tanking them.

Omega Vision
Team 2 via bfr or just good old fashioned whompin' on Team 1

quanchi112
Well, tiring out seems unlikely with the Stamina of Atlas while being inside their mutual place of power.

Shazam, a weakened Shazam, took it to the limit with Spectre inside the RoE. At full health/power, I don't see Void tanking his attacks. Possibly reforming from them with time, but not tanking them. He still isn't used to wielding that much power and will eventually burn out.

By tanking I mean being destroyed here or there but coming right back. Plus the Void can bring the pain to the old man very quickly.

bbrem123
team 1

Q99
By the time DoV's supercharge runs out, both his foes will be majorly hurting. That's the entire magical power of the planet he was carrying.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
By the time DoV's supercharge runs out, both his foes will be majorly hurting. That's the entire magical power of the planet he was carrying.
Planet? I'm pretty sure he was receiving powers from across the Universe and from magical splinter realms.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
By the time DoV's supercharge runs out, both his foes will be majorly hurting. That's the entire magical power of the planet he was carrying. Void can come back time and time again. Thanos can tank quite an amount just with his shields alone.

the Darkone
Team 2

Q99
Void can come back time and time again. Thanos can tank quite an amount just with his shields alone.

I don't think Thanos can tank much from DoV Captain Marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think Thanos can tank much from DoV Captain Marvel. Why not? If one shield taxed a well nourished Galactus why won't this really exert marvel here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.