RiffTrax (By the MST3K crew)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2660/logoua.png

----------------------

I was just wondering if we have any other KMC RiffTrax fans. And if not, I hope some of you watch a few of these and become fans. I know MST3K has a big following, so you should check this out.

It's the same format we all know, but the difference is the movies being riffed are new and classic movies. No longer is it just public domain films. They are allowed to do this since they are only supplying you with the .mp3 to play with the movie you own/rent/borrow.

Lots of people pre-sync the video and .mp3 and post them online for download, but you'll have to find that on your own. I don't feel like breaking a forum rule. haermm2

If you opt to download the Riff's from other sources, please keep this site going and donate a few bucks to them. Then they'll be able to bring us some more laughs.

----------------------

My favorite Riffs: (in no particular order)
The Star Wars series
The Harry Potter series
The Dark Knight
Transformers 1
Willy Wonka w/Niel Patrick Harris
The Twilight series
Star Trek (the few Original movies they have Riff'd and the 2010 reboot)
Titanic
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Impediment
So, these are funny dubs of films? Kinda like Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist?

Or is it funny commentary?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Impediment
So, these are funny dubs of films? Kinda like Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist?

Or is it funny commentary?

Funny commentary, like in Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Impediment
Sweet. I'll have to check this out.

Robtard
Heard the MST3K version of a movie called "Manos: The Hands of Fate" is epically funny. Just saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.