Vestara vs Ben

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Setting is on Naboo

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

truejedi
Good thread. Not entirely sure, but I am going to say Ben, since Vestera is stated to be at the level of an average Jedi Knight. Ben was knighted after LOTF, was he not? (maybe I'm remembering wrong) Being a skywalker, he isn't an average Jedi.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by truejedi
Good thread. Not entirely sure, but I am going to say Ben, since Vestera is stated to be at the level of an average Jedi Knight. Ben was knighted after LOTF, was he not? (maybe I'm remembering wrong) Being a skywalker, he isn't an average Jedi.

True, although Vestara has had more training time since she likely started younger (didn't Ben shut himself off from the Force for quite a while?).

Darth Truculent
Ben was knighted in LoTF (can't remember the book, but it was after he saved Luke from committing suicide). Sabers wise, I'm pretty sure Vestara would take Ben. But Force and All Out wise - Ben. Ben was taught by both Luke and Jacen/Caedus in the Force. Both men were beasts of the Force. And the martial arts by Jacen/Caedus. Vestara would put up a pretty good fight, but not enough to defeat someone of the Skywalker line.

BruceSkywalker
ben 8/10 ftw

Hewhoknowsall
Well,

Ben:

Is a Skywalker
Has more experience with life or death scenarios.
Has his father, Luke Skywalker, as his master/former master.
Is a Jedi Knight.

Vestara:

Has had more training time, since Ben cut himself off from the Force for quite a while.
Has some other tricky weapons.

truejedi
Just remembered that Jacen was able to permanantly sever Ben from the force at will. A skywalker. Jacen was a bit of a beast.

Hewhoknowsall
Upon reading Allies, Ben amost certainly wins. He fought off Gavar and Gavar was even afraid of losing, although the author seems to emphasize that Ben was more determined than usual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.