Rune king Thor vs. Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

Void Sentry

Asgard -Olkahoma

Rage.Of.Olympus
Too far.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

Void Sentry

In Asgard Who do you think wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who do you think wins Quan?

I'm curious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Who do you think wins Quan?

I'm curious. Void, duh.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay.

quanchi112
Okay. Do you agree?

Lord Feron
This fight would test the absolute upper limits of Voids powers.

Fighting MM is the only feat that would put him in the same category as RKT.

Anyway I really don't know.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
This fight would test the absolute upper limits of Voids powers.

Fighting MM is the only feat that would put him in the same category as RKT.

Anyway I really don't know. Why would this be the upper limits here?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you agree?

No.

gogogadgetgo
No.

i betcha for quan, where rkt fails against void, thanos prevails stick out tongue

quanchi112
No. Why not?Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i betcha for quan, where rkt fails against void, thanos prevails stick out tongue Thanos has the means here whereas Thor doesn't.

Mshinu
Another Quan classic laughing

Galan007
Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why not?

Because I've read Thor disassembled and everyone of Void's appearances.

Black bolt z
Why not? Thanos has the means here whereas Thor doesn't. Neither of them are prevailing against RKT.Thanos might have a chance with an uber amount of prep time but thats it.

Also quan why did you leave for several days?Never got an answer to that.

kgkg
Out of curiosity how does Thor win here?

bbrem123
Originally posted by kgkg

there is no answer to this

Rage.Of.Olympus

By defeating him.

bbrem123
how tho?

kgkg
By defeating him. That doesn't even answer the question.

quanchi112
Because I've read Thor disassembled and everyone of Void's appearances. What does Thor do to defeat him then?Originally posted by Black bolt z
Neither of them are prevailing against RKT.Thanos might have a chance with an uber amount of prep time but thats it.

Also quan why did you leave for several days?Never got an answer to that. I said Thanos can defeat the Void while RK Thor cannot. Thanos can attack his mind while Thor can't.

I got sick of this place.

the Darkone
doses Mangog ring a bell! RKT is by far 2-3x more powerful than Odin.

Rune Magic+Odinforce= Total a$$ kicking!

Blanket
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Neither of them are prevailing against RKT.Thanos might have a chance with an uber amount of prep time but thats it.

Also quan why did you leave for several days?Never got an answer to that. ODG ownage

kgkg
Originally posted by bbrem123
there is no answer to this I'm just trying to see how people decide how someone will beat the Void.

Is it more firepower that defeats him and what are the limits we really didn't see anyone really beat the "Void".

Rage.Of.Olympus
What does Thor do to defeat him then?

Answer me this:

How does Thanos defeat the Void in your mind? I'm just curious.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Blanket
ODG ownage

Dem's fighting words.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That doesn't even answer the question.

You asked how Thor would win. I answered that he would win by defeating him. Pretty cut and dry I'd say.

quanchi112
ODG ownage You mean my stomp of him throughout various threads while he clung to onesided feats. You're too cute sometimes, brando.

Answer me this:

How does Thanos defeat the Void in your mind? I'm just curious. I've already explained this. He approaches this battle like he did against the Maker.

kgkg
You asked how Thor would win. I answered that he would win by defeating him. Pretty cut and dry I'd say. No shit. How does he defeat him.

the Darkone
What stops RKT from stopping time or unleashed raw magic and cosmic energy on Void a$$, Void could barelly handle the norn stone what the hell he is going to do aganist arcane magic in Rune and powersource that's under the Power of Cosmic in the Odin-force. If RKT can dispatch Mangog with a gesture who has defeated Odin before what much of chance does the Void has against RKT.

quanchi112
What stops RKT from stopping time or unleashed raw magic and cosmic energy on Void a$$, Void could barelly handle the norn stone what the hell he is going to do aganist arcane magic in Rune and powersource that's under the Power of Cosmic in the Odin-force. If RKT can dispatch Mangog with a gesture who has defeated Odin before what much of chance does the Void has against RKT. Void barely handled the norn stone? Hahahahahaha, he ripped Loki in half.

Mangog was sapped of his power by Loki so that's actually a horrible example.

No shit. How does he defeat him. Rage knows Thor loses but won't type it out just yet.

Badabing
Regular Thor pwnd Void Sentry. RKT blinks Void Sentry to oblivion...after he curb stomps him.

the Darkone
You mean my stomp of him throughout various threads while he clung to onesided feats. You're too cute sometimes, brando.

I've already explained this. He approaches this battle like he did against the Maker.

that's your mistake, RKT and Maker are two different beings, one has control over themself while the other was off there rocker. RKT can see the past,present, future at the same time, it would be fighting Odin who would be 2-3x more powerful.

the Darkone
Void barely handled the norn stone? Hahahahahaha, he ripped Loki in half.

Mangog was sapped of his power by Loki so that's actually a horrible example.

Rage knows Thor loses but won't type it out just yet.

Uh no it wasn't. The norn stones was huring Void point blank, killing Loki was the key for him to overcome the norn stones. Rune Magic + Odinforce which has feats>>> Void.

Blanket
Regular Thor tosses Void around. Norn Stone hereos were beating Void so bad he looked to stop the source.

It's probably a stretch though to say a Thor way more powerful could beat Void.

Although a better question would be; what could Void do to Thor?

kgkg
What stops RKT from stopping time or unleashed raw magic and cosmic energy on Void a$$, Void could barelly handle the norn stone what the hell he is going to do aganist arcane magic in Rune and powersource that's under the Power of Cosmic in the Odin-force. If RKT can dispatch Mangog with a gesture who has defeated Odin before what much of chance does the Void has against RKT. Strange has the ability to stop time that didn't help him defeat the Void.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/174/voidp.th.jpg

Void kill Loki with the Norm Stones with a gester what are you talking about?

Even if RKT destroys Void he can instantly pop right back to life no?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't see Doctor Strange stopping time there.

I've already explained this. He approaches this battle like he did against the Maker.

So he defeats the Void when he transforms into Bob Reynolds?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No shit. How does he defeat him.

By killing him.

the Darkone
RKT will keep on killing until he gets bored or transport him on the other side the universe. YOu guys are giving Void to much credit, who has really defeated that worth mentioning. Dont use that soory excuse of a story Molecule Man defeat, on the real who hasn't defeated a passive MM, who is softer than mother's love.

Blanket
Strange has the ability to stop time that didn't help him defeat the Void.

Even if RKT destroys Void he can instantly pop right back to life no? You realize that this trick Stephen pulled actually blocked Void, don't you?

the Darkone
Strange has the ability to stop time that didn't help him defeat the Void.

Even if RKT destroys Void he can instantly pop right back to life no?

He slow time so Strange can talk to Richards, that was not pretain to the battle, nice try.

Strange is Odin or RKT.

Face it Void has run into a buzzsaw in RKT.

kgkg
You realize that this trick Stephen pulled actually blocked Void, don't you?

... He took Reed away from linear time so they could talk. It allowed them to talk but it didn't stop the Void.

The point was that Strange had time manipulation power and he couldn't stop the Void so he needed Reed to convince Sentry to do it.

Main point is if time Stop - BFR was possible it would have been done by the marvel earth heroes.

kgkg
He slow time so Strange can talk to Richards, that was not pretain to the battle, nice try.

Strange is Odin or RKT.

Face it Void has run into a buzzsaw in RKT. Ok like I said I really don't care if you believe Thor wins. I'm asking for an explanation.

I already showed you power output doesn't stop the Void he can just come back.

A mental attack is probably the best option in talking the Void but than it would be character and Sentry vs Void.

kgkg
By killing him. Not possible.

Blanket
He took Reed away from linear time so they could talk. It allowed them to talk but it didn't stop the Void.

The point was that Strange had time manipulation power and he couldn't stop the Void so he needed Reed to convince Sentry to do it.

Main point is if time Stop - BFR was possible it would have been done by the marvel earth heroes. But it still blocked Void. Meaning his powers worked.

You and I both know that that's not how comics work. Time manipulation wasn't used against Void, only as a means of defense/buying a moment, and it showed that Void's not above it, even then.

quanchi112
that's your mistake, RKT and Maker are two different beings, one has control over themself while the other was off there rocker. RKT can see the past,present, future at the same time, it would be fighting Odin who would be 2-3x more powerful. What? Nothing the RK Thor does can defeat the Void. Thanos can attack his mind while engaging him whereas Thor cannot so he loses. Void's only weakness is his mind and since Thor can;'t exploit it he loses.Originally posted by the Darkone
Uh no it wasn't. The norn stones was huring Void point blank, killing Loki was the key for him to overcome the norn stones. Rune Magic + Odinforce which has feats>>> Void. The writer stated the only reason they beat the Void is he allowed it so no the norn stones can't do anything other than damage which he can reform from and keep coming back.

I don't see Doctor Strange stopping time there.

So he defeats the Void when he transforms into Bob Reynolds? I think he weakens his mind enough to get the job done by attacking it. Thor can't so Thor loses.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kgkg's logic made me lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think he weakens his mind enough to get the job done by attacking it. Thor can't so Thor loses.

So your suggesting attacks that go beyond the physical will work? Fine. Thor uses some life force and soul manipulation.

quanchi112
But it still blocked Void. Meaning his powers worked.

You and I both know that that's not how comics work. Time manipulation wasn't used against Void, only as a means of defense/buying a moment, and it showed that Void's not above it, even then. What? Seriously, if you read anything about the Void you'd realize the heroes were out of options against the Void who is more powerful than all of them combined. You have to prove timestop can defeat/effect the Void.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In the above scan, Doctor Strange manipulated time around him and Richards for a few moments and that apparently kept them safe from the Void.

Thor stops itself completely and goes to work from there.

Blanket
I don't see Doctor Strange stopping time there. shifty

quanchi112
So your suggesting attacks that go beyond the physical will work? Fine. Thor uses some life force and soul manipulation. No, I am saying Thanos can attack his mind itself while Thor can't. Void wins. You can't even give a serious argument to back Thor up. I might need to take up the helm for Thor for a while around here. You abandoned him.

In the above scan, Doctor Strange manipulated time around him and Richards for a few moments and that apparently kept them safe from the Void.

Thor stops itself completely and goes to work from there. For the moment so even with his ability they still couldn't defeat the Void just buy themselves more time. Thanks for helping the Void's case you Thor deserter.

Doctor-Alvis
I'm pretty sure RKT would have telepathy. You can do practically anything with that Odinforce stuff.

kgkg

Blanket

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, I am saying Thanos can attack his mind itself while Thor can't. Void wins. You can't even give a serious argument to back Thor up. I might need to take up the helm for Thor for a while around here. You abandoned him.

You might now know this but Thor has displayed telepathic abilities in the past on his own. With the Odin Force and the Runes, telepathy is no doubt something that is easily accessible to him. Odin hear's stray thoughts about him on Earth while pondering in Asgard.

Thor Godblasts him to death or sucks out his life force. Happy?

For the moment so even with his ability they still couldn't defeat the Void just buy themselves more time. Thanks for helping the Void's case you Thor deserter.

facepalm

kgkg

JakeTheBank
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Are people saying RKT can't beat Void Sentry?

WhiteWitchKing

Outside of outright stomping Void with spells? RKT has so much more options and having cosmic awareness he'll likely use them. RKT displayed this when he saw through the guise of recurring Ragnaroks. RKT will know Bob became Sentry through the serum and his struggles to keep the Void at bay.

- RKT uses his magic to aid Bob/Sentry's mind to overcome the Void. Then Thor k.o.s an unsuspecting Sentry long enough for a win.
- RKT goes back in time and kills Bob before he becomes Sentry/Void.
- RKT enters Void's mind and destroys him from there.

JakeTheBank
Seriously, WTF at this thread. King Thor would be more than a match for him. Rune King Thor borders on stomping Void. Rune King Thor materializes a helicarrier out of nowhere and drops it on Void.

kgkg
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
- RKT uses his magic to aid Bob/Sentry's mind to overcome the Void. Then Thor k.o.s an unsuspecting Sentry long enough for a win.
That is actually how I was thinking RKT could win.

Isn't that kinda against the rule of KMC battle. Also there is a big problem with his because you can beat almost any character with this tactic. Silver Surfer can beat Galactus by going back in time type of thing.

What are RKT mental feat that would say he could do this for sure? Even Strange fear going into Sentry mind because of the Void.

WhiteWitchKing
That is actually how I was thinking RKT could win.

Isn't that kinda against the rule of KMC battle. Also there is a big problem with his because you can beat almost any character with this tactic. Silver Surfer can beat Galactus by going back in time type of thing.

What are RKT mental feat that would say he could do this for sure? Even Strange fear going into Sentry mind because of the Void.

Yes, Odin entered Thor's mind before. This isn't a feat beyond an cosmic aware being like Rune King Thor who was using his magic like a pro and releasing Mangog's essence.

kgkg
Yes, Odin entered Thor's mind before. This isn't a feat beyond an cosmic aware being like Rune King Thor who was using his magic like a pro and releasing Mangog's essence. I wasn't questioning Thor's ability to enter Sentry's mind the question was what feat does Thor with Runes have to show that he can beat Void in a mental battle?

Remember when Strange got into Bob's mind? When he found the Void he got out of his mind and was scared shitless.

So I don't think just being able to enters Bob's mind will do the trick here.

Here is the scan:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5088/stranget.th.jpg

Blanket

JakeTheBank
And if Norn Stone amped attacks can harm Void enough for him to actually cry in protest instead of just damaging him and Void reforming at his leisure, the Odin Force and Rune Magic Thor wields would mess him up big time.

psycho gundam
^ /thread

kgkg
I have to go now will reply to people tomorrow.

JakeTheBank
Void has got a better shot (none) against Odin.

gogogadgetgo

thor did take control of the destroyer armor. does that count?

gogogadgetgo
Why not? Thanos has the means here whereas Thor doesn't.

i called it stick out tongue

and rkt would pimp slap void and thanos at the same time while drinking a slurpee

Blanket
What should happen in any Thor/Void thread:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thor199041715ke0.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thor199041716hb2.jpg

Omega Vision
RKT.

quanchi112
You might now know this but Thor has displayed telepathic abilities in the past on his own. With the Odin Force and the Runes, telepathy is no doubt something that is easily accessible to him. Odin hear's stray thoughts about him on Earth while pondering in Asgard.

Thor Godblasts him to death or sucks out his life force. Happy?

facepalm Hearing stray thoughts and having the power to defeat the Void by attacking his mind are two completely different things and I would hope you'd know the difference.

Thor can only beat the Void if the Void allows him to. This has already been explained and the first time they met Thor had no chance because the Void didn't want to lose.

Outside of outright stomping Void with spells? RKT has so much more options and having cosmic awareness he'll likely use them. RKT displayed this when he saw through the guise of recurring Ragnaroks. RKT will know Bob became Sentry through the serum and his struggles to keep the Void at bay.

- RKT enters Void's mind and destroys him from there. Based on what does he stomp him with spells? The kinds of anti Sentry posts here are truly something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And if Norn Stone amped attacks can harm Void enough for him to actually cry in protest instead of just damaging him and Void reforming at his leisure, the Odin Force and Rune Magic Thor wields would mess him up big time. Nah. He has one opponent to focus on and he wrecked Loki quite easily.

JakeTheBank
Nah. He has one opponent to focus on and he wrecked Loki quite easily.

Are you comparing Norn Stone amped Loki to Rune King Thor? What the f**k?

RKT pawned a Loki who had effectively siphoned all of Asgard's energies unto himself with but a gesture. They don't compare at all.

quanchi112
Are you comparing Norn Stone amped Loki to Rune King Thor? What the f**k? You acted like those attacks really did something? Void killed him like he was nothing.

Void wrecked asgard and guess what he's going to wreck Rune King Thor.

JakeTheBank
You acted like those attacks really did something? Void killed him like he was nothing.

Void wrecked asgard and guess what he's going to wreck Rune King Thor.

WTF, Quan. facepalm And yet, I'm not surprised.

Those attacks DID do something. They made Void scream in pain and piss and moan about the heroes "not fighting fair". If they didn't have any effect whatsoever, Void wouldn't have said shit, much less actively seek down Loki, who was a threat to him at that point in time. And guess what? RKT beat a much more powerful Loki with a lot less trouble than Void did. eek!

Too bad RKT is >>>>> what Void faced in Siege #4. LOL at Void "wrecking" him.

psycho gundam
What should happen in any Thor/Void thread:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thor199041715ke0.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thor199041716hb2.jpg yes

like i said in the other thread, bob's ambient energy that he emits when he's using a lot of power would spell his doom against mjolnir.

quanchi112
WTF, Quan. facepalm And yet, I'm not surprised.

Those attacks DID do something. They made Void scream in pain and piss and moan about the heroes "not fighting fair". If they didn't have any effect whatsoever, Void wouldn't have said shit, much less actively seek down Loki, who was a threat to him at that point in time. And guess what? RKT beat a much more powerful Loki with a lot less trouble than Void did. eek!

Too bad RKT is >>>>> what Void faced in Siege #4. LOL at Void "wrecking" him. And? He killed Loki easily and knew they were amping their attacks which maybe hurt more but at the end of the day he can reform so they are just delaying the inevitable.

Yes, Thor did but let's face it he's not as powerful as the Void. he can't reform either he just has really powerful rune magic at his disposal.

Void wins but after a long drawn out fight.

He had knowledge of the runes and faced off against asgardian enemies so of course he was well above them. Void wrecked asgard while he dominated an amped avengers team and oh yeah he killed Loki as well.

Oh yeah the Void crushed MM and he's > than Loki from the end of Thor's run there. Yay.

No shame in losing to the Void.

psycho gundam
thor: "hey sentry, what did the hammer say to the face?"

JakeTheBank
And? He killed Loki easily and knew they were amping their attacks which maybe hurt more but at the end of the day he can reform so they are just delaying the inevitable.

Yes, Thor did but let's face it he's not as powerful as the Void. he can't reform either he just has really powerful rune magic at his disposal.

Void wins but after a long drawn out fight.

He had knowledge of the runes and faced off against asgardian enemies so of course he was well above them. Void wrecked asgard while he dominated an amped avengers team and oh yeah he killed Loki as well.

Oh yeah the Void crushed MM and he's > than Loki from the end of Thor's run there. Yay.

No shame in losing to the Void.

erm Again, Loki w/Norn Stones =/= Loki w/Asgard's lifeblood amping him. And both are insignificant to Rune King Thor, who was beyond Odin at this point. I'm pretty sure the OF and Rune Magic >>>> Norn Stone amped attacks from one High Herald and some low to high metas.

Bullshit. Odin is more powerful than the Void, Rune King Thor, even more so. RKT has omniscience which pretty much trumps Void's entire arsenal. Combined with stopping time, something the OF has been shown to do on multiple occasions, there's not a whole hell of a lot Void can do to RKT. I don't even get where you get Void being far more powerful from RKT from, especially from Siege.

So Void wrecks RKT...but after a long drawn out fight? Doesn't make sense.

.....WTF. So Void beating Asgardians is more impressive than what RKT did? He beat an Asgard faaaaaar from what it once was. I'd love to see Void come to Classic Asgard and get shit all over by Odin and the gang. Void's feats in Siege do not compare with RKT's in Thor: Disassembled at all. RKT beat a skyfather level Loki (again, FAR MORE POWERFUL than the Loki Void beat), Mangog, and defied Those Who Sit Above in Shadows, Elder Gods who were more powerful than Odin. And yet, Void > RKT.

Molecule Man showing is just about the only one that even places Void in Rune King Thor's league, and if we want to use Bendis' words on the matter, he didn't possess that same kind of power he said he did. Pretty sure Odin or RKT could have beaten the same unstable MM as Void did.

No shame in losing to Void because RKT won't lose, period.

kgkg

quanchi112
erm Again, Loki w/Norn Stones =/= Loki w/Asgard's lifeblood amping him. And both are insignificant to Rune King Thor, who was beyond Odin at this point. I'm pretty sure the OF and Rune Magic >>>> Norn Stone amped attacks from one High Herald and some low to high metas.

Bullshit. Odin is more powerful than the Void, Rune King Thor, even more so. RKT has omniscience which pretty much trumps Void's entire arsenal. Combined with stopping time, something the OF has been shown to do on multiple occasions, there's not a whole hell of a lot Void can do to RKT. I don't even get where you get Void being far more powerful from RKT from, especially from Siege.

So Void wrecks RKT...but after a long drawn out fight? Doesn't make sense.

.....WTF. So Void beating Asgardians is more impressive than what RKT did? He beat an Asgard faaaaaar from what it once was. I'd love to see Void come to Classic Asgard and get shit all over by Odin and the gang. Void's feats in Siege do not compare with RKT's in Thor: Disassembled at all. RKT beat a skyfather level Loki (again, FAR MORE POWERFUL than the Loki Void beat), Mangog, and defied Those Who Sit Above in Shadows, Elder Gods who were more powerful than Odin. And yet, Void > RKT.

Molecule Man showing is just about the only one that even places Void in Rune King Thor's league, and if we want to use Bendis' words on the matter, he didn't possess that same kind of power he said he did. Pretty sure Odin or RKT could have beaten the same unstable MM as Void did.

No shame in losing to Void because RKT won't lose, period. I never said they did I said the Void has no power limits and that owning MM and resisting his attempts to destroy you is far more impressive than beating someone you have always beaten from the time you were little.

Thor beating his brother again isn't earth shattering news.

No way is Odin more powerful than the Void. He's nowhere near it and frequently needs to take odinaps to recharge.

Let's just say for your sake Odin is more powerful than the Void even though he isn't he can't defeat him so what does it even matter? Void keeps coming back while Odin keeps expending more energy.

Not just from siege from various writers and the manner in which he is written. The Void already stomped a mudhole in earth once and the only way they could defeat the Void is if he went away. The same thing happened again. Strange, Reed, etc. were present and they were at a loss of how to defeat him. They have both taken out far bigger threats than Odin with prep yet they couldn't defeat the Void. That's how scary he is. Stopping time is just delaying the inevitable as already shown.

Oh geez. Maybe I got carried away when I said wrecks but Void wins this fight hands down. RK Thor was very impressive but considering he was a lot more powerful and faced the same kinds of his eternal foes Odin used to own I am hardly impressed. This stuff won't work on the Void.

Void's feats from his history are far superior to asgard. He's crushed Strange, Reed, earth, etc. and beaten the MM. If you put earth united with strange, richards and company asgard might be going down especially if you have Thor on earth's side like he was in the Sentry's first mini.

I don't care what power he possesses he possessed enough power to crush the MM after he tried his best to kill him. That's so impressive it's scary.

There's no way he beats the Void while the Void brings the pain to Thor.

JakeTheBank
I never said they did I said the Void has no power limits and that owning MM and resisting his attempts to destroy you is far more impressive than beating someone you have always beaten from the time you were little.

Thor beating his brother again isn't earth shattering news.

No way is Odin more powerful than the Void. He's nowhere near it and frequently needs to take odinaps to recharge.

Let's just say for your sake Odin is more powerful than the Void even though he isn't he can't defeat him so what does it even matter? Void keeps coming back while Odin keeps expending more energy.

Not just from siege from various writers and the manner in which he is written. The Void already stomped a mudhole in earth once and the only way they could defeat the Void is if he went away. The same thing happened again. Strange, Reed, etc. were present and they were at a loss of how to defeat him. They have both taken out far bigger threats than Odin with prep yet they couldn't defeat the Void. That's how scary he is. Stopping time is just delaying the inevitable as already shown.

Oh geez. Maybe I got carried away when I said wrecks but Void wins this fight hands down. RK Thor was very impressive but considering he was a lot more powerful and faced the same kinds of his eternal foes Odin used to own I am hardly impressed. This stuff won't work on the Void.

Void's feats from his history are far superior to asgard. He's crushed Strange, Reed, earth, etc. and beaten the MM. If you put earth united with strange, richards and company asgard might be going down especially if you have Thor on earth's side like he was in the Sentry's first mini.

I don't care what power he possesses he possessed enough power to crush the MM after he tried his best to kill him. That's so impressive it's scary.

There's no way he beats the Void while the Void brings the pain to Thor.

Void has power limits. no expression Siege showed them in full. He was taxxed to the point of reverting to Reynolds, because he can't control the power he wields. He's limited by his CIS, among other things. He's not omnipotent. So, yeah...don't see where you get that from.

Lowballing, again? Beating a Loki who went from Mid Heraldish to Skyfather with a single move, and preventing him from dying no less, is more impressive than what Void did. Void was getting his shit wrecked by Norn Stones, which pale in comparison to the Odinforce, much less Rune Magic. LOL at "Well, Loki is Thor's nemesis, so beating him isn't a big deal." Context, Quan. I know you can read into it.

RKT beating the strongest Loki has even been in his career with but a gesture is a feat, especially considering that when the two have fought directly, Loki has challenged Thor before. Hell, an early Thor claimed that Loki's sorcery exceeded his own power. And once Thor grew more confident/powerful, he still concedes that fact that Loki can be a dangerous combatant. Again, lowballing to serve your own ends is beneath you, but again, not surprised.

Based on feats, yes he is.

Only he can defeat him. He can BFR him to another dimension/planet, go inside his head and just mentally wreck him, imprison him ala Surtur, etc. Odin's infinitely more versatile than Void. Their feats really don't compare at all.

And Odin couldn't crap on Earth? The same Odin, that while weakened, busted entire galaxies? Reed and Strange have also been beaten by far less than Void with prep, so to claim that Void is the single most powerful entity either have faced is asinine and baseless.

RKT was very impressive...but you're not impressed? no expression

lol...Asgard already beat Earth once. And that without Odin.

You don't care because it hurts your argument and makes Void out to be a little less powerful than you'd like him to be.

There are multiple ways RKT beats Void. It sucks fighting a foe who knows everything that's going to happen ever and has plenty of methods to exploit that knowledge.

OneDumbG0
No way is Odin more powerful than the Void. He's nowhere near it and frequently needs to take odinaps to recharge. Guess Void beats Thanos down even worse than Odin did. vin

Also... your comments on page 2 are idiotic. Just... just be still. It helps not to aggravate your butt-hurt.

quanchi112
Void has power limits. no expression Siege showed them in full. He was taxxed to the point of reverting to Reynolds, because he can't control the power he wields. He's limited by his CIS, among other things. He's not omnipotent. So, yeah...don't see where you get that from.

Lowballing, again? Beating a Loki who went from Mid Heraldish to Skyfather with a single move, and preventing him from dying no less, is more impressive than what Void did. Void was getting his shit wrecked by Norn Stones, which pale in comparison to the Odinforce, much less Rune Magic. LOL at "Well, Loki is Thor's nemesis, so beating him isn't a big deal." Context, Quan. I know you can read into it.

RKT beating the strongest Loki has even been in his career with but a gesture is a feat, especially considering that when the two have fought directly, Loki has challenged Thor before. Hell, an early Thor claimed that Loki's sorcery exceeded his own power. And once Thor grew more confident/powerful, he still concedes that fact that Loki can be a dangerous combatant. Again, lowballing to serve your own ends is beneath you, but again, not surprised.

Based on feats, yes he is.

Only he can defeat him. He can BFR him to another dimension/planet, go inside his head and just mentally wreck him, imprison him ala Surtur, etc. Odin's infinitely more versatile than Void. Their feats really don't compare at all.

And Odin couldn't crap on Earth? The same Odin, that while weakened, busted entire galaxies? Reed and Strange have also been beaten by far less than Void with prep, so to claim that Void is the single most powerful entity either have faced is asinine and baseless.

RKT was very impressive...but you're not impressed? no expression

lol...Asgard already beat Earth once. And that without Odin.

You don't care because it hurts your argument and makes Void out to be a little less powerful than you'd like him to be.

There are multiple ways RKT beats Void. It sucks fighting a foe who knows everything that's going to happen ever and has plenty of methods to exploit that knowledge. He has no limits he's just crazy and the bob aspect weakened his mind by wanting defeat.

They said it over and over again he has no power limits and it's been established his only weakness is his mind. That's it.

His power level was described as omnipotent. I am not claiming he is literally but I am saying he doesn't have any limits to power.

No, it isn't Thor had access to rune magic while Void overpowered the MM after he tried killing the sentry. That's impressive. Yes, I explained the context and Thor was more powerful than Loki so beating him isn't impressive for him.

How am I lowballing? I am just telling you with the characters in this thread the Void has done far better than beating someone you are more powerful than with rune magic in one move.

Based on feats I say he isn't. MM feat.

So bring will work against the Void? Proof? When did RK thor show the ability to mentally wreck someone?

He's more powerful than Surtur and who has imprisoned the Void in this manner? I guess you can destroy his molecules and he can return but if you imprison him in your body he's as good as beaten? Let go of the Void/Sentry hate.

When have Reed and Strange together with the forces they had in this mini gone down to far less? Yes, because Reed has defeated far more impressive characters than galaxy wreckers as has Strange.

I never said he is the most powerful being ever I said he is more powerful than RK Thor.

I am not impressed when we are talking about the Void, no.

Ok, well Sentry destroyed asgard. Sentry also is powerful enough to destroy earth's forces if he wants to.

I care about what I read and the on panel feat shows me how impressive beating the MM is. You will do anything to try and take away anything you can from the Void simply because you dislike him.

RK Thor only had knowledge per say that related to asgard he didn't have the ig or the heart let's not go completely off the deep end here.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Guess Void beats Thanos down even worse than Odin did. vin

Also... your comments on page 2 are idiotic. Just... just be still. It helps not to aggravate your butt-hurt. Stick to the topic and Odin never defeated Thanos. That just burns you up doesn't it.

bbrem123

- RKT enters Void's mind and destroys him from there.

it was shown that void exists before bob...so fail

and void himself has never been beaten mentally so fail agian

there is nothing thor can to dot beat void...maybe bob but not void

OneDumbG0
Stick to the topic and Odin never defeated Thanos. That just burns you up doesn't it. It'd certainly be more accurate to state that Odin stomped on Thanos something fierce. And that positively lights the fire of my soul.

You have a talent for the phail.

quanchi112
It'd certainly be more accurate to state that Odin stomped on Thanos something fierce. And that positively lights the fire of my soul.

You have a talent for the phail. this is just another attempt at you to derail the topic simply because you're still upset.

Thanos wasn't defeated on panel the fight was interrupted.
Please look up and try and stick to the topic if you can.

jalek moye

Confused here not directly about this post but just speaking to you in general. Here you seem to be implying Void can't be beaten by anything. Yet you chose Galactus in the Galactus vs void thread. unless you were joking in that thread, what makes you think he wins but nothing will have any effect?

OneDumbG0
this is just another attempt at you to derail the topic simply because you're still upset.

Please look up and try and stick to the topic if you can. If Odin is nowhere near as powerful as Void, then neither is Thanos. Don't pretend that there isn't a disjunction here that you're taking great pains to avoid having revealed.

Odin stomped on Thanos. Thanos couldn't do anything, didn't even threaten him once. Now you're insisting Odin is severely outclassed by Void. And yet... in your opinion, Thanos beats Void.

Some people have to try very hard to meet this level of phail. You, sir, have talent.

Doctor-Alvis

Did it ever clarify whether or not that was actually the current Void or if it was someone else drawing from the same power?

JakeTheBank

What?

What?

What?

OneDumbG0
this is just another attempt at you to derail the topic simply because you're still upset.

Please look up and try and stick to the topic if you can. Y'know, quanchi112... irrespective of your delusional revisionist accounts of Odin stomping on Thanos, here's what you've said before concerning how Thanos would do against Sentry: Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos can kick Sentry's ass but that won't really matter since he can reform. I see him keeping him off his toes like the Maker and then the mind whammy.

The force block contained a very powerful Thor who was actively amping himself to break free so you can disagree if you want. I think he can hold him in there long enough to get the win. Hmph. Do you remember when Odin broke out of Thanos' force block effortlessly? I sure do:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Thanos21.jpg

Yet somehow -- despite you thinking, "No way is Odin more powerful than the Void. He's nowhere near it" -- now Thanos holds him long enough to get the win? lolwut? This isn't me "derailing the thread." This is me pointing out your persistently self-serving logic in these vs. match-up discussions. Again.

Arguments in a debate aren't meant to be incoherent paradoxes. Seriously. Go find some dark place and assume this posture and repeat after Thanos:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Phail02.jpg

Consider the recitals to be your variation of a hail mary. A "hail quanny," if you will. I think three hail quannies for this particular debacle is appropriate. Come back when you're finished. Or don't.

WhiteWitchKing

JakeTheBank
Good arguments guys, but I can see the rebuttal already:

"Those don't count because he was in Sentry mode and hadn't powered up to Super Void-yan".

WhiteWitchKing

Phail.

When Bob died, Void went with him. Whatever his origin is, the Void needs a host. That serum attracted the Void/Sentry entity I guess. Without Bob, the Void would still be off somewhere in space or another dimension.

Did you read Agents of Atlas? A f##ken siren owned him like a lapdog. Next time Norman met up with the AOA, he brought audio dampers to prevent another owning by Venus. Thing is she wasn't at the meeting so that was never tested out. Still, it wouldn't have worked seeing as people have tried to cover their ears without success. And her voice is merely a mystical enchantment similar to Amora, slightly more powerful though because even women are affected. RKT is a skyfather/mage with cosmic awareness that was throwing around spells that made Loki and Mangog look like chumps. He's going to own Void hard.

That's rich. Seeing as Thor has the Odin Force, Rune magic, and cosmic awareness that was even given a seat by Those Who Sit From Above, the gods above gods. Then you have Sentry/Void who's a troubled being that knows almost jack squat about his opponent. Vulnerable to Norn Stone magic, controlled by a siren who's magic is far below that of a skyfather, and reality warped by Absorbing Man who had only a fragment of the Cosmic Cubes powers.

Thor's going to release Bob/Sentry mind and have Void is fighting for control. Then he's going to kill them with lightning than wrecks suns and disperse Void's essence the way he did Mangog.

kgkg
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing Whatever he is he's not unstoppable that's for sure. RKT is going to kick his Void. Venus, a siren, from Atlas controlled him easily. She's powerful, but I wouldln't gather that her magic is on the level of rune magic backed by cosmic awareness that RKT possessed. By the end of Disassembled: Thor, he performed mostly feats of casting spells to defeat foes like Mangog and Loki with ease. The guy wasn't even trying hard. http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4977/agentsofatlas01zoneaven.th.jpghttp://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4977/agentsofatlas01zoneaven.th.jpg

This is not RTK vs Sentry. It's it's Sentry with Void. All the scan shows is that bob can be manipulated. This is nothing new because Bob has been manipulated time and time again. This doesn't really apply to the Void.

This like like me posting a scan of him getting punched she hulk and saying it would work on the Void. Context Bob was mentally unstable and was easily influenced by pretty much anything.

You realize that you scans doesn't prove anything? It shows Sentry wasn't able to beat AM alone. AM reshaped reality to release the Void. The Void never battled the AM they continued fighting each after even after that AM punch.

This is a debate about the Void.

Norm Stones hurt him well it doesn't really matter even if they Destroy him he can just came back like nothing happened. Also the part of Void screaming in pain was dramatic when even when his entire body was being ripped it didn't really affect him. These type of screaming is common in group battle. This has happens to the likes of Spectre , Galactus etc. nothing new.
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4967/void3.th.jpg

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor: "hey sentry, what did the hammer say to the face?" http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_FreeShotFail.jpg

Sentry: "Nothing"

psycho gundam
meh, that was just a tap.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/fabbd780237137/

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a302e880237150/

biscuits

Philosophía
He was obviously just taking his measure.

psycho gundam

the Darkone
Phail.

When Bob died, Void went with him. Whatever his origin is, the Void needs a host. That serum attracted the Void/Sentry entity I guess. Without Bob, the Void would still be off somewhere in space or another dimension.

Did you read Agents of Atlas? A f##ken siren owned him like a lapdog. Next time Norman met up with the AOA, he brought audio dampers to prevent another owning by Venus. Thing is she wasn't at the meeting so that was never tested out. Still, it wouldn't have worked seeing as people have tried to cover their ears without success. And her voice is merely a mystical enchantment similar to Amora, slightly more powerful though because even women are affected. RKT is a skyfather/mage with cosmic awareness that was throwing around spells that made Loki and Mangog look like chumps. He's going to own Void hard.

That's rich. Seeing as Thor has the Odin Force, Rune magic, and cosmic awareness that was even given a seat by Those Who Sit From Above, the gods above gods. Then you have Sentry/Void who's a troubled being that knows almost jack squat about his opponent. Vulnerable to Norn Stone magic, controlled by a siren who's magic is far below that of a skyfather, and reality warped by Absorbing Man who had only a fragment of the Cosmic Cubes powers.

Thor's going to release Bob/Sentry mind and have Void is fighting for control. Then he's going to kill them with lightning than wrecks suns and disperse Void's essence the way he did Mangog.

I agree with 100%, and killed a skyfather being in Mangog with a gesture and set his soul free is beyond what VoidSentry did to MM.

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT shit stomps all over Void Sentry

OneDumbG0

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor was simply taking his measure.

He found it lacking.

quanchi112
If Odin is nowhere near as powerful as Void, then neither is Thanos. Don't pretend that there isn't a disjunction here that you're taking great pains to avoid having revealed.

Odin stomped on Thanos. Thanos couldn't do anything, didn't even threaten him once. Now you're insisting Odin is severely outclassed by Void. And yet... in your opinion, Thanos beats Void.

Some people have to try very hard to meet this level of phail. You, sir, have talent. I never once said Thanos is. I said Thanos can attack his mind whereas Odin cannot. It's not hard to get what it is I am saying. You like most lemmings see I gave odin the loss and Thanos the win and start foaming at the mouth with anger without even rationally thinking about it.

Talking about Odin and Thanos is you derailing the thread. Odin's words, the actual comic, and the fact it ended without a winner say differently.

Thanos is more powerful than Odin anyways.

Y'know, quanchi112... irrespective of your delusional revisionist accounts of Odin stomping on Thanos, here's what you've said before concerning how Thanos would do against Sentry: Hmph. Do you remember when Odin broke out of Thanos' force block effortlessly? I sure do:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Thanos21.jpg

Yet somehow -- despite you thinking, "No way is Odin more powerful than the Void. He's nowhere near it" -- now Thanos holds him long enough to get the win? lolwut? This isn't me "derailing the thread." This is me pointing out your persistently self-serving logic in these vs. match-up discussions. Again.

Arguments in a debate aren't meant to be incoherent paradoxes. Seriously. Go find some dark place and assume this posture and repeat after Thanos:

Consider the recitals to be your variation of a hail mary. A "hail quanny," if you will. I think three hail quannies for this particular debacle is appropriate. Come back when you're finished. Or don't. You responded twice to the same post with more of your trolling. You cannot steer help yourself and must steer every topic with me back to Thanos. I have explained myself and the fact Thanos has shields and what not to tax mighty galactus an dpower to hurt the Maker he can definitely go rounds with the void until he mind whammies him.

Now back to the topic it's the Void vs. Thor not Thanos vs. Odin or Thanos vs. the Void.

This is not RTK vs Sentry. It's it's Sentry with Void. All the scan shows is that bob can be manipulated. This is nothing new because Bob has been manipulated time and time again. This doesn't really apply to the Void.

This like like me posting a scan of him getting punched she hulk and saying it would work on the Void. Context Bob was mentally unstable and was easily influenced by pretty much anything.

You realize that you scans doesn't prove anything? It shows Sentry wasn't able to beat AM alone. AM reshaped reality to release the Void. The Void never battled the AM they continued fighting each after even after that AM punch.

This is a debate about the Void.

Norm Stones hurt him well it doesn't really matter even if they Destroy him he can just came back like nothing happened. Also the part of Void screaming in pain was dramatic when even when his entire body was being ripped it didn't really affect him. These type of screaming is common in group battle. This has happens to the likes of Spectre , Galactus etc. nothing new.
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4967/void3.th.jpg Nice ownage here.

Void wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Nice one, ODG.

OneDumbG0
I never once said Thanos is. I said Thanos can attack his mind whereas Odin cannot. It's not hard to get what it is I am saying. You like most lemmings see I gave odin the loss and Thanos the win and start foaming at the mouth with anger without even rationally thinking about it.

Talking about Odin and Thanos is you derailing the thread. Odin's words, the actual comic, and the fact it ended without a winner say differently.

Thanos is more powerful than Odin anyways.No. We're watching you foam at the mouth with lunacy without even rationally thinking about it and facepalming. Also you said this, where you basically admit that you don't see Thanos losing until Void Sentry matches Odin level: Originally posted by quanchi112
A lot of things could work against Thanos but they simply don't. Until he shows himself to be above top tier to the point of Odin level I just don't see him beating Thanos at all. Sentry is powerful yes but to suggest he can easily break free from forceblock is speculative at best with nothing to support it. And now you've stated Void Sentry is leagues above Odin's level... and somehow you're able to say with a straight face that Thanos still wins AND Thanos is more powerful than Odin? Unbelievable. Originally posted by quanchi112
You responded twice to the same post with more of your trolling. You cannot steer help yourself and must steer every topic with me back to Thanos. I have explained myself and the fact Thanos has shields and what not to tax mighty galactus an dpower to hurt the Maker he can definitely go rounds with the void until he mind whammies him.

Now back to the topic it's the Void vs. Thor not Thanos vs. Odin or Thanos vs. the Void. Actually, you declaring that you stomped me in debates in multiple random threads is trolling. The only thing you're trying to do here is utterly deflect from your self-destructive arguments: As I pointed out before and you're desperately trying to hide from, you said Thanos would win via forceblock since Void Sentry hasn't demonstrated enough power to justify him breaking free of a forceblock (see above for your own words). Yet... here in this thread you actually declared Void Sentry to be way above Odin -- Odin who effortlessly broke free of a forceblock -- and somehow Void Sentry loses to forceblock? Somehow you think you're not being completely irrational?

You're right, the topic is RKT vs Void Sentry. So don't bring up bald notions like "Void Sentry is way above Odin" to justify your self-serving arguments against RKT, when such notions actually run completely counter to your past statements. Stop with the quaneuvers and own up to it so your arguments can be taken seriously.

Otherwise: Four hail quannies, now. Only the penitent man may pass.

Omega Vision
^
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/Jdukverst/Pokemonbattle.jpg
Pretty much sums this debate up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
L . M . G . A . O

Quanchi just got sodomized.

You deserve an award for that little piece of artwork Omega.

Johnny Sorrow
This thread killed my faith in mankind.

the Darkone

Thanos is no where near more powerful than Odin, you take fanboyism to another leve, Odin by far still more powerful than thanos so is RKT. To say Thanos can beat Void but Odin or RKT, is outright biase to the highest order. Just face it Void Sentry would get rape by RKT, talk about hyping a character beyond reality.

JakeTheBank
LMAO, OV. That, sir, was awesome.

amnesia
ov, i wuzz amused n stuff.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^
Pretty much sums this debate up. rolling on floor laughing

Tattoos N Scars
What does Thor do to defeat him then? I said Thanos can defeat the Void while RK Thor cannot. Thanos can attack his mind while Thor can't.

I got sick of this place.

So, Martian Manhunter, Despero, Xavier, X-Man, etc...can all defeat Void?

quanchi112
No. We're watching you foam at the mouth with lunacy without even rationally thinking about it and facepalming. Also you said this, where you basically admit that you don't see Thanos losing until Void Sentry matches Odin level: And now you've stated Void Sentry is leagues above Odin's level... and somehow you're able to say with a straight face that Thanos still wins AND Thanos is more powerful than Odin? Unbelievable. Actually, you declaring that you stomped me in debates in multiple random threads is trolling. The only thing you're trying to do here is utterly deflect from your self-destructive arguments: As I pointed out before and you're desperately trying to hide from, you said Thanos would win via forceblock since Void Sentry hasn't demonstrated enough power to justify him breaking free of a forceblock (see above for your own words). Yet... here in this thread you actually declared Void Sentry to be way above Odin -- Odin who effortlessly broke free of a forceblock -- and somehow Void Sentry loses to forceblock? Somehow you think you're not being completely irrational?

You're right, the topic is RKT vs Void Sentry. So don't bring up bald notions like "Void Sentry is way above Odin" to justify your self-serving arguments against RKT, when such notions actually run completely counter to your past statements. Stop with the quaneuvers and own up to it so your arguments can be taken seriously.

Otherwise: Four hail quannies, now. Only the penitent man may pass. Here we goes again. Ok, I made that statement prior to the events and close of siege 4 without seeing bendis' own personal take on the sentry in an interview post siege. Void's clearly powerful and has no limits whereas Odin has limits. You finding older quoted and acting as if new events and comics don't change people's minds is truly hilarious. You do this all the time with myself and mr. master to the point you think you've done something truly special.

Yes, he is especially considering what he did against the Maker and how far one blast blew a well nourished Galactus off his feet. The only thing unbelievable if your bullheadedness and sheer inability to understand Thanos' and Odin's battle along with everything else going on in this thread.

No, replying to the same post twice is trolling. I am so in your head you're actually foolish enough to come back again with another post which derails the thread into another Thanos/Odin debate which you were stomped a while back yet you refuse to let it go.

I admitted the forceblock wouldn't work too by the way after careful consideration and with his abilities he is definitely getting out of it unlike power gem Thor whose abilities weren't the same as the Sentry's.

Void defeat RK Thor as there is nothing Thor can do to keep him down while Void can defeat Thor by attacking him over and over again.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
^
Pretty much sums this debate up. Void wins and Quan just won.

L . M . G . A . O

Quanchi just got sodomized.

You deserve an award for that little piece of artwork Omega. False.

Thanos is no where near more powerful than Odin, you take fanboyism to another leve, Odin by far still more powerful than thanos so is RKT. To say Thanos can beat Void but Odin or RKT, is outright biase to the highest order. Just face it Void Sentry would get rape by RKT, talk about hyping a character beyond reality. Uhm, power levels don't really work on the Void here especially considering Rk Thor while powerful isn't at Galactus level. Thanos is more powerful than Odin too by the way.

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
So, Martian Manhunter, Despero, Xavier, X-Man, etc...can all defeat Void? No, they get crushed by those characters are nowhere near as powerful or have the shielding Thanos has along with the mind attack.

Johnny Sorrow
Here we goes again. Ok, I made that statement prior to the events and close of siege 4 without seeing bendis' own personal take on the sentry in an interview post siege. Void's clearly powerful and has no limits whereas Odin has limits. You finding older quoted and acting as if new events and comics don't change people's minds is truly hilarious. You do this all the time with myself and mr. master to the point you think you've done something truly special.

Yes, he is especially considering what he did against the Maker and how far one blast blew a well nourished Galactus off his feet. The only thing unbelievable if your bullheadedness and sheer inability to understand Thanos' and Odin's battle along with everything else going on in this thread.

No, replying to the same post twice is trolling. I am so in your head you're actually foolish enough to come back again with another post which derails the thread into another Thanos/Odin debate which you were stomped a while back yet you refuse to let it go.

I admitted the forceblock wouldn't work too by the way after careful consideration and with his abilities he is definitely getting out of it unlike power gem Thor whose abilities weren't the same as the Sentry's.

Void defeat RK Thor as there is nothing Thor can do to keep him down while Void can defeat Thor by attacking him over and over again.

Void wins and Quan just won.

False.

Uhm, power levels don't really work on the Void here especially considering Rk Thor while powerful isn't at Galactus level. Thanos is more powerful than Odin too by the way.

No, they get crushed by those characters are nowhere near as powerful or have the shielding Thanos has along with the mind attack.

Just curious. Man-to-man, tell me why you believe Thanos is more powerful than Odin.

JakeTheBank
Here we goes again. Ok, I made that statement prior to the events and close of siege 4 without seeing bendis' own personal take on the sentry in an interview post siege. Void's clearly powerful and has no limits whereas Odin has limits. You finding older quoted and acting as if new events and comics don't change people's minds is truly hilarious. You do this all the time with myself and mr. master to the point you think you've done something truly special.

Void wins and Quan just won.

False.

Uhm, power levels don't really work on the Void here especially considering Rk Thor while powerful isn't at Galactus level. Thanos is more powerful than Odin too by the way.

No, they get crushed by those characters are nowhere near as powerful or have the shielding Thanos has along with the mind attack.

Why would RKT not being on Galactus level matters when he utterly defeats Void? Unless you think one has to be on Galactus' level in order to throughly beat him. Or Thanos', whichever you think is higher.

Oh, and RKT would beat Thanos as well.

quanchi112
Why would RKT not being on Galactus level matters when he utterly defeats Void? Unless you think one has to be on Galactus' level in order to throughly beat him. Or Thanos', whichever you think is higher.

Oh, and RKT would beat Thanos as well. I think he needs to attack his mind to do so and what feats does RK Thor have to suggest he can do so?

Thanos isn't in this thread. I won't start another minidebate about thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Just curious. Man-to-man, tell me why you believe Thanos is more powerful than Odin. Galactus feat, Maker feat. Couple this with the fact Thanos was powerful enough to take on Odin in asgard and going rounds with an Odin trying to kill him preupgrade.

JakeTheBank
I think he needs to attack his mind to do so and what feats does RK Thor have to suggest he can do so?

Thanos isn't in this thread. I won't start another minidebate about thanos.

But why does Galactus even matter, then?

Based on what the Odinforce has accomplished in the past. RKT has the full power of the Odinforce and Rune Magic in addition to his other powers. He also has omniscience, knowledge of ALL events past, present, and future, not just ones related to Asgard unless you want to prove that. As such, he's able to logically perform any feat with the Odinforce that Odin did, and probably to a greater degree as he clearly surpassed him in wisdom and power alike. The omniscience is a HUGE factor here. Void has no way around it and coupled with his shaky grip on reality, if RKT doesn't wreck him mentally, he sure as hell can do enough damage to cause Void to lose control, reverting him to Bob, as was shown in Siege.

Defensively, Void will play hell trying to harm RKT, much less kill him.

quanchi112
But why does Galactus even matter, then?

Based on what the Odinforce has accomplished in the past. RKT has the full power of the Odinforce and Rune Magic in addition to his other powers. He also has omniscience, knowledge of ALL events past, present, and future, not just ones related to Asgard unless you want to prove that. As such, he's able to logically perform any feat with the Odinforce that Odin did, and probably to a greater degree as he clearly surpassed him in wisdom and power alike. The omniscience is a HUGE factor here. Void has no way around it and coupled with his shaky grip on reality, if RKT doesn't wreck him mentally, he sure as hell can do enough damage to cause Void to lose control, reverting him to Bob, as was shown in Siege.

Defensively, Void will play hell trying to harm RKT, much less kill him. I was using him to show that just like Thanos he isn't as powerful as Galactus.

The odinforce varies from writer to writer. One has it at planetary busting level while another has it at galaxy destroying level. The point is RK Thor was very powerful but he has limits just as the odinforce does. If it didn't have limits he wouldn't need to recharge now would he?

No, I disagree as we have seen characters do far worse to the Sentry and him not revert to Bob. That was a lucky blow that wasn't that damaging at all that has never occurred before and the Void has been opposed by Reed, Strange, etc. so acting like this justifies anything in a form matchup is another example of Sentry haters hating him because he beats their favorite characters.

Void can attack him with tendrils wherever he wants and reality warp. It will take some damage but the Void can't be beaten by RK Thor at the Void's best.

Johnny Sorrow
Galactus feat, Maker feat. Couple this with the fact Thanos was powerful enough to take on Odin in asgard and going rounds with an Odin trying to kill him preupgrade.

Could you show me the feats you're talking about?

OneDumbG0
Enough with the upgrade myth. Christ. Originally posted by quanchi112
Here we goes again. Ok, I made that statement prior to the events and close of siege 4 without seeing bendis' own personal take on the sentry in an interview post siege. Void's clearly powerful and has no limits whereas Odin has limits. You finding older quoted and acting as if new events and comics don't change people's minds is truly hilarious. You do this all the time with myself and mr. master to the point you think you've done something truly special. You also said that Void Sentry isn't beating Thanos until he approaches Odin level. According to you in this thread, not only did he match Odin's level, he vaulted over it. And somehow... Thanos still wins. You haven't changed your mind despite the new facts. Acting like you have, when you friggin haven't changed your conclusion is ludicrous. Originally posted by quanchi112

No, replying to the same post twice is trolling. I am so in your head you're actually foolish enough to come back again with another post which derails the thread into another Thanos/Odin debate which you were stomped a while back yet you refuse to let it go.You mean getting one-shotted by Maker when she unleashed a considerable blast? Or lobotomizing Maker when she took mortal form and was merely handblasting Thanos? That's not evidence of an upgrade. Ambushing Galactus and admitting that he didn't do anything but enrage him? That's not evidence of an upgrade. Thanos was always capable of getting one-shotted by, and killing, a Cube Being that took mortal form. He was always capable of blasting Galactus and doing nothing but enrage him.

Pointing out how you managed to phail twice in the same post isn't trolling. The fact that you managed to fit in two levels of phail into that post should be considered the trolling if anything. And again, declaring your victory every chance you get as your rhetoric's deficiency is revealed every time misses one important step: actually proving you have a leg to stand on. Originally posted by quanchi112

Void wins and Quan just won.Lulz... you consider your quanchilogic, "careful consideration?" And who the hell is talking about PG Thor? I'm talking about Odin. This isn't even deflection. This is utter disorientation on your part.

Sounds exactly similar to how Void Sentry would defeat Thanos then if you're so firmly committed to that argument here. Which was the point before you started with your quaneuvers and self-parade throwing.

"Quan just won" as much as "Void won" at the end of Siege. Unfortunately, nobody here is throwing you into the Sun or having a sh1tty funeral service. Five hail quannies. Now.

JakeTheBank
I was using him to show that just like Thanos he isn't as powerful as Galactus.

The odinforce varies from writer to writer. One has it at planetary busting level while another has it at galaxy destroying level. The point is RK Thor was very powerful but he has limits just as the odinforce does. If it didn't have limits he wouldn't need to recharge now would he?

No, I disagree as we have seen characters do far worse to the Sentry and him not revert to Bob. That was a lucky blow that wasn't that damaging at all that has never occurred before and the Void has been opposed by Reed, Strange, etc. so acting like this justifies anything in a form matchup is another example of Sentry haters hating him because he beats their favorite characters.

Void can attack him with tendrils wherever he wants and reality warp. It will take some damage but the Void can't be beaten by RK Thor at the Void's best.

...obviously. There's no need to even state that unless you're trying to imply it would take Galactus level power to outright beat Void without resorting to mind-rape, which Galactus can do anyway.

WTF does that have to do with anything? At all? Unless you're planning on dismissing the high end feats of the Odinforce. He's not going to be taxing his limits anytime soon based on what he did and the ease in which he did.

....alright, you lost me here. In the first paragraph, you say that the Odinforce varies from writer to writer. And in this third one, you try to write off that whole Bob reverting as a "lucky" happenstance. And then - and this is awesome - you say "using this in a forum match" is just an example of Sentry haters hating. LMAO. It's what happened in the comic during a fight. How would it not be a viable turn of events in a forum match? Shit, RKT's firepower more than greatly exceeds that of what Void took in Siege, so if anything, forcing a Bob transformation is even more likely! Don't get pissy because Void was shown to lose his cool from a series of prolonged attacks from a single High Herald and his pals.

Thor's shielding with Mjolnir or with the OF/Rune Magic can block the tendrils if Cap's shield can. Reality warping won't do much when RKT knows everything ever. And Void's odds of winning here are slim at best.

quanchi112
Enough with the upgrade myth. Christ. You also said that Void Sentry isn't beating Thanos until he approaches Odin level. According to you in this thread, not only did he match Odin's level, he vaulted over it. And somehow... Thanos still wins. You haven't changed your mind despite the new facts. Acting like you have, when you friggin haven't changed your conclusion is ludicrous. You mean getting one-shotted by Maker when she unleashed a considerable blast? Or lobotomizing Maker when she took mortal form and was merely handblasting Thanos? That's not evidence of an upgrade. Ambushing Galactus and admitting that he didn't do anything but enrage him? That's not evidence of an upgrade. Thanos was always capable of getting one-shotted by, and killing, a Cube Being that took mortal form. He was always capable of blasting Galactus and doing nothing but enrage him.

Pointing out how you managed to phail twice in the same post isn't trolling. The fact that you managed to fit in two levels of phail into that post should be considered the trolling if anything. And again, declaring your victory every chance you get as your rhetoric's deficiency is revealed every time misses one important step: actually proving you have a leg to stand on. Lulz... you consider your quanchilogic, "careful consideration?" And who the hell is talking about PG Thor? I'm talking about Odin. This isn't even deflection. This is utter disorientation on your part.

Sounds exactly similar to how Void Sentry would defeat Thanos then if you're so firmly committed to that argument here. Which was the point before you started with your quaneuvers and self-parade throwing.

"Quan just won" as much as "Void won" at the end of Siege. Unfortunately, nobody here is throwing you into the Sun or having a sh1tty funeral service. Five hail quannies. Now. Uhm, I just told you my opinion changed. His power has no limits so he is more powerful than Odin.

Thanos attacks his mind whereas Odin cannot. See the difference?

Thanos wasn't prepared and when he came back and wanted her crushed he crushed her.

Physically hurting the Maker is very impressive and Galactus wasn't ambushed he was staring right at him while Galactus made his intentions towards Thanos clear so he blasted Galactus.

Not a well nourished Galactus in the manner that he did and not defeating a cube being in battle with the ease he did so.

responding twice to derail the topic into another mini Thanos debate is trolling. Stick to the topic you always bring up Thanos in every post. You simply can't help yourself which shows you how deep inside your mind I am because you cannot let it go.

Void against Thanos isn't the issue here and I have already explained myself and my opinion. You don't like it tough.

The only way I can lose is if I allow it just like Thanos or the sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Could you show me the feats you're talking about? Look them up yourself.

quanchi112
...obviously. There's no need to even state that unless you're trying to imply it would take Galactus level power to outright beat Void without resorting to mind-rape, which Galactus can do anyway.

WTF does that have to do with anything? At all? Unless you're planning on dismissing the high end feats of the Odinforce. He's not going to be taxing his limits anytime soon based on what he did and the ease in which he did.

....alright, you lost me here. In the first paragraph, you say that the Odinforce varies from writer to writer. And in this third one, you try to write off that whole Bob reverting as a "lucky" happenstance. And then - and this is awesome - you say "using this in a forum match" is just an example of Sentry haters hating. LMAO. It's what happened in the comic during a fight. How would it not be a viable turn of events in a forum match? Shit, RKT's firepower more than greatly exceeds that of what Void took in Siege, so if anything, forcing a Bob transformation is even more likely! Don't get pissy because Void was shown to lose his cool from a series of prolonged attacks from a single High Herald and his pals.

Thor's shielding with Mjolnir or with the OF/Rune Magic can block the tendrils if Cap's shield can. Reality warping won't do much when RKT knows everything ever. And Void's odds of winning here are slim at best. Well, to beat the Void powerwise I don't know because seeing the Void's limitless nature I think it's clear he's more powerful than RK Thor.

My point is this the odinforce needs to recharge so it has severe limits while the Void has only the limits of his mind. Big difference.

This is why it's 'an example of haters hating because we've seen him various times and it's only happened once. We've also seen him take far more damage and not revert so to make this the basis for the majority here is just being biased. The damage doesn't matter it's all just luck that it happened when it did and had a lot to do with how unstable the Void is at this particular time.

If what you say is true then MM should have met the Bob personality? Did he or did the Sentry just flat out overpower him?

Did Thor block the tendrils in siege? Nope. He was being beaten with the rest of his crew while Loki saved his ass.

How does the Void lose? Are you saying he wants to lose again? is that what you are saying? I'd like to hear you admit it.

JakeTheBank

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/162/odinmentalmp6.jpg

no expression

OneDumbG0
Uhm, I just told you my opinion changed. His power has no limits so he is more powerful than Odin.

Thanos wasn't prepared and when he came back and wanted her crushed he crushed her.You haven't yet admitted that having matched Odin... and vaulting over him... he now beats Thanos. You haven't changed your conclusion.

Odin can't attack a person's mind? He utterly mind-wiped Thor completely and turned him into Donald Blake. He's erased the memories of the entire Earth's population after repairing planetary damage wrought in a battle. Thanos couldn't even begin to combat Thor's dementia and Odin, not only did, but succeeded. How can you be so ignorant? Be still. Seriously. You can't even recall the most basic and obvious facts.

Yes. By ambushing her and being lucky enough that she was using handblasts instead of the AoE blast that one-shotted him the first time. Still not evidence of an upgrade. Thanos was always able to ambush a Cube Being who made herself vulnerable by taking mortal form as long as the Cube Being didn't one-shot him with a huge blast. Originally posted by quanchi112
Physically hurting the Maker is very impressive and Galactus wasn't ambushed he was staring right at him while Galactus made his intentions towards Thanos clear so he blasted Galactus.

Not a well nourished Galactus in the manner that he did and not defeating a cube being in battle with the ease he did so.

responding twice to derail the topic into another mini Thanos debate is trolling. Stick to the topic you always bring up Thanos in every post. You simply can't help yourself which shows you how deep inside your mind I am because you cannot let it go.The Maker took mortal form. Hurting her was absolutely assured since the whole conversation between the two was Thanos curiousity as to why she put herself into such a vulnerable form. This is on-panel.

Yes. Thanos would have knocked Galactus back with a sucker-blast and done nothing but enrage him. I can't believe you are now arguing that Thanos couldn't, simply to justify this upgrade myth.

This topic is making arguments about why one character would beat another. One of your arguments was that Odin is nowhere near as powerful as Void Sentry. I attacked that argument and deconstructed it using your own statements prior, no less. Posts which completely destroy your argument =/= trolling. Don't layer so many levels of phail into your arguments that it provides twice as much opportunity to deconstruct. And STOP projecting your insecurities onto me. Originally posted by quanchi112
Void against Thanos isn't the issue here and I have already explained myself and my opinion. You don't like it tough.

The only way I can lose is if I allow it just like Thanos or the sentry. Your self-serving arguments that RKT has no chance as similarly as Odin has no chance is at issue here. And the basis of that declaration of yours is ensconsed in utter hypocrisy. You explained yourself more than adequately. Quite so.

Then you've been allowing it a whole hell of a lot here. Assume the position:

quanchi112
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/162/odinmentalmp6.jpg

no expression Yes, Odin failed to just take out the mental madness yet he somehow beats the Void here? laughing out loud laughing out loud If he thinks his son was nuts wait to he gets a load of the Sentry here.

OneDumbG0
^ He actually succeeded at the end, by reaching Thor, and helping him banish Valkyrie. facepalm

And Thanos tried to do the same thing and couldn't do crap about it despite all his tech, prep and the entire Infinity Watch helping. facepalm facepalm

My god. This is a new level of phail I've not seen in a long time... facepalm facepalm facepalm

SIX hail quannies. STAT.

JakeTheBank
Well, to beat the Void powerwise I don't know because seeing the Void's limitless nature I think it's clear he's more powerful than RK Thor.

My point is this the odinforce needs to recharge so it has severe limits while the Void has only the limits of his mind. Big difference.

This is why it's 'an example of haters hating because we've seen him various times and it's only happened once. We've also seen him take far more damage and not revert so to make this the basis for the majority here is just being biased. The damage doesn't matter it's all just luck that it happened when it did and had a lot to do with how unstable the Void is at this particular time.

If what you say is true then MM should have met the Bob personality? Did he or did the Sentry just flat out overpower him?

Did Thor block the tendrils in siege? Nope. He was being beaten with the rest of his crew while Loki saved his ass.

How does the Void lose? Are you saying he wants to lose again? is that what you are saying? I'd like to hear you admit it.

Only, it's not limitless. facepalm I don't even know how you get that. His power is as limitless as he literally has the power of a million exploding suns. I sure as hell haven't seen anything coming close to one exploding sun. I'd love to see scans. Based on what we've seen, not your conjecture and Quan-Theories, Void isn't limitless.

Right, Odin takes a Odinsleep once a year for a full day. no expression I don't see RKT burning through so much power to require an immeadiate charge.

It happened once just like Void beating Molecule Man happened once. You can't pick and choose feats. Void turning into Bob was about as "lucky" as him overpowering Molecule Man. You don't see the sheer hypocrisy in your words? And guess what? RKT can dish out far more damage than what was shown in Siege! eek!

LMAO. Thor didn't block the tendrils in Siege, so he can't block them in a forum match (despite the fact he'll be many times more powerful than he was in Siege, even more so than Odin). But Void, who was turned into Bob during Siege after taking accumulative damage, won't do so in a forum match. Quan, please tell me you see how messed up that line of "logic" is.

quanchi112
You haven't yet admitted that having matched Odin... and vaulting over him... he now beats Thanos. You haven't changed your conclusion.

Odin can't attack a person's mind? He utterly mind-wiped Thor completely and turned him into Donald Blake. He's erased the memories of the entire Earth's population after repairing planetary damage wrought in a battle. Thanos couldn't even begin to combat Thor's dementia and Odin, not only did, but succeeded. How can you be so ignorant? Be still. Seriously. You can't even recall the most basic and obvious facts.

Yes. By ambushing her and being lucky enough that she was using handblasts instead of the AoE blast that one-shotted him the first time. Still not evidence of an upgrade. Thanos was always able to ambush a Cube Being who made herself vulnerable by taking mortal form as long as the Cube Being didn't one-shot him with a huge blast. The Maker took mortal form. Hurting her was absolutely assured since the whole conversation between the two was Thanos curiousity as to why she put herself into such a vulnerable form. This is on-panel.

Yes. Thanos would have knocked Galactus back with a sucker-blast and done nothing but enrage him. I can't believe you are now arguing that Thanos couldn't, simply to justify this upgrade myth.

This topic is making arguments about why one character would beat another. One of your arguments was that Odin is nowhere near as powerful as Void Sentry. I attacked that argument and deconstructed it using your own statements prior, no less. Posts which completely destroy your argument =/= trolling. Don't layer so many levels of phail into your arguments that it provides twice as much opportunity to deconstruct. And STOP projecting your insecurities onto me. Your self-serving arguments that RKT has no chance as similarly as Odin has no chance is at issue here. And the basis of that declaration of yours is ensconsed in utter hypocrisy. You explained that you still yourself more than adequately. Quite so.

Then you've been allowing it a whole hell of a lot here. Assume the position:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Phail02.jpg He doesn't beat Thanos he beats Thor. Pay attention.

I never said he couldn't attack a person's mind of course he can abuse his own son since he gives him his powers and is the supreme power of asgard. He doesn't have the mental attacks to defeat the Void.

In the end Thor prevailed over his own madness.

Yes, he's always done things to random earthers and what not but has never show to attack someone's mind other than some shitty asgardian while in combat against a foe to defeat them.

he completely outclassed her and Thanos took that shit without even trying to do anything. When he showed back up and wanted to battle her he wiped the floor with her. You also kinda proved the Maker is more powerful than Odin with one blast since Odin couldn't ko or kill him with multiple. laughing out loud

I know she did but she still had awesome power and like you yourself mentioned the power to ko Thanos unlike Odin and Thanos completely abused someone with this much power the next time they met. Thanks.

You're obsessed with me and Thanos. You using two posts to respond to the same post to further derail it is yet another shining example.

Void wins here and like usual I turned your own points against you.

Maker's power levels>Odin's.

quanchi112
Only, it's not limitless. facepalm I don't even know how you get that. His power is as limitless as he literally has the power of a million exploding suns. I sure as hell haven't seen anything coming close to one exploding sun. I'd love to see scans. Based on what we've seen, not your conjecture and Quan-Theories, Void isn't limitless.

Right, Odin takes a Odinsleep once a year for a full day. no expression I don't see RKT burning through so much power to require an immeadiate charge.

It happened once just like Void beating Molecule Man happened once. You can't pick and choose feats. Void turning into Bob was about as "lucky" as him overpowering Molecule Man. You don't see the sheer hypocrisy in your words? And guess what? RKT can dish out far more damage than what was shown in Siege! eek!

LMAO. Thor didn't block the tendrils in Siege, so he can't block them in a forum match (despite the fact he'll be many times more powerful than he was in Siege, even more so than Odin). But Void, who was turned into Bob during Siege after taking accumulative damage, won't do so in a forum match. Quan, please tell me you see how messed up that line of "logic" is. His power has been described as limitless how many times?

What limits with regards to power levels have we seen as the Void?

You just admitted these characters aren't as powerful as the Void as they need to recharge.

No, because we've seen him take far worse and crush earth prior to against superior minds and powerful foes such as Reed, Thor, Strange. If it were a likely option reed or strange would have figured it out don't you think?

When has Thor blocked his tendrils? You seem to be dismissing what happened on panel yet again just because thor was shown to be vastly inferior to the void.

quanchi112
^ He actually succeeded at the end, by reaching Thor, and helping him banish Valkyrie. facepalm

And Thanos tried to do the same thing and couldn't do crap about it despite all his tech, prep and the entire Infinity Watch helping. facepalm facepalm

My god. This is a new level of phail I've not seen in a long time... facepalm facepalm facepalm

SIX hail quannies. STAT. Thor overcame it in the end. Odin didn't do so.

Thanos doesn't have the personal relationship or is the inspirational leader that Odin is for Thor. Think he doesn't cream out for Thanos half the time he screams out for Odin.

Odg, I ca't recall another poster I have ever affected as much as you at the moment.

JakeTheBank
Jesus Christ.

So all of Odin's - and the Odinforce's - feats of mental manipulation don't count because they are either

A.) Used on a fellow Asgardian.
B.) Used on random people.

Again, you're dismissing feats you don't like.

JakeTheBank
Think he doesn't cream out for Thanos half the time he screams out for Odin.

I think we all know who creams out for Thanos here.

erm

quanchi112
Jesus Christ.

So all of Odin's - and the Odinforce's - feats of mental manipulation don't count because they are either

A.) Used on a fellow Asgardian.
B.) Used on random people.

Again, you're dismissing feats you don't like. 1)He gives Thor his powers so of course he can play with him like silly putty.

2)The rest are just regular humans.

Odg actually trying making the comparison from Odin's son to normal earthlings to the Void. I laughed out loud.

OneDumbG0
He doesn't beat Thanos he beats Thor. Pay attention.

I never said he couldn't attack a person's mind of course he can abuse his own son since he gives him his powers and is the supreme power of asgard. He doesn't have the mental attacks to defeat the Void.

In the end Thor prevailed over his own madness.By your own estimation, having approached Odin's level and vaulting over it... Void Sentry beats Thanos. You literally announced as much a few weeks prior. Acting like that doesn't matter here, when a pillar of your argument is that Odin isn't anywhere near Void Sentry's level is utter ignorance. I can accept your argument at face value, that Void Sentry is well beyond Odin, if you actually admit that he is also well beyond Thanos. But somehow, your utter inability to admit your mistakes has transmogrified you from arguing that "Thanos stalemated Odin," to "Thanos is more powerful than Odin." lolwut?

Neither does Thanos. Poor quaneuver that ends up placing you in no better position than you were before: a position with absolutely no support.

Yeah, too bad Thanos utterly failed to help Thor with his tech, prep and the Infinity Watch and Odin did it single-handedly without any prep. Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, he's always done things to random earthers and what not but has never show to attack someone's mind other than some shitty asgardian while in combat against a foe to defeat them.

he completely outclassed her and Thanos took that shit without even trying to do anything. When he showed back up and wanted to battle her he wiped the floor with her. You also kinda proved the Maker is more powerful than Odin with one blast since Odin couldn't ko or kill him with multiple.

I know she did but she still had awesome power and like you yourself mentioned the power to ko Thanos unlike Odin and Thanos completely abused someone with this much power the next time they met. Thanks.This is deflection from (i) your failed arguments that Void Sentry would be beaten by force block (which you finally admitted was phail), and (ii) your failed rationale that Void Sentry can't beat Thanos until he matches Odin (which he did and vaulted over according to YOU no less).

Maker outclassed Thanos by one-shotting him. Seriously. Thanos was fortunate that she took a mortal form that was vulnerable and that Maker didn't decide to use a one-shotting blast again. Like she used before and one-shotted Thanos.

Awesome power, with shocking vulnerability = being able to defeat her as long as she doesn't use her full power. Which is exactly what happened. I'm not trying to patronize you on this anymore. That's exactly what happened. Originally posted by quanchi112
You're obsessed with me and Thanos. You using two posts to respond to the same post to further derail it is yet another shining example.

Void wins here and like usual I turned your own points against you.

Maker's power levels>Odin's. Christ. Pointing out how your arguments are hypocritical, simply because you made the self-serving argument in another thread involving Thanos isn't my fault. I didn't make you post those past posts. Nor did I make you post the current post we're arguing over, i.e., Odin is nowhere near Void's level. You did that on your own. And you tripped over yourself in your fervor to argue that RKT can't win.

This isn't Bizarro world, son. So stop trying to speak Bizarro.

Odin's > Thanos'. Void Sentry's > Thanos.' Admit that to be consistent, and I won't contest whatever blanket declarations you make to yourself.

OneDumbG0
Thor overcame it in the end. Odin didn't do so.

Thanos doesn't have the personal relationship or is the inspirational leader that Odin is for Thor. Think he doesn't cream out for Thanos half the time he screams out for Odin.

Odg, I ca't recall another poster I have ever affected as much as you at the moment. Odin helped Thor overcome it. Thanos didn't help Thor overcome it. Deflection, much?

Thor had more reason to hate Odin than to hate Thanos. Did you completely miss the whole point of Blood and Thunder?

This coming from the guy who insists on declaring his victory over me in random threads? Irony. Just because you persist in making inane arguments and are met with an equal persistence to deconstruct them, doesn't mean you have power over me. You're no different than anybody else that I debate, save for the fact that you make it so easy to reveal your self-serving arguments that I don't have to try very hard.

quanchi112
By your own estimation, having approached Odin's level and vaulting over it... Void Sentry beats Thanos. You literally announced as much a few weeks prior. Acting like that doesn't matter here, when a pillar of your argument is that Odin isn't anywhere near Void Sentry's level is utter ignorance. I can accept your argument at face value, that Void Sentry is well beyond Odin, if you actually admit that he is also well beyond Thanos. But somehow, your utter inability to admit your mistakes has transmogrified you from arguing that "Thanos stalemated Odin," to "Thanos is more powerful than Odin." lolwut?

Neither does Thanos. Poor quaneuver that ends up placing you in no better position than you were before: a position with absolutely no support.

Yeah, too bad Thanos utterly failed to help Thor with his tech, prep and the Infinity Watch and Odin did it single-handedly without any prep. This is deflection from (i) your failed arguments that Void Sentry would be beaten by force block (which you finally admitted was phail), and (ii) your failed rationale that Void Sentry can't beat Thanos until he matches Odin (which he did and vaulted over according to YOU no less).

Maker outclassed Thanos by one-shotting him. Seriously. Thanos was fortunate that she took a mortal form that was vulnerable and that Maker didn't decide to use a one-shotting blast again. Like she used before and one-shotted Thanos.

Awesome power, with shocking vulnerability = being able to defeat her as long as she doesn't use her full power. Which is exactly what happened. I'm not trying to patronize you on this anymore. That's exactly what happened. Christ. Pointing out how your arguments are hypocritical, simply because you made the self-serving argument in another thread involving Thanos isn't my fault. I didn't make you post those past posts. Nor did I make you post the current post we're arguing over, i.e., Odin is nowhere near Void's level. You did that on your own. And you tripped over yourself in your fervor to argue that RKT can't win.

This isn't Bizarro world, son. So stop trying to speak Bizarro.

Odin's > Thanos'. Void Sentry's > Thanos.' Admit that to be consistent, and I won't contest whatever blanket declarations you make to yourself. Thanos doesn't beat the Void by overpowering him with blasts. I never said he did or would. I think you still seem to be rather confused.

Thanos isn't the inspirational all father who is Thor's father now is he? Thor had to overcome his own madness and Odin helped him to do so but in the end he did so on his own.

My opinion has changed. I already told you that three posts ago.

Because Thanos didn't have his guard up or was he tryuing to counter her attacks with his own which he did in their rematch. Seriously, are you this dense? If I stand there and let someone punch me as hard as they can in the face that's not the same thing as hunting them down and actively fighting back and pounding their face in is it?

She did use her full power only Thanos defended and attacked her unlike the first blast. Wow.

My opinion has changed, Thanos can attack his mind whereas Odin hasn't shown the ability or the actual feat of doing so while in midbattle.

Void wins because he eventually overpowers Thor.

quanchi112
Odin helped Thor overcome it. Thanos didn't help Thor overcome it. Deflection, much?

Thor had more reason to hate Odin than to hate Thanos. Did you completely miss the whole point of Blood and Thunder?

This coming from the guy who insists on declaring his victory over me in random threads? Irony. Just because you persist in making inane arguments and are met with an equal persistence to deconstruct them, doesn't mean you have power over me. You're no different than anybody else that I debate, save for the fact that you make it so easy to reveal your self-serving arguments that I don't have to try very hard. I answered this in the previous post.

Yes, but when he confronted and saw his madness he still had the love and all enduring respect for his father when he did so.

My arguments are sound and just because you can't accept when someone's opinion changes and continually harp on it that's your problem not mine.

quanchi112
I think we all know who creams out for Thanos here.

erm Screams. The point was Odin is his role model and has always been.

OneDumbG0
Thanos doesn't beat the Void by overpowering him with blasts. I never said he did or would. I think you still seem to be rather confused.

Thanos isn't the inspirational all father who is Thor's father now is he? Thor had to overcome his own madness and Odin helped him to do so but in the end he did so on his own.

My opinion has changed. I already told you that three posts ago.No. You specifically said that Void Sentry can't beat Thanos until he matches Odin's level. Well... according to you, he did AND he surpassed it by a wide margin. That is the statement that many here disagree with flatly. I choose to criticize it differently. By pointing out that you don't believe it at all since that would mean Void Sentry beats Thanos, as you predicted would occur a few weeks prior.

Thanos isn't the overbearing father who drove him to bits and pieces. Odin helped and Thanos failed, despite his tech, prep and the entire Infinity Watch helping. Phail.

Your opinion has changed that Void Sentry is far more powerful than Odin. So carry that further and conclude that Void Sentry is far more powerful than Thanos. If you can't admit that, then nobody has any reason to place faith in your declaration that Void Sentry >>>> Odin. Originally posted by quanchi112
Because Thanos didn't have his guard up or was he tryuing to counter her attacks with his own which he did in their rematch. Seriously, are you this dense? If I stand there and let someone punch me as hard as they can in the face that's not the same thing as hunting them down and actively fighting back and pounding their face in is it?

She did use her full power only Thanos defended and attacked her unlike the first blast. Wow.

My opinion has changed, Thanos can attack his mind whereas Odin hasn't shown the ability or the actual feat of doing so while in midbattle.

Void wins because he eventually overpowers Thor. Deflection. Maker one-shotted Thanos with a considerable omni-blast. She used single handblasts thereafter. Thanos himself ponders why Maker manifested in mortal form, a form that was utterly vulnerable. And Thanos only defeated Maker when she wasn't using her full power. Thanos was always capable of defeating a Cube Being who placed themselves in a mortal and utterly vulnerable form and wasn't using their true power. Hence, no upgrade.

Compare the scope of the one-shotting blast and EVERY blast thereafter. Even you can't be so dense to argue that the only difference is that Thanos is defending now:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Maker01.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Maker02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Maker03.jpg

Your opinion has changed. You admitted you were wrong that a forceblock attack would win. But you haven't yet admitted that Void Sentry now macthing and surpassing Odin's power, means Thanos loses. Which casts doubt on your declaration that Void Sentry >>> Odin here in the first place. Keep quaneuvering.

You've got a lot of hail quannies to catch up on. You should focus on that rather than concentrating on digging this hole of yours.

OneDumbG0
I answered this in the previous post.

Yes, but when he confronted and saw his madness he still had the love and all enduring respect for his father when he did so.

My arguments are sound and just because you can't accept when someone's opinion changes and continually harp on it that's your problem not mine. Yes. By admitting that Odin succeeded in helping Thor and Thanos failed (despite his prep, tech, and the entire Infinity Watch helping).

Only because Odin was able to penetrate his psyche. Which Thanos failed to do.

Your arguments sound like a dying llama. Nobody has to accept anybody's opinion. But your issues lie with your own self-serving logic. Not with me. I'm not the only one pointing them out.

quanchi112
No. You specifically said that Void Sentry can't beat Thanos until he matches Odin's level. Well... according to you, he did AND he surpassed it by a wide margin. That is the statement that many here disagree with flatly. I choose to criticize it differently. By pointing out that you don't believe it at all since that would mean Void Sentry beats Thanos, as you predicted would occur a few weeks prior.

Thanos isn't the overbearing father who drove him to bits and pieces. Odin helped and Thanos failed, despite his tech, prep and the entire Infinity Watch helping. Phail.

Your opinion has changed that Void Sentry is far more powerful than Odin. So carry that further and conclude that Void Sentry is far more powerful than Thanos. If you can't admit that, then nobody has any reason to place faith in your declaration that Void Sentry >>>> Odin. Deflection. Maker one-shotted Thanos with a considerable omni-blast. She used single handblasts thereafter. Thanos himself ponders why Maker manifested in mortal form, a form that was utterly vulnerable. And Thanos only defeated Maker when she wasn't using her full power. Thanos was always capable of defeating a Cube Being who placed themselves in a mortal and utterly vulnerable form and wasn't using their true power. Hence, no upgrade.

Compare the scope of the one-shotting blast and EVERY blast thereafter. Even you can't be so dense to argue that the only difference is that Thanos is defending now:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Maker01.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Maker02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Maker03.jpg

Your opinion has changed. You admitted you were wrong that a forceblock attack would win. But you haven't yet admitted that Void Sentry now macthing and surpassing Odin's power, means Thanos loses. Which casts doubt on your declaration that Void Sentry >>> Odin here in the first place. Keep quaneuvering.

You've got a lot of hail quannies to catch up on. You should focus on that rather than concentrating on digging this hole of yours. That was then this is now.

I don't think he beats Thanos before he mindwhammies him. That's for another thread though anyways.

Yes, they did but Odin helped Thor overcome it by his connection to Thor.

When did I say Thanos was more powerful than the Void?

Thanos' guard wasn't up. When he came back for he it was up. Thanos easily defeated her as he was ready for her the second time around. You already proved Maker is more powerful than Odin so quit posting scans it isn't necessary.

I admitted it wouldn't work when king kandy raised a valid point. That was then this is now, junior. Do try and keep up, onedodgenow.

Yes. By admitting that Odin succeeded in helping Thor and Thanos failed (despite his prep, tech, and the entire Infinity Watch helping).

Only because Odin was able to penetrate his psyche. Which Thanos failed to do.

Your arguments sound like a dying llama. Nobody has to accept anybody's opinion. But your issues lie with your own self-serving logic. Not with me. I'm not the only one pointing them out. Because of his connection to Thor which Thanos didn't have.

Odin altered and knows his psyche well which Thanos doesn't. That's also a huge factor.

My logic is ironclad whereas yours isn't. Your logic requires me to shut down my brain to accept. Sorry, not going to happen.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>