Classic Mangog vs. Tyrant (depowered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Classic Mangog

vs.

Tyrant
(depoewered_

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm. Mangog.

Fun Fact: I recall being stated that Mangog was on the level of Galactus at one point. I believe it was the infamous annual that stated that Galactus was weakened when Thor sent him running for the hills.

the Darkone
Classic Mangog in his prime was powerful enough to defeat Odin in Asgard, this version Mangog is smarter, more versatile than hs modern version. I think it would be a great battle, I fill it will favor Mangog since he feeds off of hate, Mangog 7/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm. Mangog.

Fun Fact: I recall being stated that Mangog was on the level of Galactus at one point. I believe it was the infamous annual that stated that Galactus was weakened when Thor sent him running for the hills. At another point he is able to be defeated by Thor so when we look at everything he's nowhere near Tyrant level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
At another point he is able to be defeated by Thor so when we look at everything he's nowhere near Tyrant level.

When was Silver Age Mangog defeated by Thor?

And Thor certainly has the capabilities to defeat the depowered Tyrant. It's not going to happen under any normal circumstances but he has the power necessary most definitely.

the Darkone
Thor has never defeated Mangog, it was Odin big difference.

quanchi112

And Thor certainly has the capabilities to defeat the depowered Tyrant. It's not going to happen under any normal circumstances but he has the power necessary most definitely. How can he defeat Tyrant? seriously let me in on this since he can't beat Thanos yet somehow he beats someone who can take it to Galactus.

Did I say silver age I said if you take the character's entire history and apply it since you want to just focus on a small part of Galactus'.

guy222
tyrant

Blanket
Fun Fact: I recall heh

Simbon

And Thor certainly has the capabilities to defeat the depowered Tyrant. It's not going to happen under any normal circumstances but he has the power necessary most definitely.

Yeah, because Thor, like Tyrant, is powerful enough to one-shot Beta-Ray Bill, right?

Seriously, as awesome as Mangog is, I don't think he has what it takes to win this. DP Tyrant's durability and punching power alone are comparable to Mangog's, and his energy blasts were too much even for Thanos, whose not exactly a slouch when it comes to durability either. Admittedly, though, this is a little hard to gauge since DP Tyrant never had enough showings to give us a good idea of his limitations (I'm surprised he hasn't been ressurrected like everyone else).

Rage.Of.Olympus
How can he defeat Tyrant? seriously let me in on this since he can't beat Thanos yet somehow he beats someone who can take it to Galactus.

Did I say silver age I said if you take the character's entire history and apply it since you want to just focus on a small part of Galactus'.

You want me to create a scenario where Thor can defeat Tyrant? That's easy.

They start the fight and Thor immediately surrounds himself with an impenetrable barrier. Thor then powers up, and unleashes the God Blast as he steps out to a puzzled Tyrant. Thor wins. This shit would never happen in a regular fight, but Thor's offensive and defensive capabilities break into the Cosmic level. Since your such a knowledgeable Thor fan, you should know this.

He has unfortunately Starlin wouldn't have it. Thor has beat Galactus just so you know.

We're talking specifically about Silver Age Mangog here. Lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Simbon
Yeah, because Thor, like Tyrant, is powerful enough to one-shot Beta-Ray Bill, right?

Seriously, as awesome as Mangog is, I don't think he has what it takes to win this. DP Tyrant's durability and punching power alone are comparable to Mangog's, and his energy blasts were too much even for Thanos, whose not exactly a slouch when it comes to durability either. Admittedly, though, this is a little hard to gauge since DP Tyrant never had enough showings to give us a good idea of his limitations (I'm surprised he hasn't been ressurrected like everyone else).

If he felt like it? Easily. His done so once. Twice if you count the time he put him down with a single energy blast in Silver Surfer #86.

quanchi112
You want me to create a scenario where Thor can defeat Tyrant? That's easy.

They start the fight and Thor immediately surrounds himself with an impenetrable barrier. Thor then powers up, and unleashes the God Blast as he steps out to a puzzled Tyrant. Thor wins. This shit would never happen in a regular fight, but Thor's offensive and defensive capabilities break into the Cosmic level. Since your such a knowledgeable Thor fan, you should know this.

He has unfortunately Starlin wouldn't have it. Thor has beat Galactus just so you know.

We're talking specifically about Silver Age Mangog here. Lol. There's no such thing as an impenetrable barrier when Thor's involved. To even type something that ridiculous out your had should have cramped up preventing you from doing so.

No way a godblast beats him. The godblast didn't even hurt the Juggernaut. He also won't be staring up at the sky and will be on top of him in a heartbeat effectively crushing him.

Yes, I know but you tried singling Galactus out when he wasn't written as the heavyweight he is today.

the Darkone
bump

Horrificus
Mango wins.
A being that can toy with Odin without any fear at all, is beyond Tyrant, especially depowered. Odin, one of the most powerful, most dangerous beings in the Marvel Universe. Completely humbled in the heart of Asgard.
On top of his absolute top-of-the-pyramid physical traits, Mangog has-

1. Teleportation
2. Energy Manipulation
3. Matter Manipulation

And, on top of that, the incredible hate and dark emotion from Tyrant will only fuel Mangog to his peak.

h1a8
How can he defeat Tyrant? seriously let me in on this since he can't beat Thanos yet somehow he beats someone who can take it to Galactus.

Your logic sucks. You know why? Because you use faulty ABC logic when it suits your prime objective (To make Thanos look good).

It is irrelevant that a character loses but HOW they lost. Also, we use characters at their best. That means Mangog beating Odin outweighs Thor beating Mangog. Plus your math sucks. How can you take one low feat vs. many high feats and rule in favor of the low feat? That's not an average at all.

carver9
Thor has the potential to beat any character given the chance.

zopzop
DP Tyrant wins.

Sundipped
Neither Thor or Mangog is beating Tyrant.

Digi
My gut says Tyrant, and I'm familiar with both. I don't have a strong opinion here, but it's also not coming from a place of ignorance.

Horrificus
I have been looking and as far as I can tell, aside from the blast down his throat, (sorry, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth), Mangog has never been shown to be injured or damaged.
I don't think that can be said for Tyrant.
Now, when you consider this fact, along with the level of battles and opponents Mangog has faced, it looks bad for Tyrant.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sundipped
Neither Thor or Mangog is beating Tyrant.

Thor is not beating him but Mangog will be.

abhilegend
Tyrant.

the Darkone
Classic Mangog wins!

h1a8
I don't see how Tyrant would even harm Mangog especially if Mangog is feeding off of negative energy of Tryant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't see how Tyrant would even harm Mangog especially if Mangog is feeding off of negative energy of Tryant. Do you know who Tyrant is ?

h1a8
Do you know who Tyrant is ?

Yeah someone that Mangog will beat. The fact that Silver Age Mangog hasn't been hurt physically from the outside and the fact that Mangog will get even stronger in this fight (he feeds off negative energy) means that you don't read comics.

KuRuPT Thanosi

You must be joking? Thor wouldn't defeat DP Tyrant, no way no how. I can't even believe you think he has the slighest chance. Thor wauld get ran over in a matter of two or three blows at the most.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Yeah someone that Mangog will beat. The fact that Silver Age Mangog hasn't been hurt physically from the outside and the fact that Mangog will get even stronger in this fight (he feeds off negative energy) means that you don't read comics. Tyrant is more powerful and Mangog was never unbeatable despite you believing so. Tyrant's showings are far more impressive.

Horrificus
Tyrant is more powerful and Mangog was never unbeatable despite you believing so. Tyrant's showings are far more impressive. Mangog has never been beaten. Only bfr'd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog has never been beaten. Only bfr'd. False.

guy222
DP T

h1a8
Mangog. Even if you disagree you can't disagree that Mangog would get even stronger by feeding off of Tyrant's negative emotions.

Horrificus
False. And?
How is it false?

quanchi112
And?
How is it false? Because Mangog has been defeated by other means.

Horrificus
Because Mangog has been defeated by other means. Can you tell me or show me what you mean?

All I know of are BFR and cutting him off from his power source.
He has not been defeated in combat.

And the SECOND time that Odin cut him off from his power, as a last resort, it actually killed Odin, while Mangog got away, depowered.

quanchi112
Can you tell me or show me what you mean?

All I know of are BFR and cutting him off from his power source.
He has not been defeated in combat. Thor blast in the mouth for a severe case of strep throat.

Stoic
Thor blast in the mouth for a severe case of strep throat.

That wasn't Silver Age Mangog though.

Horrificus
Thor blast in the mouth for a severe case of strep throat.
Thor gets in that flurry, blasts Mangog in the mouth with anti-force, and he is still alive.
Thor knocks him off the cliff. Caption says something like, he seems to fall forever, and the antiforce can be seen in the fissure.
Thor immediately takes off after Thanos.

Thor even says "Begone" and sends him over the cliff, hoping he will be buried by the blast.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/IntheMouth.jpg

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
That wasn't Silver Age Mangog though.
Yup. I didn't even think about that. You are 100% right.

quanchi112
That wasn't Silver Age Mangog though. He said Mangog. I can say Pak HOTM Hulk hasn't been defeated in combat either that doesn't make someone forget 99 percent of their other showings.

quanchi112
Thor gets in that flurry, blasts Mangog in the mouth with anti-force, and he is still alive.
Thor knocks him off the cliff. Caption says something like, he seems to fall forever, and the antiforce can be seen in the fissure.
Thor immediately takes off after Thanos.

Thor even says "Begone" and sends him over the cliff, hoping he will be buried by the blast.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/IntheMouth.jpg You said he wasn't defeated in combat. He clearly was here. Now, you're changing it to never been killed or something. This is a defeat a loss in combat.

Horrificus
You said he wasn't defeated in combat. He clearly was here. Now, you're changing it to never been killed or something. This is a defeat a loss in combat. So, Thor knocking him to his knees, and the, while Mangog is still conscious and moving, getting him off the battlefield and then immediately running off, is a combat defeat and not a BFR?
OK.
If that is the general consensus of the forum, that's ok with me.
Then it means that Mangog has been beaten in combat 1 time, but has defeated Thor even more times than previously thought.

Horrificus
He said Mangog. I can say Pak HOTM Hulk hasn't been defeated in combat either that doesn't make someone forget 99 percent of their other showings. There is a difference between basing a ranking on the feats in one story arc of a character, and basing a ranking on the feats all story arcs of a character, combined.
Come on.

Horrificus
Against characters like Tyrant, he would be unstoppable.
Tyrant would help to keep Mangog's power at it's peak and beyond.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%202/thekey2.jpg

basilisk
You said he wasn't defeated in combat. He clearly was here. Now, you're changing it to never been killed or something. This is a defeat a loss in combat. But this says Classic Mangog. Later Mangog seemed to be kind of weaker.

This is a tough one, because Tyrant won't have the sort of magic that was required to defuse Mangog. They are both extremely durable and powerful, above even the likes of cosmic heavyweights like Thanos, somewhere around Odin level but below Galactus (though Tyrant has a win against Galactus so that may be arguable). They are probably both effectively immortal.

I can see these two beating on each other for a long, long, long time.

quanchi112
So, Thor knocking him to his knees, and the, while Mangog is still conscious and moving, getting him off the battlefield and then immediately running off, is a combat defeat and not a BFR?
OK.
If that is the general consensus of the forum, that's ok with me.
Then it means that Mangog has been beaten in combat 1 time, but has defeated Thor even more times than previously thought. It was a clear victory despite you acting as if it wasn't.Originally posted by basilisk
But this says Classic Mangog. Later Mangog seemed to be kind of weaker.

This is a tough one, because Tyrant won't have the sort of magic that was required to defuse Mangog. They are both extremely durable and powerful, above even the likes of cosmic heavyweights like Thanos, somewhere around Odin level but below Galactus (though Tyrant has a win against Galactus so that may be arguable). They are probably both effectively immortal.

I can see these two beating on each other for a long, long, long time. Mangog was defeated though and bfr is a legit win. Tyrant has the power to take it to Galactus Mangog has never been this powerful.

quanchi112
There is a difference between basing a ranking on the feats in one story arc of a character, and basing a ranking on the feats all story arcs of a character, combined.
Come on. Yes, and when discussing a character and one arc it's disingenuous to just count WW Hulk and forget every other Hulk showing then and say he's never been defeated by a character. Come on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Horrificus also believe Mangog has defeated Odin and all of Asgard with utter ease and without a mark on him... yet none of us ever remember this happening. Mangog has ZERO chance to beat Tyrant. This fight would look like Thanos vs. Tyrant.

Horrificus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Horrificus also believe Mangog has defeated Odin and all of Asgard with utter ease and without a mark on him... yet none of us ever remember this happening. Mangog has ZERO chance to beat Tyrant. This fight would look like Thanos vs. Tyrant. Here come the scans, idiot...

Horrificus
There are some scans that I will use to fill in blanks, but for now, I will start with the first Mangog story. I will focus on Mangog's journey from outside of Asgard, to the very heart of the city.

Mangog reaches the very outer edge of Asgard, confronted by Giants.
Then, the first Asgardian Outpost, on his way to the city:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/edgeofasgard-1.jpg

Down Goes the outpost:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/downgoestheoutpost-1.jpg

Then he wiped out a legion of Asgardian warriors with one blow as he keeps walking. Thor is trying to catch up before he gets to the Twilight Sword:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/downgolegions.jpg

Armies destroyed as Mangog keeps marching:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/armiesdestroyed.jpg

As Mangog gets closer, the Elite Guards shows up, beaten badly:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/eliteguard.jpg

Just one panel of many where Asgardians want to evacuate as Mangog cannot be stopped. And, one of MANY panels where you will see Thor getting up after receiving a WHOOPIN':
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/evacuate.jpg

Horrificus
Mangog finally comes upon the city itself:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/comesuponthecity.jpg

Mangog bursts into the inner city:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/inncercity.jpg

The Asgardian army tries again, one last time:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/asgarddefense.jpg

After using the most powerful weapon in the Asgardian military, Asgard falls, and the final battle will be fought in the Royal Chamber:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/asgarddone.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/Asgardbested.jpg

Mangog bursts in, his goal in sight. The Odin Sword:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/finallythesword.jpg

Horrificus
They all try to stop him, as he goes for the sword, including Thor. Mangog dishes out many spankings:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/littleflies1.jpg

Mangog effortlessly starts to draw the sword while Thor tries to stop him, TOTALLY INEFFECTIVE against Mangog, as I have said:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/littleflies2.jpg

All Odin can do, because Mangog cannot be defeated, is release the civilization that made up Mangog:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/odinspell.jpg

Mangog was a living prison.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/unjailed.jpg

Horrificus
Now, I have just listed the march of Mangog, unhindered, without injury, across Asgard. And, this is just the 1st story. During this story, he constantly kicks the crap out of Thor and soaks up EVERYTHING Asgard throws at him.
Also, through the whole story, statements are made that he cannot be
beaten, not even Odin can beat him and that Odin fears him.
Asgard was unable to defeat Mangog's race in combat. It is revealed in the storyline that they had "brought death to 1000 galaxies".
Sounds like a certain battle between Galactus and Tyrant.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%201/1000galaxies-1.jpg

If you don't believe these statements, then read the comic. It's a good read and was written to make the Asgardians vulnerable for the first time. Mangog was created to be a power above the Asgardians for a reason.

It is seriously uncool to bs your way through a debate without proof to back yourselves up. It is very low to force your opponent to provide all the proof and do all the work, even though you can't back up your own statements.

Horrificus
Now, do I really need to start posting Thor's beatings, or the number of times it is stated that Odin cannot defeat Mangog?

There are 2 more story arcs involving Mangog messing up Asgard, where Odin is actually involved.

But, I warn you, all that ever works against Mangog, all Odin is ever able to do, is mess with the spell. And, on one of those occasions, Odin dies doing it, AFTER he is amp'd by outside power Thor had to bring to him.

If you don't like it, I'm sorry. Go back in time and kill the writers.

carver9
Niiiiice Mangog fts...never seen that story. He ripped through Thor and his crew witb ease. Nice scans.

JakeTheBank
It's the reason why people think Classic/Silver Age Mangog was a monster. Which he was.

He shits on Hulk, don't he, Carver? biscuits

Horrificus
Yeah. Thanks guys. And, to be honest, those scans are just the tip of the ice berg.
Through the entire first 3 Mangog stories, he is written as an absolute monster. Panel after panel of him PUNCHING Thor's hammer back it him, ignoring the hammer, destroying entire armies of Asgardians with a single blow, etc.
All kinds of other Asgardian Super Weapons are used, Kartag joins up with Thor and is easily beaten by Mangog. There are constant statements, speaking historically that Odin was unable to defeat Mangog in combat in the distant past, which is why he was trapped in the Odin cave, and how Odin fears Mangog.
In the first story, it seems like Mangog may have broken Thor's arm or something, during the several times Mangog beats him down. Also, it was stated that Mangog not only gets his power from hate and vengeance, but also from strikes against him. Like, anything negative can feed him.
As evil as he is, he would be potentially more powerful in fights against other evil, powerful characters.
This guy is "it" ladies and gentlemen. When he was created, it wasn't just as a "bad guy", or somebody who can conquer the universe. Mangog was created intentionally, to be "the scary monster" for Gods and Cosmic Beings.
You can also see the difference in writing as the years go by. The recent story where Thor eventually wins somehow, after being beaten down again and again, and HOW does he win?
Well, just because "he REALLY wants to win now"! And he's very upset! confused Um, ok. I guess he just never got that mad or upset in the past stories. Or, something.
It's typical of the crappy writing and lack of creativity that is in comics today.
The Marvel U NEEDS Mangog as he WAS. They have made the heroes so powerful all they do anymore, is go around bullying every opponent that pops up.
What fun is that?

KillAll
next time... animate the destroyer to battle mangog big grin that would be epic!!!

Stoic
He said Mangog. I can say Pak HOTM Hulk hasn't been defeated in combat either that doesn't make someone forget 99 percent of their other showings.

The thread however is calling for Silver Age Mangog, and you brought up a later version of the character. I don't know how well Tyrant would do against a G-Blast to the insides of himself, nor do you. Again this thread calls for the Silver Age version.

quanchi112
The thread however is calling for Silver Age Mangog, and you brought up a later version of the character. I don't know how well Tyrant would do against a G-Blast to the insides of himself, nor do you. Again this thread calls for the Silver Age version. He referred to Mangog like I said if we went both certain arcs the same could be said for many characters so it isn't impressive. Pay attention.

carver9
Lol. Two different characters. Current Mangog and Classic Mangog is different power level wise.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Now, do I really need to start posting Thor's beatings, or the number of times it is stated that Odin cannot defeat Mangog?

There are 2 more story arcs involving Mangog messing up Asgard, where Odin is actually involved.

But, I warn you, all that ever works against Mangog, all Odin is ever able to do, is mess with the spell. And, on one of those occasions, Odin dies doing it, AFTER he is amp'd by outside power Thor had to bring to him.

If you don't like it, I'm sorry. Go back in time and kill the writers.

YOU STATED he beat all of Asgard INCLUDING thor and Odin with ease... yet JUST AS I THOUGHT.. THIS NEVER HAPPENED. I remember the arc in question very well... I've read it.. Thought this is what you were referring to and knew he never defeated Odin. In fact, as soon as Odin awoke... Mangog was defeated with ease. Yet, for some reason, you're trying to act like you were correct in your statements. When in fact, you were not.

Naija boy
^Actually Kurupt, in Thor 198 Odin almost died trying to defeat Mangog. You are thinking of Mangogs first arc.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't remember it going that way... However, it still doesn't back up Horrificus claim.. that Mangog defeated Odin and Thor and all the asgardians with ease and without a scratch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Lol. Two different characters. Current Mangog and Classic Mangog is different power level wise. No, it's the same character under different writers. When discussing a particular arc of any character you can claim he's never been defeated. It isn't saying much.

Horrificus
YOU STATED he beat all of Asgard INCLUDING thor and Odin with ease... yet JUST AS I THOUGHT.. THIS NEVER HAPPENED. I remember the arc in question very well... I've read it.. Thought this is what you were referring to and knew he never defeated Odin. In fact, as soon as Odin awoke... Mangog was defeated with ease. Yet, for some reason, you're trying to act like you were correct in your statements. When in fact, you were not. OK Clownie.
I will post the next arc, in which he DID do exactly what I said he did.
You really are a bit "goofy" arencha?
Anyway, once I do that, you will have been soundly negated.
I cancelled all of your other arguments and you still haven't been able to remain civil for even a moment.

Kudos to you buddy!

Also, to those of you who are interested, while using Mangog's feats in comparison to the feats of other characters, remember that most of Mangog's greatest feats have taken place in Asgard, against Gods and Giants.

Now, here is the thing, Asgard has 3 times the gravity of Earth and real-space. Also, all matter is described as being roughly 3 times as dense, heavy, strong, etc.

Something to think about.

Horrificus
No, it's the same character under different writers. When discussing a particular arc of any character you can claim he's never been defeated. It isn't saying much. I would imagine that is, unless we are using the claim to support your side of an argument.

Hey! Do you like Thanos?
big grin

Horrificus
Remember, this is a separate story arc from my previous posts.
Here is a taste of my future posts:

Looky here! Thor, knocked out, again. Neat!
And then, without even a coffee break, there is Mangog snatching up Odin, like a lil ole man.
And, yes, that is ODIN being mauled and tossed away by Mangog.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%202/odinragdoll.jpg

Here's another goody. Once again, within the space of two pages, Thor is getting PLANTED.
And, yes again! That is Odin unconscious. But, he is only beat up, I don't want to lie and let you believe that THIS is the death scene.
That comes a bit later in the story.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%202/thekey.jpg

Horrificus
Horrificus <-------------- Photographic Memory + Many Comic Books

Hey! Quanchi and KuRuPT Thanosi

Do you guys like Thanos?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
I would imagine that is, unless we are using the claim to support your side of an argument.

Hey! Do you like Thanos?
big grin It's selective logic to use one arc and pretend he cannot be beaten.

Horrificus
It's selective logic to use one arc and pretend he cannot be beaten. But, that's not what I have been doing. The feats I have been presenting, along with Mangog's invincibility have been shown in at least 4 stories.

TheLordofMurder
Classic Mangog would own DP Tyrant and Thanos at the same time...

Horrificus has thoroughly cemented his argument...

Horrificus wins 10/10...

smile

Happy Dance

quanchi112
But, that's not what I have been doing. The feats I have been presenting, along with Mangog's invincibility have been shown in at least 4 stories. He was never invincible. He was tough to take down but you are comparing him to Tyrant someone who was beating Galactus.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Classic Mangog would own DP Tyrant and Thanos at the same time...

Horrificus has thoroughly cemented his argument...

Horrificus wins 10/10...

smile

Happy Dance He couldn't beat either.

OneDumbG0
I think classic Mangog takes it pretty handily.

He was basically a Unimind-type being that was purely physical.

Don't see Tyrant getting around that with plot device.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Don't see Tyrant getting around that with plot device. Tyrant is on another level to the point of being a threat to Galactus himself and winning their battle up until the point Morg interfered with the un.

Horrificus
Tyrant is on another level to the point of being a threat to Galactus himself and winning their battle up until the point Morg interfered with the un. Many characters have been a threat to Galactus, but usually after finding some way to amp themselves by gathering power that is above their true profile norms.

Due to his many feats, taking punishment and dishing it out, as well as the opponents he has defeated, I would describe him as being comparable to a much more powerful version of "Physical-Battle-Zeus".
(as per Hulk #622).
And, of course, with that physical aspect, Mangog still possesses his other abilities.

quanchi112
Many characters have been a threat to Galactus, but usually after finding some way to amp themselves by gathering power that is above their true profile norms.

Due to his many feats, taking punishment and dishing it out, as well as the opponents he has defeated, I would describe him as being comparable to a much more powerful version of "Physical-Battle-Zeus".
(as per Hulk #622).
And, of course, with that physical aspect, Mangog still possesses his other abilities. Galactus actually backed down to him and prepared himself by being well fed before their confrotnation.

Tyrant would own that Zeus as well. Tyrant is just on another level.

janus77
Tyrant. De-powered or not, still feel he's way above such petty creatures.

JakeTheBank

thumb up

janus77
Mangog's pretty much a lesser UniLord.

KuRuPT Thanosi

This is a joke right? So you're saying mangog would just beat Tyrant to death? Somebody a rival to Galactus and made in his own image... is going to lose to an insignificant creature like Mangog because he's a strong physical being? You jest.

OneDumbG0
^ No. Classic Mangog was strong and physical enough to task Odin and roflstomp Thor like a flea. Tyrant's origins have little to with this. And before we get into tangents, I don't believe depowered Tyrant's plot device ability to be powered by Galactus' attacks =/= Odin's plot device ability to undo Mangog's spell.

janus77
De-powered Tyrant was strong enough to stomp heralds and he did physically take on Galactus too, iirc.

quanchi112
^ No. Classic Mangog was strong and physical enough to task Odin and roflstomp Thor like a flea. Tyrant's origins have little to with this. And before we get into tangents, I don't believe depowered Tyrant's plot device ability to be powered by Galactus' attacks =/= Odin's plot device ability to undo Mangog's spell. Tyrant took on Gladiator, Surfer, etc. and beat them all down like fleas. Galactus is also higher than Odin this was recently proven.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by janus77
De-powered Tyrant was strong enough to stomp heralds and he did physically take on Galactus too, iirc. Ok. Taking all that for granted doesn't change my opinion: Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ No. Classic Mangog was strong and physical enough to task Odin and roflstomp Thor like a flea. Tyrant's origins have little to with this. And before we get into tangents, I don't believe depowered Tyrant's plot device ability to be powered by Galactus' attacks =/= Odin's plot device ability to undo Mangog's spell.

quanchi112
Ok. Taking all that for granted doesn't change my opinion: This is less impressive than what Tyrant did.

the Darkone
Ok. Taking all that for granted doesn't change my opinion:

Great point, plus it nearly killed Odin in the process. DP Tyrant battle with Galactus was PIS since he was de-powered.

OneDumbG0
^ I don't think depowered Tyrant's battle with Galactus was PIS. Galactus has been physically hurt by far less. And depowered Tyrant had the plot device ability to amp himself with Galactus' blasts.

Which again, is irrelevant to Mangog.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Ummmm it wasn't just his plot device that scared Galactus in the first place, in fact, he was surprised he could even do that. Prior to learning Tyrant could even do that, he had backed down from Tyrant and let him take his herald for fear of Galaxies being destroyed. That's right backed down because of the collateral damage. Mangog can't produce that much firepower to destroy Galaxies as a side effect. Mangog can just stomp around Asgard and Earth acting and big and bad while the big boys play in space.

Again, via narration, we know DP Tyrant wasn't DP anymore.. the only thing he couldn't do was grow in size. However, he had got all of his power if not more back.. which is confirmed when he says he's finally ready to come out of hiding and challage Galactus... and when he states he's at the HEIGHT of his powers. Before being DP he was a rival to Galactus (made in his own image) Their original battle destroyed Galactus and lasted a very very very long time. So if Tyrant was back to that level or greater... he's once again a peer to Galactus. A peer to Galactus, just like Galactus, shit stomps all over Mangog like he was a petulant child.

OneDumbG0
^ Galactus not wanting to engage depowered Tyrant early on is a complete non-feat. Your reliance on the speculation that galaxies would be destroyed if Galactus took on depowered Tyrant at that moment is pretty much nonsense considering that when depowered Tyrant finally took on Galactus at the end of the arc, galaxies weren't being destroyed. The obviousness of this fact must have eluded you.

Depowered Tyrant had the plot device ability to amp himself with Galactus' attacks. Nothing else depowered Tyrant performed on-panel by way of independent feats places him on Galactus' level. Your deflections onto his origins are noted and dismissed.

the Darkone
^ Galactus not wanting to engage depowered Tyrant early on is a complete non-feat. Your reliance on the speculation that galaxies would be destroyed if Galactus took on depowered Tyrant at that moment is pretty much nonsense considering that when depowered Tyrant finally took on Galactus at the end of the arc, galaxies weren't being destroyed. The obviousness of this fact must have eluded you.

Depowered Tyrant had the plot device ability to amp himself with Galactus' attacks. Nothing else depowered Tyrant performed on-panel by way of independent feats places him on Galactus' level. Your deflections onto his origins are noted and dismissed.

Dp Tyrant was losing against Galactus, until Galactus start using using his tech, that's when Tyrant took control of Galactus tech and caught Galactus off guard.

DP Tyrant wouldn't have that option against Mangog, plus DP Tyrant hatred for Galactus will just fuel Mangog even more, Classic Mangog is DC Version of PC Validus, a walking a$$ kicker!!

zopzop
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dp Tyrant was losing against Galactus, until Galactus start using using his tech, that's when Tyrant took control of Galactus tech and caught Galactus off guard.

DP Tyrant wouldn't have that option against Mangog, plus DP Tyrant hatred for Galactus will just fuel Mangog even more, Classic Mangog is DC Version of PC Validus, a walking a$$ kicker!!

No he was not losing. Galactus realized he couldn't beat Tyrant by blasting him so he resorted to his machines. Then that just made things worse for Galactus. Nothing he did, not his Power Cosmic or all his Tech, saved him from Tyrant's wrath.

zopzop

Galactus himself said the universe would be rubble if he faced off vs Tyrant when they first met after Tyrant came back from exile. That was his excuse to b|tch out and avoid fighting Tyrant.

It wasn't a plot device. It was explained a few issues earlier that one of Tyrant's main sources of power is the biosphere of every planet in the universe (the other source being the Orbs of power he siphons from his victims). Galactus' Power Cosmic was/is nothing more than synthesized biospheric energy (which makes sense since Galactus feeds on living worlds).

KuRuPT Thanosi

A non feat... since when is on panel canon narration a non feat. Galactus, ya know, the being closely connected to the universe and exponentionally more informed on the Marvel universe and sensing Tyrant's power than you or I, believes Galaxies were going to be destroyed. That is far greater proof than, not uh I don't believe it from you. Further, did you consider Galacies weren't destroyed during their battle because it didn't go on very long. In their first encounter a battle that lasted significantly longer they were, so it's perfectly reasonable that a much much shorter battle hadn't destroyed any YET. However, this doesn't change the fact that Galactus believed they would be, and being that Tyrant was back to full power, if Tyrant hadn't kicked Galactus ass so quickly, they surely would've been.

Questions for you

1. Was Tyrant not created to be Galactus equal and a peer to Galactus?

2. Once Tyrant regained his power, did he not become a peer once again? (Which of course, is confirmed by Galactus prepping and feeding before battle which isn't typical and Galactus backing down form Tyrant for fear of Galaxies being destroyed)

3. Can Mangog destroy Galaxies as a side effect to a fight?

4. Would Galactus have trouble with Mangog?

OneDumbG0
^ We're talking about depowered Tyrant. The Tyrant that showed up out of exile, beat the crap out of Heralds and confronted Galactus in modern times. We're not talking about the original incarnation of Tyrant that was mentioned in flashbacks. Get with the program. Start by taking your foot out of your mouth. Then proceed to make a better argument. Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus himself said the universe would be rubble if he faced off vs Tyrant when they first met after Tyrant came back from exile. That was his excuse to b|tch out and avoid fighting Tyrant. Which obviously is nonsense since when they finally fought each other at the climax of the entire Tyrant arc, the universe wasn't rubble. Originally posted by zopzop
It wasn't a plot device. It was explained a few issues earlier that one of Tyrant's main sources of power is the biosphere of every planet in the universe (the other source being the Orbs of power he siphons from his victims). Galactus' Power Cosmic was/is nothing more than synthesized biospheric energy (which makes sense since Galactus feeds on living worlds). That's a plot device to me. If you're trying to bandy words and draw me into a battle over semantics, I'm not interested. If you don't appreciate the term, "plot device," being used, fine. I'll call depowered Tyrant's power to amp himself with Galactus' attacks as "extremely convenient." And once again, completely irrelevant to classic Mangog.

quanchi112
Great point, plus it nearly killed Odin in the process. DP Tyrant battle with Galactus was PIS since he was de-powered. It comes down to formidability. Tyrant is powerful enough to best Galactus just because he didn't do so when he was more powerful doesn't mean he can't when less powerful.

zopzop
^ We're talking about depowered Tyrant. The Tyrant that showed up out of exile, beat the crap out of Heralds and confronted Galactus in modern times. We're not talking about the original incarnation of Tyrant that was mentioned in flashbacks. Get with the program. Start by taking your foot out of your mouth. Then proceed to make a better argument. Which obviously is nonsense since when they finally fought each other at the climax of the entire Tyrant arc, the universe wasn't rubble.
Nonsense or not, that's the excuse Galactus used to run with his tail between his legs.

But how could it be a plot device if it's in the characters powerset? Tyrant was made to be Galactus' equal not herald or servant. He drew his powers from the biosphere of every planet in the universe (and when he's greedy from power orbs he fills with his victims powers). Galactus feeds on living worlds (rich with biospheric energy). It was explained that the Power Cosmic Galactus fires off is nothing but synthesized biospheric energy.

Even Tyrant overpowering Galactus' control over his machines isn't PIS. It was explained in earlier issues that he's a technopath.

What's PIS is Galactus having no clue that Tyrant is a technopath and stupidly lashing out at him with his machines.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ We're talking about depowered Tyrant. The Tyrant that showed up out of exile, beat the crap out of Heralds and confronted Galactus in modern times. We're not talking about the original incarnation of Tyrant that was mentioned in flashbacks. Get with the program. Start by taking your foot out of your mouth. Then proceed to make a better argument. Which obviously is nonsense since when they finally fought each other at the climax of the entire Tyrant arc, the universe wasn't rubble. That's a plot device to me. If you're trying to bandy words and draw me into a battle over semantics, I'm not interested. If you don't appreciate the term, "plot device," being used, fine. I'll call depowered Tyrant's power to amp himself with Galactus' attacks as "extremely convenient." And once again, completely irrelevant to classic Mangog.

Concession accepted.

Did it ever occur to you that it wasn't turned to rubble because Tyrant kicked the crap out of Galactus too quick for that kinda of damage as a side effect?

Further, since Tyrant had gained most of his power back IF NOT MORE.. then it's totally relevant how their first battle went.. since ya know.. Tyrant was back again at that power or greater.

OneDumbG0
Concession accepted.

Did it ever occur to you that it wasn't turned to rubble because Tyrant kicked the crap out of Galactus too quick for that kinda of damage as a side effect?

Further, since Tyrant had gained most of his power back IF NOT MORE.. then it's totally relevant how their first battle went.. since ya know.. Tyrant was back again at that power or greater. This is one of the most absent-minded posts you've ever responded to me with.

Depowered Tyrant doesn't go around busting galaxies as a side-effect. Why? Because he didn't do that when he was fighting Galactus at the climax of the Tyrant arc. What may or may not have happened off-panel in the far distant past when Tyrant was in his original incarnation, has nothing to do with this fight. I'm done addressing any oafish assertion to the contrary. Make a better argument. Originally posted by zopzop
Nonsense or not, that's the excuse Galactus used to run with his tail between his legs.

But how could it be a plot device if it's in the characters powerset? Tyrant was made to be Galactus' equal not herald or servant. He drew his powers from the biosphere of every planet in the universe (and when he's greedy from power orbs he fills with his victims powers). Galactus feeds on living worlds (rich with biospheric energy). It was explained that the Power Cosmic Galactus fires off is nothing but synthesized biospheric energy.

Even Tyrant overpowering Galactus' control over his machines isn't PIS. It was explained in earlier issues that he's a technopath.

What's PIS is Galactus having no clue that Tyrant is a technopath and stupidly lashing out at him with his machines. It's a plot device because it came out of left field. I don't recall Tyrant feeding off of Surfer's blasts prior. I don't recall Galactus stating, "I cannot attack Tyrant directly" prior. I don't recall any flashbacks showing how Galactus got around this in the distant past. I don't recall Tyrant evilbadguy monologuing to himself, "I hope Galactus blasts me because then I'll just go nomnomnom" prior.

I don't care about Tyrant's technopathy.

Galan007
I don't recall Tyrant evilbadguy monologuing to himself, "I hope Galactus blasts me because then I'll just go nomnomnom" laughing

the Darkone
Classic Mangog was on another level of power than DP Tyrant, it took Odin too break the spell on Mangog that nearly killed him in the process, Mangog was a engine of destruction that raped through all of Asgard, dont get me wrong DpTyrant is powerful, but compare too Mangog at his peak and his abilities, Mangog takes this unless Tyrant knows some Asgardian Magic.

zopzop
It's a plot device because it came out of left field. I don't recall Tyrant feeding off of Surfer's blasts prior. I don't recall Galactus stating, "I cannot attack Tyrant directly" prior. I don't recall any flashbacks showing how Galactus got around this in the distant past. I don't recall Tyrant evilbadguy monologuing to himself, "I hope Galactus blasts me because then I'll just go nomnomnom" prior.

No, it's not a plot device because Tyrant was written by two different people.

Marz - power orbs (technopathy introduced)
Lackey - power orbs/technopathy and introduced the biosphere energy thing

Not out of left field at all. Different writer had a different take on Tyrant. Lackey's interpretation makes more sense but he failed hard on the final battle with the horrible dialogue.

OneDumbG0
^ I don't see how any of this, even taking it all for granted, changes anything I've said.

BTW, I'm feeding on all of your posts, you ninny. You should've known going into this that all of your posts do nothing but serve to make my point even more valid. Harharhar.

... what? Not a plot device. Should make sense all things considering. sneer

JakeTheBank
I don't recall Tyrant evilbadguy monologuing to himself, "I hope Galactus blasts me because then I'll just go nomnomnom" prior.

I laffed

leonidas
"nomnomnom"? no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
"nomnomnom"? no expression http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QCCRO9mnEw&feature=related

uhuh

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QCCRO9mnEw&feature=related

uhuh

no expression

no expression

Horrificus
Classic Mangog was on another level of power than DP Tyrant, it took Odin too break the spell on Mangog that nearly killed him in the process, Mangog was a engine of destruction that raped through all of Asgard, dont get me wrong DpTyrant is powerful, but compare too Mangog at his peak and his abilities, Mangog takes this unless Tyrant knows some Asgardian Magic. Thank you for backing up my stance Darkone.

Actually, in the second arc, Odin needed the power from the Twilight Well. And, after using the spell again, to de-power, not even destroy Mangog, Odin died.

He did die, to de-power Mangog.

At the time, Asgard was actually outside of time and space, in an attempt to keep Mangog from destroying the universe when he drew the Odin Sword, (which he did).

Once Thor realized that Hela could not have taken Odin's soul yet, he protected Odin's dead body and soul, until he could be revived at a later date.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Mangog%202/Odindead22.jpg

Horrificus
Prior to learning Tyrant could even do that, he had backed down from Tyrant and let him take his herald for fear of Galaxies being destroyed. That's right backed down because of the collateral damage. I always read this entire interaction as Tyrant holding galaxies hostage.
That, it would have been the combination of the battle AND Tyrant leeching power for the battle, that would have ended up hurting much of Galactus' "food supply".

Never, that Galactus was frightened of Tyrant and his power.

Time and time again, Galactus has been written as "results-driven" and without honor or pride.

He doesn't do many things unless they benefit him and his purpose.

shit stomps But, I must admit that your use of this term nearly had me agreeing with you! roll eyes (sarcastic)
A true "Master Stroke".

Mangog can just stomp around Asgard and Earth acting and big and bad while the big boys play in space. How did Mangog travel to Asgard? How has he moved between worlds and dimensions?
Can he REALLY not move through space? Being the spawn of a Thousands-Strong Galactic Empire, are you really going to jump to the conclusion that fighting and moving in space is, not only impossible and unknown to him?

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is one of the most absent-minded posts you've ever responded to me with.

Depowered Tyrant doesn't go around busting galaxies as a side-effect. Why? Because he didn't do that when he was fighting Galactus at the climax of the Tyrant arc. What may or may not have happened off-panel in the far distant past when Tyrant was in his original incarnation, has nothing to do with this fight. I'm done addressing any oafish assertion to the contrary. Make a better argument. It's a plot device because it came out of left field. I don't recall Tyrant feeding off of Surfer's blasts prior. I don't recall Galactus stating, "I cannot attack Tyrant directly" prior. I don't recall any flashbacks showing how Galactus got around this in the distant past. I don't recall Tyrant evilbadguy monologuing to himself, "I hope Galactus blasts me because then I'll just go nomnomnom" prior.

Funny enough, why didn't you correct Horrificus misrepresenting the scans he posted... and not in the right order either. Wasn't Odin only Ko'd/Dying because he used all his energy to transport Asgard so Mangog couldn't cause any more havoc and people to be killed?

Further, so let me get your stance correct here...

1. So somebody who Galactus fears... whom he prepped and feed before battling (after backing down the first time they met again) is below Mangog?

2. Do you believe Galactus was weaker when he met Tyrant the second time or do you believe Tyrant was weaker when he met Galactus the second time ( Even though he says he's more powerful than he's ever been)

3. I'll ask this question you avoided again... Does mangog have the power to destroy Galaxies?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I always read this entire interaction as Tyrant holding galaxies hostage.
That, it would have been the combination of the battle AND Tyrant leeching power for the battle, that would have ended up hurting much of Galactus' "food supply".

Never, that Galactus was frightened of Tyrant and his power.

Time and time again, Galactus has been written as "results-driven" and without honor or pride.

He doesn't do many things unless they benefit him and his purpose.

But, I must admit that your use of this term nearly had me agreeing with you! roll eyes (sarcastic)
A true "Master Stroke".

How did Mangog travel to Asgard? How has he moved between worlds and dimensions?
Can he REALLY not move through space? Being the spawn of a Thousands-Strong Galactic Empire, are you really going to jump to the conclusion that fighting and moving in space is, not only impossible and unknown to him?

First, don't think I didn't notice you misrepresnting the scans you posted. Odin was on the ground KO'd NOT because of Mangog but because he used up ALL his energy transporting Asgard correct?

Second, Can I please see all the flight and teleportation feats that Mangog has under his belt... Actually not ALL lol... can I just see some of his better ones... ?

Third, how you take it is of no concern nor does it override what was said on panel. Galactus said he feared a battle with tryant because Galaxies would be destroyed. NOT that he was holding them hostage... not that it would mess up his food supply. But that the COLLATERAL damage would destroy Galaxies. Period. Your conjecture on what else he could've meant doesn't trump canon on panel words.

Fourth, Galactus CLEARLY took Tyrant seriously and was concerned about doing battle with him. Galactus is often portrayed as very arrogant and never really being concerned about doing battle with people. He didn't prep or feed before battles with ego, in betweener, agamotto and even Odin to name some. Yet, he SPECICALLY feed on a planet and said he hadn't felt this good in a long time. Why would he do so if Tyrant was of no concern to him? Ummm he wouldn't right? Galactus can obviously sense power levels... ESPECIALLY for somebody he created in his own image. If their first battle lasted a very very long time and Galaxies were destroyend AND NOW Tyrant is back to full power or more... yes that would very much concern him since he knows how powerful Tyrant is. This again, is somebody WELL BEYOND Mangog. What do you think would happen if Galactus ran into mangog? Do you think he would be the least concerned about it? No he would shit stomp him with ease... just like Tyrant would.

OneDumbG0
Funny enough, why didn't you correct Horrificus misrepresenting the scans he posted... and not in the right order either. Wasn't Odin only Ko'd/Dying because he used all his energy to transport Asgard so Mangog couldn't cause any more havoc and people to be killed?

Further, so let me get your stance correct here...

1. So somebody who Galactus fears... whom he prepped and feed before battling (after backing down the first time they met again) is below Mangog?

2. Do you believe Galactus was weaker when he met Tyrant the second time or do you believe Tyrant was weaker when he met Galactus the second time ( Even though he says he's more powerful than he's ever been)

3. I'll ask this question you avoided again... Does mangog have the power to destroy Galaxies? What a graceless deflection. I'm talking to you -- which at times, feels like talking to a retarded monkey with dyslexia -- but, yes, I am talking to you. You can defend yourself and so can Horrificus. Although perhaps the former is in doubt since you're witlessly trying to get me to make your argument for you. As for your bungling ineptitude concerning depowered Tyrant, let me repeat this rebuttal post:Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Depowered Tyrant had the plot device ability to amp himself with Galactus' attacks. Nothing else depowered Tyrant performed on-panel by way of independent feats places him on Galactus' level. Your deflections onto his origins are noted and dismissed. It's not my fault you can't escape this deconstruction. You did back yourself into a corner with your witless assertions. Like I said, make a better argument.

Sundipped
Nothing else depowered Tyrant performed on-panel by way of independent feats places him on Galactus' level.

Side Note: Tyrant was able to drain a fully fed Galactus via tech. Although this may not seem like a independent feat, it shows that he can harness a substantial amount of power which imo he could acquire on his own for any purpose. Just some food for thought. wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
What a graceless deflection. I'm talking to you -- which at times, feels like talking to a retarded monkey with dyslexia -- but, yes, I am talking to you. You can defend yourself and so can Horrificus. Although perhaps the former is in doubt since you're witlessly trying to get me to make your argument for you. As for your bungling ineptitude concerning depowered Tyrant, let me repeat this rebuttal post: It's not my fault you can't escape this deconstruction. You did back yourself into a corner with your witless assertions. Like I said, make a better argument.

Still can't answer questions, and instead want to use Red Herrings and Ad Hominem to try and deflect from your inability to answer them.

So again, was Galactus or Tyrant weaker then when they first met and Galaxies were destroyed as collateral damage? Simple question, that like always you refuse to answer and try and deflect from you inability to answer with amusing attacks.

The reason I asked why you didn't correct something was because you also tried to claim that Mangog wtf stomped odin.. when in fact... Odin was weakened trying to transport all of Asgard. A low showing and a weakened showing.. hardly make me believe he can beat somebody that rivals Galactus.

You keep not wanting to address nor admit, that the PLAIN PRESENTATION of the coimic MAKE IT CLEAR Tyrant is a rival to Galactus. This is shown via narration and action. BOTH shown this time and time again. So if Tyrant is a rival to Galactus.. in order for you to believe Mangog can win... YOu must believe Mangog is a rival to galactus... Is that your stance?

Further, Mangog steamrolling Thor many times and some fodder asgardians ISN'T NEAR AS IMPRESSIVE as Tyrant WITH EASE.. Owning top tier heralds like nothing.. Peak Trans/Low Skyfather with prep and amped like nothing.. and then owning a what.. Abstract... cosmic being.. whatever you call him with ease.... All that is way way greater than owning Thor and some fodder asgardieans and a weakened dying Odin.

OneDumbG0
^ You're trying to get me to make your arguments on issues you have with other posters. Go fight your own battles. You're really expecting me to break out my S-shield and leap to your aide and insert myself into a conversation I have no interest in when all you've been doing is offering me specious rhetoric and trollish diatribe?

Do I strike you as being particularly magnanimous? barker Seriously?

Finally, once again, you're trying to pretend that off-panel descriptions of Tyrant's original escapades eons ago can substitute for DP Tyrant's complete lack of galaxy-busting feats. The only posters who care about DP Tyrant's non-feats are those who can't make better arguments.

Your feebleminded deflections notwithstanding. kinda This merits repeating: Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ We're talking about depowered Tyrant. The Tyrant that showed up out of exile, beat the crap out of Heralds and confronted Galactus in modern times. We're not talking about the original incarnation of Tyrant that was mentioned in flashbacks. Get with the program. Start by taking your foot out of your mouth. Then proceed to make a better argument.

OneDumbG0
Side Note: Tyrant was able to drain a fully fed Galactus via tech. Although this may not seem like a independent feat, it shows that he can harness a substantial amount of power which imo he could acquire on his own for any purpose. Just some food for thought. wink Doom-level feat. On both accounts. Food for thought.

Horrificus
Doom-level feat. On both accounts. Food for thought. This is correct and a very strong argument.

A character usurping power from another character or source, is NOT the same as a feat of that same characters' OWN power.

Tyrants' ability to drain Galactus and Galactus-tech, has no bearing on how an interaction with Mangog would go.

And, if these showings are forced into the calculation, then so should the ability that Mangog has for powering up through hate, vengeance, etc.

Which means that, regardless of what Tyrant is tapping for combat, he would be feeding Mangog to unbeatable levels.

Let's be clear that I am addressing statements made about the 2nd Mangog story arc, of which I posted panels.-

Also, as for the statements claiming that Odin being down is due to his fatigue after transporting Asgard, let's not forget that:

1. The scene where Odin is snatched from the horse, mauled and left for dead is a separate scene from the final confrontation with Mangog.
I misrepresented nothing. That was regular, full power Odin on the ground, with EASE.

2. The fact that Odin was fatigued in the final confrontation is a combination of his exertion from shunting Asgard , along with his first beating at the hands of Mangog.

Odin knew he could not beat Mangog. It is stated over and over again. An argument that Odin would have won, if he hadn't shunted Asgard, makes no sense, since the entire reason that Odin shunted Asgard, was because he could not defeat Mangog, and the only way to keep the universe from being destroyed when Mangog draws the Odin sword, was if Asgard was beyond time, space and even the mystical realms.

That is why Odin did it in the first place. The was no defeating Mangog.

Horrificus
Still can't answer questions, and instead want to use Red Herrings and Ad Hominem to try and deflect from your inability to answer them.

So again, was Galactus or Tyrant weaker then when they first met and Galaxies were destroyed as collateral damage? Simple question, that like always you refuse to answer and try and deflect from you inability to answer with amusing attacks.

The reason I asked why you didn't correct something was because you also tried to claim that Mangog wtf stomped odin.. when in fact... Odin was weakened trying to transport all of Asgard. A low showing and a weakened showing.. hardly make me believe he can beat somebody that rivals Galactus.

You keep not wanting to address nor admit, that the PLAIN PRESENTATION of the coimic MAKE IT CLEAR Tyrant is a rival to Galactus. This is shown via narration and action. BOTH shown this time and time again. So if Tyrant is a rival to Galactus.. in order for you to believe Mangog can win... YOu must believe Mangog is a rival to galactus... Is that your stance?

Further, Mangog steamrolling Thor many times and some fodder asgardians ISN'T NEAR AS IMPRESSIVE as Tyrant WITH EASE.. Owning top tier heralds like nothing.. Peak Trans/Low Skyfather with prep and amped like nothing.. and then owning a what.. Abstract... cosmic being.. whatever you call him with ease.... All that is way way greater than owning Thor and some fodder asgardieans and a weakened dying Odin. Every time I crush your arguments, you just ignore it, and move on to something else. laughing
You still haven't even been honest enough to acknowledge when I deflate your statements. Not once.

Go waaay back, and try reading some of the things you were saying.
You disagreed with 90% of the claims I made, and then when I showed them on panel, you just ignored them and grasped for something else.

Do you realize that you are doing this, or is it just a bad habit you have picked up while debating in here?

Let it go, man. Let it go. confused

Sundipped
Doom-level feat. On both accounts. Food for thought.

Except Tyrant can obtain/exist/maintain infinitely at these levels without plot device.
Concession accepted he's Galactus level.

OneDumbG0
^ I do concede Doom can be on Galactus level. He has been twice, after all.

janus77
De-Powered Tyrant didn't seem to require prep or third-party tech to consume and borg Galactus' tech. It seemed to be a natural part of his own being, to do that.

JakeTheBank
Doom-level feat. On both accounts. Food for thought.

Except Tyrant can obtain/exist/maintain infinitely at these levels without plot device.
Concession accepted he's Galactus level.

thumb up

Sundipped
Originally posted by janus77
De-Powered Tyrant didn't seem to require prep or third-party tech to consume and borg Galactus' tech. It seemed to be a natural part of his own being, to do that.

Not often we agree but thumb up

Sundipped

Key words "can be". No can with Tyrant. "Is" accurately describes his power in relation to Big G. No comparison.

OneDumbG0
^ DP Tyrant is, quite literally, a red-headed stepchild when compared to Galactus. Barring convenient plot device powers that raised him to the level of a simple Power Cosmic Siphon Harness, this ought to be clear. Example: their respective battles against Thanos.

quanchi112
Key words "can be". No can with Tyrant. "Is" accurately describes his power in relation to Big G. No comparison. You will realize very quickly onedumbgo will ignore whatever evidence best suits his case. He will go so far as to even compare Doom to Tyrant. It's absurd.

Sundipped
^ DP Tyrant is, quite literally, a red-headed stepchild when compared to Galactus. Barring convenient plot device powers that raised him to the level of a simple Power Cosmic Siphon Harness, this ought to be clear. Example: their respective battles against Thanos.

I wouldn't say stepchild. More like biological son who (before he was shown to be a cosmic energy leech), punked dad then kicked the crap outta him + Thanos.

Sundipped
You will realize very quickly onedumbgo will ignore whatever evidence best suits his case. He will go so far as to even compare Doom to Tyrant. It's absurd.

Just 1 of the many personalities that makes kmc a fun place to be. cool
I, unlike so many others can't get all bent outta shape over the stuff that takes place on this forum. I see it as amusement.

Horrificus
You will realize very quickly onedumbgo will ignore whatever evidence best suits his case. He will go so far as to even compare Doom to Tyrant. It's absurd. I think you are misunderstanding the comparison. AND what ODG is saying.

To imply that Tyrant is ALWAYS on the same level as Galactus, is simply untrue. Plain and simple. Any of you, with even an inkling of honesty, will have to admit these. (Please God, let them admit this, so I don't have to keep finding and posting scans that get ignored and unappreciated)
Anyway. Of course, Tyrant has inherent Galactus-like affinity to Galactus tech.
It's what he is made out of. But, he was never made to be as powerful as he showed himself to be after a well-planned-out drain, (a la Dr. Doom/Beyonder, etc.), of Galactus power.
And, in other confrontations, Tyrant has been shown in situations that throw so many variables into the mix, it is just plain criminal to claim, for certain, that his natural state is on par with Galactus. He drains power from Galactus-tech, planets throughout the universe, little pretty balls of life energy, blah, blah, blah.
I think Tyrant is just drunk, bragging and bitter most of the time!wink
Though powerful, he has not shown a regular state of galaxy-crushing power, and has not been seen to use galaxy-crushing power on the foes I have seen him battle with.
He is, as was explained a couple time before me, a power siphon-entity. He was not created with Galactus-level power. Galactus never meant for Tyrant to be an equal in power.

quanchi112
I think you are misunderstanding the comparison. AND what ODG is saying.

To imply that Tyrant is ALWAYS on the same level as Galactus, is simply untrue. Plain and simple. Any of you, with even an inkling of honesty, will have to admit these. (Please God, let them admit this, so I don't have to keep finding and posting scans that get ignored and unappreciated)
Anyway. Of course, Tyrant has inherent Galactus-like affinity to Galactus tech.
It's what he is made out of. But, he was never made to be as powerful as he showed himself to be after a well-planned-out drain, (a la Dr. Doom/Beyonder, etc.), of Galactus power.
And, in other confrontations, Tyrant has been shown in situations that throw so many variables into the mix, it is just plain criminal to claim, for certain, that his natural state is on par with Galactus. He drains power from Galactus-tech, planets throughout the universe, little pretty balls of life energy, blah, blah, blah.
I think Tyrant is just drunk, bragging and bitter most of the time!wink
Though powerful, he has not shown a regular state of galaxy-crushing power, and has not been seen to use galaxy-crushing power on the foes I have seen him battle with.
He is, as was explained a couple time before me, a power siphon-entity. He was not created with Galactus-level power. Galactus never meant for Tyrant to be an equal in power. You aren't getting it. Tyrant wasn't always created or portrayed as having the ability to absorb his bse energy. From Tyrant's first confrontation with Galactus he was a threat to him. Galactus usually ignores beings who are very powerful but with Tyrant he actually backed down.

In combat Tyrant was shown powerful enough to best a well fed Galactus. Like it or not he's on another level than Mangog.

Horrificus
I wouldn't say stepchild. More like biological son who (before he was shown to be a cosmic energy leech), punked dad then kicked the crap outta him + Thanos.
More like the ADHD biological son whom waited for dad to drive the 1972 Plymouth station wagon to the store, then snuck in dad's room, stole the keys to dad's Porche, went out, found dad on the highway and raced against him. naughty Then went and told everybody how his dad backed down from the challenge. nosweat

OneDumbG0
I wouldn't say stepchild. More like biological son who (before he was shown to be a cosmic energy leech), punked dad then kicked the crap outta him + Thanos. I don't recall Tyrant punking Galactus before he was revealed to be conveniently capable of absorbing Galactus' attacks. Either way, Doom's taken Galactus' power twice. DP Tyrant better make a comeback to tie the score here.

Beating on Thanos like a b1tch is impressive. One-shotting Thanos is more impressive. Yeah. It's pretty obvious:

DP Tyrant <<<< Galactus.

Sundipped
More like the ADHD biological son whom waited for dad to drive the 1972 Plymouth station wagon to the store, then snuck in dad's room, stole the keys to dad's Porche, went out, found dad on the highway and raced against him. naughty Then went and told everybody how his dad backed down from the challenge. nosweat

Ok now compare that Porsche to Morg. Dad said give me my keys back. Tyrant said phuck you. And if I wreck it you better buy me another one. laughing out loud

Horrificus
You aren't getting it. Tyrant wasn't always created or portrayed as having the ability to absorb his bse energy. From Tyrant's first confrontation with Galactus he was a threat to him. Galactus usually ignores beings who are very powerful but with Tyrant he actually backed down.

In combat Tyrant was shown powerful enough to best a well fed Galactus. Like it or not he's on another level than Mangog. OK. So, for the record, you are stating that Tyrant is always at the level of Galactus.
You are stating that this is his normal power level.
You are saying that Tyrant, siphoning Galactus power to attain that level of power is a totally different feat from Doom draining the Beyonder or Galactus, for examples.

So, it's YOU who aren't getting it. We are trying to establish a "base power level" for Tyrant. And, you are using an instance where a planned sabotage/drain was used to attain a level of power that was not his natural state.

At this moment, is his power source the same as when he confronted Galactus? And, if not, why is he still being described as the power source is the same?

Horrificus
Ok now compare that Porsche to Morg. Dad said give me my keys back. Tyrant said phuck you. And if I wreck it you better buy me another one. laughing out loud wink Well, without dad's stuff, he's still just a little sh** with discipline problems and terrible hair.

Sundipped
I don't recall Tyrant punking Galactus before he was revealed to be conveniently capable of absorbing Galactus' attacks. Either way, Doom's taken Galactus' power twice. DP Tyrant better make a comeback to tie the score here.

Beating on Thanos like a b1tch is impressive. One-shotting Thanos is more impressive. Yeah. It's pretty obvious:

DP Tyrant <<<< Galactus.

Punked him when he demanded Morg back.

Let's see Doom best Thanos and a team of high heralds minus plot device. Tyrant has no need to upsurp power already within him. Victor, catch up to the point where you can walk around & be labeled certified skyfather level indefinitely.

Galactus may be a little higher power wise but the margin is minimal.

Sundipped
wink Well, without dad's stuff, he's still just a little sh** with discipline problems and terrible hair.

Without dads stuff he would've just taken someone else's. I agree about the hair though. Dad even gave him a haircut (pulled his cable locks off) but he didn't care & said it'll grow back. smile

OneDumbG0
Punked him when he demanded Morg back.

Let's see Doom best Thanos and a team of high heralds minus plot device. Tyrant has no need to upsurp power already within him. Victor, catch up to the point where you can walk around & be labeled certified skyfather level indefinitely.

Galactus may be a little higher power wise but the margin is minimal. Punked him how exactly? Don't be shy now. You're obviously committed.

Doom performing on a higher level than DP Tyrant shouldn't pain your butt. It's not my fault that you keep trying to elevate DP Tyrant to Galactus' level because of DP Tyrant's plot device power that essentially equated him to a Power Cosmic Siphon Harness.

DP Tyrant has no independent feats beyond absorbing Galactus' attacks and using his technopathy that even come close to Galactus' independent feats. Don't be retarded. Let me know when DP Tyrant one-shots Thanos with a single handblast, teleports an entire galaxy, performs surgery on Eternity, sweeps a galaxy clean, no sells multiple Negabombs, etc.

zopzop
I don't recall Tyrant punking Galactus before he was revealed to be conveniently capable of absorbing Galactus' attacks........

DP Tyrant <<<< Galactus.

Seriously? mad

quanchi112
OK. So, for the record, you are stating that Tyrant is always at the level of Galactus.
You are stating that this is his normal power level.
You are saying that Tyrant, siphoning Galactus power to attain that level of power is a totally different feat from Doom draining the Beyonder or Galactus, for examples.

So, it's YOU who aren't getting it. We are trying to establish a "base power level" for Tyrant. And, you are using an instance where a planned sabotage/drain was used to attain a level of power that was not his natural state.

At this moment, is his power source the same as when he confronted Galactus? And, if not, why is he still being described as the power source is the same? I am stating Tyrant is always at the power level capable of being a major threat to Galactus. He doesn't have to be of equal power it comes down to formidability. The guy is obviously power enough to warrant being a huge threat just based on Galactus giving into his demands prior to their fight.

Tyrant was weakened right before his confrontation with Galactus because of Galactus feeding. This was right on panel so you acting as if he was at full strength isn't true.

Tyrant was already powerful enough to run off Galactus prior to the bse energy. He's far mopre powerful than Mangog or Odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ You're trying to get me to make your arguments on issues you have with other posters. Go fight your own battles. You're really expecting me to break out my S-shield and leap to your aide and insert myself into a conversation I have no interest in when all you've been doing is offering me specious rhetoric and trollish diatribe?

Do I strike you as being particularly magnanimous? barker Seriously?

Finally, once again, you're trying to pretend that off-panel descriptions of Tyrant's original escapades eons ago can substitute for DP Tyrant's complete lack of galaxy-busting feats. The only posters who care about DP Tyrant's non-feats are those who can't make better arguments.

Your feebleminded deflections notwithstanding. kinda This merits repeating:

I'm not in the least asking you to make my argument for me against another poster... that is a complete joke. What I AM calling you out on, is accepting his scans as true and using it as evidence on why Mangog beats Tyrant. You even said... the way Mangog wtf pwned Odin... when in fact, that isn't what happen. Is basic reading comprehension gettnig that difficult for you these days buddy?

Let me ask it another way... I'm sure you will avoid this once again... IS IT POSSIBLE THAT GALAXIES WOULD BE DESTROYED AS COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN A FIGHT BETWEEN GALACTUS AND TYRANT? Is it possible that Galactus OWN WORDS are true?

KuRuPT Thanosi
First, don't think I didn't notice you misrepresnting the scans you posted. Odin was on the ground KO'd NOT because of Mangog but because he used up ALL his energy transporting Asgard correct?

Second, Can I please see all the flight and teleportation feats that Mangog has under his belt... Actually not ALL lol... can I just see some of his better ones... ?

Third, how you take it is of no concern nor does it override what was said on panel. Galactus said he feared a battle with tryant because Galaxies would be destroyed. NOT that he was holding them hostage... not that it would mess up his food supply. But that the COLLATERAL damage would destroy Galaxies. Period. Your conjecture on what else he could've meant doesn't trump canon on panel words.

Fourth, Galactus CLEARLY took Tyrant seriously and was concerned about doing battle with him. Galactus is often portrayed as very arrogant and never really being concerned about doing battle with people. He didn't prep or feed before battles with ego, in betweener, agamotto and even Odin to name some. Yet, he SPECICALLY feed on a planet and said he hadn't felt this good in a long time. Why would he do so if Tyrant was of no concern to him? Ummm he wouldn't right? Galactus can obviously sense power levels... ESPECIALLY for somebody he created in his own image. If their first battle lasted a very very long time and Galaxies were destroyend AND NOW Tyrant is back to full power or more... yes that would very much concern him since he knows how powerful Tyrant is. This again, is somebody WELL BEYOND Mangog. What do you think would happen if Galactus ran into mangog? Do you think he would be the least concerned about it? No he would shit stomp him with ease... just like Tyrant would. Originally posted by Horrificus
Every time I crush your arguments, you just ignore it, and move on to something else. laughing
You still haven't even been honest enough to acknowledge when I deflate your statements. Not once.

Go waaay back, and try reading some of the things you were saying.
You disagreed with 90% of the claims I made, and then when I showed them on panel, you just ignored them and grasped for something else.

Do you realize that you are doing this, or is it just a bad habit you have picked up while debating in here?

Let it go, man. Let it go. confused

Did you forget to answer THIS POST ABOVE, something you JUST accused me of doing LOL. Can you please remove your head from your ass so we can have a discussion. Once you get done answering and addressing the post I made to you.... lets go over a few more things shall we...

1. All this boasting about trashing my post and argument... can I please see these posts where you claim do so. I know exactly how this whole argument has gone, and trash my posts you have not. So please, provide evidence to back up this claim.

2. Second, you DID misrespresnt the scans and you know... DID YOU MENTION THAT ODIN WAS WEAKENED AND NEAR DYING FROM TRANSPORTING ASGARD? DID YOU MENTION THIS OR CONVEINENTLY LEAVE THAT PART OFF? So actually, I was spot on in calling you out on your bs

3. Lastly, would Galactus be the least bit concerned about facing mangog and can mangog destroy Galaxies as collateral damage?

So once you get done addressing my first post that destroys your theories.. address these questions kid.

Horrificus
Did you forget to answer THIS POST ABOVE, something you JUST accused me of doing LOL. Can you please remove your head from your ass so we can have a discussion. Once you get done answering and addressing the post I made to you.... lets go over a few more things shall we...

1. All this boasting about trashing my post and argument... can I please see these posts where you claim do so. I know exactly how this whole argument has gone, and trash my posts you have not. So please, provide evidence to back up this claim.
From the start, you commented on how ludicrous it was that I said Mangog had defeated all of Asgard, Thor, Odin, etc.

Then I gave scans of it happening. Then you narrowed your focus to Odin not being at full power. I explained that the scan I provided, did in fact show a full power Odin being mauled, and even the later beating Odin received, while he was underpowered, was a fatigue resulting partially from Mangog's previous beating. Odin has stated, several times that Mangog can not be defeated, Odin can't defeat him, he is an unbeatable foe, etc.

Here is you responding to a post by Quanchi112, acting as if I am totally wrong and you are somehow "in the know".doh
Horrificus also believe Mangog has defeated Odin and all of Asgard with utter ease and without a mark on him... yet none of us ever remember this happening. Mangog has ZERO chance to beat Tyrant. This fight would look like Thanos vs. Tyrant.

Yeah, ok. You taught me a lesson. I'm just talkin "funny talk".

OneDumbG0
I'm not in the least asking you to make my argument for me against another poster... that is a complete joke. What I AM calling you out on, is accepting his scans as true and using it as evidence on why Mangog beats Tyrant. You even said... the way Mangog wtf pwned Odin... when in fact, that isn't what happen. Is basic reading comprehension gettnig that difficult for you these days buddy?Read the comics at issue before spouting off nonsensical garbage like this. If you had (and it's painfully obvious you haven't), you wouldn't be so butthurt over my statement, "Classic Mangog was strong and physical enough to task Odin and roflstomp Thor like a flea." Stop trying to get me to make your own arguments for you. Read the comics. Go fight your own battles. More importantly, go read the comics before you embarrass yourself further.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me ask it another way... I'm sure you will avoid this once again... IS IT POSSIBLE THAT GALAXIES WOULD BE DESTROYED AS COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN A FIGHT BETWEEN GALACTUS AND TYRANT? Is it possible that Galactus OWN WORDS are true? Are you really trying to draw me into another semantics riggamorole? Where the absolute exclusion of all other possibilities must be proven in order for people to properly perceive the plainly obvious? More argumentum ad ignorantiam from you? Again? Suffice it to say, when you start pinning all your dashed arguments and dreams on a logical fallacy, you're done contributing anything constructive to the debate.

Not only that, but you tried to move the goalposts again. You argued that DP Tyrant must be superior to Mangog because Galactus backed down from a fight that would have caused galaxy-busting collateral damage. I rebutted that idiocy by referring you to the actual fight at the climax of the Tyrant arc between Galactus and DP Tyrant that, surprise!!, did not bust galaxies. You don't get to turn around and now demand that I disprove the possibility of a character's statement being true and rest your laurels simply because it has not been proved 100% false with complete certainty.

I rebutted your assertion for the flimsy malformed statement that it was: a baseless one. I don't have to do anything more than that. It's up to you to support your baseless statement with real on-panel evidence or abandon it. You haven't offered me anything else worth considering other than the mewling appeal, "B-b-b-but is it possible? Somehow... that they wasn't lyin... and m-m-m-maybe galaxies could have been destwoyed?" Give me a break.

I'm done holding your hand through this deconstruction. I shouldn't have to explain why your semantics and rhetoric are such a disappointment. But considering that you're essentially begging me to make your arguments for you on issues you have with another poster, I felt compelled to educate you here in no unclear terms. Your repeated mistakes and fallacies do not remedy your arguments. Nor do thy rebut mine. Consider yourself informed. Now go make a better argument.

iceman24567
I don't recall Tyrant punking Galactus before he was revealed to be conveniently capable of absorbing Galactus' attacks. Either way, Doom's taken Galactus' power twice. DP Tyrant better make a comeback to tie the score here.

DP Tyrant <<<< Galactus. thumb up

Horrificus
Jumping to #3, will come back to #2:

3. Lastly, would Galactus be the least bit concerned about facing mangog and can mangog destroy Galaxies as collateral damage?

I don't agree with your interpretation of the confrontation.

a. I see that confrontation as Tyrant using the power of Galactus and the method of Galactus' power collection as a threat to Galactus and the Galaxies that he needs to survive. Galaxies that he, as a fundamental part of the universe, is linked to.
Remember, Galactus has been written in a manner that suggest he knows he has a higher role to play in the structure of the universe and, besides his own hunger and desires, this is one of the few things that motivates him.
In his own way, Galactus has been written as a "universal protector" in many ways. This would fit with the conclusion of their conflict.
So, I repeat, Tyrant holding hostages (galaxies under threat) was what Galactus feared. It is not the same as the fear of being defeated in combat.

b. It is never stated by narration or Galactus that he was fearing for himself for threat of physical harm from Tyrant.

c. I would imagine that it is possible, since:
- 1. His power-level is between skyfather and abstract entity.
- 2. He is a composite being made of an incredibly powerful empire that meant "death to thousands of galaxies".
- 3. Can tap into a potentially unlimited source of power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
From the start, you commented on how ludicrous it was that I said Mangog had defeated all of Asgard, Thor, Odin, etc.

Then I gave scans of it happening. Then you narrowed your focus to Odin not being at full power. I explained that the scan I provided, did in fact show a full power Odin being mauled, and even the later beating Odin received, while he was underpowered, was a fatigue resulting partially from Mangog's previous beating. Odin has stated, several times that Mangog can not be defeated, Odin can't defeat him, he is an unbeatable foe, etc.

Here is you responding to a post by Quanchi112, acting as if I am totally wrong and you are somehow "in the know".doh

Yeah, ok. You taught me a lesson. I'm just talkin "funny talk".

Did you yet again, skip over my first post that I even quoted that you never bothered to answer? Seems like you did Do I need to quote it again?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Read the comics at issue before spouting off nonsensical garbage like this. If you had (and it's painfully obvious you haven't), you wouldn't be so butthurt over my statement, "Classic Mangog was strong and physical enough to task Odin and roflstomp Thor like a flea." Stop trying to get me to make your own arguments for you. Read the comics. Go fight your own battles. More importantly, go read the comics before you embarrass yourself further. Are you really trying to draw me into another semantics riggamorole? Where the absolute exclusion of all other possibilities must be proven in order for people to properly perceive the plainly obvious? More argumentum ad ignorantiam from you? Again? Suffice it to say, when you start pinning all your dashed arguments and dreams on a logical fallacy, you're done contributing anything constructive to the debate.

Not only that, but you tried to move the goalposts again. You argued that DP Tyrant must be superior to Mangog because Galactus backed down from a fight that would have caused galaxy-busting collateral damage. I rebutted that idiocy by referring you to the actual fight at the climax of the Tyrant arc between Galactus and DP Tyrant that, surprise!!, did not bust galaxies. You don't get to turn around and now demand that I disprove the possibility of a character's statement being true and rest your laurels simply because it has not been proved 100% false with complete certainty.

I rebutted your assertion for the flimsy malformed statement that it was: a baseless one. I don't have to do anything more than that. It's up to you to support your baseless statement with real on-panel evidence or abandon it. You haven't offered me anything else worth considering other than the mewling appeal, "B-b-b-but is it possible? Somehow... that they wasn't lyin... and m-m-m-maybe galaxies could have been destwoyed?" Give me a break.

I'm done holding your hand through this deconstruction. I shouldn't have to explain why your semantics and rhetoric are such a disappointment. But considering that you're essentially begging me to make your arguments for you on issues you have with another poster, I felt compelled to educate you here in no unclear terms. Your repeated mistakes and fallacies do not remedy your arguments. Nor do thy rebut mine. Consider yourself informed. Now go make a better argument.

LOL ALL THAT and you still can't answer... You use their final battle as proof that no Galaxies were destroyed... HMMMMMM ... Well lets see a possible and logically explanation why... I will ask another question which points to why that WAS SO.. NOT that tyrant and galactus didn't have the power to do so....

DId their second encounter last NEARLY as long as their first encounter? Hmmmm could that possibly be the reason why it didn't happen? Galactus knows HIS POWER and TYRANT POWER (ya know being his maker and all and being in touch with the universe) better than you correct? So, if on panel evidence by marvel states it, your nuh uh's I didn't happen trump that... So, 10 people can claim Galactus will destroy Galaxies in a fight with.. ummm... Zom... Yet Galactus one shots Zom thus there isn't a prolonged fight and galaxies destroyed.. thus.. those 10 on panel confirmations of what their power can do are thus not true because Galactus wtf pwned zom in one shot? Flawless logic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>