Satyr or Centuar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Imagine some long forgotten god cursed you by turning you into either a satyr (half goat) or centaur(half horse), but gave you the choice in choosing.

Which would you pick and why? Factor in the ramifications of everyday life. Things like being caged up by society and having objects rammed up your ass in the name of science do not apply in this scenario.

Rogue Jedi
Horse, because scissors cut rock.

Wild Shadow
i guess i could get a job as a mexican TJ side show as a centuar.. i havent decided still weighing my options

LanceWindu
I would prefer to be a centaur.

Impediment
Centaur, because I would have a ginormous horse cock.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Centaur, because I would have a ginormous horse cock. I thought you already had that.....

Scythe
I'm already the first, so I guess I'd be a Centuar.

Strangelove
Centaur, because you could run through the fields and such. Also, ginormous horse cock.

mikeydude
centaur.... big ass mother f*cker.

Slay
I'd die of pure ecstasy being given the choice of choosing.

Mairuzu
Definitely Satyr.

I'd tear people up in basketball. I wouldnt have trouble fitting inside my room. Can possibly still sleep on the bed. Sex would be... not as awkward...

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Definitely Satyr.

I'd tear people up in basketball. I wouldnt have trouble fitting inside my room. Can possibly still sleep on the bed. Sex would be... not as awkward...

Good answer, you factored in and made the best of work, relationships and everyday life.

I'd draft you for the NBA.

Mairuzu
LAKERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.