Will Superman Leave Earth for good? or just die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
will these torturing cause superman to leave earth for good or die?

he wakes up in a solid room completly made out of kryptonite.

Darkseid walks up in lab coat to his bed where he is in intense pain and pokes a needle into his vein with millions of tiny fragments of kryptonite into his body then stabs him in the heart with a crystal, he then beats the crap out of him and tie him up.
he leaves the room, he then comes back in with Lois Lane and killes her then cuts her into pieces and forces him to eat her.
he then pays fukwit to dress like superman and cause massive destruction and
now all the newspapers and everyone wants superman gone for good and darkseid then brings the paper in to show him.
he then lets joker do what ever he pleases to him for a month.
what happense when they release him?

batdude123
*sigh*

JakeTheBank

Wild Shadow
joker impregnates supes

TheTyrant
I like this thread. And I hope they actually make a comic after this. The title should be...'Death of Superman II'. It should be permanent too.

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
will these torturing cause superman to leave earth for good or die?

he wakes up in a solid room completly made out of kryptonite.

Darkseid walks up in lab coat to his bed where he is in intense pain and pokes a needle into his vein with millions of tiny fragments of kryptonite into his body then stabs him in the heart with a crystal, he then beats the crap out of him and tie him up.
he leaves the room, he then comes back in with Lois Lane and killes her then cuts her into pieces and forces him to eat her.
he then pays fukwit to dress like superman and cause massive destruction and
now all the newspapers and everyone wants superman gone for good and darkseid then brings the paper in to show him.
he then lets joker do what ever he pleases to him for a month.
what happense when they release him? facepalmOriginally posted by TheTyrant
I like this thread. And I hope they actually make a comic after this. The title should be...'Death of Superman II'. It should be permanent too. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.