Namor's platform

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The battle takes place in the artic sea, Namor fights the following X-men who are in a 40 yard radius circular adamantium platform floating over the water. (Not a Guantlet)

1. Cyclops.
2. Colossus.
3. Wolverine.
4. Vanshee.
5. Storm.

How does he fare?

Does he have to stay in the plataform?

Banshee and Storm might take him out, but I think he can win.

Bentley
Nah, Namor can get into water, fly or manouver however he wishes. Same is true for the others.

He wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor takes the matches.

Storm would be the biggest threat. Would freezing namor in an iceberg work? She can control the currents for a BFR too, but he can likely swim against the tides much faster.

Black bolt z
Can't storm make lightning hit the water and cause it to shock/shock kill namor?Otherwise Namor.

Colossus-Big C
storm can beat him unless he gets his hands on her

the ninjak
Namor toys with them.

namorsubby
Namor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can't storm make lightning hit the water and cause it to shock/shock kill namor?Otherwise Namor.

Namor would just absorb the attack.

What about flashfreezing and creating an iceberg arround him?

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
What about flashfreezing and creating an iceberg arround him?

He'll smash out of it. Then punches her into the water.

Kid Kurdy
The X-Men are used fighting like a team. Namor goes down, Colossus alone can give him a good fight.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
The X-Men are used fighting like a team. Namor goes down, Colossus alone can give him a good fight.

In an ocean with a platform?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by the ninjak
In an ocean with a platform?
Colossus doesn't need to breathe, so the ocean won't bother him.

I know Namor > Colossus, but Colossus can and will give Namor a good fight.

Colossus-Big C
namor will ultimatly beat down colossus though

rotiart
Namor uses the power. Of an electric eel on storm...
If namor knocks colossus into the water... Namor would be nearly as strong durable as colossus with a much increased healing factor... But hisbspeed variant vs colossusnwould be enormous...

He drowns everyone else

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
namor will ultimatly beat down colossus though
Probably. But not just like that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by rotiart
Namor uses the power. Of an electric eel on storm...
If namor knocks colossus into the water... Namor would be nearly as strong durable as colossus with a much increased healing factor... But hisbspeed variant vs colossusnwould be enormous...

He drowns everyone else

?

Underwater I'd give Namor the strength edge over someone like Hercules. Not large, but I'd favor him in a brawl underwater.

He'd wreck Colossus in a contest of strength underwater pretty thoroughly. Colossus probably has the hard durability edge over Namor but that's the only advantage he has I'd say.

namorsubby
Colossus doesn't stand a chance against namor on a metal disk in the middle of the artic sea.......why? because the fight will certainly end up in the water.

the ninjak
Originally posted by namorsubby
Colossus doesn't stand a chance against namor on a metal disk in the middle of the artic sea.......why? because the fight will certainly end up in the water.

And he would sink to the bottom of the sea.....away from the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.