Handicapped Herald Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman without flight

vs

Thor without Mjolnir

vs

Silver Surfer without energy attacks

vs

Wonder Woman without lasso or tiara

amnesia
supes takes this. He is still pretty able even W/o flight.

Omega Vision
I'm going with Wonder Woman. She can outmaneuver either Thor or Superman and can take out Surfer if she catches him. Then she divides and conquers.

Wild Shadow
she divides and conquers but not in how you might think... this comes down to thor and SS

QUICKTOLEARN
I think it would come down to supes and WW with the edge to supes. Silver Surfer is hard to guage in this type of fight so for now i will exclude him in my answer.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
she divides and conquers but not in how you might think... this comes down to thor and SS
She can beat Thor (without Mjolnir) in h/h.

Wild Shadow
i see SS's board hitting ppl in the back of the head

Q99
This is an interesting battle. Only Superman has full range, but crippled mobility. Thor's down on offense and defense. Surfer's limited to a range which isn't his forte. Diana's got full defense but less offense and range.

I think Thor's worst off.

Originally posted by Omega Vision

Also against Superman, the magic lightning is going to be useful.

Slaanesh
SS

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision

She can but it's not very likely.

She isn't beating either Thor or Superman in hand to hand combat.

Her skill gap isn't that large against Superman. Same goes for Thor.

Lord Feron
Supes takes it he is least gimped lext to thor. Taking away energy attacks from surfer just aint right. WW might be able to beat surfer if he aint allowed his more exotic powers.

I would say overall Supes wins unless thor pulls some crazy durok dropper on his ass.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

She isn't beating either Thor or Superman in hand to hand combat.

Her skill gap isn't that large against Superman and even to a lesser extent to Thor.

Wonder Woman's gotten the better of him in hand to hand before (check out the ground section of Sacrifice's fight- she knocks him down for probably a good 10-20 seconds before he recovers), normally when she has trouble is when he uses his flight and other powers to gain the edge. Batman's commented WW's the most dangerous melee combatant on the planet too.

She can beat either of them in HtH.

amnesia
Thor gets nothing and WW gets epic bracers of deflection?

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Supes takes it he is least gimped lext to thor. Taking away energy attacks from surfer just aint right. WW might be able to beat surfer if he aint allowed his more exotic powers.

I would say overall Supes wins unless thor pulls some crazy durok dropper on his ass.

I agree with this or Wonder Woman taking the majority.

Add Gladiator and this would be a stomp in his favor : )

JakeTheBank
Superman's fast enough where him not being to fly doesn't really matter. Plus, outside of Thor tapping into his godpowers, he has the most effective ranged attacks here. He's been handicapped the less, imo.

Norrin, even without offensive energy attacks, still has insane levels of versatility. I'd imagine he should be tied with Superman for the favorite.

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
Thor gets nothing and WW gets epic bracers of deflection?

And their lightning blasts, yea smile

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman's fast enough where him not being to fly doesn't really matter. Plus, outside of Thor tapping into his godpowers, he has the most effective ranged attacks here. He's been handicapped the less, imo.

Norrin, even without offensive energy attacks, still has insane levels of versatility. I'd imagine he should be tied with Superman for the favorite.

I disagree. Norrin does best when he is flying and Superman really didnt lose much.

Wonder Woman is the best fighter here though and she is also the best grounded fighter here along with being the fastest.

I'll put her 1st, Superman 2nd, Thor 3rd, and Norrin last.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.