Thanos, Void vs. Thor, Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
To the death. Can the father and son stop these two?

JakeTheBank
Yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes. How?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?

Overpowering Thanos, BFRing Void if not entering his mind and attacking him there. They have better teamwork, are both mentally far more sound and reliable, and have greater versatility.

Joker793
Odin solos

carver9
Odin solos. Galaxy buster for the win. I cant see Thor doing much here.

jalek moye
Why di you make this thread since you have been syaing i nevery thread that no one but Thanos can beat Void?

OneDumbG0
^ Butt-hurt.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Black bolt z
bump

Slaanesh
team 2 probably win thanks to Odin..Thor is useless here..he's not in the others league..

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Odin solos. Galaxy buster for the win. I cant see Thor doing much here.

Odin couldn't put down Thanos in the very heart of Asgard. And Thanos wasn't out for blood like Odin was (Odin thought Thanos and crew had attacked and imprisoned his son).

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Overpowering Thanos, BFRing Void if not entering his mind and attacking him there. They have better teamwork, are both mentally far more sound and reliable, and have greater versatility. Thanos and the Void are more powerful than both and since when has the Void been bfr'd ?

-Pr-
If this is going to serve as nothing but a bait thread i'm going to close it...

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos and the Void are more powerful than both and since when has the Void been bfr'd ? whats the point of making a thread when you are so completely certain that one side wins?

iceman24567
Odin solo's

the ninjak
Anthony Hopkins kicks all their asses. Really nice guy too.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin solos edited for proper grammar.

bbrem123
team 1

Nihilist
Team 2, due to Odin.

DarthDaniel1001
Father and Son win and then go fishing together.

Lord_Talron
odin would actually spend father-son time with thor? =o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.