Superman & Batman vs Wolverine and Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Who wins ?

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by lordxalba
Who wins ?

Batman takes a look at who they are fighting....goes and grabs a coffee in hopes that he actually will have time which of course he won't. Superman gets back from stomping both Logan and Scott before Bats can pull out the change at the coffee vending machine.

Batman: "You always do this! Jeezus, man, learn to do a half-assed job once in a while like an earthling!"

Superman: "Dude, seriously...it's Wolverine and Cyclops - It took me three seconds. You can't get more half-assed than that."

Batman: "Yeah, I guess you're right..anyway, decalf right?"

Parmaniac
no expression

You could put 10 Wolverines & Cyclopses against them and Supes still soloes.

Wild Shadow
why would you make such a thread:?

JakeTheBank
World's Finest for the ever lovin' spite stomp of the ages.

The Nuul
WTF?

Bentley
Spite. And not funny.

Unless this is somehow a "who sales best" combat.

kgkg
Wolverine makes this spite.

Bentley
Yeah, he should be the Living Tribunal.

namorsubby
Batman would solo these two.......in the DC universe.

chomperx9
spite. WTF is cyclops and wolverine gonna do against superman ?

Wild Shadow
wolverine decapitates him with his adamantium claws that can cut psionic and various energy fields and can cut through just about everything like butter.. shifty

Badabing
Originally posted by The Real Wolvie
Batman takes a look at who they are fighting....goes and grabs a coffee in hopes that he actually will have time which of course he won't. Superman gets back from stomping both Logan and Scott before Bats can pull out the change at the coffee vending machine.

Batman: "You always do this! Jeezus, man, learn to do a half-assed job once in a while like an earthling!"

Superman: "Dude, seriously...it's Wolverine and Cyclops - It took me three seconds. You can't get more half-assed than that."

Batman: "Yeah, I guess you're right..anyway, decalf right?" Originally posted by Parmaniac
no expression

You could put 10 Wolverines & Cyclopses against them and Supes still soloes. Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why would you make such a thread:? Originally posted by JakeTheBank
World's Finest for the ever lovin' spite stomp of the ages. Originally posted by The Nuul
WTF? Originally posted by Bentley
Spite. And not funny.

Unless this is somehow a "who sales best" combat. Originally posted by namorsubby
Batman would solo these two.......in the DC universe. Originally posted by chomperx9
spite. WTF is cyclops and wolverine gonna do against superman ? And closed...

facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.