Bet this hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
The bullfighter Julio Aparicio got the point in this bull fight.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/05/22/news/photos_stories/Cropped/julio_aparicio--300x300.jpg

Bicnarok
They should ban this barbarism,

XKkoslTNU6k

Sadako of Girth
Ooooooh.

That looks like that might sting a bit in the morning.

Colossus-Big C
so it went through the bottom of his jaw and out his mouth?

Mindship
Originally posted by Bicnarok
They should ban this barbarism

inimalist
go bull!

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so it went through the bottom of his jaw and out his mouth?

Yep, as can be seen in the video. He has operated on and survived, no bullsmile

dadudemon
I watched the video: it happened really fast.

Looked very clean, though. He was still very conscious the entire time. That must of sucked.

I wonder if he'll come back?

And, I don't mind the torture of the bull, too much: as long as they eat it after playing with their food. Carnivores play with their food all the time: just because we can do calculus, doesn't mean we can't play with ours, as well....right?

I don't prefer it, but I'm not going to lose my shit because some people like to torture animals before eating them.

WickedDynamite
The bullfighter Julio Aparicio got the point in this bull fight.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/05/22/news/photos_stories/Cropped/julio_aparicio--300x300.jpg

Viva Matador!

You know it's always been a lifelong dream of mine to travel to Pamplona and enter the running of the bulls. The stories I heard of that rush to run for your life and depend on your physical body to keep you from danger. It's that adrenaline and thrill that just....justs..

......droolio

God bless the Spaniards! Happy Dance

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
I watched the video: it happened really fast.

Looked very clean, though. He was still very conscious the entire time. That must of sucked.

I wonder if he'll come back?

And, I don't mind the torture of the bull, too much: as long as they eat it after playing with their food. Carnivores play with their food all the time: just because we can do calculus, doesn't mean we can't play with ours, as well....right?

I don't prefer it, but I'm not going to lose my shit because some people like to torture animals before eating them.

What do you think is the big moral difference between torturing the animal and eating it after or just torturing and killing it? Or do you not think that either is such a big deal?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
What do you think is the big moral difference between torturing the animal and eating it after or just torturing and killing it? Or do you not think that either is such a big deal?

I grew up VERY poor.

I find it extremely wasteful to not eat the animal if it is killed. I am a big animal lover (no beastie), too. I am like...a huge meat eater, but I hold some of the hippie tree-hugger ideals about not killing for sport...but I also think it's okay to kill for sport as long as you eat what you kill.

There's really no dilemma for me if they do bull games, like Matador's do, as that gives the bull a chance to fight back against the a**holes mutilating it for sport. big grin

Anyway....yeah...don't waste just for sport. That's really it.

Bicnarok

Liberator
OW ****

But on the topic of this. I was under the assumption that the bull essentially 'fights for his life', otherwise they kill the bull and then eat it?

REXXXX
Jesus, I cringed for sure. Power to the bull, though, I suppose.

Impediment
Serves the bastard right.

Bull fighting is so banal and cruel.

REXXXX
I'll agree with dadudemon on that topic. So long as they eat it, it's fine. Better letting the bull fight back than simply putting it down, anyway.

On top of that, it's part of the Spanish culture, and something I find fascinating.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Impediment
Serves the bastard right.

Bull fighting is so banal and cruel.

BlackZero30x
They should ban this barbarism,

XKkoslTNU6k

i agree....does everyone here know that when a bullfighter "fights" a bull they stab them to death and sometimes only until they are weak and then they let them bleed out.....

IMO the matador should get this treatment afterward to make it even

so this video appeases me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.