Odin vs Void-Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Odin

vs.

Void-Sentry

Odin came back from the dead to avenge his people, Odin is out for blood.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin

vs.

Void-Sentry

Odin came back from the dead to avenge his people, Odin is out for blood. Whats next?..SBP vs Demogorge..? confused

Black bolt z
Stomp for odin.

quanchi112
Void wins all day.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins all day. FAIL ALERT!!!!!!FAIL ALERT!!!!!

JakeTheBank
Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
FAIL ALERT!!!!!!FAIL ALERT!!!!! How does he win?

WhiteWitchKing
How does he win?

How does he not win against a weaker foe that Thanos would defeat? Odin wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
How does he not win against a weaker foe that Thanos would defeat? Odin wins. Thanos defeats him via mind whammy. Odin doesn't mind whammy so Odin loses as he can't stop the Sentry.

kgkg
hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Black bolt z
How does he win? Mindrape.Overpower.

You have serious fanboy issues to thanos and void.
Against someone like odin...

VOID

CAN'T

WIN

quanchi112
Mindrape.Overpower.

You have serious fanboy issues to thanos and void.
Against someone like odin...

VOID

CAN'T

WIN When has Odin mindraped people in combat? Then when has Odin defeated someone on the Void's level while fighting him off?

He can't overpower him if the MM couldn't. Sentry doesn't go away unless he wants to. Bendis said so and Jenkins basically said so in the first arc. Void can't lose to Odin unless he wants to.

Black bolt z
When has Odin mindraped people in combat? Then when has Odin defeated someone on the Void's level while fighting him off?

He can't overpower him if the MM couldn't. Sentry doesn't go away unless he wants to. Bendis said so and Jenkins basically said so in the first arc. Void can't lose to Odin unless he wants to. Odin will make him want to.

quanchi112
Odin will make him want to. Odin's no MM. I see Odin fighting him and being overwhelmed eventually because the Void can just keep coming back when he wants to.

Black bolt z
Odin's no MM. I see Odin fighting him and being overwhelmed eventually because the Void can just keep coming back when he wants to. Void keeps comic back but odin keeps blasting him away.The best it can possibly end for void is a stalemate.

quanchi112
Void keeps comic back but odin keeps blasting him away.The best it can possibly end for void is a stalemate. Odin gets weaker as he exerts more and more energy. He has limits while the Void doesn't and the Void can damage him plenty.

Black bolt z
Odin gets weaker as he exerts more and more energy. He has limits while the Void doesn't and the Void can damage him plenty. Void doesn't have limits?So in your mind if thanos can't mindrape could coid beat him?

Your arguments consist of saying that your character wins because you either
A): Like them more B): Stick to one feat that contridicts most of their other showings or C): Just plain lie using false logic.

kgkg
Why bait with Thanos? this is Odin vs Void-Sentry

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos defeats him via mind whammy. Odin doesn't mind whammy so Odin loses as he can't stop the Sentry.

Why would he need a whammy when he could outright over power Void? Odin kills death gods and other head gods so Void is getting stomped.

quanchi112
Void doesn't have limits?So in your mind if thanos can't mindrape could coid beat him?

Your arguments consist of saying that your character wins because you either
A): Like them more B): Stick to one feat that contridicts most of their other showings or C): Just plain lie using false logic. No more Thanos baiting here. It ruins thread even though we both know all of these threads occur because quan said Void beats Odin.

My arguments are based off the comics. You won't hear me say Prime beats Galactus despite me liking him more.

Black bolt z
Why would he need a whammy when he could outright over power Void? Odin kills death gods and other head gods so Void is getting stomped. Yet quan argues a moot point with fanboyism and one feat.

quanchi112
Why would he need a whammy when he could outright over power Void? Odin kills death gods and other head gods so Void is getting stomped. So you think a death god beats the Void? Does Pluto beat him?

Wow. I mean Thor has defeated and shown up death gods so this is one of the most ridiculous title arguments I have heard today. He wins because he beats death gods. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
No more Thanos baiting here. It ruins thread even though we both know all of these threads occur because quan said Void beats Odin.

My arguments are based off the comics. You won't hear me say Prime beats Galactus despite me liking him more. Yet you say void beats RKT.Thats worse then saying prime beats galactus.
According to your sig void only loses when he wants to.Does that mean void>LT?

quanchi112
Yet you say void beats RKT.Thats worse then saying prime beats galactus.
According to your sig void only loses when he wants to.Does that mean void>LT? The Lt is an entirely different story but the Void is definitely beating Thor here.

OneDumbG0
^ Taking his logic, it just means Void > Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Taking his logic, it just means Void > Thanos. Thanos can defeat him by other means than blasting him. Odin loses.

Black bolt z
Odin can defeat him by other means than blasting him. Void loses. This is what is comes down to.You seem to think sheer power is odin's only option and it is still a viable option to take down void.

Yes thanos>void because of mindrape.

quanchi112
This is what is comes down to.You seem to think sheer power is odin's only option and it is still a viable option to take down void.

Yes thanos>void because of mindrape. There's no other way to beat the Void based on what has been shown. Odin can't absorb him so what else can he do to defeat the Void?

Black bolt z
There's no other way to beat the Void based on what has been shown. Odin can't absorb him so what else can he do to defeat the Void? Read the post...

He overpowers him.
Even if that doesn't work(which it will)he still has other options.Also exactly how is

LT an entirly different story?You ignore the question because it doesn't support your logic.

quanchi112
Read the post...

He overpowers him.
Even if that doesn't work(which it will)he still has other options.Also exactly how is

LT an entirly different story?You ignore the question because it doesn't support your logic. MM couldn't so how does he?

Odin's also less powerful than the Void and has limits so your post makes no sense.

I'm not ignoring anything. You said you didn't even read it so you don't have a clue.

Black bolt z
MM couldn't so how does he?

Odin's also less powerful than the Void and has limits so your post makes no sense.

I'm not ignoring anything. You said you didn't even read it so you don't have a clue. Once again you stick to that one fight.Bring ohter evidence to the table then one fight so you can acctually put up an argument using regular showings.Unless he fights people on MM's level on a regular basis just drop it.

You logic:He's less powerfull because I say he is

You once again ignored it by not answering it.

quanchi112
Once again you stick to that one fight.Bring ohter evidence to the table then one fight so you can acctually put up an argument using regular showings.Unless he fights people on MM's level on a regular basis just drop it.

You logic:He's less powerfull because I say he is

You once again ignored it by not answering it. So you want to ignore the writer who backed up he comes back if he wants to come back he does and ignore actual showings where he survives MM"s best attempts to kill him because he didn't take this kind of abuse in siege 4? laughing out loud

You're just flat out ignorant.

Is odin's power limitless? If so why does he need to nap? Void wins.

Black bolt z
So you want to ignore the writer who backed up he comes back if he wants to come back he does and ignore actual showings where he survives MM"s best attempts to kill him because he didn't take this kind of abuse in siege 4? laughing out loud

You're just flat out ignorant.

Is odin's power limitless? If so why does he need to nap? Void wins. Read my posts where I said I haevn't read seige.I also haven't read MM fight even though I constantly ask for issue #'s.I can.however,say that if he doesn't fight people on the level of MM on a regular basis then beating him was either A): PIS B): a high showing for void or C): A low showing for MM.

Thats your post.Now where's your logic other then he's more powerful because I say so.I'll use your logic and say Odin>void.

Are you seriously using odin's odinsleep as a way to say void wins?It's once a god damn year!
I'll use your logic.Is void's power completely limitless?If so why can he lose by mindrape?Odin wins.

My quan logic beats your quan logic.

JakeTheBank
My quan logic beats your quan logic.

I literally lol'ed at this.

bbrem123
its issue 12...i can post scans if u wnat

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I literally lol'ed at this. It's trueOriginally posted by bbrem123
its issue 12...i can post scans if u wnat issues 12 of what?Thanks but no thanks.I like to own the issue + I hate spoliers.

quanchi112
Read my posts where I said I haevn't read seige.I also haven't read MM fight even though I constantly ask for issue #'s.I can.however,say that if he doesn't fight people on the level of MM on a regular basis then beating him was either A): PIS B): a high showing for void or C): A low showing for MM.

Thats your post.Now where's your logic other then he's more powerful because I say so.I'll use your logic and say Odin>void.

Are you seriously using odin's odinsleep as a way to say void wins?It's once a god damn year!
I'll use your logic.Is void's power completely limitless?If so why can he lose by mindrape?Odin wins.

My quan logic beats your quan logic. Then why do you insist Odin or RK Thor beats him if you haven't read his best showings.

Because one character doesn't grow weaker as he expends energy and the other one does. The Sentry has been described on panel more than once as being limitless. You haven't but I have seen him overpower the MM and resist being killed by him and MM wanting you dead and failing is more impressive than Odin failing to kill you.

bbrem123
Dark avengers lol..sorry lol

that is just the fight tho...issue 11 ties in with it also

JakeTheBank
Then why do you insist Odin or RK Thor beats him if you haven't read his best showings.

Because one character doesn't grow weaker as he expends energy and the other one does. The Sentry has been described on panel more than once as being limitless. You haven't but I have seen him overpower the MM and resist being killed by him and MM wanting you dead and failing is more impressive than Odin failing to kill you.

You do realize that the Odinforce has been described as limitless and that Odin himself has been described as omnipotent? It's hyperbole. Just like the whole "Power of a Million Exploding Suns" shtick.

Black bolt z
Then why do you insist Odin or RK Thor beats him if you haven't read his best showings.

Because one character doesn't grow weaker as he expends energy and the other one does. The Sentry has been described on panel more than once as being limitless. You haven't but I have seen him overpower the MM and resist being killed by him and MM wanting you dead and failing is more impressive than Odin failing to kill you. Because it's void's best showing and a low showing for MM.From what I have learned about tat fight in the last 2 hrs odin would have been able to beat MM in that weakened state.RKT just would have been a shitstomp.

SO you still have yet to answer my question is void>PG?or galactus?or LT?You say there are different levels of infinity.That is true.But there is only one level of limitless and if his powers are truely limitless void>LT. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You do realize that the Odinforce has been described as limitless and that Odin himself has been described as omnipotent? It's hyperbole. Just like the whole "Power of a Million Exploding Suns" shtick. Exactly.Still never shown the power of one exploding sun.

bbrem123
Because it's void's best showing and a low showing for MM.From what I have learned about tat fight in the last 2 hrs odin would have been able to beat MM in that weakened state.RKT just would have been a shitstomp.

SO you still have yet to answer my question is void>PG?or galactus?or LT?You say there are different levels of infinity.That is true.But there is only one level of limitless and if his powers are truely limitless void>LT. Exactly.Still never shown the power of one exploding sun.

there is no evidence that he was weakened...people just say he was because they dont like what happened

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
there is no evidence that he was weakened...people just say he was because they dont like what happened Well then whoever told me(I forget who it was)must not have liked it because they told me he was weakened.What I learned I learned from here.

But you still said "MM owning at it's best"

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Void thought the hammer throw of a Norn empowered Thor hurt, or Thor's lightning, or the Helicarrier, wait till he sees what Odin can do.

I honestly do not know how anyone can debate Void wins after Siege. It's literally mind boggling. His clearly far from invulnerable, or all powerful.

Odin beats that ass and then scolds Thor for not defeating Void in #1.

quanchi112
Because it's void's best showing and a low showing for MM.From what I have learned about tat fight in the last 2 hrs odin would have been able to beat MM in that weakened state.RKT just would have been a shitstomp.

SO you still have yet to answer my question is void>PG?or galactus?or LT?You say there are different levels of infinity.That is true.But there is only one level of limitless and if his powers are truely limitless void>LT. Exactly.Still never shown the power of one exploding sun. You're going to continue to argue about a showing you haven't even seen. laughing out loudYou don't know either way and are showing yourself to be biased by trying to downplay something you haven't even read yourself.

Nothing and I repeat nothing says he was weakened it's just Sentry haters hating.

That's irrelevant to this thread. Odin doesn't have the power to challenge Galactus while it seems the Sentry does.

Stick to the thread and like I said a writer confirmed the Sentry only goes away when he wants to. Odin doesn't have that luxury and has been beaten by far less than the Void.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If Void thought the hammer throw of a Norn empowered Thor hurt, or Thor's lightning, or the Helicarrier, wait till he sees what Odin can do.

I honestly do not know how anyone can debate Void wins after Siege. It's literally mind boggling. His clearly far from invulnerable, or all powerful.

Odin beats that ass and then scolds Thor for not defeating Void in #1.

Pretty much.

And yet, the same parties will cling to their precious single one time feat as proof that it takes someone > Molecule Man to beat Void while - and this is delicious - ignoring the showing the most current Void has displayed which shows him reverting to Bob upon taking a massive amount of damage, damage which Odin can EASILY replicate and exponentially at that.

Odin wins, King Thor wins, and Rune King Thor utterly rapes Void.

quanchi112

Odin beats that ass and then scolds Thor for not defeating Void in #1. So you're suggesting siege 4 was greater force than MM's force?

Void only lost because Bob wanted to after events took place which further tore at his psyche.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So you're suggesting siege 4 was greater force than MM's force?

Void only lost because Bob wanted to after events took place which further tore at his psyche.

Going but what was written? Most definitely. Molecule Man was able to disperse him but that was all he was capable of doing. He was overpowered and then removed.

The forces in Siege literally reverted a more powerful incarnation back to his human form by force and seemed to actually cause him physical pain. Molecule Man seemed to only hinder him by blowing him up.

I agree that Bob's will is what most likely kept him from coming back but a being like Odin who is far more powerful than the forces he fought in Siege would probably not need his permission to kill him and keep him dead.

Black bolt z
You're going to continue to argue about a showing you haven't even seen. laughing out loudYou don't know either way and are showing yourself to be biased by trying to downplay something you haven't even read yourself.

Nothing and I repeat nothing says he was weakened it's just Sentry haters hating.

That's irrelevant to this thread. Odin doesn't have the power to challenge Galactus while it seems the Sentry does.

Stick to the thread and like I said a writer confirmed the Sentry only goes away when he wants to. Odin doesn't have that luxury and has been beaten by far less than the Void. If someone tells my false information I have to draw from that.Thats what I was told.I also don't hate sentry.I would like to learn more about him.

It's only irrelevant when you want it to be.

So if sentry only goes away when he wants to nothing can take him down right?Mindrape,not LT, not HOTU?

quanchi112
Going but what was written? Most definitely. Molecule Man was able to disperse him but that was all he was capable of doing. He was overpowered and then removed.

The forces in Siege literally reverted a more powerful incarnation back to his human form by force and seemed to actually cause him physical pain. Molecule Man seemed to only hinder him by blowing him up.

I agree that Bob's will is what most likely kept him from coming back but a being like Odin who is far more powerful than the forces he fought in Siege would probably not need his permission to kill him and keep him dead. The only reason Sentry lost it and reverted was due to plot events in his life which don't exist here.

Bendis disagrees. The writer supports my stance.

Black bolt z
The only reason Sentry lost it and reverted was due to plot events in his life which don't exist here.

Bendis disagrees. The writer supports my stance. So if sentry is shown to lose to odin you would still say sentry wins?

JakeTheBank
The only reason Sentry lost it and reverted was due to plot events in his life which don't exist here.

It's part of his character. He's crazy as shit and is on the edge. Current Void would be at that point per debating on KMC forums. It's his CIS. Unless you take CIS off for Void, he's going to be operating at these same levels for the indefinite future per forums rules.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol.

The only reason Thanos lasted as long as he did against Odin and wasn't one shotted was due to plot and Starlin's hard on for all things Thanos.

You'd actually have an argument there if Bendis hasn't been caught talking out of his ass and stating bullshit in interviews to cover up his ass when he needs to.

quanchi112
So if sentry is shown to lose to odin you would still say sentry wins? No, I wouldn't but he didn't lose to Odin. If he did I would say so but he didn't. Key point.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

The only reason Thanos lasted as long as he did against Odin and wasn't one shotted was due to plot and Starlin's hard on for all things Thanos.

You'd actually have an argument there if Bendis hasn't been caught talking out of his ass and stating bullshit in interviews to cover up his ass when he needs to. The comic backed up bendis' thoughts on the void though. Only haters and thor fanatics denied the obvious.

Starlin's the writer so he can do whatever he wants. Wow. He didn't have Thanos beat him and still you complain. There are far more disrespectful writers than starlin to Thor and asgard. It's hilarious because starlin favored the thor character as the most powerful against Thanos with the ig and yet you still complain.

Black bolt z
No, I wouldn't but he didn't lose to Odin. If he did I would say so but he didn't. Key point. The comic backed up bendis' thoughts on the void though. Only haters and thor fanatics denied the obvious.

Starlin's the writer so he can do whatever he wants. Wow. He didn't have Thanos beat him and still you complain. There are far more disrespectful writers than starlin to Thor and asgard. It's hilarious because starlin favored the thor character as the most powerful against Thanos with the ig and yet you still complain. Really you wouldn't?Odin has shown to beat thanos yet you still say thanos wins.How does that quanchilogic work again? huh

quanchi112
It's part of his character. He's crazy as shit and is on the edge. Current Void would be at that point per debating on KMC forums. It's his CIS. Unless you take CIS off for Void, he's going to be operating at these same levels for the indefinite future per forums rules. Yes, he's on the edge but only due to recent events did he lose his wife so we won't be having him fight with all these events just happening and forgetting about the events prior to and his entire history just because you hate the character who wrecked asgard.

He still didn't revert back to Bob until he killed ares, loki, and wrecked asgard. Yeah, he wins against lone man Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Starlin's the writer so he can do whatever he wants. Wow. He didn't have Thanos beat him and still you complain. There are far more disrespectful writers than starlin to Thor and asgard. It's hilarious because starlin favored the thor character as the most powerful against Thanos with the ig and yet you still complain.

Okay, Bendis is the writer so he can do whatever he wants in the comic so don't complain about plot devices and such.

Starlin obviously has a very high opinion of Thor. I never denied that.

He was however the reason why Thanos wasn't dead in that story.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos can defeat him by other means than blasting him. Odin loses.

Odin mindrapes him the way he took over Surtur and used him to fight Ymir. Odin wins.

MM couldn't so how does he?

The same MM that didn't really do anything other than blasting him or separating his molecules? LMAO. What're you smoking dude? MM didn't mindrape or even release Bob's mind.

Proof? Other than a pussy Molecule Man what other proof do you have? Molecule Man also got his butt kicked in by a Watcher. This isn't the same evil Molecule Man unleashed that beat the Beyonder. This is was a wimpy Molecule Man that wanted to be left alone. Odin would stomp this fool as well. The guy freaked out when a missile came at him. LOL

Odin sodomizes Void.

quanchi112
Okay, Bendis is the writer so he can do whatever he wants in the comic so don't complain about plot devices and such.

Starlin obviously has a very high opinion of Thor. I never denied that.

He was however the reason why Thanos wasn't dead in that story. The writer is the reason everything happens and no one's preventing or did prevent Thanos from appearing against Odin. We saw another writer favor Thanos over asgard and easily take Odin out of the picture so please quit staiung the obvious.

Starlin had Thanos meet Odin so of course he's the reason everything happened. Duh.

Odin mindrapes him the way he took over Surtur and used him to fight Ymir. Odin wins.

The same MM that didn't really do anything other than blasting him or separating his molecules? LMAO. What're you smoking dude? MM didn't mindrape or even release Bob's mind.

Proof? Other than a pussy Molecule Man what other proof do you have? Molecule Man also got his butt kicked in by a Watcher. This isn't the same evil Molecule Man unleashed that beat the Beyonder. This is was a wimpy Molecule Man that wanted to be left alone. Odin would stomp this fool as well. The guy freaked out when a missile came at him. LOL

Odin sodomizes Void. Prove that can work against the Void.

Oh so for every story the character needs feats right or else we assume he's depowered? laughing out loud

So? Did a watcher ever resist the MM's powers? Nope. Odin was beaten by a race of what ants iirc? Void destroyed his homeland and Odin didn't show. Void>asgard which includes Odin who was too busy being dead not by his choice.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, Aron beat that ass.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The writer is the reason everything happens and no one's preventing or did prevent Thanos from appearing against Odin. We saw another writer favor Thanos over asgard and easily take Odin out of the picture so please quit staiung the obvious.

Starlin had Thanos meet Odin so of course he's the reason everything happened. Duh.

Okay.

You mean the Thanos (Later to be revealed a clone.) that had to use a servant to drug Odin and admitted that Odin defeated him?

Once again, okay.

quanchi112
Okay.

You mean the Thanos (Later to be revealed a clone.) that had to use a servant to drug Odin and admitted that Odin defeated him?

Once again, okay. Yes, when Thanos or should I say a clone wanted asgard he easily took out Odin. The only reason Thanos didn't want Odin's death is because he was there to save Thor.

JakeTheBank
Yes, when Thanos or should I say a clone wanted asgard he easily took out Odin. The only reason Thanos didn't want Odin's death is because he was there to save Thor.

HE didn't do shit. HE used plot device, plot device that wouldn't be admissible in a forum match (ie. using a spy in Odin's court to poison Odin and keep him weakened after dealing with the Dark Gods). That Thanosi was smart enough to know that if the real deal got his ass kicked by Odin, he would have been ragestomped.

quanchi112
HE didn't do shit. HE used plot device, plot device that wouldn't be admissible in a forum match (ie. using a spy in Odin's court to poison Odin and keep him weakened after dealing with the Dark Gods). That Thanosi was smart enough to know that if the real deal got his ass kicked by Odin, he would have been ragestomped. Yes, I know but the point is that's how easily a clone can defeat Odin without lifting a finger. A clone is even smarter and more dangerous than Odin imagine the real deal.

The real deal was never defeated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow! You even acknowledge that Thanos not only lost but had his ass kicked. I am impressed.

Yes, when Thanos or should I say a clone wanted asgard he easily took out Odin. The only reason Thanos didn't want Odin's death is because he was there to save Thor.

You finally admitting that Thanos lost to Odin gives me hope for the future. There may be a chance to save you yet!

Easily? He resorted to placing a spy in Odin's court for a long period of time so as to give him a potion daily that would rob him of his strength and Odin was still resisting him (As Thanos notes.).

I always knew Thanos was truly a coward on the inside. Just like you. How fitting.

Lol. Not even worth responding to.

WhiteWitchKing
Prove that can work against the Void.

Prove what? That Odin would mindrape Void? Hahaha. Why don't you prove it can't? He's mind raping Void the same way he does a galaxy destroyer like Surtur.

Need what feat? Did you even read those stories? Are you that dense? The Molecule Man that beat Beyonder was his ruthless side unless. He even said it himself after he returned to his meager self. Go read a comic kid and stop reading from scans.

The one that fought the DA was afraid of the hero community and wanted to be left alone. The guy tried to make a deal with Victoria Hand. It's not depowered, he's just not as ruthless and effective as when he fought Beyonder.

Resist? He kicked his ass. Void fought no one with the Odin power. Void was whining like a girl when the Norn Stones were involved. He's lucky Odin wasn't there, other he'd have his ass handed to him. Void has one feat to put him near Odin while Odin wrecks skyfathers and hell lords. Other than that, he's only been fighting top tiers which Odin casually one shot k.o.

quanchi112
Wow! You even acknowledge that Thanos not only lost but had his ass kicked. I am impressed.

You finally admitting that Thanos lost to Odin gives me hope for the future. There may be a chance to save you yet!

Easily? He resorted to placing a spy in Odin's court for a long period of time so as to give him a potion daily that would rob him of his strength and Odin was still resisting him (As Thanos notes.).

I always knew Thanos was truly a coward on the inside. Just like you. How fitting.

Lol. Not even worth responding to. I said no such thing. Odin was prevailing but was also trying to kill him and only started prevailing after breaking out a weapon. Thanos wasn't defeated in any event.

The Thanos clone almost took over asgard and bossed Mangog around like a common lackey. It seems even Thor needs gear to take down just a minor Thanos clone.

Thanos himself went toe to toe with Odin and resisted Odin's attempts to kill him without even trying to kill him himself. That's awesome.

Prove what? That Odin would mindrape Void? Hahaha. Why don't you prove it can't? He's mind raping Void the same way he does a galaxy destroyer like Surtur.

Need what feat? Did you even read those stories? Are you that dense? The Molecule Man that beat Beyonder was his ruthless side unless. He even said it himself after he returned to his meager self. Go read a comic kid and stop reading from scans.

The one that fought the DA was afraid of the hero community and wanted to be left alone. The guy tried to make a deal with Victoria Hand. It's not depowered, he's just not as ruthless and effective as when he fought Beyonder.

Resist? He kicked his ass. Void fought no one with the Odin power. Void was whining like a girl when the Norn Stones were involved. He's lucky Odin wasn't there, other he'd have his ass handed to him. Void has one feat to put him near Odin while Odin wrecks skyfathers and hell lords. Other than that, he's only been fighting top tiers which Odin casually one shot k.o. Didn't he absorb Surtur and then fight for control over him afterwards? When did Odin beat him in battle via mindrape? laughing out loud Odin died the last time he ran into Surtur I didn't see any mindrape.

He was being ruthless against the Void and the writer doesn't need to reference another event or even pay attention to someone else' work. Do you read comics much? Do you think these guys sit down for pizza all in the same room as they piece together the next story for marvel? LOL.

MM was just like he always is and was unable to defeat the Void whereas Odin has been invaded by ants, right?

So what if he kicked his ass? It's not anywhere near as resisting MM's attempts to defeat you. If the Rulk punches out the watcher before he can fight back it's not as impressive as resisting the watchers's best attempts at the Rulk's life. Don't be so thick.

Void's beaten MM who is above Surtur and what not. Void also oneshotted Loki and destroyed Odin's homeland, asgard. Where was Odin?

Void wins.

Tattoos N Scars

Oh so for every story the character needs feats right or else we assume he's depowered? laughing out loud

So? Did a watcher ever resist the MM's powers? Nope. Odin was beaten by a race of what ants iirc? Void destroyed his homeland and Odin didn't show. Void>asgard which includes Odin who was too busy being dead not by his choice.

You contradict yourself. You argue that bringing up low showings is a sign that a character is depowered(in reference to MM)...yet, you bring up Odin's low showings in the same post????

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You contradict yourself. You argue that bringing up low showings is a sign that a character is depowered(in reference to MM)...yet, you bring up Odin's low showings in the same post???? What? There is no way Odin can defeat him based on what he's capable of. Voi dkeeps coming until Odin is defeated. if they want to try and lowball the Void I can do the same.

Black bolt z
What? There is no way Odin can defeat him based on what he's capable of. Voi dkeeps coming until Odin is defeated. if they want to try and lowball the Void I can do the same. Quan your argument is void outlasts odin.Void just keeps coming at him for a year?Failer is strong here.

bbrem123
voids power output would not hurt odin?

quanchi112
Quan your argument is void outlasts odin.Void just keeps coming at him for a year?Failer is strong here. Void hurts him very quickly. To suggest Odin could last a day against the Void is kinda pushing it. Void wins this all day. But in the end you wouldn't know because you don't know who the Void is or what he's capable of.

Tattoos N Scars
Void hurts him very quickly. To suggest Odin could last a day against the Void is kinda pushing it. Void wins this all day. But in the end you wouldn't know because you don't know who the Void is or what he's capable of.

QFT

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
QFT thumb up

Daredevil1
Odin wins. If a carrier can put him away for a bit Odin is gonna wreak him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.