Adamantium Sabretooth vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BUSTER1
Sorry if this has been done already.

jinzin
Sabretooth can and probably WOULD take a very healthy majority here.. but he has to finish the fight quick... the longer the fight goes the worse it gets. Grey Hulk can heal faster, and become stronger than Green Hulk when he's angry enough.

The only issue is that for every win Sabretooth gets here, Hulk would get up 10-15 seconds later ready to rip Creed in half... is that enough time to consider it a win for Sabes? lol.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by jinzin
Sabretooth can and probably WOULD take a very healthy majority here.. but he has to finish the fight quick... the longer the fight goes the worse it gets. Grey Hulk can heal faster, and become stronger than Green Hulk when he's angry enough.

The only issue is that for every win Sabretooth gets here, Hulk would get up 10-15 seconds later ready to rip Creed in half... is that enough time to consider it a win for Sabes? lol.

If its 10count rule then Creed can win-but he beter get himslf out of there, before Fixit heals, if he knows whats good for him.

Wild Shadow

The only issue is that for every win Sabretooth gets here, Hulk would get up 10-15 seconds later ready to rip Creed in half... is that enough time to consider it a win for Sabes? lol. sabe can stop fixit form rising if he continues to tear him apart in a frenzy attack.. the problem with logan was when he ko'ed fixit he walked away and simply openned him up.. creed can do the same but keep tearing and pulling ripping throat and heart i can even see sabe biting and eating parts of fixit in a frenzy attack

Starscream M

The only issue is that for every win Sabretooth gets here, Hulk would get up 10-15 seconds later ready to rip Creed in half... is that enough time to consider it a win for Sabes? lol. how does creed take down grey hulk?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sabe can stop fixit form rising if he continues to tear him apart in a frenzy attack.. the problem with logan was when he ko'ed fixit he walked away and simply openned him up.. creed can do the same but keep tearing and pulling ripping throat and heart i can even see sabe biting and eating parts of fixit in a frenzy attack

Fixit isn't gonna stand there and let himself be mutilated, is he. Like Logan and Creed, Hulk can fight fight while he's healing

Wild Shadow
six inch adamantium claws jumping on hulk biting and tearing at his neck with the strength to dig in and rip him apart.. sabe can do more devastating damage with his claws being the sharp point of his attack and his strength helping him get in deeper in after said entry wound.. while logan's claws simply slice and stab cleaning..sabe is more brutal and bloody with the more damaging impact to his opponent combined with claws and strength then others might think..digging in and pulling out body parts

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does creed take down grey hulk?

By ripping his thraot out? confused

The Nuul
Grey could maybe KO him. Thunder claps for the stun then ground and pound for the KO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Sabertooth goes directly for the throat he has a decent chance of winning it on this forum. However, the longer this fight lasts, the chance that Sabertooth gets his ass handed to him rises.

Starscream M
By ripping his thraot out? confused whens he ever done that against someone of grey hulk's caliber?

Starscream M
six inch adamantium claws jumping on hulk biting and tearing at his neck with the strength to dig in and rip him apart.. sabe can do more devastating damage with his claws being the sharp point of his attack and his strength helping him get in deeper in after said entry wound.. while logan's claws simply slice and stab cleaning..sabe is more brutal and bloody with the more damaging impact to his opponent combined with claws and strength then others might think..digging in and pulling out body parts is hulk's hands tied behind his back for this fight? confused

BUSTER1
is hulk's hands tied behind his back for this fight? confused

You have a point there. I know I didn't state it in the OP, but Fixit can fight back.

Wild Shadow
is hulk's hands tied behind his back for this fight? confused no.. you know how many times guys like wolverine/sabretooth have gone to the throat as their 1st attack even on hulk himself?... hulks hands dont need to be tied doesnt mean they cant do it no or wont do it

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I know I didn't state it in the OP, but Fixit can fight back. laughing

Starscream M
no.. you know how many times guys like wolverine/sabretooth have gone to the throat as their 1st attack even on hulk himself?... hulks hands dont need to be tied doesnt mean they cant do it no or wont do it yeah, so sure creed may get a stab at hulk's throat, but he ain't gonna have time to dig in deep enough to rip it apart

also its a risky manuever for creed as it means he'll be very close to hulk...and that means a death sentence cuz hulk will smash him good

jinzin
whens he ever done that against someone of grey hulk's caliber? Wendigo ring a bell? no expression

Starscream M
Wendigo ring a bell? no expression wendigo's not as durable as grey hulk no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Starscream.

Wild Shadow
grey hulk is even less durable then wendigo.. and hulk has bn in shock of throat attacks in the past just by thinking about it and not the damage itself..facepalm2

The Nuul
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Starscream.

durlaugh

JakeTheBank
laughing

jinzin
wendigo's not as durable as grey hulk no expression Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Starscream.

laughing out loud

Multi post of the year! thumbsup

Starscream M
Classic Starscream. um wut? What the f**k?

StiltmanFTW
I'll play the devil's advocate smile

When it comes to piercing attacks, Wendigo may be indeed less durable than Fixit.

The Nuul
Depends on what Wendigo version is in this thread.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'll play the devil's advocate smile

When it comes to piercing attacks, Wendigo may be indeed less durable than Fixit. no expression

moon knight was able to easily penetrate grey hulks skin with his adamantium moon darts.

anyways logan open his chest wide open easily.. everyone knows the difference between the hulks..

if anything all one can say is they may have similar ll durability to piercing damage but definitely not grey hulk being superior

Starscream M

anyways logan open his chest wide open easily.. everyone knows the difference between the hulks..
logan's claws are nothing like creed's

thats like comparing a sword to a folding blade

logan can get much deeper with his claws than creed can

StiltmanFTW
no expression

moon knight was able to easily penetrate grey hulks skin with his adamantium moon darts.

if anything all one can say is they may have similar ll durability to piercing damage but definitely not grey hulk being superior

They worked on Wendigos as well. So did Rulk's knife (tbf, it was red hot IIRC).

It was stated that some villagers stabbed Wendy.

He lacks the piercing durability feats, plain and simple. Against blunt force and energy projection he's more durable.

Wild Shadow
logan's claws are nothing like creed's

thats like comparing a sword to a folding blade

logan can get much deeper with his claws than creed can

you realize that logan claws are blades, right clean smooth cuts.. creeds are used to help him penetrate and grip to tear, rip...

a doctor could tell you which is more traumatic and less likely to be able to heal...just stop you embarrass yourself and us when other ppl visit this site and see your arguments

Starscream M
you realize that logan claws are blades, right clean smooth cuts.. creeds are used to help him penetrate and grip to tear, rip...

a doctor could tell you which is more traumatic and less likely to be able to heal...just stop you embarrass yourself and us when other ppl visit this site and see your arguments oh god stop using real life science

in comics, logan's claws are far more dangerous and devastating than creed's

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Multi post of the year! thumbsup

Thanks.

I wasn't referring to that specifically though. A vaild argument for Grey Hulk being superior in terms of piercing attacks to a Wendigo can be made depending on the incarnation.

Starscream M
Thanks.

I wasn't referring to that specifically though. A vaild argument for Grey Hulk being superior in terms of piercing attacks to a Wendigo can be made depending on the incarnation. so you were just trolling?! mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
so you were just trolling?! mad

Don't get me wrong, the rest of your posts are still full of fail.

Wild Shadow
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen10.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/wastesmaverick5.jpg

even in comics it is obvious who has the more traumatic attack between the two..

StiltmanFTW
Going by logic, Logan would have a hard time hurting Fixit if he had Creed's claws. He simply ain't strong enough.

Same cannot be said about Sabes.

Starscream M
Don't get me wrong, the rest of your posts are still full of fail. stop taking cheap shots at me! mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
stop taking cheap shots at me! mad

Stop being so worthless and maybe I will.

Wild Shadow
stop taking cheap shots at me! mad we cant help it your so inexpensive and always selling us crap

Starscream M
Stop being so worthless and maybe I will. wow...what's gotta into you? you're not usually this mean erm

whatevs, I'm done with this thread

Wild Shadow
dont ever leave this site startscream we need dissent among us to keep this site interesting... its gotten harder with the loss of some of our fellow ex members..

The Nuul
Stop being so worthless

You're my new KMC best friend!

Rage.Of.Olympus
*Highfive*

wow...what's gotta into you? you're not usually this mean erm

whatevs, I'm done with this thread

It's just some tough love. I'm being this mean because I really care about you and I want you to step up your game.

Think of me as the Odin to your Thor.

Wild Shadow
umm.. beating him, humiliating him.. wiping his memory.. disowning him... giving execution judgment etc etc.. that is some f%$*&( up sh^& and i wouldnt wish that kinda tough love on my enemy

Rage.Of.Olympus
I do it because I care. Starscream needs to toughen up.

The Nuul
*Highfive*

It's just some tough love. I'm being this mean because I really care about you and I want you to step up your game.

Think of me as the Odin to your Thor.

No, low five...mad

Starscream M
*Highfive*

Think of me as the Odin to your Thor. eh...didn't thor end up hating odin ...maybe that's the idea huh

Wild Shadow
Odin turned thor into a schizo

Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean Blood and Thunder?

eh...didn't thor end up hating odin ...maybe that's the idea huh

When? There were plenty of times Thor got pissed at Odin. In the end though Thor realizes that Odin was doing what was needed and loves Thor as you will come to realize that about me eventually brucy.

Starscream M

When? There were plenty of times Thor got pissed at Odin. In the end though Thor realizes that Odin was doing what was needed and loves Thor as you will come to realize that about me eventually brucy. gee...I feel so blessed roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Does this mean you're going to fly into "Warrior's Madness" now, Starscream?

Wild Shadow
You mean Blood and Thunder?

yes, among one of his many moments of mental/spiritual instability not including:

Eric Masterson
Donald Blake
Jake Olson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.