Bun in the Oven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
peed on a stick - it came up positive before I could blink

so yea... I'm pregs... and kind of scared

sad

also - it's been years since I made a thread here eat

Impediment
Congrats! Kids are expensive pets, but they are a lot of fun!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

i would be too it would be like a scene from aliens.. anyways what did you think would happen eventually if you continued a certain behavior stick out tongue

you get thorns
Groovy!

Bardock42

sad

Did you have sex? shock

I mean the odds are vastly in favour of yes, but there was this one girl....nevermind.

What are you going to do?

Morning_Glory
I don't know what I'm gonna do just yet messed

Bardock42
I don't know what I'm gonna do just yet messed

Well, you got time, do you know who the father is?

steverules_2
I've had two preg scares with a sex buddy and now she wonders why I won't hardly ever have sex with her anymore erm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by steverules_2
I've had two preg scares with a sex buddy and now she wonders why I won't hardly ever have sex with her anymore erm you must be really fertile - stay away from you

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, you got time, do you know who the father is? no I need to go on Maury

steverules_2
no I need to go on Maury

I'd watch it, are you a red neck? Whenever I watch they have a lot of angry African American people on who have a lot of hate for each other or they have red necks on...you could go on Jerry Springer!!!!

you must be really fertile - stay away from you

Well your pregnant so I wouldn't have to worry about you getting pregnant shifty

Bardock42
no I need to go on Maury

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. Are you considering abortion?

Morning_Glory
sarcasm happy

.... I'm considering sad

steverules_2
You could give birth and put it up for adoption

Morning_Glory
I don't think I would be able to let go - that would be to hard

right at this moment I have no connection ..sdfkjlsdkjf

steverules_2
How long do you have to make a decision? Could you raise a baby? I mean do you have the money to do so

mitchum
I'm so sorry sad

Bardock42
sarcasm happy

.... I'm considering sad

It's a hard decision to make. Well, I don't know you that well, but if you'd like to talk to someone about it I'll be glad to try and help you.

BackFire
Good luck with whatever decision you make.

mitchum
How the hell could you help?

I'm just curious.

Peach
Originally posted by mitchum

I'm just curious.

Just listening to someone if they need to talk can help. A lot.

mitchum
I wasn't axing you

mitchum
You can talk to be too btw, why not

Bardock42

I'm just curious.

I'll buy the baby.

No, of course just talking helps sometimes. I don't know if she has anyone to share her thoughts and troubles with. I know that there are situations where I am happy to talk to people, even if they aren't that close to me.

steverules_2
Scythe would buy the baby and the eat it, he offered to eat syrens baby but she rejected his offer I think

mitchum
Oh okay, yeah you're right. Never mind, I hate talking to people. I withdraw my offer.

Morning_Glory
Oh okay, yeah you're right. Never mind, I hate talking to people. I withdraw my offer. whatever. you love talking to me

steverules_2
What offer? confused

Dorian Belmont

sad

also - it's been years since I made a thread here eat i feel sorry for the child ....its going to be born in this cruel unfeeling world infested with sin and disease and suffering .....other than that congrats .....seriously i mean it

Impediment
Baby: The other other white meat.

Dorian Belmont
wow ...just ****in wow no expression

Kelly_Bean
You gonna keep it?

pgdarth95
Can I be its' uncle? smile

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by pgdarth95
Can I be its' uncle? smile do you have a brother called eddie?

Morning_Glory
I don't think I'm keeping it... I really hope I dont regret it sad

Scythe

Here for ya.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Scythe would buy the baby and the eat it, he offered to eat syrens baby but she rejected his offer I think

Hahaha, Classic Scythe! I miss my old "eat every fetus and swear at everything that moves, along with things that don't" goat self. I've become such a p*ssy over the years.

Rogue Jedi
I don't think I'm keeping it... I really hope I dont regret it sad Why? Financial reasons? You don't feel you're ready for a child yet?

rader
In my opinion, abortion is a preferable option to adoption. A lot of times kids end up in adoption homes their entire lives, and some of the time these homes aren't the best places in the world. I know people have stipulations on the subject of abortion, but I can't consider it murder, as it hasn't developed a personality, and you could be preventing it from living a miserable life in an orphanage.

BackFire
Or you could be preventing it from living a wonderful life with loving adoptive parents.

The whole "their life might not be good' argument really isn't all that compelling. Their life might also be great.

Ms.Marvel
i dont really see either sides of that spectrum being a good argument ermm

it would be better to just... do what you think you should do

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
Or you could be preventing it from living a wonderful life with loving adoptive parents.

The whole "their life might not be good' argument really isn't all that compelling. Their life might also be great. Exactly.

But let's not make this an abortion argument thread.

pgdarth95

That ACDC Chick

sad

congrats! w00t

i think.... bermm

Kelly_Bean
That sucks. If you think you'll regret getting rid of it at least you have a little bit to think about it.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why? Financial reasons? You don't feel you're ready for a child yet? I'm 30 ... I'm ready for a child - but there are a lot of other reasons that play into this and its not just all about me

I know everyone isnt going to agree with what I choose but...

Impediment
It's your body. Do what you feel is best for you.

Rogue Jedi
I'm 30 ... I'm ready for a child - but there are a lot of other reasons that play into this and its not just all about me

I know everyone isnt going to agree with what I choose but... You obviously want to talk to someone about this.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Impediment
It's your body. Do what you feel is best for you.
I second that.

One Free Man
Look, there's a lot of other options as well. If you can take care of a baby, and you feel you could, you should.

Also, survival in a foster home is preferable than death.

It's your choice to make, though, no matter what anyone says.

If you simply must abort, do so ASAP before the baby develops a brain and nerves.

Peach
Boy, that's not biased advice at all...

Whatever you think is the right thing to do is what you should do, MG. Don't let people sway you either way. If you don't think you're ready to raise a child, there's nothing wrong with that. But ultimately it's your choice and no one else's.

Wild Shadow
imo i dont think ppl should have kids unless they can properly provide for them and not struggle after all the child didnt ask to be born especially into a life that is difficult and hard..

One Free Man
I'm not going to comment on the stupidity behind "abort the baby for his sake" arguments.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Peach

Whatever you think is the right thing to do is what you should do, MG. Don't let people sway you either way. If you don't think you're ready to raise a child, there's nothing wrong with that. But ultimately it's your choice and no one else's. She said she was ready.

Bardock42
She said she was ready.

Being ready and wanting to are different things.

Peach
Being ready and wanting to are different things.

Exactly, and wanting a child is part of being ready for one. Just because one has the means to raise a child doesn't mean they necessarily want to.

Morning_Glory
o jeez... I said I was ready but there are a lot of other factors that play into this not making it a good situation

Morning_Glory

Whatever you think is the right thing to do is what you should do, MG. Don't let people sway you either way. If you don't think you're ready to raise a child, there's nothing wrong with that. But ultimately it's your choice and no one else's. thanks

Rogue Jedi
And the guy?

Wild Shadow
o jeez... I said I was ready but there are a lot of other factors that play into this not making it a good situation more then one lover? dont know who the baby's daddy will be?

what factors?

independence not willing to commit?

tell us woman forum wants to know.. this is my soap opera moment you got me fixated

Impediment
MG, kids are a trial. Take it from me: I'm one of the few KMC'ers who is an actual parent. My daughter is my life. I couldnt imagine life without her. Kids are hard, but rewarding.

When you have a child, you have to give up your life. Period.

No arguments.

I considered aborting my daughter via discussion with my wife, but we decided not to.

I now live my life for the happiness of my child. My happiness is second.

The only thing I can say is: If you have this child, make sure you are ready to so the same.

Peach
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
more then one lover? dont know who the baby's daddy will be?

what factors?

tell us woman forum wants to know.. this is my soap opera moment you got me fixated

Why does it matter?

Bardock42
Why does it matter?

It's probably a basic human need for gossip and drama.

Wild Shadow
in the grand scheme of my life, it doesnt.eat curlers but i wanna be entertain and i am curious.. why does it matter to you? i would imagine same reason we are all posting in the thread.

entertainment curiousity and boredom

Rogue Jedi
It's probably a basic human need for gossip and drama. Hey, I like MG and all, but if she didn't want questions asked, she probably should not have started a thread on it. At this point, no question is taboo.

Bardock42
Hey, I like MG and all, but if she didn't want questions asked, she probably should not have started a thread on it. At this point, no question is taboo.

I don't disagree, I feel the same curiosity, I was just trying to explain why WS is wondering. I think it must be very hard to expose your personal life on the internet though, I hope it works out for her one way or another though.

Morning_Glory
Hey, I like MG and all, but if she didn't want questions asked, she probably should not have started a thread on it. At this point, no question is taboo. you can ask questions.

there is nothing wrong with me starting this thread -- I basically just wanted to announce that I was pregs and scared - that's all

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Impediment
MG, kids are a trial. Take it from me: I'm one of the few KMC'ers who is an actual parent. My daughter is my life. I couldnt imagine life without her. Kids are hard, but rewarding.

When you have a child, you have to give up your life. Period.

No arguments.

I considered aborting my daughter via discussion with my wife, but we decided not to.

I now live my life for the happiness of my child. My happiness is second.

The only thing I can say is: If you have this child, make sure you are ready to so the same. thanks I needed that happy

Rogue Jedi
you can ask questions.

there is nothing wrong with me starting this thread -- I basically just wanted to announce that I was pregs and scared - that's all So......the guy?

Strangelove
Originally posted by rader
In my opinion, abortion is a preferable option to adoption. A lot of times kids end up in adoption homes their entire lives, and some of the time these homes aren't the best places in the world. I know people have stipulations on the subject of abortion, but I can't consider it murder, as it hasn't developed a personality, and you could be preventing it from living a miserable life in an orphanage. Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i dont really see either sides of that spectrum being a good argument ermm

it would be better to just... do what you think you should do If you (MG) give it up for adoption, you should screen the couple/person who's wanting to adopt the kid; there are plenty of infertile married couples who are willing to pay medical costs and even pay you for a chance to have a child. If you feel you aren't ready, I think that's the best course of action.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
If you (MG) give it up for adoption, you should screen the couple/person who's wanting to adopt the kid; there are plenty of infertile married couples who are willing to pay medical costs and even pay you for a chance to have a child. If you feel you aren't ready, I think that's the best course of action. thumb up

The Pict

sad

shock

Not going to try and influence you one way or another. Whatever you do MG, just make sure you try and have no regrets either way. hug

Bardock42
Originally posted by Strangelove
If you (MG) give it up for adoption, you should screen the couple/person who's wanting to adopt the kid; there are plenty of infertile married couples who are willing to pay medical costs and even pay you for a chance to have a child. If you feel you aren't ready, I think that's the best course of action.
That's true, if you should decide to have the baby and give it away for adoption you should definitely try to find the best suited parents, but also some that take care of you. However, many women who give their children up for adoption come to regret it, often much more severely than if they had it aborted.

It's a hard decision to make, I think. Just make sure that you don't get influenced by people's agendas and be bullied into the wrong decision for you. hug

Rogue Jedi
I know three that have done it for yarious reasons, they all regretted it later.

dadudemon
Congrats, MG!

I hope you decide to keep her.

Morning_Glory
So......the guy? that is a long long story... seriously it would take me pages and pages to tell you about ...

Morning_Glory
more then one lover? dont know who the baby's daddy will be?

what factors?

tell us woman forum wants to know.. this is my soap opera moment you got me fixated I feel like the first couple questions there are no ones business and I don't know why that would even matter in this situation- as far as me deciding what to do

I am willing to commit and give up a lot of things... but like I said there are just other things that play into this

Rogue Jedi
that is a long long story... seriously it would take me pages and pages to tell you about ... No, I mean do you know who the father is?

mikeydude
Well, you got time, do you know who the father is? Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no I need to go on Maury Originally posted by Bardock42
Not sure if you are being sarcastic. Are you considering abortion?

im sorry, but i cracked up.....

dadudemon
I feel like the first couple questions there are no ones business and I don't know why that would even matter in this situation- as far as me deciding what to do

Well, that's because the father has a legal obligation and they are pretty damn important questions. Even if you don't want to share those, what the father thinks, what you think about the father, what you think about raising the baby with that father, your respective parents, etc. etc. etc. those are all ridiculously important questions.

that is a long long story... seriously it would take me pages and pages to tell you about ...

Almost all to all of us will never meet you IRL. If you want to, you can tell us all about it. There will always be those idiots that say negative things, but most of us will be kind and supportive: just ignore the trolls.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon

Almost all to all of us will never meet you IRL. If you want to, you can tell us all about it. There will always be those idiots that say negative things, but most of us will be kind and supportive: just ignore the trolls.

There is more to think about than whether she will meet us, which I am sure you know.

Rogue Jedi
**** all that. MG should show us her bewbz.

dadudemon
There is more to think about than whether she will meet us, which I am sure you know.

I'm quite sure you missed the point of me saying that. smile

Ax3l
A to the B to the O to the R to the T to the I to the O to the N

Bardock42
I'm quite sure you missed the point of me saying that. smile

Maybe I just want to be a bit nicer to her smile

dadudemon
Maybe I just want to be a bit nicer to her smile

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. smile

Bardock42
That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. smile

Perhaps smile

Mairuzu
shmishmorshin

Should've been me.

Rogue Jedi
shmish wuuuut?

Morning_Glory
No, I mean do you know who the father is? yes eat

~Wålshy~
its me

Wild Shadow
yes eat so where is the trauma here?

is it b/c your different race or social class and your family may not agree?

Rogue Jedi
yes eat Does he know you are pregs? How does he feel about the abortion?

Morning_Glory
o jeez sigh

Rogue Jedi
Well?

Sancty
so where is the trauma here?

is it b/c your different race or social class and your family may not agree? Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Does he know you are pregs? How does he feel about the abortion?
A bit rude.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sancty
A bit rude. How so? He has a right to know, you know. Ultimately the decision is hers, but she should at the very least tell him.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Sancty
A bit rude.

how are we being rude.. if she didnt want us to ask questions or post she wouldnt have made a thread.. we are simply asking questions b/c she said she may need to go on maury or something.. so we are curious why..

but, i personally think its important to inform the would be father about the child i am sure some 18 yrs down the road he hate to have some kid run up to him and hate him for something he had no knowledge of... i know i hate to have some kid come track me down to tell me i he was my son.. i would feel cheated and also angry that he would have issues with me for something i wasny aware of.

dadudemon
how are we being rude.. if she didnt want us to ask questions or post she wouldnt have made a thread.. we are simply asking questions b/c she said she may need to go on maury or something.. so we are curious why..

but, i personally think its important to inform the would be father about the child i am sure some 18 yrs down the road he hate to have some kid run up to him and hate him for something he had no knowledge of... i know i hate to have some kid come track me down to tell me i he was my son.. i would feel cheated and also angry that he would have issues with me for something i wasny aware of.
That's a good point. However, MG's dude knows. That's part of the complexity in the situations.

Rogue Jedi
**** all that. MG should show us her bewbz.

Wild Shadow
is it a morality issue probably due to religion.. is that the trauma?

Morning_Glory
Well? well...really none of your business...

Morning_Glory

obviously I was joking about going on Maury - I would never do that and I know who my baby's father is - and he knows about it all

I posted this just stating the fact that I am pregnant and scared... I didn't say "what should I do" or "give me advice" or "I need someone to talk to about it" etc

Wild Shadow
sigh.. now we can close the thread or ignore it.. no trauma ppl move along nothing to see here.. keep moving.,

anyways.. ur scared thats funny.. a seen from aliens bursting out of your stomach or no no place..

get your friends and family to give you lots of money through a 529 college fund its what all my friends do.. selfish greedy bastards.. damn babies end up having more money then anyone of us at one time... or any other type of investment growth type deal in the babies name

Rogue Jedi
well...really none of your business... When you opened this thread, you made it our business. If you don't want to answer, then say "I'd rather not answer that question, RJ."

Wild Shadow
i feel like i was cheated in this thread... lured in if you will

Rogue Jedi
Nah, you're fine.

Tired-Hiker
Hey, congrats on the bun, MG! smile

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Scythe
Here for ya.

Hahaha, Classic Scythe! I miss my old "eat every fetus and swear at everything that moves, along with things that don't" goat self. I've become such a p*ssy over the years. you can say that again ya punk

Morning_Glory
sigh.. now we can close the thread or ignore it.. no trauma ppl move along nothing to see here.. keep moving.,

anyways.. ur scared thats funny.. a seen from aliens bursting out of your stomach or no no place..

get your friends and family to give you lots of money through a 529 college fund its what all my friends do.. selfish greedy bastards.. damn babies end up having more money then anyone of us at one time... or any other type of investment growth type deal in the babies name wow way to be an ass about it...seriously

its not traumatic to you, but for me its been life changing just in these past couple weeks - so shut the **** up already

Morning_Glory
i feel like i was cheated in this thread... lured in if you will and yet you keep coming back... erm

Morning_Glory
When you opened this thread, you made it our business. If you don't want to answer, then say "I'd rather not answer that question, RJ." I'd rather not answer that question, RJ

eat

Wild Shadow
b/c now i am curious to see what you look like

Rogue Jedi
b/c now i am curious to see what you look like She's feckin HOT. yes

I'd rather not answer that question, RJ

eat Well there ya go, silly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild Shadow
really? is she in the picture thread?

Rogue Jedi
Dunno.

Morning_Glory

Well there ya go, silly roll eyes (sarcastic) you asked for it...idk happy

Morning_Glory
anyways...I found out I'm 5 weeks and 5 days along now - and due Jan 26, 2011 happy

Wild Shadow
i hear women poop and fart when they give birth... also pee all over the place.. sick

three things i rather not think women do

Rogue Jedi
Ew.

Dorian Belmont
i hear women poop and fart when they give birth... also pee all over the place.. sick

three things i rather not think women do your an ass

Wild Shadow
i like to pretend they are all sugar and spice and everything nice..

i honestly do my best not to think about bodily functions when it comes to women.. it just doesnt happen, ever, not in my world...

Dorian Belmont
i like to pretend they are all sugar and spice and everything nice..

i honestly do my best not to think about bodily functions when it comes to women.. it just doesnt happen, ever, not in my world... same here ....but those are really ****ed up things to say to a life giver.

Wild Shadow
you realize they are informed of the birthing process and are told what to expect long b4 i said anything..

either way she would have eventually bn told better sooner then later..

Dorian Belmont
i meant some of your earlier comment ....you imbecile

Wild Shadow
what?! how was i suppose to know she was getting offended...

Dorian Belmont
*slaps forehead*

Rogue Jedi
Ew.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
youre an ass

Rogue Jedi
No doubt, I've been called worse.

Selphie
I love you, MG, babeh

your decision, your life, these jokers bothering you really mean nothing when you think of it happy

Rogue Jedi
How are we "bothering" her? She started the thread, she made it public, you know.

AbnormalButSane
Do you ask every woman who tells you she's pregnant these questions? If so, I'd be surprised if they hadn't punched you.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Do you ask every woman who tells you she's pregnant these questions? If so, I'd be surprised if they hadn't punched you.

you can ask questions.
Yeah?

Morning_Glory
maybe I should of said "appropriate questions"

Ax3l
How big will your vagina become at the time of birthing?

Barker
what if the baby comes out sideways?

Ax3l
What if it's a herb-aphrodite?

herb

Rogue Jedi
jWybvMAsrpM

Leo.M
I demand a DNA test i r not paying child support u know im broke. how could do this to me? cry

all joking aside. If you pick to keep the baby, it will probalby be fine. If you dont want to have it. Its your body. You do what you feel is right.

Syren
Congrats MG, I hope everything works out for you. And ignore the jokers in this thread, fools, all of 'em wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.