Apocalypse vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
I'm suprised that this thread hasn't been made on this site.

CIS, CIP, and PIS are off.

Who wins?

galactusischere
This has been done atleast 5 times no expression

Bentley
And nobody with a shred of credibility ever gave Apoc the win no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by Bentley

Ahem..

Bentley
Ooooooooooooops!

TheTyrant

Even Peterlane said that Apocalypse would win no expression

Also, sorry for making this thread. Apparently you shouldn't type in 'vs' in the search function.

Bentley
The only character who's more hateable than Vulcan is Sentry, that's why Apoc is given more wins. If you want their honest opinion go to the "Magneto vs Apocalypse" thread and switch Magneto for Vulcan.

TheTyrant
The only character who's more hateable than Vulcan is Sentry, that's why Apoc is given more wins. If you want their honest opinion go to the "Magneto vs Apocalypse" thread and switch Magneto for Vulcan.

Most people were saying that Apocalypse would win. Apocalypse is more hated than both Vulcan and Sentry combined on this forum.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Most people were saying that Apocalypse would win. Apocalypse is more hated than both Vulcan and Sentry combined on this forum.

I wouldn't go that far.

Bentley
Apoc is highly underrated, but that's mostly because of his low showings, they make him job bad to other characters -worst cases are in alternate realities, but they help to build a job reputation-.

Sentry and Vulcan are both hated because they were build up to be uber by making other characters job to them, were supossed to be incredibly powerful and had short-lived careers. Feat by feat they are solid herald levelers.

Konton
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Even Peterlane said that Apocalypse would win no expression

Also, sorry for making this thread. Apparently you shouldn't type in 'vs' in the search function.

I'm a fairly reasonable person, and I have Peterlane on ignore.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.