Wonder Woman vs thunderstrike, Wrecker & Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on... no ftl speed... they know who she is common knowledge

Wonder woman attacks all three thinking they are all criminals when she was trying to stop a bank robbery.. Thunderstrike heavily influenced by the axe doesnt feel like explaining himself pulls his axe out..

Spire
WW.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Spire
WW. gets hogged tied?

Spire
Nah.

Konton
Depends on which power level Thunderstrike is at.
He had his "comparable to Thor moments" and he had his "lol 40 class strength" moments.

Q99
Ax off!

Two axes enter, one ax leaves! (oh, and I guess a crowbar and a furry person)

Wild Shadow
i'll take the team over the princess

amnesia
WW takes this. She is a pretty. Also, she can take down superman.

Wild Shadow
thunderstrike is bad to the bone and can kill unkillable gods

-K-M-
You really are pushing for Thunderstrike arn't ya?

batdude123
Wonder Woman laughs at "I'm less powerful than Crystal from the Inhumans" Thunderstrike and proceeds to pwn all three.

Wild Shadow
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsThunderstrike05.jpg

Warlord
still that was a much more powerful version than he usually is

Wild Shadow
as oppose to what his low showing where ppl see him as a 40 tonner? unlike his other constant showings of being a class 100 and being acknowledge as such in mid battle against another class 100..

or is he not going to use his axe that he had through out his entire series?

will he not be influenced by the axe that he is carrying which is what the axe had bn doing during his series..

i take it his team arent going to help either

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman's average showings are far and above Thunderstrike's average showings, and let's face it, his team mates are pretty much useless here.

Wild Shadow
thunderstrike beat the snot out of thor while having an internal struggle within himself he wasnt focused on thor at all... the axe grants him all its fighting knowledge from the original executioner and past wielder and how to properly use the axe...

strike also killed seth a supposed unkillable god who was tanking and ignoring lvl 100 blows prior to TS amp..

strike also manhandled the entire avengers and brushed off hercs punch and back handed him to new jersey..

strike also has had yrs of training with Cap which i think is even longer then Hawkeye since strike actually had constant focused on panel training with cap.. unlike "Ronin".

TS constantly referencing his moves in combat stating this is the move cap taught this is how cap does this... ppl arent giving strike enough credit..

especially when strike was without the axe was fighting guys like namor and tigershark underwater alongside herc.. he is far from weak as ppl think he is or unskilled..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.