Marvel/DC mixed tag Super Battle Royal.(Hero Edition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is an all out tag team battle royal. The fight takes place on an alternate earth.

1. WW Hulk/Martian Manhunter
2. Thor/Captain Marvel
3. Nova/GL Hal
4. Binary/Wonder Woman
5. BRB/Orion
6. Dr. Strange/Dr. Fate
7. Black Bolt/Black Adam
8. Silver Surfer/GL Kyle
9.Superman/Sentry
10.Iceman/Flash

No BFR. No CIS. No PIS.

Who wins? What teams have the best chances of winning?

Please Discuss.

Wild Shadow
this is actually a pretty good one and hard to choice from.. i wanna say mind rape for the win... but then i dont know with guys like sentry no cis pis...

JakeTheBank
Strange/Fate FTW

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
this is actually a pretty good one and hard to choice from.. i wanna say mind rape for the win... but then i dont know with guys like sentry no cis pis...

Care to pick a winner? Or what couple of teams do you think most likely could take it or survive it?

BattleMage

Juk3n
strongest herald and strongest lantern on the same team...they are favourites

strange team is the wild card, depends on version/prep?

Iceman is a weak link, i can see any of the matter manips disassembling his molocules.

WWH and Martian manhunter are dead last, because Hulk can't fly.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Juk3n
strongest herald and strongest lantern on the same team...they are favourites

strange team is the wild card, depends on version/prep?

Iceman is a weak link, i can see any of the matter manips disassembling his molocules.

WWH and Martian manhunter are dead last, because Hulk can't fly.

No way is team 1 dead last. Just b/c hulk can't fly doesn't mean that he isn't more than capable of taking out a few of these guys. Flight has never been a issue foe Hulk. Not to mention MM is one of the more versatile heroes in the fight.

tests
id go with dr.strange/dr.fate. But it obviously depends on what versions these characters are.. Thor/Marvel have good chance as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.