Lobo vs Maestro Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
all goes, blood lust CIS PIS OFF..... smokin'

cdtm
Well, an average Lobo is in the "tank Superman/Captain Marvel/Valor while giving as good as he gets" range..

A high end Lobo trades shots with Despero, with zero signs of damage from two savage attacks, along with no real signs of damage or pain from being knocked into orbit by an amped up Superman, and beats the hell out of Guy Gardner.

And both Lobo and Maestro have pretty ridiculous healing factors, so this fight could go awhile.

But my gut says Maestro is the safe bet. If nothing else, he'll eventually just tear Lobo limb from limb, getting him the win.

BattleMage
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, an average Lobo is in the "tank Superman/Captain Marvel/Valor while giving as good as he gets" range..

A high end Lobo trades shots with Despero, with zero signs of damage from two savage attacks, along with no real signs of damage or pain from being knocked into orbit by an amped up Superman, and beats the hell out of Guy Gardner.

And both Lobo and Maestro have pretty ridiculous healing factors, so this fight could go awhile.

But my gut says Maestro is the safe bet. If nothing else, he'll eventually just tear Lobo limb from limb, getting him the win. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Maestro wins.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Maestro wins. where would you put Maestro in the brick scale? above Hercules? and bellow Thanos?

Gecko4lif
If lobo has all his powers he cant lose

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
If lobo has all his powers he cant lose No clones... mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
where would you put Maestro in the brick scale? above Hercules? and bellow Thanos?

Slightly above Hercules.

nicamarvin
Slightly above Hercules. if Herc is a 100 ton guy, whats Maestro? I know herc can lift way more that 100 tone but I am talking about strenght class....

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Class 100 class is as high as people go.

nicamarvin
The Class 100 class is as high as people go. NO.... mad

Gecko4lif
Actually Incalculable

Which all abstracts are by default

Rage.Of.Olympus
Most high end Class 100's are incalculable in strength. That includes beings like Thor, Superman, Hulk.

NO.... mad

YES!

nicamarvin
Most high end Class 100's are incalculable in strength. That includes beings like Thor, Superman, Hulk.

YES! What? are you saying SuperMan and Thor are in the Same incalculable class like the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut? you must be kidding me son.... laughing

I will give you a real incalculable brick list

SA Mangog(if you can calculate a Billion Billion)
Thanos
Savage Hulk
Juggernaut

Rage.Of.Olympus
What? are you saying SuperMan and Thor are in the Same incalculable class like the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut? you must be kidding me son.... laughing

I will give you a real incalculable brick list

SA Mangog(if you can calculate a Billion Billion)
Thanos
Savage Hulk
Juggernaut

Yes they are. Thor or Superman are on Hulk's level 99.9% of the time. Juggernaut is no stronger than Superman or Thor. Looking at their fights, I'd actually favor either Thor or Superman over Classic Juggernaut's regular level in terms of strength.

Okay genius, calculate Thor and Superman's strength level for me please. Keep in mind both have lifted an infinite amount of weight.

I can't wait to see your work.

JakeTheBank
It's obvious.

Thor and Superman are in Class over 9000.

nicamarvin

cdtm

Wild Shadow
anyways meastro wins ppl need to get off this clone bit.. its like me or anyone else trying to throw in rune king thor whenever we make a thor thread..

Rage.Of.Olympus

nicamarvin
Thor has outdone Hulk on two occasions in battle so it balances out. Dude Thor Cant keep with hulk in a brawl....thats hulk's thing, yeah thor has beat Hulk but with other powers not strength...and also Juggs has beat thor in brawls, thor needs to use his exotic powers to beat this guys....as for superman the guys strength does have a limit he needs to sun dip...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude Thor Cant keep with hulk in a brawl....thats hulk's thing, yeah thor has beat Hulk but with other powers not strength...and also Juggs has beat thor in brawls, thor needs to use his exotic powers to beat this guys....as for superman the guys strength does have a limit he needs to sun dip...

*Sigh*

Thor's been going toe to toe with Hulk in brawls since the earliest days of Marvel.

What? An enraged Thor killed both the Hulk and the Thing in a brawl. No Mjolnir or anything was involved.

Thor and Cain have had three fights. The first one was a severely weakened Thor that Cain managed to put down. In their second fight they were going toe to toe but Cain had the edge due to his force field that made him untouchable. Once that was removed he had his ass handed to him. The third fight was a significantly amped Juggernaut against a Thor that had just fought an Enchanter. Thor was holding his own and even stalemating him in a contest of strength until he was distracted. Juggernaut was clearly winning in the end though getting Thor into his bear hug but Thor did ridiculously well seeing as how in that issue, Juggernaut was considered to be amped significantly. From what I can tell, Thor has the edge over a regular Juggernaut in strength.

So Superman can dive into the Sun to boost his powers. That proves what exactly?

I never said Clark doesn't have a limit but I want you to tell me what his limit is. Clark belongs in the incalculable category along with the Juggernaut and the Hulk. And just so you know, Cain has a limit to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.