Kyp Durron vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
I know I've been making a lot of threads lately, but this one came up in my mind and it's a pretty good question.

Setting: Naboo

This is light side Marek and FOTJ Kyp.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Galan007
Aside from his showings in Jedi Academy, I'm not overly familiar with Kyp. Has he done anything to place him above Galen?

Lord Lucien
I'ma rap this, so pretend it rhymes.

I'm gonna bust out some ABCs. Someone, somewhere (I think Lumiya) put Caedus at Vader's level (can only assume RotJ). And we know that Marek>>TFU Vader. And we know that RotJ Luke over Vader. And we know that Caedus<Luke. Someone, somewhere (I think Luke) put Kyp's power above Luke's. Ergo Kyp>Luke, Kyp>Caedus, Kyp>Vader, Kyp>Marek. Wurd up, yo.

Now imagine me holding out the microphone, dropping it, and then walking away.

truejedi
that's pretty epic.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'ma rap this, so pretend it rhymes.

I'm gonna bust out some ABCs. Someone, somewhere (I think Lumiya) put Caedus at Vader's level (can only assume RotJ). And we know that Marek>>TFU Vader. And we know that RotJ Luke over Vader. And we know that Caedus<Luke. Someone, somewhere (I think Luke) put Kyp's power above Luke's. Ergo Kyp>Luke, Kyp>Caedus, Kyp>Vader, Kyp>Marek. Wurd up, yo.

Now imagine me holding out the microphone, dropping it, and then walking away.

Caedus was said to SURPASS Vader.

Vader likely got stronger by ROTJ compared to him in TFU.

Kyp is NOT above Luke; I believe that Corran put Caedus above Kyp and Luke above Caedus in LOTF: Fury.

Darth_Glentract
Kyp takes this. He's one of the few with the raw power to match Marek and he has more than enough skill and experience to take the win.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Caedus was said to SURPASS Vader.

Vader likely got stronger by ROTJ compared to him in TFU.

Kyp is NOT above Luke; I believe that Corran put Caedus above Kyp and Luke above Caedus in LOTF: Fury. Now I'm gonna bust out my Book of Frivolities and throw it at you.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Now I'm gonna bust out my Book of Frivolities and throw it at you.

laughing out loud

Anyhow, although I'm not sure who would win in the Force category, since both are very powerful in that area, Kyp would take the saber category and likely the all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.