Champion vs Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
isolated planet, ko,kill cis on morality on... Champion has bn looking for a new opponent and has heard of iron fist amp and wants to test him for the title of the ironfist...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Champion.

StiltmanFTW

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
... if your not going to contribute pls dont spam.. rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

guy222
iron fist loses

FOOM
Ignoring one writer's horribly stupid story which involves the She-Hulk beating Champion; no one should be able to beat the Champion in an equal strength H2H - by sheer definition of what he is.
Champion is an elder of the universe (in existence prior to the big bang). Like the other elders, he has devoted himself to one focus for millions of years, eventually becoming the embodiment of that focus --- in his case combat systems.

It should take, at least, an amalgam of Iron Fist, Captain America, and Black Panther to beat Champion. To suggest that any of them can beat Champion in a fight is like suggesting The Blob has a greater appetite than Galactus.

dmills
Champion.

celeyhyga17
champion blows up the planet. IF dies. But then that makes Champion the winner. =D

srankmissingnin
Based on who he is and what he is said to be capable of Champion should win, but in practice the dude is mook without much going for him in the way of showings.

the ninjak
LOL Champion had his car stolen.

dmills
Just realized the OP said CIS on. I'm sure Champ would find a way to lose. Dudes a tool.

dmills
@srank,

But, he fought Thanos. Thanos did train Gamora ya know! stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by FOOM
Ignoring one writer's horribly stupid story which involves the She-Hulk beating Champion; no one should be able to beat the Champion in an equal strength H2H - by sheer definition of what he is.
Champion is an elder of the universe (in existence prior to the big bang). Like the other elders, he has devoted himself to one focus for millions of years, eventually becoming the embodiment of that focus --- in his case combat systems.

It should take, at least, an amalgam of Iron Fist, Captain America, and Black Panther to beat Champion. To suggest that any of them can beat Champion in a fight is like suggesting The Blob has a greater appetite than Galactus.

In theory, you're right.

In practice, he's basically written like a variation on Hulk, if you look at his fight with Thanos. His greatest feats probably came from his big cosmic tournament, and even that had him disqualifying Thor and Hulk, two of the toughest characters..

No idea how Champion figures Surfer beat him though.. One power blast with no visable damage after dominating the offense, and he throws in the towel?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by dmills
@srank,

But, he fought Thanos. Thanos did train Gamora ya know! stick out tongue

eek!

ZOMG!

Plus Champion was briefly the leader of the Deadpool Corps!

Before Deadpool out smarted him...

KingD19
Guy beat down bricks who can tank Iron Blows all day long, IF goes down.

Deadline
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Based on who he is and what he is said to be capable of Champion should win, but in practice the dude is mook without much going for him in the way of showings.

Hes beaten Mantis in h2h and was owning Thor in h2h. SIlver Surfer only beat him by using long range attacks. I think he recently owned Dp.

FOOM
I have to concede people's points about Champ being written as jobber. He is sorta' the Rhino of the Elders.

Still, after back to back fights with Colossus, Wonderman, and Sasquatch, he beat the hell out of the Thing without breaking sweat.
Just how amped up is IF? Does he now have Surfer-esque Power Cosmic?
Even with 100 class strength, I think If will find himself nipples-up on the canvas.

Juk3n
Originally posted by FOOM

thats a poo example, lol what do BP and Cap bring to the table that IF doesnt already have when amped? LOL, roll them into 1 and your not strengthening IF by any stretch. You think if Ironfist knew Boxing or Judo that would give him the edge against champion? Hhahhahhahhhhehehehhhahahahahhahhahahhhahahhahahah
haahhahahahahahhahahahahahha...

dmills
My Iron Fist/black king amalgam could beat him!

Wild Shadow
nobody thinks the champions cis will interfere with him winning?

Badabing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nobody thinks the champions cis will interfere with him winning? mmm

mhmm

Closing...

Wild Shadow
cryfingers crossed cursing

Deadline
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nobody thinks the champions cis will interfere with him winning?

What CIS? Punch himself in the face and knock himself out? I've never seem him do that before.

StiltmanFTW
Danny steals his gem like Hulk did and kicks his ass biscuits

Prep-Man
Ironfist all the way.

Deadline
Danny steals his gem like Hulk did and kicks his ass biscuits

When did he do that? Anyway he doesn't have a gem in this thread.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
When did he do that? Anyway he doesn't have a gem in this thread.

I don't remember what comic that was. But believe me, it was retarded.

"HULK KNOW KUNG-FU!!!", "HULK KICK!!!"... facepalm

Deadline
I don't remember what comic that was. But believe me, it was retarded.

"HULK KNOW KUNG-FU!!!", "HULK KICK!!!"... facepalm

Im hoping that did not happen and you remebered incorrectly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
Im hoping that did not happen and you remebered incorrectly.

Found it.

http://www.comicvine.com/champion/29-26081/marvel-adventures-hulk/49-19039/

Good news are that it's probably not canon. I mean, at least MA Spidey and MA Iron Man weren't.

Blanket
Fist's fist interferes with Champ winning.

Wild Shadow
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/HulkFu.jpg

here is the hulk kung fu moment..

FOOM
No worries, not canon - would be if Loeb wrote it :s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.