Black Bolt vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
Who takes this?

Galan007
BB farts, Doom dies.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Galan007
BB farts, Doom dies. laughing out loud

BB.Only advantages doom has are his auto armor defenses and smarts.Unless this is a prep battle BB takes near every match.

Omnislash Kid
Mmmm. I meant to put prep time in this but neglected to do so because I was eating some lovely pasta. lol
Lets give Doom a weeks prep time.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
Mmmm. I meant to put prep time in this but neglected to do so because I was eating some lovely pasta. lol
Lets give Doom a weeks prep time. Ouch.That can defintly tip the fight in dooms favor.CIS on BB would mostly likely lose.CIS off BB screams the shit out of whatever doom built then doom.

Omnislash Kid
A week does sound unfair but just to give DD an edge over BB I decided why not. Though, it seems like the fixed amount of prep DD usually gets it like 3 days. I dont even think he would need a full week of prep anyway to be ready to fight BB. After all, he's no coward.

Black bolt z
As far as cowards go he's probably only exceeded by doom.

Omnislash Kid
I meant Doom isn't a coward imo
Apparently strategy is portrayed as cowardice by most people, even though I've seen plenty of times Doom not been afraid to knock some teeth in.

Black bolt z
SO who do you think would win.Also is CIS on or oof.Thats the deciding factor.

Omnislash Kid
CIS I suppose. It seems more debatable that way since the levels of the two aren't to bad. Hell, Doom is already getting prep time.

Black bolt z
CIS on Doom more then likely.

Bentley
Doom wins with prep. Without it he goes down with a fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
Doom wins with prep. Without it he goes down with a fight.

what he said.
thumb up

The Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
BB farts, Doom dies.

Meh, thats a Doombot.

Doom BFR BB.

Psychopath001
I remember seeing Black Bolt once completely annihilate Apocalypse with a yell during the house of M... I seriously can't see Doom somehow finding a way to defeat him with or without a week to prepare.

Wild Shadow
was banner tech screwing with victor's mind a way to depower him from his marguis of death sh@#?

its sad how his entire power upgrade were ignored b4 he was even depowered

amnesia
Fail, doom doesn't need prep time to take anyone. Doom wins every single time. He takes the rest of the in-humans with him.

The Nuul
Its been a while but I dont think Doom had any power ups here.

Doom manages to survive an encounter with the Infinity Gauntlet's power, from Infinity Gauntlet #4:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields09IG5.jpg

Doom will survive BBs scream.

BB is a one trick pony but Doom has so much other stuff he can use.

Warlord
doom wins if he uses magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.