supergirl vs Wonder Woman pics please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
i heard that wonder woman one time defeated Supergirl. does anyone have pics of these two going at it?

-Pr-
Originally posted by x_danny_x
i heard that wonder woman one time defeated Supergirl. does anyone have pics of these two going at it?

wrong forum. it was in supergirl's most recent series, issue 4 i think, though.

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
wrong forum. it was in supergirl's most recent series, issue 4 i think, though. that was powegirl i believe

-Pr-
issue 5, then.

Q99
I don't know what issue, but the respect thread has it's pages back!

So:
Here and here

It was pre-any training with her powers, so it was pretty obvious Diana handles her like a child, no contest.

the ninjak
fap

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
It was pre-any training with her powers, so it was pretty obvious Diana handles her like cattle, no contest.

fixed

chomperx9
supergirl didnt get a shot at defending herself ?

Konton
Doesn't matter. Wonder Woman would still beat Kara for a high majority. I generally rate Power Girl above Kara physically and in skill and Diana absolutely punked her when she got serious.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Konton
Doesn't matter. Wonder Woman would still beat Kara for a high majority. I generally rate Power Girl above Kara physically and in skill and Diana absolutely punked her when she got serious. still it makes super girl totally weak there. sure WW is stronger but supergirl still should have given her a fight atleast. that made her look bad. powergirl gave WW a good fight in WW 41.

Q99
Originally posted by chomperx9
still it makes super girl totally weak there. sure WW is stronger but supergirl still should have given her a fight atleast. that made her look bad. powergirl gave WW a good fight in WW 41.

This is fresh to earth Supergirl. She was taken to Themyscira for training immediately afterwards.

Current Supergirl could put up a fight, but this Supergirl had effectively no combat skills, only raw power. Against someone with skills and probably more raw power, that's an issue.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
This is fresh to earth Supergirl. She was taken to Themyscira for training immediately afterwards.

Current Supergirl could put up a fight, but this Supergirl had effectively no combat skills, only raw power. Against someone with skills and probably more raw power, that's an issue. i only saw the pictures. which issue was this exactly ?

Q99
Originally posted by chomperx9
i only saw the pictures. which issue was this exactly ?

It was during the Batman/Superman Supergirl intro arc. Issue 9 I think.

I also checked my trades for the other WW fight in Supergirl #5- when Supergirl was split into herself and Dark Supergirl. Superman took on Dark while WW took on real (probably- they had likely swapped uniforms). She put up a bit more fight there, getting in a solid shot, but Diana and Clark both won pretty easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.