Tony Stark vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
H2H Only - No Weapons

Don't know if any of you noticed or not, but Stark displayed proficiency and knowledge of fighting in the sequel, both in and out of the suit. Don't want to jump the gun too fast, is the Joker a worthy enough adversary? Both combatants are in street clothing without any form of protection. UFC rules apply; knockouts, submission, and decisions are all taken into account. Rorschach is the referee.

Setting: UFC Octagon

One Free Man
The joker destroys him. First mentally then physically.

Darth Martin
Okay.......

Impediment
Which Joker? Nicholson or Ledger?

Bouboumaster
h2h? Stark beats his ass

Impediment
Either Joker, Stark kicks his clown ass.

Darth Martin
Ledger's Joker. Sorry for not stating. I'm thinking Stark wins too. Don't think it'll be a stomp though.

One Free Man
NAH... tony stark has a bloody smile by 5 minutes in. You guys realize that stark doesn't have his suit, right?

KingD19
Yes, but he showed better physical profficiency in the movie than Ledger Joker did.

the ninjak
Stark knows MMA.

Pandemoniac
Joker laughed in the face of Batman going mano-a-mano on several occasions, he would be fearless when fighting Stark. And he knows how to handle himself in a fight without gadgets. Stark bites it.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
And he knows how to handle himself in a fight without gadgets. And Stark doesn't? Go purchase another ticket and a bag of skittles.

Originally posted by One Free Man
NAH... tony stark has a bloody smile by 5 minutes in. You guys realize that stark doesn't have his suit, right? Have you seen the film? Stark forced Hogan back atleast 5 feet with a powerful kick, outmanuevered Rhodey while both were in suits, showed far more agility than Joker(he was in the suit; granted), and displayed knowledge of boxing and commented on possibly knowing other "mixed martial arts".

Stark was obviously training to improve his fighting prowess to give him an edge while in the suit. He's nowhere near Widow's level, granted, but the Joker wouldn't be farfetched. The Joker overpowered a non-expecting thug, and went apeshit against a restrained Batman. Let be real: Wayne would shit on Joker under normal circumstances; in suit or not.

BruceSkywalker
Tony displayed some pretty good fighting skills..

neither joker is not a match.. tony 10/10 ftw

Rogue Jedi
Joker laughed in the face of Batman going mano-a-mano on several occasions, he would be fearless when fighting Stark. And he knows how to handle himself in a fight without gadgets. Stark bites it. His weenar?

chomperx9
joker wins

DarkNemesis
Stark beats his clownish ass

chomperx9
Originally posted by DarkNemesis
Stark beats his clownish ass no way

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Darth Martin
And Stark doesn't? Go purchase another ticket and a bag of skittles.

Have you seen the film? Stark forced Hogan back atleast 5 feet with a powerful kick, outmanuevered Rhodey while both were in suits, showed far more agility than Joker(he was in the suit; granted), and displayed knowledge of boxing and commented on possibly knowing other "mixed martial arts".

Stark was obviously training to improve his fighting prowess to give him an edge while in the suit. He's nowhere near Widow's level, granted, but the Joker wouldn't be farfetched. The Joker overpowered a non-expecting thug, and went apeshit against a restrained Batman. Let be real: Wayne would shit on Joker under normal circumstances; in suit or not.

Please have those skittles and take a closer look at the comics instead of just the current movies.

Darth Martin
And what will that prove? This is the Movie Versus Foum last time I checked.

Joker vs. 616 Stark? Would depend on if Tony still has his Extremis gifts. If he does it'd be a stomp due to his superior reflexes and healing factor. Tony has recieved training from Cap too so......

Joker isn't to be underestimated though.

DarkNemesis
Pandemoniac, Movie Versus Forum, comic books have no bearing here.

chomper, he does, I don't recall any impressive H2H feats from the Joker. Stark on the other hand, mentioned he had mixed martial arts training and used it against that dude in the boxing ring (as DM mentioned earlier).

Ms.Marvel
Please have those skittles and take a closer look at the comics instead of just the current movies.

what a dumb thing to say no expression

K-Dog
Ledger joker briefly scuffled with Batman (although Joker had a metal weapn), he beat up/tricked/choke holded a confident cop after Batman roughed him up in the interrogation room. He pulls off a LOT of stuff an average guy couldn't do. He is a brilliant tachtician. Can he beat Stark? I don't know--I haven't seen Iron Man II stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
what a dumb thing to say no expression

Ouch, just fact from the movies, sorry 'bout that

Impediment
Yeah, Pando. We have The MVF Golden Rule: If it didnt happen on screen, it isn't plausible in here. I made this rule to avoid possible shit storms.

I like to think it helps. 131

Pandemoniac
Keeping that in mind, merci.
Still favor The Joker in this fight, more ferocious and cunning

KingD19
Jokers more cunning than the guy who singlehandedly privatized world peace?

Or the guy who created a new element?

Nightstick
Stark takes it. Held his own against Hogan and Rhodes. We also have an instance in Iron-Man 1 where he rocketed back into a solid wall, then fell 20 or so feet to the floor and walked it off, none the worse for the wear. Between decent h2h combat skill and solid damage soak. He outlast Joker even if Joker has the skill edge, which I am not sure he does.

Rogue Jedi
Give the Joker a pencil.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Give the Joker a pencil.

Good thinking.

Then while he starts to monologue, Stark pops him in the throat.

Rogue Jedi
The beating Batman gave Joker in the police station, how would you rate that as a beating?

dadudemon
The beating Batman gave Joker in the police station, how would you rate that as a beating?

I wouldn't. Your mom could take that beating.

It obviously didn't hurt at all. It most likely tickled because Joker was laughing the whole time, just about.

Rogue Jedi
K.

BruceSkywalker

that was a good beating, but..

Originally posted by dadudemon
I wouldn't. Your mom could take that beating.

It obviously didn't hurt at all. It most likely tickled because Joker was laughing the whole time, just about.

agreed with second sentence

Darth Martin
Batman would thrash Joker any time under normal circumstances (i.e.; not being restrained in a net or outnumbered by way of thugs or "big" dogs).

Originally posted by Nightstick
Stark takes it. Held his own against Hogan and Rhodes. We also have an instance in Iron-Man 1 where he rocketed back into a solid wall, then fell 20 or so feet to the floor and walked it off, none the worse for the wear. thumb up

I don't see how it's a question that Stark is more skilled. He kicked Hogan back by a couple feet; hard. Then, in the suit, he pwned Rhodey with some impressive manuevers.

Doctor-Alvis
Give the Joker a pencil.
Give Tony a box of scraps.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by KingD19
Jokers more cunning than the guy who singlehandedly privatized world peace?

Or the guy who created a new element?

Not the same kind of cunning. Science & engineering against criminal street smarts. What proficiency would you prefer in this fight?

One Free Man
Joker has a huge pain tolerance, can take probably anything stark hands out without reacting to the pain, in fact, it might even strengthen him. Joker, in the same night after being in a large truck wreck, being beat to hell by batman, etc. Still managed to **** batman, a full-fledged leader of the league of shadows, in his bulletproof suit, over with a crowbar.

He has also overpowered full size thugs and cut smiley-faces in them, etc.

Stark wears the joker's bleeding grin.

One Free Man
YPuToZT0vfY
he breaks bulletproof glass with his face, has his hand almost broken, and he laughs in batman's face. he doesn't even wince.

99jB2Pj7Yzo
same night, he crawls out from under his rolled semi-truck and regains his composure to try and get batman to kill him.

NGCHCR3p3fg
I foresee that stark runs out of energy and then joker goes batshit on him.

Nephthys
As much as I haaaaaaaate to agree with Free Man, that was a hell of a beating Joker tanked. Batman can take out most people with a single hit, and he was enraged and Joker shrugged it off. I don't see Stark doing this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
As much as I haaaaaaaate to agree with Free Man, that was a hell of a beating Joker tanked. Batman can take out most people with a single hit, and he was enraged and Joker shrugged it off. I don't see Stark doing this. What I was thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.