Darkseid Gauntlet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Darkseid cannot use his eye beams, this is a physical contest only on him. I want to see how powerful Darkseid is. If he can amp, he has those abilities but he just cant shoot anything out of his eyes.

No energy attacks at all for Darkseid while everyone still have their powers.

1. Wolverine
2. Colossus
3. Savage Hulk
4. WWH
5. Superman
6. Gladiator (put Glads above Supes because he is more ruthless)
7. Thor
8. Odin force Thor (before he lost the O/F)
9. Prime
10. Void

JakeTheBank
He can discharge energy from his hands. Can he do that here?

carver9
edit

JakeTheBank
And everyone else can likewise use their full power?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He can discharge energy from his hands. Can he do that here?

I edited it.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And everyone else can likewise use their full power?

Yes.

Tattoos N Scars
Physically, Seid has beaten down Superman in three punches before. He has the physical abilities to compete with most anyone.

At his best...I say he makes it to Odin Force Thor. He would definitely lose to Prime...unless we're using feats before COIE.

kgkg
Savage Hulk is strongest there is.

carver9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Physically, Seid has beaten down Superman in three punches before. He has the physical abilities to compete with most anyone.

At his best...I say he makes it to Odin Force Thor. He would definitely lose to Prime...unless we're using feats before COIE.

From looking, I think WWH is just too much for him.

D_Dude1210
Stops at 1!!!! big grin

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by carver9
From looking, I think WWH is just too much for him.

The only argument I have with that is that Sentry took Hulk to the limit. A non-jobbing DS would go beyond that, imo.

quanchi112
Stops at 3.Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
The only argument I have with that is that Sentry took Hulk to the limit. A non-jobbing DS would go beyond that, imo. Hulk surpassed that limit moments later.

byrdgang21
MayBe gets past savage hulk By outsmarting him

Definitely stops at WWHulk. Cant Beat WWH w/ just physical attacks.

Joker793
Clears it

cdtm

Someday, a writer will come along and retcon all the garbage writing Darkseids been put through.

They already have Desaad impersonating him, so the doors open.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Darkseid is only reduced to using his physical abilities such as strength and durability?

He stops dead at the Hulk. If somehow he manages to get past Savage Hulk (Which I really doubt personally.), Green Scar beats the ever loving shit out of him.

TheTyrant
Savage Hulk stops him.

-Pr-
I don't get why he's been neutered, but anyway...

probably WWH, tbh.

Rage.Of.Olympus

If your referring to Our Worlds at War, your leaving some vital context out.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Darkseid is only reduced to using his physical abilities such as strength and durability?

He stops dead at the Hulk. If somehow he manages to get past Savage Hulk (Which I really doubt personally.), Green Scar beats the ever loving shit out of him.

LOL laughing

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't get why he's been neutered, but anyway...

probably WWH, tbh.

I want to see if he is truly a skyfather level being and if he is more than just his omega blast. Thanos has pimp hand high heralds before without the aid of his other powers.

-Pr-
I want to see if he is truly a skyfather level being and if he is more than just his omega blast. Thanos has pimp hand high heralds before without the aid of his other powers.

you have any idea how powerful the omega truly is?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
you have any idea how powerful the omega truly is?

Yes, thats why I took it out of this match. I would give him the win against almost anyone in here with it.

marwash22
He's not making it past Hulk.

-Pr-
Yes, thats why I took it out of this match. I would give him the win against almost anyone in here with it.

erm

all right.

Gecko4lif
Ds Grows and smashes all of them

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by marwash22
He's not making it past Hulk.

If Sentry can wear the Hulk out..why not Darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.