Pre Annihilation War Thanos vs Johnny Sorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Thanos: Are You ready to die naive?
Johhny: Sure
*removes mask*
Thanos: Was that supposed to do something?
Johhny: You know your dead right?
Thanos: What are you talking abou-
*looks down*
*sees own body*
Thanos: DAMN IT!

Johnny Sorrow
Whoo, I'm finally mentioned in a forum battle. Happy Dance

Prep-Man
JS.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Whoo, I'm finally mentioned in a forum battle. Happy Dance If I recall correctly you were mention before Johnny.. wink

Dr. Tyrant
Has Johnny ever killed someone on Thanos' level?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
Has Johnny ever killed someone on Thanos' level? Who Cares..... smokin'

cdtm
Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
Has Johnny ever killed someone on Thanos' level?

He did put the wizard Shazam into a coma. Didn't actually kill him, but the Wizards a good deal above Thanos level, going by how he did against Spectre.

TheTyrant
He was in the Rock of Eternity when he fought Spectre.

Thanos wins. He is immortal.

cdtm
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He was in the Rock of Eternity when he fought Spectre.

Thanos wins. He is immortal.

He was also in the Rock of Eternity when Sorrow put him into a coma. stick out tongue

TheTyrant
Originally posted by cdtm
He was also in the Rock of Eternity when Sorrow put him into a coma. stick out tongue

Still, he didn't do that well against Spectre. Sorta like the Odin-Thanos fight.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by cdtm
He did put the wizard Shazam into a coma. Didn't actually kill him, but the Wizards a good deal above Thanos level, going by how he did against Spectre.

Turned him into stone.

Still, he didn't do that well against Spectre. Sorta like the Odin-Thanos fight.

Because Thanos was full-out fighting Mordru moments before he got his ass handed to him by Odin. laughing out loud

Omega Vision
While I can't say if exposure would kill Thanos its assured that something will happen to him.

My bet is Thanos falls into a coma or goes blind or something along those lines. To my knowledge no one has ever seen JS's face and been totally unaffected, even an Elemental (Captain Atom) was forced to Quantum Leap upon exposure.

Omega Vision
The fact that Shazam "barely had the energy to stand" after his fight with Mordru and yet still gave the Spectre a fight demonstrates that at full power he might have beaten the DOV Spectre.

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The fact that Shazam "barely had the energy to stand" after his fight with Mordru and yet still gave the Spectre a fight demonstrates that at full power he might have beaten the DOV Spectre.

Yes, exactly. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/tv_happy.gif

Gecko4lif
Johnny almost killed himself by looking at a video of himself in curiosity

cdtm
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Johnny almost killed himself by looking at a video of himself in curiosity

It was actually Dr. Midnight showing him a recording of his reflection, stunning him long enough for Jay Garrick to use a speed force dump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.