Order of the Phoenix/Death Eaters versus the Mutant Brotherhood....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The members of the OOTP and the Death Eaters happen upon the Mutant Brotherhood as the Brotherhood holds it's meeting in the woods.

OOTP/Death Eaters:

Voldemort
Dumbledore
Bellatrix Lestrange
Fenrir Greyback
Nymphadora Tonks
Mad Eye Moody
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Minerva Mconogall
Lucius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Severus Snape
Dolores Umbridge
The 4 Death Eaters from the OOTP movie, and the two from the opening scene of THBP.
(I think I got them all, if not, let me know)

Scenario one: Working as a team, the wizards decide to kill the Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood is aware of the attack a minute or so before it happens, and it is night.

Scenario two: Same as one, except that Dark Phoenix is there, and Voldemort has control of the Dementors.

the ninjak
Brotherhood get killed quickly!

But Phoenix solos. The only reason Logan got to her was because Dark Phoenix had a hard on for him.

I don't think their magic could put her down. But that's the comic in me. The movie stank and her feats weren't that crash.

But the first scernario is spite.

Rogue Jedi
No, the first scenario could be a potential good fight. Multiple man and the fast moving black chick would be hard to kill.

The Dementors are the cincher in 2.

dadudemon
Just guessing, but I'd say that only empaths/psychics (like Jean or others that have some sort of brain powers) would be able to see the Dementors.

There's no reason to believe this at all besides just using common sense or consensus.

Also, here's a HILARIOUS article I read on the internetz about empaths:

http://www.psi-zone.net/aboutme/empath.htm

It should help with this thread, for sure. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Just guessing, but I'd say that only empaths/psychics (like Jean or others that have some sort of brain powers) would be able to see the Dementors.

There's no reason to believe this at all besides just using common sense or consensus.

Also, here's a HILARIOUS article I read on the internetz about empaths:

http://www.psi-zone.net/aboutme/empath.htm

It should help with this thread, for sure. no expression That's a ridiculous assumption, the only people who can see Dementors are wizards, end of discussion.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That's a ridiculous assumption, the only people who can see Dementors are wizards, end of discussion.

It's up to the thread starter, imo.

Psychics, in the Marvel verses, can see spirits and astrally project. PWNED!

Since that is part of the Marvel-verse, it's up to the thread-starter to decide to gimp the Marvel characters or not, since that was not explored in the movies, yet. (Back to that discussion about the golden rule needing more elasticity.)

Rogue Jedi
It's up to the thread starter, imo.

Psychics, in the Marvel verses, can see spirits and astrally project. PWNED!

Since that is part of the Marvel-verse, it's up to the thread-starter to decide to gimp the Marvel characters or not, since that was not explored in the movies, yet. (Back to that discussion about the golden rule needing more elasticity.) As it stands, only wizards can see them. And they are invulnerable to physical harm.

dadudemon
As it stands, only wizards can see them. And they are invulnerable to physical harm.

Is that the official declaration? awesome

Cause Jean Gray has the Phoenix in her and the Phoenix Force is absurdly more powerful than anything anyone can throw at her...prolly above Manhattan. AHA!

PWNED!

Robtard
As it stands, only wizards can see them. And they are invulnerable to physical harm.

Xavier and Jean/DP don't need to see someone to affect their mind.

Similar thread has been done already.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Xavier and Jean/DP don't need to see someone to affect their mind.

Similar thread has been done already. Xavier and Double Penetration Jean were never shown influencing magical beings.

The Dementors would pwn them.

dadudemon
Xavier and Double Penetration Jean were never shown influencing magical beings.

You're correct.

Even in the Dr. Strange movie, no telepaths/psychics/empaths were shown.

We have no comparison.

BTW, Dr. Strange would pwn the sh*t out of all of the HP-Verse, at once.

HA!

Rogue Jedi
You're correct.

Even in the Dr. Strange movie, no telepaths/psychics/empaths were shown.

We have no comparison.

BTW, Dr. Strange would pwn the sh*t out of all of the HP-Verse, at once.

HA! Not Dr. Manhattan.

Robtard
Xavier and Double Penetration Jean were never shown influencing magical beings.

In that case, this is a spite thread. Having an opponent you can't see or affect serves no purpose.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, scenario one would be a good fight.

Robtard
Nah, scenario one would be a good fight.

Done already on larger scale before. Multiple-man wins this for the brotherhood by making hundreds and hundreds of copies; all the wizards go down via a punch to the face, eventually.

Don't feel bad, you'll still have your wizards beating Superman.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah? No.

He'd fall to fiendfyre or a death spell.

I was lying, it's not a good fight.

Robtard
Yeah? No.

During all the fighting and confusion and before the other mutants begin to die, he need only run deeper into the woods while making copies and sending them to punch a wizard in the face.

So yeah, wizards lose due to overwhelming numbers and being susceptible to being punched in the face. This isn't even factoring in that many a wizard will die at the hands of the other mutants too.

This is where you start talking about "Magus Fellatio" and the like.

BruceSkywalker
Yeah? No.

fiendfyre, ha! it isn't 4 days b4 my birthday big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
fiendfyre, ha! it isn't 4 days b4 my birthday big grin

laughing

That old, eh?

BruceSkywalker
laughing

That old, eh?

yep, part one of the final potter film comes out on nov. 19 and then 4 days later on the 23, i turn 41

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
During all the fighting and confusion and before the other mutants begin to die, he need only run deeper into the woods while making copies and sending them to punch a wizard in the face.

So yeah, wizards lose due to overwhelming numbers and being susceptible to being punched in the face. This isn't even factoring in that many a wizard will die at the hands of the other mutants too.

This is where you start talking about "Magus Fellatio" and the like. And the fiendfyre will seek them out and kill them. Simple as that. It will pursue them and kill them.

Burning ring of fiendfyre, dude.

dadudemon
And the fiendfyre will seek them out and kill them. Simple as that. It will pursue them and kill them.

Burning ring of fiendfyre, dude.

Nuh uhhhh!

Dude, pasfo iasdjv l;a lkfdjnhnvkhjhns.hnjhghhv.kjhnj.hnxkfd

spasm

All of the brother hood can beat asdlfkajsflkasjdf;l ajs;fj as;lkdf

s

spasm

nah. No one will win from brother hood except for phoenix and magnus.

Rogue Jedi
K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.