Zealot vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which fighter?

Prep-Man
bump

gogogadgetgo
who is this Zealot that you speak of? from wildcats? if so, Electra coz Zealot is freaking old yuck!

Q99
My money would be on Zealot, personally. She's got millenia of experience and superhuman Kheran stats to boot.

Good fight, though.

Supermutant
Zealot

comicfan11
Zealot in a stomp.

Konton
Zealot

BlueFnord
Zealot takes it .

celeyhyga17
Sister Z...

kendostick3
Zealot steamrolls. Elektra is by far the most overrated female fighter in comics. She's got 2 shotted by Daredevil and ran away after kicking a wall of bricks on him, Bullseye has always held the advantage over her in H2H, Kurayama kicked her ass twice, Hercules beat her in a sword fight.

Sure Zealot has her losses but against fighters more credible than the one's I listed for Elektra.

celestialdemon
Zealot

Konton
Originally posted by kendostick3
Elektra is by far the most overrated female fighter in comics. She's got 2 shotted by Daredevil and ran away after kicking a wall of bricks on him, Bullseye has always held the advantage over her in H2H, Kurayama kicked her ass twice, Hercules beat her in a sword fight.

Sure Zealot has her losses but against fighters more credible than the one's I listed for Elektra.

1. Nope.
2. She's also held Daredevil at sai point and outmuscled him into a choke hold while he was on the offensive. They never fight each other at full capacity anyway so who gives a shit?
3. Bullseye killed a younger Elektra. Then later after her resurrection he studied holograms of her in combat for months and had extensive knowledge of how she reacts in melee combat, her exact biological makeup, etc., and she still whooped his ass. Then, even later, a sleep deprived, drugged, poisoned, injured, Elektra took on a fully functional Bullseye and skewered him with his own arrow after blowing up a bullet with a sai strike in his face.

StyleTime
This is definitely not a stomp for Zealot.

They are pretty comparable in most areas, although Elektra's actually got better speed feats.

cdtm
Originally posted by Konton
1. Nope.
2. She's also held Daredevil at sai point and outmuscled him into a choke hold while he was on the offensive. They never fight each other at full capacity anyway so who gives a shit?

She also had the advantage over a bloodlusted Logan, paralyzing him with sai's to pressure point areas.

Daredevil1
Elektra had assistants to get that advantage over Logan.

cdtm
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Elektra had assistants to get that advantage over Logan.

She also had the advantage when they started fighting again, impressing Logan with her speed, up until the water engulfed them.

srankmissingnin
*sigh*

Elektra wins the majority. Q99 and Konton, I'm disappointed in both of you, you are both extremely knowledgeable on both characters and know full well that Elektra has better feats. Shame. embarrasment

StyleTime and Daredevil1? You're still cool. cool

Konton
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
*sigh*

Elektra wins the majority. Q99 and Konton, I'm disappointed in both of you, you are both extremely knowledgeable on both characters and know full well that Elektra has better feats. Shame. embarrasment

sadwalk

Zack M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
*sigh*

Better feats than stalemating Midnighter for hours?

celeyhyga17
Y u quoting a guy who's left earth for mars?

Zack M
Im shinning the bat signal for Srank.

Stoic
Zealot wins. She was the best fighter among warriors of Elektra's class. Elektra would be taught several lessons if she ever met Zealot.

abhilegend
Zealot easily.

Lol @ srank though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.