Magic wielders vs Uber Powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Loki
Dracula
Dr. Doom
Seth

vs

Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p2B-uLbaZE

The super villains have made their own illuminati they have decided to wipe out 4 billion lives in order to make their future rule more manageable.. they are planning and discussing their goals in latveria castle when alarms go off and seconds later a wall is shattered..

Doom angry activates and summons his security and doombots..

the supervillains prepare for battle while superman rants about how they need to surrounded and face the consequences for their past actions..

time is dusk
ko, kill cis on morality on..

TheLordofMurder
Heroes win; the villains need significant prep time to beat these guys...

Wild Shadow
home field advantage and security not enough?

TheLordofMurder
I honestly dont think its enough; Dooms defenses are formidable, but here I think the heroes will find a way to prevail...especially given the fact that Supes is here...he is the king of this sort of thing.

the ninjak
Loki can keep Supes busy....plus magical weakness.

Doom and Seth keep Manhunter and Marvel busy while Drac does his thing.

He mists up and bites Diana. Giving him Diana's strength.

He goes for Supes but Doom warns him
"The alien is strong in Solar energy avoid him at all costs!"

So Drac focus' on Manhunter and Marvel while they're fight Seth and bites them as well.

Supes gives up his assualt on the intangible Loki and strikes Doom who activates Magical defences, and Loki teleports the team to another locale.

Soon Manhunter, Marvel and Diana will be children of Dracula and at orders from their master they hold Clark down NOT BITE HIM unless a solar blast will occur as does happens when vampires pierce his flesh.

Doom and his team arrive and Doom and Loki send Clark into another dimension. And their plans continue with powerful allies!

JakeTheBank
JLA

the ninjak
Man I wish they had prep!

And didn't you read my beautifully written post above Jake?

BerserkersRage
Team 2 (DC) 5.5-6/10

Originally posted by the ninjak

Doom and Seth keep Manhunter and Marvel busy while Drac does his thing.

He mists up and bites Diana. Giving him Diana's strength.

So Drac focus' on Manhunter and Marvel while they're fight Seth and bites them as well.

IMO, WW, MM and Marvel are experienced enough not to fall for a simple disappear/reappear trick by Dracula, all having fought super speedsters, teleporters and magik users. WW's history is full of battles versus magic based demons and gods. Marvels magic based powers might even have an effect on Dracula's mist form, possibly even affording him protection from the others (to a limited degree, of course).

I have always had a problem with Superman's so-called magic weakness. Kryptonite is a weakness, ie its mere presence weakens Superman. He simply doesn't have a defense against magic (IMO). In other words, he is affected by magic just as anyone else, who doesn't have a magic defense, is. And, yes, he, too, has experience fighting magik users.

Not an easy win for either side, but definitely not an easy stomp as some would have us believe.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
Man I wish they had prep!

And didn't you read my beautifully written post above Jake? being in doom's castle is the same as prep.. even then they got seth on their side

King Castle
bumpity bump.

i gotta give the win to the magic wielders

Uriel005
JLA. I think the the powerful have enough speed at least in Marvel and Supes case to trade spots in unfavorable positions. The way I see it Marvel takes on Loki, Diana vs Doom Manhunter vs Seth and supes vs Drac. I predict Diana may go down if Doom spams Doombots to keep her occupied while he prepares a spell of uber pwn but it will buy time for supes to pound Drac into dust. Loki and Marvel duke it out because of each team I think they are the most magically adept. Manhunter and Seth is my biggest concern on the JLA side because I think it would be over relatively quickly one way or another in comparison to the other fights. Depending who gets backup may take it but I think if Superman KO's Drac fast enough he has enough umph to counter for Seth beating manhunter then it comes down to if Diana held long enough. Anyways slight advantage to JLA without prep time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.