the godblast challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gogogadgetgo
thor gets to unleash his most powerfull attack, the godblast, on these guys

thor is going all out and is leaving nothing in reserve. meaning, after he unleashes his ultimate godblast, he completely drains his godly lifeforce and dies

no shields unless stated, no blocking, just natural durability but they get to brace themselves for impacct

who survives and who dies?
superman
wonderwoman
green lantern hal with shields up at full power
sentry
ww hulk
ultron
red hulk
thanos
darksied
galactus
gladiator full confidence
superboy prime
jugernaut
hercules
odin
zues dc
zues marvel
specter
apocalyps
void
karate kid
batman with prep
squirrel girl
superman one million
he-man
captain america with his shield
orion

Rage.Of.Olympus
The only two beings that might survive are Galactus and Odin, but even then, I find it highly unlikely.

kgkg
laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The only two beings that might survive are Galactus and Odin, but even then, I find it highly unlikely. That's a joke right?

JakeTheBank
Unless Galactus was weakened and hungry, I don't see him being killed by a Godblast of this magnitude.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That's a joke right?

My bad. Didn't see Spectre. He survives.

I don't think he can really be destroyed.

Wild Shadow
superman is immune to magic so he takes it... shifty

Parmaniac
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
no shields unless stated, no blocking, just natural durability but they get to brace themselves for impacct

batman with prep That's just awesome

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Unless Galactus was weakened and hungry, I don't see him being killed by a Godblast of this magnitude.

Why not? He was nearly killed the first time around and this Godblast would be a good bit more powerful than that one.

One might argue that him being essential to the Universe might be the reason to survives but that's about it.

JakeTheBank
Why not? He was nearly killed the first time around and this Godblast would be a good bit more powerful than that one.

One might argue that him being essential to the Universe might be the reason to survives but that's about it.

Galactus was also weaker that time around. It really depends on how well fed he is, as do most threads involving Galactus. If he's at the same level he was when Thanos "rocked" him, he's going to be in trouble.

TheLordofMurder
Hmm...

Given that this version of the God Blast kills Thor after its use, then I must assume that this one is more powerful than the one he used on Exitar.

Therefore the only survivors I see here are Galactus, Specter, Odin (I think it would badly injure him, but he would survive), Marvel and DC Zeus (same result as with Odin), Squire Girl (BS character though), and Supes 1 million....

Theoretically Sentry should be able to survive this attack (if he has indeed stalemated Galactus as is stated), but he has shown nothing that indicates that he acually can...

I also think this attack kills Juggs; if the God Blast harmed Exitar, then I gotta believe it can get through that force field...and this God Blast would be superior to that one. And for those that will argue that Juggs already took a GB, I submit to you that that GB was used by a Thor that was weakened from Hela's curse, so it wasnt as powerful as the one he used on Exitar and certainly isnt as powerful as the one we'd see here.

Everyone else here dies...and that includes Cap with shield and Ultron as I gotta believe that Exitars dome is atleast equal to or more durable than adamatium or Caps shield.

gogogadgetgo
That's just awesome

confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Galactus was also weaker that time around. It really depends on how well fed he is, as do most threads involving Galactus. If he's at the same level he was when Thanos "rocked" him, he's going to be in trouble.

Even back then Galactus was called a peer to Odin. He was always extremely powerful. He just got his more notable feats later on as he was shaped out.

Wasn't he feed when Thanos did that? Just wondering.

Thanos didn't actually do anything besides knock him back and piss him off.

kgkg
These guys survive some laugh it off.

Void
superman one million
odin
juggernaut
superboy prime
galactus
Spectre
Squirrel Girl

Edit Newcomer's added.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by kgkg

Void
superman one million
odin
juggernaut
superboy prime
galactus

Lol.
Lol.
Possible.
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.

Forgot Spectre.

Parmaniac

Void
superman one million
odin
juggernaut
superboy prime
galactus
Spectre Squirrel Girl?

kgkg
Squirrel Girl? You can include them as well.

didn't see spectre at first because it was misspelled.

Parmaniac
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.

Forgot Spectre. Well going by feats Prime survived a universe busting explosion.

Of course he's not normally portrayed to be THAT powerful, just saying.

kgkg
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.

Forgot Spectre. You can lol all you want it's the truth to think it can kill those guys is fanboy at best.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well going by feats Prime survived a universe busting explosion.

Of course he's not normally portrayed to be THAT powerful, just saying.

And current Prime get's scarred for life by Superboy's heat vision (Lol.).

His lost the new villain smell. I might favor a blood lusted Superman against him soon.

That was not a Universal destroying blast. Let's make that clear from the get go. He still had some guardian energy left as I recall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You can lol all you want it's the truth to think it can kill those guys is fanboy at best.

Fanboy? I'm actually basing this off of what the Godblast has done and based on what it's done, the only beings that I can see surviving it are Galactus, Odin, and Spectre, and the last two shouldn't be even debatable. Thor nearly killed Galactus with his first Godblast, and Majestron who had the power of the Union and the power of Odin was taken down in one shot by the Godblast. This one would be a lot more powerful than either of those two. Those Godblasts didn't even wind him. This one will apparently kill him.

I know it must be really be painful for you that Thor has an attack so far beyond Norrin, but dem's the breaks.

kgkg
Fanboy? I'm actually basing this off of what the Godblast has done and based on what it's done, the only beings that I can see surviving it are Galactus, Odin, and Spectre, and the last two shouldn't be even debatable. Thor nearly killed Galactus with his first Godblast, and Majestron who had the power of the Union and the power of Odin was taken down in one shot by the Godblast. This one would be a lot more powerful than either of those two. Those Godblasts didn't even wind him. This one will apparently kill him. Galactus was Hungry at that time and was portrayed to be inferior to today's Galactus.

Godblast hasn't done anything to prove it can kill the guys I listed if you look at the best of those character you will understand.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Galactus was Hungry at that time and was portrayed to be inferior to today's Galactus.

Godblast hasn't done anything to prove it can kill the guys I listed if you look at the best of those character you will understand.

There's absolutely nothing in the comic that states that his currently hungry or starved or weakened. When he is, it's practically always clearly spelled out. Especially back in those days were Lee loved breaking down the details. As a matter of fact, the issue where Thor goes after Galactus shows ravaged planets that he fed on.

Lol. The very reason why Thor was brought to fight Galactus was because he was a danger to countless worlds, entire Galaxies, and if left unchecked could cause the Universe to crumble. He was stated to be a peer of Odin who was top dog back then. Galactus was still considered the top of the food chain back then.

Ignoring things won't actually change anything.

ares834
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.
laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
?

bbrem123

Void
superman one million
odin
juggernaut
superboy prime
galactus
Spectre
Squirrel Girl

Edit Newcomer's added.

seems about right

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
seems about right

I see you've moved on to a good villain for sig/avi purposes. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are people just purposely ignoring what the Godblast has done?

brownqk
There's absolutely nothing in the comic that states that his currently hungry or starved or weakened. When he is, it's practically always clearly spelled out. Especially back in those days were Lee loved breaking down the details. As a matter of fact, the issue where Thor goes after Galactus shows ravaged planets that he fed on.

Lol. The very reason why Thor was brought to fight Galactus was because he was a danger to countless worlds, entire Galaxies, and if left unchecked could cause the Universe to crumble. He was stated to be a peer of Odin who was top dog back then. Galactus was still considered the top of the food chain back then.

Ignoring things won't actually change anything.

The encounter you mention is something like 40 years old. Back then, Ego the Living Planet was a threat to Galactus too. I don't see either of them, Ego or Thor's Godblast, being any threat to Galactus anymore considering how he's grown as a character.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Jake I expected better than this from you buddy. You do realize you have it backwards right? Galactus was weak and hungry when Thor fired the the God-blast (by the way Rage he wasn't close to dying). When Thanos as you say.. Rocked him... He wasn't weak nor hungry, and in fact, was well nourished.

kgkg
Didn't Thor use his God Blast on Exitar with Belt of Power and it did almost nothing?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by brownqk
The encounter you mention is something like 40 years old. Back then, Ego the Living Planet was a threat to Galactus too. I don't see either of them, Ego or Thor's Godblast, being any threat to Galactus anymore considering how he's grown as a character.

That's because back then Ego was a legit threat.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Jake I expected better than this from you buddy. You do realize you have it backwards right? Galactus was weak and hungry when Thor fired the the God-blast (by the way Rage he wasn't close to dying). When Thanos as you say.. Rocked him... He wasn't weak nor hungry, and in fact, was well nourished.

Ok.

And if Thanos could make Galactus go flying with a non descript blast, a Galactus just standing there will probably feel this "ultimate Godblast" a bit more than in comparison to what Thanos did. I don't think it would kill him, though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
By the way... Thanos survives so add him to the list of people who do.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ok.

And if Thanos could make Galactus go flying with a non descript blast, a Galactus just standing there will probably feel this "ultimate Godblast" a bit more than in comparison to what Thanos did. I don't think it would kill him, though.

I agree with you buddy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Thor use his God Blast on Exitar with Belt of Power and it did almost nothing?

He tied the belt of strength to reinforce Mjolnir, and then used a God Blast to destroy his brain dome. It actually affected him.

I don't see how that would change anything for Galactus though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By the way... Thanos survives so add him to the list of people who do.

laughing

bbrem123
I see you've moved on to a good villain for sig/avi purposes. thumb up

cool ...just keepin it real

Rage.Of.Olympus

Judge for yourself.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsGalactus7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsGalactus8.jpg

kgkg
He tied the belt of strength to reinforce Mjolnir, and then used a God Blast to destroy his brain dome. It actually affected him.

I don't see how that would change anything for Galactus though. Well considering he was inside Exitar and used the belt of strength and all it did was jostled for a moment.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4656/thorf.th.jpg

I think your the only exaggerating what the God Blast can do.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well considering he was inside Exitar and used the belt of strength and all it did was jostled for a moment.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4656/thorf.th.jpg

I think your the only exaggerating what the God Blast can do.

The belt of strength didn't amp the blast but reinforced Mjolnir by the way. The same writer who wrote this issue (DeFalco.) had Mjolnir absorb energies like that of a Null Bomb without a problem just so you know.

I'm not exaggerating anything.

And I don't see how this changes shit for Galactus. This was still the era that Celestials were at the top of the food chain as I recall. Above beings such as Galactus and Exitar was one of the most powerful Celestial introduced at the time.

battleclub
The only two beings that might survive are Galactus and Odin, but even then, I find it highly unlikely.

are you f^ckin serious? you want to tell me superman freakin 1 million who got higher feats then god himself will die from the godblast? allow me to Lol all night long at you laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by battleclub
are you f^ckin serious? you want to tell me superman freakin 1 million who got higher feats then god himself will die from the godblast? allow me to Lol all night long at you laughing

Superman 1 million has higher feats than God himself? I suggest you actually read the arc. Kal Kent is powerful, but he isn't surviving a God Blast of this magnitude.

The God Blast has defeated beings like Galactus, and the leader of the Dark Gods (Who was a Cosmic Entity at that level I reckon.). This one will be a great deal more powerful.

Go ahead. I'll lol at the level of stupidity that so me KMC posters posses.

battleclub
Superman 1 million has higher feats than God himself? I suggest you actually read the arc. Kal Kent is powerful, but he isn't surviving a God Blast of this magnitude.

The God Blast has defeated beings like Galactus, and the leader of the Dark Gods (Who was a Cosmic Entity at that level I reckon.). This one will be a great deal more powerful.

Go ahead. I'll lol at the level of stupidity that so me KMC posters posses.

everybody by now already know that you are nothing but a thor fanboy but sometimes you need to shut up because your f^ckin godblast only effected a hungry galactus and as was stated it didnt effect exiter , superman 1 million has way too many crazy feats like creating force fields powerful enough to contain beings that could destroy the planet, he can punch the freakin time Lol superman 1 million is way too crazy for the godblast that was able to hurt a hungry weak galactus now f^ck off

kgkg
The belt of strength didn't amp the blast but reinforced Mjolnir by the way. The same writer who wrote this issue (DeFalco.) had Mjolnir absorb energies like that of a Null Bomb without a problem just so you know.

I'm not exaggerating anything.

And I don't see how this changes shit for Galactus. This was still the era that Celestials were at the top of the food chain as I recall. Above beings such as Galactus and Exitar was one of the most powerful Celestial introduced at the time. No This shows that Thor can't even hurt a celestial from the inside while it is ignore his it. Galactus now is possibly > Celestial

You using a weaker Galactus to claim it will kill Galactus is laughable. When even Thor's Mjolnir throw was hurting him and he was fighting ego at that time while weakened.

We have seen Thor's attack to nothing to Galactus in recent time it doesn't do anything. So yes I find it funny that you would use a Galactus that was having problem with Ego and was hurt my Mjolnir.

Yes if it can't even hurt a Celestial from the inside out I find it hard that it will Kill the guys I have listed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
everybody by now already know that you are nothing but a thor fanboy but sometimes you need to shut up because your f^ckin godblast only effected a hungry galactus and as was stated it didnt effect exiter , superman 1 million has way too many crazy feats like creating force fields powerful enough to contain beings that could destroy the planet, he can punch the freakin time Lol superman 1 million is way too crazy for the godblast that was able to hurt a hungry weak galactus now f^ck off

laughing out loud

Nowhere did it state that Galactus was hungry in that issue.

Wow! Your getting extremely defensive over a comic character. Priorities man.

I've never meet a person who liked Superman 1 million with such a burning passion.

battleclub
laughing out loud

Nowhere did it state that Galactus was hungry in that issue.

Wow! Your getting extremely defensive over a comic character. Priorities man.

I've never meet a person who liked Superman 1 million with such a burning passion.

dude galactus was weakened in that fight he was hurted by mjolnir so now if we go by your logic mjolnir can kill anyone who is under galactus power level? he was also hurt by ego he was hungry and weaken those are facts

superman 1 million while not my favorite character is for sure a crazy beast give the guy his credit he did crazy stuff

Rage.Of.Olympus
dude galactus was weakened in that fight he was hurted by mjolnir so now if we go by your logic mjolnir can kill anyone who is under galactus power level? he was also hurt by ego he was hungry and weaken those are facts

superman 1 million while not my favorite character is for sure a crazy beast give the guy his credit he did crazy stuff

Galactus being hurt by a Mjolnir throw doesn't mean he was weakened or hungry. A Mjolnir throw has toppled both Surtur and Ymir, taken down Hela in her realm, A Mjolnir throw has hurt Argus when he had most of the power of the Crucible of life itself.

Lol, how on Earth is believing that anyone below Galactus would be killed by a Mjolnir throw using my logic?

He was defeating Ego. When did Ego hurt him in that fight pray tell?

I am giving him his credit.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galactus being hurt by a Mjolnir throw doesn't mean he was weakened or hungry. A Mjolnir throw has toppled both Surtur and Ymir, taken down Hela in her realm, A Mjolnir throw has hurt Argus when he had most of the power of the Crucible of life itself.

Lol, how on Earth is believing that anyone below Galactus would be killed by a Mjolnir throw using my logic?

I am giving him his credit. Come on Rage you know that galactus was hungry and weak so I don't know why you're saying otherwise. This was stated later and is a 100% fact.

battleclub

I am giving him his credit.

so now you are trying to defend that mjolnir hurting galactus feat? you know sometimes there is some crap called PIS you know like wolverine claws hurting thanos and stuff like that? because i can show you 10000 showings of mjolnir doing crap to juggernaut who laugh it off or the fact mjolnir couldnt even ko beings like hulk and namor dont even try to say that mjolnir is that powerful

facts are if mjolnir attack was able to hurt thanos then its a PIS which also means the god blast was the same since it never proved its strength like that

and its a fact that galactus was hungry and weak it was stated its a fact

Rage.Of.Olympus
No This shows that Thor can't even hurt a celestial from the inside while it is ignore his it. Galactus now is possibly > Celestial

You using a weaker Galactus to claim it will kill Galactus is laughable. When even Thor's Mjolnir throw was hurting him and he was fighting ego at that time while weakened.

We have seen Thor's attack to nothing to Galactus in recent time it doesn't do anything. So yes I find it funny that you would use a Galactus that was having problem with Ego and was hurt my Mjolnir.

Yes if it can't even hurt a Celestial from the inside out I find it hard that it will Kill the guys I have listed.

Again, at that time Celestials were the top dogs. Above beings like Galactus and almost everyone else so I fail to see how this proves anything.

Galactus was no further down the food chain then than he is now. He definitely was shaped out as a character a good bit more though.

Even if Galactus had gotten noticeably more powerful, this God Blast would be a great deal more superior than the God Blast that he used against Galactus back then.

If you think since then his attacks have not done anything to Galactus period, you should read Fantastic Four #242. By the way, Thor has never used the Godblast against him again.

Why not? Despite what you might want to believe, there was an era where the Celestials were above Galactus.

That wasn't a low showing for the Godblast but a high showing for the Celestials. That Godblast must have been packing far more energy than needed to destroy an entire Galaxy.

kgkg
Again, at that time Celestials were the top dogs. Above beings like Galactus and almost everyone else so I fail to see how this proves anything. Wrong. Prove that they were top dogs?

Galactus was stated by narration to be the most powerful many times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Come on Rage you know that galactus was hungry and weak so I don't know why you're saying otherwise. This was stated later and is a 100% fact.

I suggest you should read Thor #160 and #161. Find me where it states Galactus was hungry, or weakened, and then I will concede.

I'm supposed to take the word of a random page of an annual that goes directly against what happened in the actual comic we're discussing? That same page stated that the Destroyer armor was on the level of Galactus and could destroy him. I guess you take that as %100 fact as well right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wrong. Prove that they were top dogs?

Galactus was stated by narration to be the most powerful many times.

Again with narrations. Next you'll be posting captions.

The writers considered Celestials as the most powerful entities at the time.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/celestialnote1.jpg

I got this off an issue after the death of the Destroyer. I want to say #304 or #305 but I'm not sure. I'd say look at the first 10 issues after the Destroyer/Fourth Host battle and you'd find it pretty quickly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I suggest you should read Thor #160 and #161. Find me where it states Galactus was hungry, or weakened, and then I will concede.

I'm supposed to take the word of a random page of an annual that goes directly against what happened in the actual comic we're discussing? That same page stated that the Destroyer armor was on the level of Galactus and could destroy him. I guess you take that as %100 fact as well right?

I have read it and in fact own both. As you point out it was a recton of sorts and you admitted this to be the case. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant

battleclub
superman 1 million can just stop the godblast with his vision like he stopped a whole galaxy

can create a forcefield around himself that IMO can and will stand up against the godblast

and even if he is just standing and recieving the godblast? he is by far too durable he is just CRAZY in feats

Rage.Of.Olympus
I have read it and in fact own both. As you point out it was a recton of sorts and you admitted this to be the case. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant

No, it was just the ignorance of the writer (Peter Sanderson as I recall. Never even heard of that guy.) who I doubt actually read the issues in question.

It makes no sense for Galactus to weakened by hunger and exhausted. That same little box of text said Thor defeated Galactus only by calling on the power of Odin. Plain and simple ignorance is all.

You must also think the Destroyer is powerful enough to destroy Galactus right?

Of course I don't like it. It's stupid.

Rage.Of.Olympus
superman 1 million can just stop the godblast with his vision like he stopped a whole galaxy

can create a forcefield around himself that IMO can and will stand up against the godblast

and even if he is just standing and recieving the godblast? he is by far too durable he is just CRAZY in feats

facepalm

kgkg
Again with narrations. Next you'll be posting captions.

The writers considered Celestials as the most powerful entities at the time.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/celestialnote1.jpg

I got this off an issue after the death of the Destroyer. I want to say #304 or #305 but I'm not sure. I'd say look at the first 10 issues after the Destroyer/Fourth Host battle and you'd find it pretty quickly. That's not proof that's like me posting scans of bio that say Galactus is the strongest in the Universe.

Celestial were never the most powerful entities and there power has decreased you just think so because they owned your Asgard.

Also like I mentioned before Thor's hammer hurting Galactus shows he was weakend considering Thor and the rest of earth amping couldn't hurt a weakened Galactus recently.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's not proof that's like me posting scans of bio that say Galactus is the strongest in the Universe.

Celestial were never the most powerful entities and there power has decreased you just think so because they owned your Asgard.

Also like I mentioned before Thor's hammer hurting Galactus shows he was weakend considering Thor and the rest of earth amping couldn't hurt a weakened Galactus recently.

? It shows you the mentality of how writers viewed the Celestials at the time.

They were the top dogs at that time. The Asgardians suffered by being the first to face the Celestials after they were integrated into the mainstream MU. When something debuts, it is always more impressive than it becomes over time. I never understand why people used Thor #300 as some kind of evidence against Odin. Galactus would have had his ass beat down just as thoroughly if he had been there.

No, it really doesn't. A charged Mjolnir throw hurting him does not prove that Galactus was weakened at all. The energy Mjolnir packs plus the force of the blow has always been devastating and has had other impressive feats other than damaging the almighty Galactus. Shit, look at the time Masterson and Dargo attacked each other.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos2.jpg

Zarrako was going to use the energy produced to collapse an infinite number of time lines into one single time line.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/CollapseTimelines1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/CollapseTimelines2.jpg

Or the time Thor hurt Argus when he had the power of the Crucible of Life with a throw.

Thor being able to damage Galactus with a charged throw is not proof of him being weakened. At all.

When did this happen? How recently? A weakened Galactus. Thor has been able to affect a weakened Galactus in the past with regular attacks.

battleclub

Galactus
Spectre
SM1M
Odin
Juggernaut maybe
SBP maybe

Rage.Of.Olympus

Colossus-Big C
didnt zeus already tank thors godblast?
dc zeus fight people like spectre and the source hes definitely tanking this

kgkg
Thor being able to damage Galactus with a charged throw is not proof of him being weakened. At all.

When did this happen? How recently? A weakened Galactus. Thor has been able to affect a weakened Galactus in the past with regular attacks. Here Thor can't do nothing to a hungry near death Galactus. In fact Thor can't even damage one of his machines even with help. They also had prep lol.

So no Thor can't hurt even a Hungry Galactus.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1966/42824792.th.jpghttp://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1682/52712615.th.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1216/40850881.th.jpghttp://img697.imageshack.us/img697/3120/90875613.th.jpghttp://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8272/17156472.th.jpghttp://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8361/56532704.th.jpghttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8820/44998033.th.jpg

nicamarvin
Are people just purposely ignoring what the Godblast has done?

The Godblast can defeat Galactus,
Dude you are a FanBoy get a frigging life....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by 753

Juggernaut maybe
SBP maybe and you are retarded for sayin SBP is in the same durability of Juggernaut..... eek!

TheTyrant
red hulk
thanos
darksied
galactus
superboy prime
jugernaut
odin
zues dc
zues marvel
specter
apocalypse
void
squirrel girl
superman one million
captain america with his shield

Originally posted by nicamarvin

and you are retarded for sayin SBP is in the same durability of Juggernaut..... eek!

I guess that makes you retarded for not knowing how to read/pulling interpretations out of your ass

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
I guess that makes you retarded for not knowing how to read/pulling interpretations out of your ass ... confused

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
pulling interpretations out of your ass you said they both survive so they must be on the same league of durability?.... confused

you said they both survive so they must be on the same league of durability?.... confused

Not necessarily. If they both survive, Juggs could still be a lot more durable than SBP who might just have the minimal required durabilty to survive. The point is that it's hard to gauge just how damaging that godblast would be and SBP's showings vary a lot, so I'm not sure either of them could survive it.

JakeTheBank

and you are retarded for sayin SBP is in the same durability of Juggernaut..... eek!

Didn't you get temp banned for trolling members before?

nicamarvin
Didn't you get temp banned for trolling members before? ... sad

quanchi112
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.
Lol.
Lol.
Possible.

Forgot Spectre. How does it kill the Void? Seriously?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here Thor can't do nothing to a hungry near death Galactus. In fact Thor can't even damage one of his machines even with help. They also had prep lol.

So no Thor can't hurt even a Hungry Galactus.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1966/42824792.th.jpghttp://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1682/52712615.th.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1216/40850881.th.jpghttp://img697.imageshack.us/img697/3120/90875613.th.jpghttp://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8272/17156472.th.jpghttp://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8361/56532704.th.jpghttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8820/44998033.th.jpg

Galactus: The Devourer #3 right?

I find nothing wrong with those scans. I don't believe that Thor can penetrate a force field Galactus and his machines created in a single normal throw. At least Galactus learned his lesson from previous battles. When a weakened Galactus tries to fight a team with Thor on it without any defenses, this happens:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_Mjolnir144.jpg

The reasoning for them not being able to damage his ship until later on was that since it can withstand planetary destruction, the metal must be incredibly tough, so I'm fine with Thor not destroying his equipment in one generic blast.

Galactus sure was lucky it was his ship though....

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_Mjolnir135.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_Mjolnir134-1.jpg

Don't act as if their prep contributed somehow to Thor's attacks.

Galactus was lucky it was his ship? What would have happened if it wasn't?

Stunner2xx
they should just kill off thor.
the thor fanboyism is been off charts as of late

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
Galactus was lucky it was his ship? What would have happened if it wasn't?

He'd be knocked down on his ass.

All joking aside, I don't actually think Thor presents a viable threat to Galactus outside of something like the Godblast, but at the same time, I didn't photoshop those scans above. Depending on how weakened he is, Galactus can be affected by the conventional attacks of someone like Thor.

kgkg
Galactus: The Devourer #3 right?

I find nothing wrong with those scans. I don't believe that Thor can penetrate a force field Galactus and his machines created in a single normal throw. At least Galactus learned his lesson from previous battles. When a weakened Galactus tries to fight a team with Thor on it without any defenses, this happens:
He couldn't penetrate the Force Field but they all got through that and he still could hurt him while his comic energy were spilling out.

Read the scan the whole avenger get through the shield attack a dying Galactus and it does nothing.

Also you scan does not work when I click them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He couldn't penetrate the Force Field but they all got through that and he still could hurt him while his comic energy were spilling out.

Read the scan the whole avenger get through the shield attack a dying Galactus and it does nothing.

Also you scan does not work when I click them.

He couldn't penetrate the Force Field Galactus and his ship created in one simple hammer throw and nor would I expect him to.

Where do you see Thor attacking Galactus after they breach his shield exactly? I see Thor hovering in mid air spinning his hammer.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_Mjolnir134-1.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_Mjolnir135.jpg

kgkg
He couldn't penetrate the Force Field Galactus and his ship created in one simple hammer throw and nor would I expect him to.

Where do you see Thor attacking Galactus after they breach his shield exactly? I see Thor hovering in mid air spinning his hammer.
Are you serious read what Thing says this is not a animated movie the indication was that they are all attacking Galactus and having no effect.

You realize that if Thor could actually do something they wouldn't need Reed plan which still didn't work?

Blanket

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_Mjolnir134-1.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_Mjolnir135.jpg Wasn't that the same Galactus that Thing hurled by Mr Fantastic KO'ed?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you serious read what Thing says this is not a animated movie the indication was that they are all attacking Galactus and having no effect.

You realize that if Thor could actually do something they wouldn't need Reed plan which still didn't work?

Again, all I see is Iron Man attacking Galactus and Thor hovering while swinging his hammer. Next you'll be assuming Thor hit him with a Godblast because Thing screamed to hit him with everything they have. Thor wasn't even beside them when the energy backlash hit. Just because a hero is present, it doesn't mean that they have to do something. If it's one thing that the Sentry has shown us, it's that.

Kurt Busiek did that with Thor such as against Ultron I believe. He had him attack a villain, get thrown back, and spend the rest of the battle as a background piece.

Thor can do something to Galactus. Especially a weakened one. History has shown us exactly that. Have you not been reading my posts?

Blanket
Anyway... a weaker Galactus than what Kg showed earlier:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/GalactusTheDevourer6-19.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/GalactusTheDevourer6-21.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/GalactusTheDevourer6-24.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/GalactusTheDevourer6-26.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/GalactusTheDevourer6-27.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/GalactusTheDevourer6-29.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
^That's what he should have posted. I honestly thought I would have to bust out those scans myself just out of pity.

Was he really weaker than in Devourer #3? I thought he had feed by then. I can't double check as I'm on my laptop unfortunately.

Originally posted by Blanket
Wasn't that the same Galactus that Thing hurled by Mr Fantastic KO'ed?

Yup. After he gets knocked around by Thor etc., the Thing gets propelled and knocks him out. Fantastic Four #243.

Blanket
^That's what he should have posted. I honestly thought I would have to bust out those scans myself just out of pity.

Yup. After he gets knocked around by Thor etc., the Thing gets propelled and knocks him out. Fantastic Four #243. He only gets knocked around by Thor twice iirc. The lightning (lulz), and his head moving after Thor slams into him all unexpected like.

At your edit: He was getting weaker throughout the series. All he was doing was eating bio energy, which as iirc was said throughout the whole arc (and previous issues) that it did nothing to him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on. I'm going to double check.

kgkg
Again, all I see is Iron Man attacking Galactus and Thor hovering while swinging his hammer. Next you'll be assuming Thor hit him with a Godblast because Thing screamed to hit him with everything they have. Thor wasn't even beside them when the energy backlash hit. Just because a hero is present, it doesn't mean that they have to do something. If it's one thing that the Sentry has shown us, it's that. When Thor is there to stop Galactus we don't amuse he is standing there doing nothing why was he swing his hammer. He could even affect one of his figgen robots. It doesn't take a genius to know Thor couldn't do anything in that situation.

Seriously..

Blanket
Hold on. I'm going to double check. k. No faith in anyone.

Anyway, iirc, he was getting weaker throughout the fight, and he already started out weak. Which was mostly due to him expending energy at his already weakened state. Wrong fight. Then Strange does his spell, then Thingtastic finishes it. The whole fight was like 4 pages. Very weak Galactus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
k. No faith in anyone.

Anyway, iirc, he was getting weaker throughout the fight, and he already started out weak. Which was mostly due to him expending energy at his already weakened state. Then Strange does his spell, then Thingtastic finishes it.

After Thor knocks him around, Strange casts his spell and Thing knocks him down. However, it wasn't the force of Thing's blow that forced him into unconsciousness. The spell that Doctor Strange cast had a Penance Star like affect on Galactus, and Galactus' mind was closed completely to escape the madness. The Thing even comments about how great of a spell Strange casts.

He was hungry and weakened when they attacked yes. After he gets put down, he gets weaker and weaker as his body consumes his own personal energies to feed or something similar. He was near death at that point.

It seems different writers have different views about Galactus' power levels as they do about characters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When Thor is there to stop Galactus we don't amuse he is standing there doing nothing why was he swing his hammer. He could even affect one of his figgen robots. It doesn't take a genius to know Thor couldn't do anything in that situation.

Seriously..

Because his hovering? I'm pretty sure I've seen Thor hover in mid air by spinning his hammer at his side and not the standard over the head method. Why are you still so hung up about this? Powerful characters are used as nothing more than background pieces all the time.

If I was you, I'd hang on to Galactus: The Devourer #6 as a life line. It suppots whatever argument your trying to make a hell of a lot better than that little scene.

Frankly, I don't even know what point your trying to prove anymore. We seem to have moved away from the Godblast topic for some reason.

kgkg
Because his hovering? No because they were attacking Galactus. Anyway Blanket scans pretty much shows what I was trying to convey.

Thor couldn't do jack.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No because they were attacking Galactus. Anyway Blanket scans pretty much shows what I was trying to convey.

Thor couldn't do jack.

Fine, I don't care one way or another if you don't understand what I'm trying to convey.

What exactly were you trying to convey? That Thor can't take out Galactus with conventional attacks? I'm not going to argue that point. However, I am going to argue that Thor can take him out with a Godblast.

And there have been scenes that he has been able to do more than "jack".

Different writers, different opinions.

kgkg
And there have been scenes that he has been able to do more than "jack".

Different writers, different opinions. Yes but recent portrayal > early Galactus showing where Galactus was pushed back affected by other heroes as well.

and no God Blast will have no effect to a Normal Galactus.

Blanket
k. No faith in anyone.

Anyway, iirc, he was getting weaker throughout the fight, and he already started out weak. Which was mostly due to him expending energy at his already weakened state. Wrong fight. Then Strange does his spell, then Thingtastic finishes it. The whole fight was like 4 pages. Very weak Galactus. Ya, that was right. That's what I get for quickly DL'ing a spanish comic.

After Thor knocks him around, Strange casts his spell and Thing knocks him down. However, it wasn't the force of Thing's blow that forced him into unconsciousness. The spell that Doctor Strange cast had a Penance Star like affect on Galactus, and Galactus' mind was closed completely to escape the madness. The Thing even comments about how great of a spell Strange casts.

He was hungry and weakened when they attacked yes. After he gets put down, he gets weaker and weaker as his body consumes his own personal energies to feed or something similar. He was near death at that point.

It seems different writers have different views about Galactus' power levels as they do about characters. He was almost spent before the battle. He had to return Manhattan back after Terrax lifted it up. And he was surviving on his ship energies at that point.

Had Thing not attacked at that moment, Galactus wouldn't have went out at that specific point in time. Although, the whole reason anything worked was because he was already near death, so meh.

Either way, Thor has never fought an even average Galactus. Hell, even his first encounter with Galactus was overidden by other encounters of even the scans you just used. Where a hammer throw caused Galactus the most pain he's ever felt (lol).
And Galactus already survived a Godblast even at levels where a hammer throw could cause extreme pain... which was also a cheapshot.

Yes, different writers. However, recently, Galactus has steadily increased in power it seems.

Uh dunno how a Thor could take out an average Galactus, I really don't see it as applicable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes but recent portrayal > early Galactus showing where Galactus was pushed back affected by other heroes as well.

and no God Blast will have no effect to a Normal Galactus.

A different writer 10 years later who wrote a bigger gap between Galactus and the heroes doesn't suddenly erase what previous writers did. Galactus will have lower showings in the future as will all other characters, including Thor. It's simply the nature of comics. The sooner you come to realize the fact that not all people view Galactus as this constant untouchable cosmic entity, the sooner you and I can come to an agreement.

Except the only time a Godblast was used on such a Galactus, it did work.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The scans that Bran posted where Thor's attacks weren't doing anything to Galactus in Devourer #6? I'm pretty sure he was once again protected by a force field.

kgkg
A different writer 10 years later who wrote a bigger gap between Galactus and the heroes doesn't suddenly erase what previous writers did. Galactus will have lower showings in the future as will all other characters, including Thor. It's simply the nature of comics. The sooner you come to realize the fact that not all people view Galactus as this constant untouchable cosmic entity, the sooner you and I can come to an agreement.

Except the only time a Godblast was used on such a Galactus, it did work. I'm not saying we Ignore what was shown but using out of context dying Galactus to make you point that a God blast works at Galactus is laughing out loud at best I have already shown that a Godblast did absulote nothing just phazed a Celestial from the inside.

So now we can say people like Spider-man beat Thor? or punisher because he was K.O by a bullet. We don't just go by low end showing at at least Galactus is Hungry most of his appearances to explain these showings.

It's called looking at the average

anyway I'm done discussing Thor with you believe what you want.

Blanket
The scans that Bran posted where Thor's attacks weren't doing anything to Galactus in Devourer #6? I'm pretty sure he was once again protected by a force field. Oh?

Because I remember the only force field that he used there was the one destroyed on his ship... that he was too lazy too put back up because he needed to feed.

kgkg
The scans that Bran posted where Thor's attacks weren't doing anything to Galactus in Devourer #6? I'm pretty sure he was once again protected by a force field. No. http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9310/25870618.th.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was almost spent before the battle. He had to return Manhattan back after Terrax lifted it up. And he was surviving on his ship energies at that point.

Had Thing not attacked at that moment, Galactus wouldn't have went out at that specific point in time. Although, the whole reason anything worked was because he was already near death, so meh.

Either way, Thor has never fought an even average Galactus. Hell, even his first encounter with Galactus was overidden by other encounters of even the scans you just used. Where a hammer throw caused Galactus the most pain he's ever felt (lol).
And Galactus already survived a Godblast even at levels where a hammer throw could cause extreme pain... which was also a cheapshot.

Yes, different writers. However, recently, Galactus has steadily increased in power it seems.

Uh dunno how a Thor could take out an average Galactus, I really don't see it as applicable.

Right before he went into battle against Terrax, he had used the last of his ships stored energy to renew his strength. He even outright states that his strength is replenished and his limbs grow strong again. And after wards he defeats Terrax by returning the Power Cosmic that he gave him back into himself. He was weakened, but let's not pretend he was some frail old man.

Thing just had Galactus fall. His attack didn't do anything much besides topple him over. His mind was completely closed trying to escape the madness.

Galactus wasn't weakened in their first encounter. It's contradicted by a piece of text in an annual, written by a guy who I'm assuming didn't actually read their first encounter. According to it, Thor called on the Power of Odin to defeat Galactus (Lol.) Apparently, Galactus can also be destroyed by the Destroyer armor going by that annual as well. What other encounters? How did the scans I post override that first fight?

Like I told Kgkg, Galactus being hurt by a charged hammer throw is not evidence itself of Galactus being weakened looking at Mjolnir's higher end feats.

Godblast.

battleclub
so lets conclude that thing, thors godblast was tested twice against a hungry weak galactus it was able to hurt him once while he was hungry and weak and the second time it didnt hurt him and again he was hungry and weak so that means his godblast isnt that powerful as you try to portray it by saying it can hurt ordenery galactus which is just retarded

Rage.Of.Olympus
No. http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9310/25870618.th.jpg

A few pages later Galactus deploys his tendrils at the planet, sating his hunger, replinishing his energy one life at a time, and after they destroy said tendrils, Galactus absorbs the loose energy and comes out to face the heroes crackling with energy, pissed off and this happens...

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/th_Galactus.jpg

And throughout the fight, he was absorbing the life forces of the beings on the planet.

Galactus wasn't weakened at the time Thor engaged him nor undefended by a personal field as far as I can tell.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh?

Because I remember the only force field that he used there was the one destroyed on his ship... that he was too lazy too put back up because he needed to feed.

Like I told Kgkg, after he starts feeding and restoring his power, the heroes destroy his tendrils and he absorbs even more energy. He then comes out all pissed and shit, power restored, and he was protected by a personal field as Sue Storm shows.

nicamarvin
... You all Playas Now who is the only guy tanking this.... smokin' the only one that did it before without so much of a scratch.......will it hurt, Hell yeah, will it kill him No Way.... cool

Blanket
Right before he went into battle against Terrax, he had used the last of his ships stored energy to renew his strength. He even outright states that his strength is replenished and his limbs grow strong again. And after wards he defeats Terrax by returning the Power Cosmic that he gave him back into himself. He was weakened, but let's not pretend he was some frail old man.

Thing just had Galactus fall. His attack didn't do anything much besides topple him over. His mind was completely closed trying to escape the madness.

Galactus wasn't weakened in their first encounter. It's contradicted by a piece of text in an annual, written by a guy who I'm assuming didn't actually read their first encounter. According to it, Thor called on the Power of Odin to defeat Galactus (Lol.) Apparently, Galactus can also be destroyed by the Destroyer armor going by that annual as well. What other encounters? How did the scans I post override that first fight?

Like I told Kgkg, Galactus being hurt by a charged hammer throw is not evidence itself of Galactus being weakened looking at Mjolnir's higher end feats.

Godblast. And he was weakened after that encounter. As well as Terrax's power cosmic doing virtually nothing for him, as it's a tiny fraction of his power.
He was pretty frail when he starts shrinking and weakened from fighting off Thor/Iron Man. no expression
Hell, it said in the very next comic he was 'still' left near starvation after the Terrax encounter.

K. Thing made him fall. Completely goes against what I said, amirite?

But he was. It was retconned. Making fun of 'stupid' writing isn't going to ignore the retcon.
I don't see how 'The Power of Odin' disregards anything. It's just a funny way to put it.
Destroyed by the Destroyer armor? Scans? Either way, a statement about power, and outright saying what levels a being was at are vastly different. Also Destroyer being a herald... you know.
The scans you showed had Thor ramming really ****ing hard into Galactus face without causing 'the most pain he's ever felt', or any visible pain. He took the cheap lightning by asking "WHO". Etc.

K. Ignoring what Galactus has taken, I guess it's not indictive of him being weakened...

Which won't be against a weak Galactus this time. A Thor example for you:
Would you say an Odin who needs Odinsleep is relevant to a full power Odin? Better yet, would you say Thor has the Odinforce after he revived all the Asgardians across the World?

shifty

Blanket
Like I told Kgkg, after he starts feeding and restoring his power, the heroes destroy his tendrils and he absorbs even more energy. He then comes out all pissed and shit, power restored, and he was protected by a personal field as Sue Storm shows. He's eating the life force of people... which is exactly the same energy on a smaller scale that made him so weak in the first place.

The energy doesn't do much, if anything to Galactus' power levels.

And yes, Galactus was still weakened. Even if the energy did anything, it wouldn't have put him anywhere near the levels eating a planet would have done.

kgkg
A few pages later Galactus deploys his tendrils at the planet, sating his hunger, replinishing his energy one life at a time, and after they destroy said tendrils, Galactus absorbs the loose energy and comes out to face the heroes crackling with energy, pissed off and this happens...

And throughout the fight, he was absorbing the life forces of the beings on the planet.

Galactus wasn't weakened at the time Thor engaged him nor undefended by a personal field as far as I can tell. He began feeding. You scan shows that they used another method to get through the shield Wanda.

Again you see the heroes attacking Galactus head on there is no Force Field and lol Galactus was still weakened he merely started to absorbing to sustain his life.

Blanket
Anyway, I can't DL rars, and I'm going to do something not computery, so I guarantee I won't respond.

With that said, Galactus laughs off the Godblast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And he was weakened after that encounter. As well as Terrax's power cosmic doing virtually nothing for him, as it's a tiny fraction of his power.
He was pretty frail when he starts shrinking and weakened from fighting off Thor/Iron Man. no expression
Hell, it said in the very next comic he was 'still' left near starvation after the Terrax encounter.

I don't see why he would be personally, as Terrax's attacks had absolutely no effect on him but whatever. It was probably due to plot needing him to be weakened and not replenished more than likely.

When did this happen? He started shrinking after he was put down and his body starting feeding on his own personal energy.

The recap in the next issue right? I just read it and it made no sense. It said he was low on energy before he even got to defeating Terrax yet in the actual comic it states he replenished himself. He even surprises Terrax by the amount of power he still possessed. It was probably just incorrect about that part though. It was made by Reed Richards and he wasn't present in Galactus' ship when he renewed himself and was going off by the info Terrax gave him, which was that Galactus was very, very weakened. Anyways, like I said: He was weakened, but he wasn't some frail old man in Fantastic Four #243. I guess he was apparently near starvation based on that scene. I wonder how weak that would have made him. He hid it well.

K. Thing made him fall. Completely goes against what I said, amirite?

Just wanted to make sure you weren't pretending that the Thing did anything besides tip him over.

But he was. It was retconned. Making fun of 'stupid' writing isn't going to ignore the retcon.
I don't see how 'The Power of Odin' disregards anything. It's just a funny way to put it.
Destroyed by the Destroyer armor? Scans? Either way, a statement about power, and outright saying what levels a being was at are vastly different. Also Destroyer being a herald... you know.
The scans you showed had Thor ramming really ****ing hard into Galactus face without causing 'the most pain he's ever felt', or any visible pain. He took the cheap lightning by asking "WHO". Etc.

Stop being dense, you aren't Starscream. Galacuts wasn't weakened and anybody who reads those two issues would realize it as well.

No it isn't. It's a stupid way to put it. Describing the Godblast, an attack that draws on Thor's own personal Godly Energies as calling on the power of Odin doesn't even make sense. It seemed to me that he was trying to claim he called on Odin's own power to defeat Galactus.

Thor said Galactus employed a being powerful enough to destroy him. Said being is the Destroyer. Which is just stupid anyway you look at it. The disintegration beam is powerful, but not that powerful. At least in my opinion.

It didn't show Thor ramming into his head. It showed Thor jumping out of the ship hammer raised as if to strike. I'm assuming he struck him. It also never showed Galactus' reaction to the attack. We saw it knock him back, the scene switched to Daredevil and Parker, and then it switched back to Galactus doing a double handed blast at Thor. Unless you have some special edition that I don't, we never see Galactus' reaction, so we don't know whether or not he was in any kind of pain.

And it should be noted that at that time Thor considered Galactus an ally however he would destroy Galactus if it was necessary to save the world.

K. Ignoring what Galactus has taken, I guess it's not indictive of him being weakened...

Ignoring what exactly? Just looking at what Masterson and Dargo did by striking their two hammers, a charged hammer shot from a Thor who thinks Galactus is a menace to the entire Universe hurting Galactus is fine.

Which won't be against a weak Galactus this time. A Thor example for you:
Would you say an Odin who needs Odinsleep is relevant to a full power Odin? Better yet, would you say Thor has the Odinforce after he revived all the Asgardians across the World?

shifty

Galactus was not weakened when that story took place.

No. Most of his strength seemed to be drained by the task.

Warlord
superman survives. nothing gets pass the s-shield

Rage.Of.Olympus
He began feeding. You scan shows that they used another method to get through the shield Wanda.

Again you see the heroes attacking Galactus head on there is no Force Field and lol Galactus was still weakened he merely started to absorbing to sustain his life.

erm

They never showed Wanda ever breaching his personal field. She never seemed to get the chance. Hence his personal field was still working when Thor attacked him.

Yes there was. Show me where it says the personal field that was protecting him was taken down before Thor attacks him.

Lol what? Galactus started renewing his energy and sating his hunger. After the tendrils were destroyed and Galactus absorbed all the loose energy, he came out of his ship literally crackling with power. He was unleashing waves of energy in different directions. It sure seemed as if Galactus had power to spare.

Where does it state he was weakened after all of that was said and done?

kgkg
erm

They never showed Wanda ever breaching his personal field. She never seemed to get the chance. Hence his personal field was still working when Thor attacked him.

Yes there was. Show me where it says the personal field that was protecting him was taken down before Thor attacks him.

lol say what? They were attacking his body.

When Sue did the same thing look all the heroes got inside the Force-Field when the heores attacked.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4799/14191442.th.jpg

"We're In" meaning they have entered the field and are now attacking Galactus.

So personal fields as his body armor well that part of his armor.

So I stand corrected that the Glactus was not protected by a Force field.

It doesn't have to be stated all the time.... even after he absorbs many life forms it was stated that he is getting stronger. Considering he was near death absorbing few life forms doesn't make him at normal levels.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol say what? They were attacking his body.

When Sue did the same thing look all the heroes got inside the Force-Field when the heores attacked.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4799/14191442.th.jpg

"We're In" meaning they have entered the field and are now attacking Galactus.

So personal fields as his body armor well that part of his armor.

So I stand corrected that the Glactus was not protected by a Force field.

How can they be attacking his body when he is surrounded by a personal field that Sue failed to breach and we never saw taken down after wards?

What the **** are you talking about? When did Sue do the same thing? When did the heroes breach his personal force field?

I don't even know what the **** you're talking about anymore. I'm tired of decoding your gibberish sentences as well.

The scan you posted is from #3, and we never see Thor attack Galactus after Vision momentarily breached Galactus' personal field in that issue.

Okay. I never denied that. However using #6 as some sort of durability feat for Galactus is wrong. He was being protected by a force field.

You mean you stand corrected and Galactus was protected by a personal force field in #6 when the heroes were attacking him.

It doesn't have to be stated all the time.... even after he absorbs many life forms it was stated that he is getting stronger. Considering he was near death absorbing few life forms doesn't make him at normal levels.

Lol. Whenever Galactus is weakened or hungry or starved, it's always stated one way or another as far as I can tell. If it's not, then how can we know his weakened?

Absorbing a few life forms? We don't know how much life force Galactus absorbed except that it had him crackling with power, unleashing energy in waves. He clearly had power to spare. If Galactus was weakened, he wouldn't so blatantly waste his energy.

zeel

Rage.Of.Olympus
No one's talking about a fight. I'd give Kal Kent the win over Thor in an actual fight.

This him trying to tank a Godblast of ridiculous power.

kgkg
How can they be attacking his body when he is surrounded by a personal field that Sue failed to breach and we never saw taken down after wards?

What the **** are you talking about? When did Sue do the same thing? When did the heroes breach his personal force field?

I don't even know what the **** you're talking about anymore. I'm tired of decoding your gibberish sentences as well.

The scan you posted is from #3, and we never see Thor attack Galactus after Vision momentarily breached Galactus' personal field in that issue.

Okay. I never denied that. However using #6 as some sort of durability feat for Galactus is wrong. He was being protected by a force field.

You mean you stand corrected and Galactus was protected by a personal force field in #6 when the heroes were attacking him.

I give up

Sue states in Issue #6: "Use it to disrupt Galactus's personal field.... Like I did BEFORE!" - Meaning she was successful

again this is shown on panel.

Issue #3 : Torches says "We're in" right after sue does her thing. Again implying that they got though.
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1682/52712615.th.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1216/40850881.th.jpg

They are frigging attacking Galactus's body it's not that hard to understand really that there was no force field or it was no longer active.

This is my last post on this matter I'm tired of trying to convince you. Believe what you want.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I give up

Sue states in Issue #6: "Use it to disrupt Galactus's personal field.... Like I did BEFORE!" - Meaning she was successful

again this is shown on panel.

Issue #3 : Torches says "We're in" right after sue does her thing. Again implying that they got though.
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1682/52712615.th.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1216/40850881.th.jpg

They are frigging attacking Galactus's body it's not that hard to understand really that there was no force field or it was no longer active.

This is my last post on this matter I'm tired of trying to convince you. Believe what you want.

no expression

I think we're misunderstanding each other. We have to be. You can't be that stupid. I refuse to believe it.

I'm not arguing that his force field was not active in #3. I'm arguing that his force field was active in #6 when Thor and the others attack. I don't give a shit about whether or not it's active when the Human Torch and the others attack him. I'm discussing primarily Thor and Galactus with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.