mace vs luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gollumizer
Ok answer the question that is on everyones mind, CWC mace vs FOTJ vappaad and shatter point are available

truejedi
that's not really on anyone's minds, maybe yours.

Nephthys
You fail TJ. I can barely sleep for thinking it so.

truejedi
oh DE, you make me laugh. I wish you were a girl. a hot girl. Girls are rare indeed that can make me laugh.

Nephthys
You know, we could always pretend I'm a girl....

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs48/300W/f/2009/202/d/8/A_sad_panDUH_rape_face_plz_by_OrangeLightning123.jpg

gollumizer
ok creepy

Darth_Glentract
Not really, I'm down for that kind of stuff :P

Luke wins. I really don't get whats up with the CWC Mace crap.

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Not really, I'm down for that kind of stuff :P

Luke wins. I really don't get whats up with the CWC Mace crap. He destroys, everything.

Hewhoknowsall
I already made this thread quite a while ago. Most people said Luke, although CWC Mace destroyed an army of droids with his fists, which is pretty impressive; in fact, it's one of the most impressive feats in the SW mythos.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I already made this thread quite a while ago. Most people said Luke, although CWC Mace destroyed an army of droids with his fists, which is pretty impressive; in fact, it's one of the most impressive feats in the SW mythos. So apparently, draining a planet of life, picking up giant ships from a gravity well, creating a storm that disintegrates feats, manipulating dovin basals, resisting the galaxy's super black hole, force pushing an army of battle droids in to destruction, going back in time---were all small beans in comparison.

Nephthys
He said 'one of' jackass.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
He said 'one of' jackass. NEVER speak my true name!

Nephthys
'Said?'

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So apparently, draining a planet of life, picking up giant ships from a gravity well, creating a storm that disintegrates feats, manipulating dovin basals, resisting the galaxy's super black hole, force pushing an army of battle droids in to destruction, going back in time---were all small beans in comparison.

Originally posted by Nephthys
He said 'one of' jackass.

Hewhoknowsall
Draining a planet of life: not determined how much prep time Nihilus needed, nor how powerful the inhabitants of the planet (although there were quite a bit of jedi) were.
Picking ships from a gravity well: How big were the ships and how powerful was the gravity well? To be honest, that IS indeed a very impressive feat, and puts Nihilus in the top tiers when it comes to TK.
Force Storm: True, one of the most impressive feats in SW.
Dovin Bassils: This feat is one of Luke's most talked about feats because it's not clear as to how impressive it really is.
Resisting supermassive black hole: Likely the most impressive feat in the SW mythos, unless if it's hyperbole, in which case it's still very, very impressive.
Tking droid army: When?
Going back in time: You mean flow walking? It isn't really going back in time, and Ben Skywalker, who is still only 16, learned that in a relatively short time, so it isn't really all that high level compared to some other powers.

truejedi
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Draining a planet of life: not determined how much prep time Nihilus needed, nor how powerful the inhabitants of the planet (although there were quite a bit of jedi) were.
Picking ships from a gravity well: How big were the ships and how powerful was the gravity well? To be honest, that IS indeed a very impressive feat, and puts Nihilus in the top tiers when it comes to TK.
Force Storm: True, one of the most impressive feats in SW.
Dovin Bassils: This feat is one of Luke's most talked about feats because it's not clear as to how impressive it really is.
Resisting supermassive black hole: Likely the most impressive feat in the SW mythos, unless if it's hyperbole, in which case it's still very, very impressive.
Tking droid army: When?
Going back in time: You mean flow walking? It isn't really going back in time, and Ben Skywalker, who is still only 16, learned that in a relatively short time, so it isn't really all that high level compared to some other powers.

These thing are all more impressive. It is Mace's impossible and I mean IMPOSSIBLE speed that makes him an unber combatant. He can dodge laser blasts, not through precog, because he was moving AFTER they were fired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.