Cyclops vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2h only (no optic blast for Scott). Who wins?

batdude123
facepalm

nicamarvin

Q99
... Lady Deathstrike.

StiltmanFTW
I like this thread big grin Even Raoul wouldn't recognize Cyke's body after Yuriko's done with him biscuits

JakeTheBank
lol?

Wild Shadow
h2h with her cybernetic body? either way she wins...

wtf?

KingD19
Really? The cyborg chick with a healing factor, adamantium fingers, and extensive martial arts training/programming....against the guy who knows Judo?

RomulusX
Originally posted by Magneto1982
H2h only (no optic blast for Scott). Who wins? [/QUOT

Let's see. Take away Cyclop's main use of offense and put him in one- on-one comabt with an adamantium-laced c#@% with claws..... This is a tough one.

the ninjak
You're funny Magneto1982. Keep up the good work.

Q99
I mean, even Cyclops vs a fleshy healing factor person would be one thing. It's possible to do damage there, even if it'll heal (most of the HF/claws crowd happens to be too skilled for him, but still).

This person is in large part metal and the metal also heals. That's, like, double screwed.

Wild Shadow
he breaks his fist and feet kicking her and realizes how worthless he really is and is better off coaching and training the new generation in tactics rather then actual straight out combat

-Pr-
Originally posted by Magneto1982
H2h only (no optic blast for Scott). Who wins?

pr1983

Wild Shadow
well cyclops beat wolverine in h2h once sooooo... he can beat Lady D its just logical

Bentley
Originally posted by -Pr-
pr1983

srankmissingnin
Well... I knew this was going to be a one sided rage stomp when I say the title, but I wasn't expect this. laughing

steverules_2
This thread is retarded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.