Rogue vs. Hawkgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
Who wins?

Q99
Current Rogue will lose due to not really having a good way to touch her, but if she has any powers first, that's probably flipped.

Konton
You know, I'm not big on the Hawkfamily stuff. BUT I do love the brutality of the mace.

Hawkgirl smashes her face in.

Q99
Comics Hawkgirl should get a mace ala her cartoon version.

chomperx9
is hawkgirls strength level around rogues ?

Q99
Originally posted by chomperx9
is hawkgirls strength level around rogues ?

Rogue, right now, has human-level strength, and Hawkgirl I think has a bit more due to the Nth metal.

Konton
Hawkgirl effortlessly ripped off the roof of a car with a gentle swing from her mace in Birds of Prey.

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
Current Rogue will lose due to not really having a good way to touch her, but if she has any powers first, that's probably flipped. These two touching each other in any way would be the good way.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SamZED
These two touching each other in any way would be the good way. Not happening, knowing this is KMC standard battle. They know each other set power, Hawkgirl playing smart with distance and quick bash of the mace for the win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.