ginji amano joins the strawhats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amano uchiha
ginji joins Luffy's crew at the same time as Zoro. He fights along side them (and the rest of the crew when they finally join) against the enemy's the straw hats face along their journey to where the current chapters are now.

so basically its the same one piece story with ginji thrown in at the beginning.

1) how much does he help them along their journey?

2) how far does he get in the story?

3) and does he lower the amount of time it takes for the straw hats to get where they are now?

Note: ginji doesnt have his reality warping abilities or soul stealing..just all his lightning feats..and can only go raitei if he's on the verge of dying or critical condition...his speed is equalized to one pieces

draxx_tOfU
as far as personality goes, regular and chibi Ginji would fit nicely comedy-wise, and it would be interesting how the crew deals with Raite...

he'll be of immense help and should be one of the top heavy hitters in one piece...

danteiscool
I may not read the mangas, but I'm aware of their abilities. Ginji is a tremendous asset to their crew and I'm pretty sure that with him on their side, they could shave off quite a lot of the time they originally took to get where the O.P. manga is now.

Q99
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
as far as personality goes, regular and chibi Ginji would fit nicely comedy-wise, and it would be interesting how the crew deals with Raite...

he'll be of immense help and should be one of the top heavy hitters in one piece...

He doesn't have the strength or durability of the higher-tier ones like Shichibukai. He's useful, but in this form is not one of the heavy hitters in OP by any stretch, a lot of tougher foes could take his lightning in normal mode and keep coming solidly, strength and toughness is higher (high-end OP people can do stuff like this).

Though, one big bad he'll be really helpful with is Enel. Luffy may have been immune to Enel, but Ginji will be *supercharged*.

dw6xl
i made it ginji because his personality fits so perfectly with them... but he can still go raitei under the conditions listed above... and we all know the lightnin lord threatens the whole one piece

Quincy
Ban Mido ftw

amano uchiha
Originally posted by Quincy
Ban Mido ftw

ban would be overkill lol

Q99
Ban's not impressive either until he gets reality warping powers later on.

The snakebite doesn't come close to touching this or this (that's almost cutting a metal ship in half with *air pressure*).

I think most of you don't realize just how physically powerful these people are. Get Backers characters for the most part would be significantly hurt by being run over by a semi truck at high speed (again, barring the late arc), a whole lot of OP characters would shrug it off.

Originally posted by dw6xl
i made it ginji because his personality fits so perfectly with them... but he can still go raitei under the conditions listed above... and we all know the lightnin lord threatens the whole one piece

No, he's still got less output than Enel, and he's still physical.

Someone with good haki could beat him, as could any of the Admirals.

amano uchiha
Originally posted by Q99
Ban's not impressive either until he gets reality warping powers later on.

The snakebite doesn't come close to touching this or this (that's almost cutting a metal ship in half with *air pressure*).

I think most of you don't realize just how physically powerful these people are. Get Backers characters for the most part would be significantly hurt by being run over by a semi truck at high speed (again, barring the late arc), a whole lot of OP characters would shrug it off.

No, he's still got less output than Enel, and he's still physical.

Someone with good haki could beat him, as could any of the Admirals.

he has less output?? enel has more destructive capabilities than him but he attacks on a molecular level, completly dicentergrating his foes...and in his raitei form he's far more versatile with his lightning abilities than enel being able to emit microwave-radiation and attack with superheated plasma or create clones from it. Opponents near him experience having their blood boiled due to the radiation he emits, which Raitei can also use to x-ray people. Raitei basically manipulates electromagnetic radiation and much of the electromagnetic spectrum to his own accord. As seeing that an electromagnetic field is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. Radio waves, microwaves, a combination of an electric field and a magnetic field, thus giving Raitei a vast amount of overwhelming power. When Raitei appears, all electricity and all light particles within the area will be drawn to him thus granting him limitless power. Whenever Raitei appears, he is surrounded by a vast amount of plasma orbs and a great electromagnetic field.
grab intangible things, within a certain range temporarly blind ppl

he'd absorb enel and destroy him and maybe kizaru as well

Q99
Originally posted by amano uchiha
he has less output?? enel has more destructive capabilities than him but he attacks on a molecular level, completly dicentergrating his foes...

... it's electricity. It's the same on the molecular level, and Enel's total power is far greater. There's often nothing left of what he hits too, unless it's seriously tough.

Not everything Raitei hits gets destroyed either, it depends on the target in question.

This is true, but it's still got less destructive power than strong OP foes.

I'd think Enel probably has enough control over his own form to keep from being completely absorbed, but the power absorption thing is the main reason why I think Ginju'd be so useful. All those attacks that'd go to other people and take them out feed him instead.

amano uchiha
can i see a scan or enel dicentergrating someone into nothingness? raitei dicentergrated natsuhiko with one blast and dicentergrated the wall as well

Q99
Originally posted by amano uchiha
can i see a scan or enel dicentergrating someone into nothingness? raitei dicentergrated natsuhiko with one blast and dicentergrated the wall as well

The mass destruction he does, destroying entire islands by far exceeds the power needed to disintegrate one person and a wall. It shows more concentration on his part, but it's less actual energy by a significant amount.

Still, if you look at blasts like this, not only is the amount of destruction far, far more than anything he's ever done, but there's nothing left but a black hole where the ground used to be where it hit.

dw6xl
hmm..thats pretty impresive....but who did it take out? nobody....its like enel is a flamethrower and raitei is a blow torch....the flamethrower is gonna burn more things up in a wider area but still wouldnt burn you through a metal door whereas the blowtorch wouldnt burn a wide area like the flamethrower but would burn through a metal door due to being more concentrated to a single spot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.