Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
okay peoplely people.... im in sort of a conundrum at the moment
in about a month or two, were going on vacation back to Florida for the sixth year in a row
im really sick of Florida, but its a good time to spend with the family and get sick of them for the next few weeks and whatnot wink
but since im the oldest child belch], my parents have offered to let me stay home in order to watch over Duchess, our dog, in order to avoid a repeat of last year's fiasco with the dogs where my stupid ass cousin, her dumbass fiance, and my ******* uncle's then ***** of a girlfriend let them escape
but my dad said that he would rather me go with them cause its the only vacation time my dad gets and no doubt hes gonna be working overtime for the next few weeks to get enough reserve money to pay for the trip
it's just that im really tired of riding in the back of the truck beside my brother with only my portable DVD player, possibly some books and my MP3 player to keep me sane
i know for a fact that if i take my laptop that i wont be able to get wifi on it at the hotel cause the ****in place we stay at doesnt get wifi, but my parents have offered to get me a wifi card thingy for it

all in all, i have no ****in idea what i should do, on one hand, i enjoy spending time with my parents, my dad more than my mom cause hes less drama ridden, but on the other hand, i wouldnt mind staying home alone to keep an eye on the dog cause to tell you the truth, i wouldnt trust any of my family members nextdoor to us as far as i could throw them
any thoughts? sad

for now im gonna go listen to Should I Stay or Should I Go? cause it's stuck in my head now slide

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
in about a month or two, were going on vacation back to Florida for the sixth year in a row
im really sick of Florida, but its a good time to spend with the family and get sick of them for the next few weeks and whatnot wink
but since im the oldest child belch], my parents have offered to let me stay home in order to watch over Duchess, our dog, in order to avoid a repeat of last year's fiasco with the dogs where my stupid ass cousin, her dumbass fiance, and my ******* uncle's then ***** of a girlfriend let them escape
but my dad said that he would rather me go with them cause its the only vacation time my dad gets and no doubt hes gonna be working overtime for the next few weeks to get enough reserve money to pay for the trip
it's just that im really tired of riding in the back of the truck beside my brother with only my portable DVD player, possibly some books and my MP3 player to keep me sane
i know for a fact that if i take my laptop that i wont be able to get wifi on it at the hotel cause the ****in place we stay at doesnt get wifi, but my parents have offered to get me a wifi card thingy for it

all in all, i have no ****in idea what i should do, on one hand, i enjoy spending time with my parents, my dad more than my mom cause hes less drama ridden, but on the other hand, i wouldnt mind staying home alone to keep an eye on the dog cause to tell you the truth, i wouldnt trust any of my family members nextdoor to us as far as i could throw them
any thoughts? sad

for now im gonna go listen to Should I Stay or Should I Go? cause it's stuck in my head now slide no way :O this is totally relevant to me like cause im looking after my sisters cat you know

or did you just make this up to make a thread to replace the general discussion thread

you should stay! <3 you can post with me all week or however long

your family sucks except for you and your sister

yay for clash aw00t

steverules_2

Scythe
Mikey's music?

Bardock42
Lol, your dog is called Duchess...

"it's just that im really tired of riding in the back of the truck beside my brother with only my portable DVD player, possibly some books and my MP3 player to keep me sane"

Only movies, books and music? Are you sure that's even legal, sound like torture.

That ACDC Chick

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Bardock42
Lol, your dog is called Duchess...

"it's just that im really tired of riding in the back of the truck beside my brother with only my portable DVD player, possibly some books and my MP3 player to keep me sane"

Only movies, books and music? Are you sure that's even legal, sound like torture.
its a very common name for pets in our family ermmnone
her brother was Duke

a couple of years ago that was enough to keep my head on straight, but SIX ****ING YEARS IN A ROW of going to Flordia has changed that cause two of them things have short life spans and the third is kind tough to do when youre squished between a door and your little brother while your dad is driving

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by steverules_2
This is the reason you should go

How come you don't like Mikeys music stick out tongue dur Originally posted by Scythe
Mikey's music?

Scythe
?

That ACDC Chick
?

steverules_2
I misread and saw music and brother and thought you disliked his music and plus you look and Mikey kinda look a like so I'm calling your brother mikey since i dont know his name

That ACDC Chick
my brother's name is Seth, and i think Mikey looks more like Jake from Two and a Half Men to tell the truth hmm

Rogue Jedi
I say go to Florida, family time is to be cherished.

steverules_2
my brother's name is Seth, and i think Mikey looks more like Jake from Two and a Half Men to tell the truth hmm

Really?

That ACDC Chick
Really?
really really

Sancty
Stay. You seem sure you won't enjoy it and the dog will be safe

steverules_2
really really

I don't see it

That ACDC Chick
I don't see it
in this one he does mhmm
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1426483759#!/photo.php?pid=30713500&id=1426483759

steverules_2
I guess he kinda does

That ACDC Chick
so does this finally end the whole "mikey is ACDC Chick" thing?
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
pretty please with sugar on top? sad

steverules_2
Do you think he doesn't look like a male version of you? Or doesn't even slightly look like you? sly

That ACDC Chick
he doesnt look like me whatsoever so just drop it while im still asking nicely
ive already got welshie harshing my mellow by not properly answering questions and constantly asking to cyber

steverules_2
*sigh* Ok fine, since I'm a nice person erm Just cyber with him and get it over with

That ACDC Chick
why would i? erm

steverules_2
Unless you're getting the real thing at the moment, plus its not like you actually have to take it seriously, you could always fake for the sheer amusement

That ACDC Chick
no just plain no on all levels and beyond no expression

~Wålshy~
no just plain no on all levels and beyond no expression you should just try it you know think of it as a service you know just two people helping each other out just imagine im not walsy you know we could role play ill be 'sidney'!

steverules_2
Oh dear lord

That ACDC Chick
you see why it will never be "funny" to me? no expression

steverules_2
yes

That ACDC Chick
good glad thats settled smile

~Wålshy~
im not trying to be funny you know awebrow im just trying to get off

steverules_2
good glad thats settled smile

Was it ever really un-settled?

That ACDC Chick
Was it ever really un-settled?
meh, i was just trying to quote L4D2 srug

steverules_2
Never seen/heard of it

That ACDC Chick
Left 4 Dead 2? awebrow

steverules_2
Never played it Kyrie Humphreys smile

That ACDC Chick
well you should..... Steven bermm

steverules_2
Hey my names easy to figure out yours? Well its not That AC/DC chick isn't exactly an anagram of your name, and its with a ph...stephen roll eyes (sarcastic)

That ACDC Chick
i cant help it my parents decided to name me after a song from the 80's that happens to have been ancient Greek/Latin stick out tongue
yeah, i realise that roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
As you should young lady sneer

That ACDC Chick
awehuhsp

steverules_2
Kyra certainly is a...unique name

That ACDC Chick
i like that name mhmm
but i think id want my first daughter to be named "Kiriel" mmm

steverules_2
How do you think I found out your name? I'm quite interested to know

That ACDC Chick
facebook? confused
im one of Mikey's friends
and RJ's
and Ken's

steverules_2
Guess it was an easy guess

That ACDC Chick
whatevs
doesnt really matter awesrug
because nothing really matters slide

That ACDC Chick
also, im not as dumbz as i lookz dur

steverules_2
I disagree with that

That ACDC Chick
youre saying im dumb? sadangel

steverules_2
I'm messing with ya

That ACDC Chick
really really? cryohhappy

steverules_2
Yes

That ACDC Chick
yayz cryohhappy

steverules_2
Yeah we're all super happy

That ACDC Chick
not really, im mellow but still confuzzled twice over mhmm

steverules_2
Why so confuzzled?

That ACDC Chick
cause of the whole GDT closing and the topic of this thread

steverules_2
I reckon it was closed due to walshy and all the posts he made, it was basically him talking to himself

~Wålshy~
I reckon it was closed due to walshy and all the posts he made, it was basically him talking to himself you prick i wasn't like the only one there you know and what about the mil thread back in the day mg would just post audfodhs and quickquote a bunch of stuff but only NOW they're telling us we can't post more than once or something? i know and agree that OTF isn't above like the rules of kmc but the double posting thing you know its like just another way to stay active and keep the thread active or whatever you know otherwise there would just be a bunch of bored bros sitting in front of the computer you know just waiting for the next post
i don't get how it would be my fault and i don't see why its been closed you know just stupid

~Wålshy~
XNKbHJ3PTu4

mmm

That ACDC Chick
tongue_ss

~Wålshy~
maybe you were conceived to that song

That ACDC Chick
no i cant remember what song they said that went down to mhmm

~Wålshy~
they told you?

That ACDC Chick
yes scared

mikeydude
This is the reason you should go

How come you don't like Mikeys music stick out tongue dur
**** YOU!
JESUS.....

I also get Jack Black alot, my Friends all agree that i act like him, but i dont really know how he acts i have only seen a few of his movies. and i personally think hes prolly a realy chill guy he just had to act like a retard.

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
**** YOU!

NO!

mikeydude
I think Ken should be a mod.

steverules_2
He was already a mod, pretty sure I know why he's not a mod anymore but I can't remember

LanceWindu
Originally posted by mikeydude
I think Ken should be a mod.

Been there, done that. Didn't like it all that much.

I modded the Star Wars Episode 3 forum (which is now merged with the other prequel forums) back when KMC was really busy.

steverules_2
I joined 2005, was it as busy or mellowed down?

That ACDC Chick
bump!
well, weve decided that Florida is out of the question because of the oil spill, apparently its going right down along the coastline where we stay
so a high possibility on the list is New Jersey, weve gone there before

Amazing Vrayo!!

any thoughts? sad

for now im gonna go listen to Should I Stay or Should I Go? cause it's stuck in my head now slide STAY! PARTAY!

Bardock42
bump!
well, weve decided that Florida is out of the question because of the oil spill, apparently its going right down along the coastline where we stay
so a high possibility on the list is New Jersey, weve gone there before

Where do you live again?

That ACDC Chick
Pennsylvania

Bardock42
And what are the pros and cons of going to NJ iyo?

Though you said the drive was the biggest deal for you, I'd assume it is much shorter to NJ, no?

That ACDC Chick
yeah, thats why now, im leaning more towards going on the trip
before, the main issue with going was that wed been going there for the past 6 or 7 years, but i havent been to Jersey since i was a baby
now the only issue left is worrying about the dog

NJ is all the way across the state for us cause we live in southwestern PA
i think the main pro for it is that i havent been there since i was really young so i dont remember anything about it which also makes it a new place for us as well

RJ JR
bewbz

That ACDC Chick
awebrow

RJ JR
bewbz

That ACDC Chick
bye bye wavehandsmile

RJ JR
bewbz.

That ACDC Chick
****ing die already

RJ JR
NEVAAAHHHHHH

bewbz.

and im not walshy.

That ACDC Chick
that totally gave you away welshfag haermm

RJ JR
lol bewbz.

That ACDC Chick
nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
hey hey hey
goodbye

RJ JR
not Yet. I am immortal, I will just come back.

That ACDC Chick
nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
hey hey hey
goodbye

RJ JR
lulbewbz.

That ACDC Chick
you know its only funny when me or the realy RJ do it, welshie awehawe

I'llneverdie
bewbz

That ACDC Chick
good luck trying, itll never work

I'llneverdie
THE MODS HERE ARE TROLLS WHO ARE ON A CONSTANT POWER TRIP THAT WILL NEVER END. RISE AGAINST THE MACHINE. 666666

That ACDC Chick
awesleep

I'llneverdie
THE MODS HERE ARE TROLLS WHO ARE ON A CONSTANT POWER TRIP THAT WILL NEVER END. RISE AGAINST THE MACHINE. 666666666

That ACDC Chick
trying to find a good hotel in a different city from the one youve been staying in for the past 6 years is not an easy task
but ive found a candidate thats near identical to the one we stayed at in Florida

That ACDC Chick
stupid ****ing oil spill not reaching Madeira disgust
my mom called down to the place we always stay at and the person says the ocean's fine
****in hate Florida

pgdarth95
stupid ****ing oil spill not reaching Madeira disgust
my mom called down to the place we always stay at and the person says the ocean's fine
****in hate Florida

I wouldnt mess with florida.
Turn it one way and it looks like a gun.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by pgdarth95
I wouldnt mess with florida.
Turn it one way and it looks like a gun.
well then ill just use California as a boomerang to knock it out of the hand of whoever is shooting me with Florida wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.