Thanos & Team vs Superman & Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Thanos
Adam Warlock/Magus
Seth
Loki
Darksied(average lvl)
Apocalypse

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Thor
BRB
Thunderstrike
Dargo Ktor
Gladiator
Barda
Lobo
Mr. Miracle
Batman
The Ray
Hal Jordan
Guy Gardner
Kyle Rayner
John steward

Ko, kill Cis on morality on..

these uber powerful villains have joined forces to conquer the universe... some of their goals are mutual while others are not but they are willing to work with each other in order to remove their irritating obstacles..

villains have gathered on Apokolips as they plan.. thanos and Magus had arrived on his ship Sanctuary, Apocalypse on his celestial ship, Loki, Seth via magic ..

the heroes have gathered to stop these villains and even hired the like of lobo to help them.. they know and only have general knowledge of the villains from earth populace.. they know the nasty villains have gathered and plotted they use a boom tube and take the fight to them b4 they can organize and attack them on earth..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Villians for an epic stomp. Honestly... All team one needs in Seid, Thanos and Magus to beat this team.. the rest aren't even needed.

Wild Shadow
darkseid has bn solo'ed by supes in the past i think you need more then darksied, thanos, adam..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
darkseid has bn solo'ed by supes in the past i think you need more then darksied, thanos, adam..

Which is why I said... all you need is Thanos, Seid and Magus or replace magus or seid with Seth and the results are the same.

byrdgang21
I have to go with team Thanos on this one. And why batman?

Mshinu
Villains stomp them like some kinergarten class. Permanently.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I have to go with team Thanos on this one. And why batman? team leader

JakeTheBank
I think Superman's team takes this. Essentially all of the DC characters have worked with one another at some point or another, and the same can be said about the Marvel characters. Not to mention when you have dynamic power sets working in tandem with one another, most of which are coming from multiple High Heralds, I don't see a stomp for Thanos and Co. happening anytime soon.

kgkg
Seth kinda solos no?

Blanket
Loki... Apocalypse...

Wild Shadow
damn i forgot to add orion in the mix.. so how do these battles go how do they get their wins? scenarios ppl

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 would win mainly due to Seth. Take him out, and Team 2 beat the hell out of Team 1. The only other way Team 2 could maybe win is if someone like Thor starts truly cutting lose but I see C.I.S. and morality on, so I doubt he will.

Wild Shadow
thunderstrike can pick up the slag since his back up wpn was the axe he could be persuaded to use it and BRB also can be pretty blood lusted..

besides what has seth seriously done lately? most ppl dont even give him any credit anymore

Blanket
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 would win mainly due to Seth. Take him out, and Team 2 beat the hell out of Team 1. The only other way Team 2 could maybe win is if someone like Thor starts truly cutting lose but I see C.I.S. and morality on, so I doubt he will.
God...

Badabing
Guy Gardner wins this alone. greenlandurn

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Badabing
Guy Gardner wins this alone. greenlandurn thats what i'm talking about..

now open my other thread no expression

also can u make a thor one with sparks flashing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Blanket
God...

What exactly is the problem? If Thor, Superman, Captain Marvel, all the Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dargo Ktor etc. cut loose, I think they could scrape out a single win.

KuRuPT Thanosi

KuRuPT Thanosi

JakeTheBank

Wild Shadow
the villains have home team advantage and ships... also want to point out the thor corps has enough raw power to collapse reality or save it something to think about..

Blanket
What exactly is the problem? If Thor, Superman, Captain Marvel, all the Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dargo Ktor etc. cut loose, I think they could scrape out a single win. No no no. That's not what was said at all.

The only other way Team 2 could maybe win is if someone like Thor starts truly cutting lose but I see C.I.S. and morality on, so I doubt he will.

Also, what if the villians cut loose?

Wild Shadow
they fart uncontrollably and clear the room

kgkg
Also, what if the villians cut loose? laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
very interesting fight mmm this fight would take quite some time

Wild Shadow
if superman whistles i guess he could be the deciding factor is his whistle the T-vo?

Philosophía
Be careful Bran, or he might pull the "I was obviously joking, I'm not really that hopeless" card.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not in the mood for your condensing attitude, and stupidity right now Erik.

No no no. That's not what was said at all.

Also, what if the villians cut loose?

When I said "someone like Thor", I didn't mean solely Thor. That would be asinine. I think Loki alone would give Thor a decent run for his money.

However, I will give you this, I should have said "they will" instead of "he will". That was just poor phrasing on my part.

Then Seth wipes out the field unless "someone like Thor" utilizes defensive capabilities able to withstand such attacks. Maybe Beta Ray Bill.

Colossus-Big C
how many thors do you think = a Odin?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I honestly don't know.

Wild Shadow
three.. maybe two depending who they are.. thor and bloodstrike aka thunderstrike oughta do it.. but that i sjust raw power not versatility

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
three.. maybe two depending who they are.. thor and bloodstrike aka thunderstrike oughta do it.. but that i sjust raw power not versatility it would take more as seeing seth defeated thor and thunderstrike amalgam, and they had to come back with the blood axe to defeat him.

in raw power i seriously would say at least 10 thors are needed.

Blanket

quanchi112
Team 1 stomps.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
it would take more as seeing seth defeated thor and thunderstrike amalgam, and they had to come back with the blood axe to defeat him.

in raw power i seriously would say at least 10 thors are needed. ppl say that supes can take on thunderstrike in his bloodaxe mode.. so i figured seth wouldnt be that high up on the skyfather lvl if supes can beat another similar type powered guy in same said lvl. whistle

Rage.Of.Olympus
"Someone like Thor"
You certainly didn't leave much room open for more than a person with this statement.

Poor phrasing... hmm...

Yes, someone like Thor. I count 2 beings who are nearly identical to Thor on Team 2. Bill and Ktor.

That last part was poor phrasing.

Blanket
Yes, someone like Thor. I count 2 beings who are nearly identical to Thor on Team 2. Bill and Ktor.

That last part was poor phrasing. K. Concesssion accepted.

I certainly don't need to argue here after you admit you were wrong.

Wild Shadow
it would it have made a difference if i added Orion and herc with mace nemean skin and aegis?

i just didnt want to make it spite for one side over the other with these power houses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.