Spectre runs a gauntlet (marvel universe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1.blackheart
2.Void
3.Mephisto
4.Classic Dr. Strange
5.Thanos
6.Odin
7.Shuma Gorath
8.Dormammu
9.Zom
10.Galactus

Spectre becomes fully rested after each fight.

Can he clear it?

batdude123
Easily clears.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by batdude123
Easily clears.

Wow that easy? You think no one here can give him a fight?

Stunner2xx
he clears it and has a beer because when you pwn that hard you deserve it

Blanket
Order's a little weird.

Shuma/Zom are the most powerful in the gauntlet, and if we go by Spectre's KMC levels, then even them could give him a challenge.

tests
lmfao, spectre wont get past zom or shuma.. and waht percent is galactus at? Is this in shumas realm?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by tests
lmfao, spectre wont get past zom or shuma.. and waht percent is galactus at? Is this in shumas realm?

All participants are at there strongest.

galactusischere
He ain't getting past Gorath.

Originally posted by byrdgang21

Spectre at his strongest can clear it. Shuma Gorath will still be a tough fight

batdude123
Originally posted by Blanket
Shuma/Zom are the most powerful in the gauntlet, and if we go by Spectre's KMC levels, then even them could give him a challenge.

Originally posted by tests
lmfao, spectre wont get past zom or shuma..

*Smiles*

quanchi112
Stops at 2.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
.... Here comes your void hate again.

batdude123
facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

galactusischere
Spectre at his best? So the Spectre that fought AM in CoIE?

JakeTheBank
Here comes your void hate again.

This has nothing to do with whether or not I hate Void.

How in the hell does he beat Spectre? When Spectre can and has reformed, often in a single panel or two?

TheTyrant
Galactus would solo Spectre and the entire list by himself.

quanchi112
This has nothing to do with whether or not I hate Void.

How in the hell does he beat Spectre? When Spectre can and has reformed, often in a single panel or two? The Spectre was nearly destroyed and exhausted by marvel who had limits in dov. He had to be carted off and helped into space, he also was powerless to stop nekron, afraid f parallax, etc. Void keeps coming until the Spectre gets beat.

batdude123
Why do I even bother with this site anymore?

JakeTheBank
no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Spectre at his best? So the Spectre that fought AM in CoIE? That was with a huge amp so of course not because it wasn't specified.

JakeTheBank

I don't know...I just don't know.

kgkg
Originally posted by galactusischere
Spectre at his best? So the Spectre that fought AM in CoIE? Current Spectre.

quanchi112
no expression How does the Spectre beat Void now?

JakeTheBank
The Spectre was nearly destroyed and exhausted by marvel who had limits in dov. He had to be carted off and helped into space, he also was powerless to stop nekron, afraid f parallax, etc. Void keeps coming until the Spectre gets beat.

...You do realize that Spectre wasn't 100% and that DoV Marvel was amped by all the residual magic left over in the UNIVERSE, right? If Void hates Norn Stones, he's going to love being punched by Billy on roid rage. But content escapes you again.

Nekron would shit on Void, so irrelevant.

Parallax is the embodiment of fear itself, and would likewise shit on Void.

Void gets his ass beat by DoV Marvel, Spectre, Nekron, or Parallax.

quanchi112
...You do realize that Spectre wasn't 100% and that DoV Marvel was amped by all the residual magic left over in the UNIVERSE, right? If Void hates Norn Stones, he's going to love being punched by Billy on roid rage. But content escapes you again.

Nekron would shit on Void, so irrelevant.

Parallax is the embodiment of fear itself, and would likewise shit on Void.

Void gets his ass beat by DoV Marvel, Spectre, Nekron, or Parallax. I do realize he was being amped by the enchantress at the time. Void wasn't at 100 percent either and when you tend to take on multiple scores of heroes you won't usually be at 100 percent. Spectre was getting crushed by less than infinite power.

How, by swinging his scythe? You really don't have a clue do you? Nekorn's body gets annihilated and since he can't return until another body is placed so he can take over Void annihilates Nekron.

No way.

No Void doesn't and anyways that's abc logic whereas Spectre can be beaten down just like the Void is going to do and anything the Spectre does here comes the Void again and again.

Void wins just like I said.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by kgkg
Current Spectre.

Then he isn't getting past Gorath.

JakeTheBank
Current Spectre.

How is current Spectre at his strongest?

ares834
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus would solo Spectre and the entire list by himself.
lol no...

JakeTheBank
I do realize he was being amped by the enchantress at the time. Void wasn't at 100 percent either and when you tend to take on multiple scores of heroes you won't usually be at 100 percent. Spectre was getting crushed by less than infinite power.

How, by swinging his scythe? You really don't have a clue do you? Nekorn's body gets annihilated and since he can't return until another body is placed so he can take over Void annihilates Nekron.

No way.

No Void doesn't and anyways that's abc logic whereas Spectre can be beaten down just like the Void is going to do and anything the Spectre does here comes the Void again and again.

Void wins just like I said.

Please, don't equate Thor, Iron Man, and Cap + Norn Stones as being = to much less > than Captain Marvel with the DC's universe's ambient magic powering him up. That amp wasn't as powerful as the amp Marvel got, plain and simple. If you've read Day of Vengeance, you'd know that much.

Christ, Quan. Only you would think that Void > the embodiment of Death itself.

Yes, way, and in the same manner that your beloved Thanos would according to your own logic. Even weak sauce Johns' Parallax would best Void, much less pre-fear bug retcon Parallax.

How is that ABC logic? DoV Marvel > Void. Spectre > Void. Nekron > Void. Parallax > Void. Regardless of how they all pair up against one another, each of them are more powerful than Void and have far more impressive showings as well.

kgkg
How is current Spectre at his strongest? I'm guessing he was asking if this was Spectre at his strongest, I replied by saying it's current Spectre.

If you look at OP post there is no indication this is Spectre at his best hence I said it's current.

JakeTheBank
I'm guessing he was asking if this was Spectre at his strongest, I replied by saying it's current Spectre.

If you look at OP post there is no indication this is Spectre at his best hence I said it's current.

Originally posted by byrdgang21

The thread starter added this, though.

In any case, I don't him losing to the Void of all people.

quanchi112
Please, don't equate Thor, Iron Man, and Cap + Norn Stones as being = to much less > than Captain Marvel with the DC's universe's ambient magic powering him up. That amp wasn't as powerful as the amp Marvel got, plain and simple. If you've read Day of Vengeance, you'd know that much.

Christ, Quan. Only you would think that Void > the embodiment of Death itself.

Yes, way, and in the same manner that your beloved Thanos would according to your own logic. Even weak sauce Johns' Parallax would best Void, much less pre-fear bug retcon Parallax.

How is that ABC logic? DoV Marvel > Void. Spectre > Void. Nekron > Void. Parallax > Void. Regardless of how they all pair up against one another, each of them are more powerful than Void and have far more impressive showings as well. The writer already stated Sentry only goes away when he wants to so any amount of power especially from the Spectre here doesn't do anything. Sentry also bested MM and resisted his attempts at killing him so that's far more impressive than dov Spectre running for his life and being carted off to space by eclipso.

Marvel wasn't limitless and he was crushing the Spectre with blows. Void brings the pain as well.

No way no how. Void doesn't lose due to fear. When has the Void ever freaked out due to fear?

Void rapes dov Marvel as he'd kill the source of his power the enchantress whereas Spectre is too dumb to lacote powerups whereas void killed Loki immediately. Void's smarter and more powerful than the Spectre and can keep coming back. Nothing the Spectre can do you want the Spectre to win but can't even tell me how.

SuperMan103
he gets to galactus. but he isn't defeating him.

ares834
Originally posted by SuperMan103
he gets to galactus. but he isn't defeating him.
Yeah he is.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah he is.

based on?

TheTyrant
Yeah he is.

Galactus would destroy Spectre. Just like Captain Marvel did in DoV the first time they fought.

ares834
Originally posted by SuperMan103
based on?
Based on his rape of Shazam, destroying the Rock of Eternity etc.

TheTyrant
Based on his rape of Shazam, destroying the Rock of Eternity etc.

Lol? That's the best hes got?
And SHAZAM was weakened when Spectre 'defeated' him in RoE.

TheTyrant
Odin is also more powerful than SHAZAM, yet Doom with Galactus' power one shotted Odin....

Yea, Galactus stomps Spectre.

Omega Vision
That was with a huge amp so of course not because it wasn't specified. Define huge amp. Thunderbolt and Phantom Stranger (and maybe Fate) are the only ones that really have any cosmically significant power and really their contribution to the Spectre was probably just a gratuity.

kgkg
The thread starter added this, though.

In any case, I don't him losing to the Void of all people. I I only read the OP didn't see that he added that. Did I mention Void? confused

JakeTheBank
I I only read the OP didn't see that he added that. Did I mention Void? confused

No, you didn't. That comment wasn't directed at you, anyway.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Define huge amp. Thunderbolt and Phantom Stranger (and maybe Fate) are the only ones that really have any cosmically significant power and really their contribution to the Spectre was probably just a gratuity.

It was still a major amp that made an insignifant bug(Spectre ) be able to challenge a casual universe eater/destroyer.

But it still doesn't matter, as even dawn of time Spectre wouldn't defeat Galactus at his prime(last planet standing)

Omega Vision
It was still a major amp that made an insignifant bug(Spectre ) be able to challenge a casual universe eater/destroyer.

But it still doesn't matter, as even dawn of time Spectre wouldn't defeat Galactus at his prime(last planet standing)
Spectre isn't an insignificant bug. In fact those characters you claim gave him a "major amp" would probably be called insignificant bugs when compared to Spectre.

Because you say so right?

ares834
Odin is also more powerful than SHAZAM, yet Doom with Galactus' power one shotted Odin....
Scans please.

Nothing Galactus can do can kill Spectre.

TheTyrant
Scans please.

Nothing Galactus can do can kill Spectre.

I don't have the scans. galan or mr master or galactusishere might have the scans. But it happened.

He can ultimately nullify the angel and that would be the end of Spectre.

TheTyrant
Spectre isn't an insignificant bug. In fact those characters you claim gave him a "major amp" would probably be called insignificant bugs when compared to Spectre.

Because you say so right?

Not really. Spectre is around Surtur with Twilight level, whom is still a weakling compared to Galactus.

The LT and other abstracts had to interfere with Galactus in LPS. And they got pretty much owned by a gun that Reed had created...the gun only managed to destroy Galactus' forcefield.

Galactus > Spectre...yet again.

ares834
Spectre has feats that Galactus could never touch...
Battling Michael
Destroying almost every magical thing in the DC universe
Defeating demon lords.

TheTyrant
Spectre has feats that Galactus could never touch...
Battling Michael
Destroying almost every magical thing in the DC universe
Defeating demon lords.

Spectre struggled with 2 universes. Galactus survived as 5 CCs blasted him. The blast wasn't intended to kill Galactus I admit, but it was still great enough to kill Galactus and destroy the greatest source of energy within creation.

And got horribly defeated. Michael is overrated anyways.

lol?

another lol.

TheTyrant
Not really. Spectre is around Surtur with Twilight level, whom is still a weakling compared to Galactus.

The LT and other abstracts had to interfere with Galactus in LPS. And they got pretty much owned by a gun that Reed had created...the gun only managed to destroy Galactus' forcefield.

Scans are in his repsect thread. Second last page

Omega Vision

Do you have any evidence of him being that low besides lowballing and your misinformed opinion of the character or are you just posting out of your ass again?

That was a pitifully low showing for Marvel's cosmics which doesn't make either them or Galactus seem impressive, all it really does is make Reed Richards more ridiculous with his tech.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Like I said before, it should be mandatory to pass an I.Q. test with a certain score before people are allowed to register here.

So now Spectre can't beat the Void, and god knows what other stupidity Tyrant is spouting. I'm not going to even bother to read his posts.

ares834
And got horribly defeated. Michael is overrated anyways.
Michael called Spectre a "formidable opponent". ANd Michael is not overrated. His power created the DC multiverse...

You think Galactus could... lol.

He may be able to defeat Demon Lord but not as easily as Spectre was able. Afterall Mephisto has trapped Galactus before.

TheTyrant
Do you have any evidence of him being that low besides lowballing and your misinformed opinion of the character or are you just posting out of your ass again?

That was a pitifully low showing for Marvel's cosmics which doesn't make either them or Galactus seem impressive, all it really does is make Reed Richards more ridiculous with his tech.

It doesn't matter. It happens. If you don't like LPS, there is always BCA. Or just Galactus with UN.

TheTyrant
Michael called Spectre a "formidable opponent". ANd Michael is not overrated. His power created the DC multiverse...

You think Galactus could... lol.

He may be able to defeat Demon Lord but not as easily as Spectre was able. Afterall Mephisto has trapped Galactus before.

And? He treated Spec like a bug.

easily. Spectre is nothing to Galactus.

He may be able to? Lol k good for you.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Like I said before, it should be mandatory to pass an I.Q. test with a certain score before people are allowed to register here.

So now Spectre can't beat the Void, and god knows what other stupidity Tyrant is spouting. I'm not going to even bother to read his posts.

I'm talking about Galactus no expression
spectre would shit all over Void. Instead of typing that shit about me, you should try to actually read my posts. Or don't post about me at all. K?

Estacado
Same reason I quit years ago......

quanchi112
Define huge amp. Thunderbolt and Phantom Stranger (and maybe Fate) are the only ones that really have any cosmically significant power and really their contribution to the Spectre was probably just a gratuity. It was a major amp. The point is an amp is an amp. Spectre needed other powers to be able to engage coie Am.Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus would destroy Spectre. Just like Captain Marvel did in DoV the first time they fought. Agreed. Galactus has always been greater than the Spectre outside an amp. He struggles with skyfathers and has to absorb their magic to defeat them while weakened.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

So now Spectre can't beat the Void, and god knows what other stupidity Tyrant is spouting. I'm not going to even bother to read his posts. How does he beat the Void? If it's so moronic an answer should flow right off your keyboard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.