apocalypse vs storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
storm from the x-men versus apocalypse(x-men villain)
comic versions.
who wins?

JakeTheBank
mmm

They can both beat Thor, so I don't know...

SuperMan103
i think thor is a bit stronger than either of them.

Wild Shadow
storm solo'es.. smart

galactusischere

Quit trolling the noob

Apocalypse wins

Blanket
apoc has won multiple times

RLAAMJR.
In my opinion, Apocalypse cannot catch up with Storm since Storm is faster. So with Storm making a huge distance gives her a great advantage to play with her elements. First is an F5 tornado that Apocalypse would have a hard time stopping it if he can. Second, a huge lightning that will hurt Apocalypse to the core. Third, Storm using a combination of heat and cold temperature to finally disintegrate him, just like what she did to a mandroid and a certain phalanx.

Storm flies in victory

psycho gundam
http://a.imageshack.us/img199/1162/apocgrowheight.png

then

t1THZ6r-bYU

1:48

big grin

RLAAMJR.
Again, Apocalypse doesn't have the speed. So even though we have seen a lot of times Apocalypse winning against the x-men team, we have to consider of what each x-member can really do. That's why this thread was made.

Storm will win here.

psycho gundam
he's fast enough:

http://a.imageshack.us/img30/5369/powers24.png

http://a.imageshack.us/img15/3186/powe26.png

he's already beaten her...plus the whole gold team....while weakened...in like 6 seconds

he just needs one shot, and she's out cold or worse.

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse wins.

Eugh... I feel so dirty now.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse wins.

Lol....was gonna come in here and say the exact same thing.

T'Challa is down one wife.

Endless Mike
Pooky

mykke
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Again, Apocalypse doesn't have the speed. So even though we have seen a lot of times Apocalypse winning against the x-men team, we have to consider of what each x-member can really do. That's why this thread was made.

Storm will win here.
Just no sad apoc wins

Magneto1982
I'm leaning towards Storm, which she has her speed to her advantage (as others have stated). I know that the Big A Belt has the ability to teleport, but he's not as quick as Nightcrawler when it comes to using it.

Mshinu
Poccy traps Stormy in a force bubble and crushes her into a brown M&M.

The Nuul
Apocalypse wins.

rotiart
Battle starts. Storm tries to fly away. Apoc snatches her in midair and slams her to the ground. Game over.

galactusischere
Wha the hell is Storm gonna to to him? Blast him with lighning?

Apocalypse stomps.

StiltmanFTW
En Sabah Nur for the easy win.

Colossus-Big C
spite

the ninjak
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Pooky

Pocky mad

mykke
Originally posted by Magneto1982
I'm leaning towards Storm, which she has her speed to her advantage (as others have stated). I know that the Big A Belt has the ability to teleport, but he's not as quick as Nightcrawler when it comes to using it.

Only one person stated has speed advantage, frankly im not sure if she does. Fact is she cant hurt apoc, and he can crush her MANY ways, he stomps her.

the ninjak
He can telepathically hold her and create celestial tech around her for scientific research or turn her into a horseman. I'll bet on the first option.

Mshinu
Strom was his horseman in a what if, along with Hulk, Juggernaut and Namor. Probably the best lineup I`ve seen.

the ninjak
Was she pestilence or famine?

Just curious.

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
Was she pestilence or famine?

Just curious.

Don`t remember.. I just flipped trough the comic at the store.
It was what if Legion killed both Xavier and Magneto.

TheTyrant
Yea, because Storm is faster than Quicksilver amirite? Apoc teleports behind her and punches her in the head.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's already beaten her...plus the whole gold team....while weakened...in like 6 seconds

he just needs one shot, and she's out cold or worse.

http://a.imageshack.us/img809/8115/ssong5theuncannyxmen295.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img704/8115/ssong5theuncannyxmen295.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img405/8115/ssong5theuncannyxmen295.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img838/8115/ssong5theuncannyxmen295.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img704/7237/ssong5theuncannyxmen295s.jpg

"under 60 seconds" my bad no expression

Bentley
Finally a battle Apoc might win!

RLAAMJR.
I still don't see Apocalypse faster or at least as fast as Storm, but let's just assume that he is. Storm still has the elements she has control of to slow him down.

Apolalypse won't bear Storm's gigantic lightning. It would remind me of the x-jet which was torn into bits by Storm's power.

TheTyrant
I still don't see Apocalypse faster or at least as fast as Storm, but let's just assume that he is. Storm still has the elements she has control of to slow him down.

Apolalypse won't bear Storm's gigantic lightning. It would remind me of the x-jet which was torn into bits by Storm's power.

Apocalypse is faster than Quicksilver without his teleporting. Storm can throw lightning at him all she wants, but the thing is that Apocalypse has fought people like High Evolutionary, and (this might be hard to believe for you) stomped her and all her friends in under 60 seconds when he wasn't at full power.

She would be lucky to not get her head punched off.

psycho gundam

Apolalypse won't bear Storm's gigantic lightning. It would remind me of the x-jet which was torn into bits by Storm's power. look up

apocalypse was too much of a gentleman to KILL HER

she's probably still removing beast's shoulder fur from her mouth to this day, t'challa can't kiss her properly

-Pr-
Apocalypse wins.

psycho gundam
Apocalypse wins. fixed uhuh

get that shit out of here

Angel Watching
With other team mates she still loses

mykke

You need to brush up on your apoc knowledge. He is a massive jobber and written terribly quite often but the fact remains, he beats xmen TEAMS storm stands no chance here sorry. Her lighting isn't doing anything btw

Harbinger
Storm being faster than Apoc? Lulz.

This is spite in Apoc's favor. He has too many ways to win.

Omega Vision
Apocalypse wins.

Konton
Storm is capable of manipulating his internal air pressure, manipulating the components of his technology, completely disrupting his field of vision while she maintains perfect clarity utilizing energy vision, instantly generating clouds of rain that can freeze well below zero degrees, and creating pressure domes capable of punching through mountains.

The **** is she incapable of harming Apocalypse again? People seem to ignore Storm's progression as a character in favor of the slow-to-evoke-the-elements movie counterpart.

psycho gundam
storm also gets shot out of the sky a lot, and a class 100 telescopic arm with a 5 ton hammer on the end of it is sufficient to continue this trend.

the weather can't do shit to him that he can't either tank or adapt to in a fraction of a second

Konton
He doesn't have the strength feats to back up this 100 class proposition.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Konton
Storm is capable of manipulating his internal air pressure, manipulating the components of his technology, completely disrupting his field of vision while she maintains perfect clarity utilizing energy vision, instantly generating clouds of rain that can freeze well below zero degrees, and creating pressure domes capable of punching through mountains.

The **** is she incapable of harming Apocalypse again? People seem to ignore Storm's progression as a character in favor of the slow-to-evoke-the-elements movie counterpart.

Just... no.

Omega Vision
Aww snap. laughing out loud

I always thought it was assumed he was at least low Class 100 what with him duking it out with guys like Ikaris, Namor, and Colossus.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse one shots class 100s without ever needing to make himself more dense or massive. If beyond class 100 existed, Apoc would be at least class 500 at 7 ft.

TheTyrant

So one shotting Frenzy after a 6x amp doesn't make him a class 100?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse one shots class 100s without ever needing to make himself more dense or massive.
Let's not take things out of proportion. There's a huge difference between the chick he took out and the real Class 100s like Superman, Thor, or Hulk.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Let's not take things out of proportion. There's a huge difference between the chick he took out and the real Class 100s like Superman, Thor, or Hulk.

To be a class 100, you have to be able to lift 90+ tons.

Space M ummy

Man I didn't even want to chime in on this one, but lest you forget, Apocalypse was completely immune to everything X-factor (The original Xmen lineup back in the day) could throw at him- from marvel girl's TP to Cyke's optic blasts, to iceman's freezing temperatures. The man just laughed it all off.

He's even taken on Loki with no prep, then proceeded to powerdrain him after slapping the god around like he was a rag doll. Ikaris the Eternal fared even worse- Apocalypse ***** slapped him around while mocking him, then speared him through the chest in what would have killed a non-immortal. Ikaris is far, FAR faster and stronger than Storm is.

Apocalypse's best showing is probably on the moon, owning the inhumans, even mindwiping the majority of the royal family including their telepaths, then taking on the remaining inhumans including black bolt PLUS Xfactor's simultaneously..with no apparent damage. He was only beaten with a plot device.

Those scans of Apocalypse owning the Xmen in under a minute had his body literally falling apart from an interrupted regeneration- at full power they never would have even scratched him.

Apocalypse has jobbed since, true- but he's easily shown he can take everything storm has to throw at him and then some.

This fight is so one sided it may as well be a spite thread.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
To be a class 100, you have to be able to lift 90+ tons.
Yes. Which is why Class 100 is a retarded system because the difference between someone who can only lift 100 tons and someone like Superman in the Quintillion-Sextillion range is greater than the difference between a flea and a World Champion Power Lifter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.