Iron Man vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
IM with hulkbster armor. apocalyse is fully powered.

who wins?

TheTyrant
Stop making Apocalypse threads. You pit him against nobodies such as Storm and frankly your threads are disgraceful to the character.

Apocalypse shitstomps by growing to be 100ft and flicking IM into core of te planet.

The Nuul
IM wins.

cdtm
IM wins, with ease.

CosmicComet
Apocalypse with ease.

JakeTheBank
Apoc could actually win this one, but Iron Man is the strongest there is...

TheTyrant
He already beat Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Hulk/Juggernaut, Black Bolt, Vulcan, etc but then again, that was before the rise of Apoc haters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulkbuster armor?

Iron Man beats the utter living shit out of Apocalypse in anything resembling a brawl.

psycho gundam
couldn't apocalypse morph into an exact (probably still blue) replica of his armour?

HB also just shows to posses beams and higher physical stats = cake walk for nur (tech interrfacing notwithstanding)

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He already beat Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Hulk/Juggernaut, Black Bolt, Vulcan, etc but then again, that was before the rise of Apoc haters.

No, some of those threads came down in the foe's favor solidly, like WW.

That said, he does beat Iron Man.

TheTyrant
He lost the one that was made by Zeuodin. He won the one that was made by redhotrash.

the ninjak
Poccy beats Hulkbuster the same way he took Hulk himself down. Who also beat the Hulkbuster armor.

Konton
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulkbuster armor?

Iron Man beats the utter living shit out of Apocalypse in anything resembling a brawl.

Blanket
apoc... seriously

Omega Vision
Since when did versus thread victories (which are for the most part subjective) become equivalent to comic book showings? no expression

TheTyrant
Believe it or not, Apocalypse's consistet showings are better than Diana's.

xmarksthespot
Wow. A thread where Apocalypse can actually win for a change. haw-som

jinzin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulkbuster armor?

What the f**k?

really?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Since when did versus thread victories (which are for the most part subjective) become equivalent to comic book showings? no expression

I actually would take most of them over actual comic books as at least PIS is off for the most part of them.

Apocalypse wins, don't kid yourselves.

D_Dude1210
When the hell did he beat Black Bolt? O_O

Apoc wins this, tho.

Lord_Talron
apoc trips over the xmen. he loses

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins.

Mshinu
Apoc shapechanges into a keg of beer. Tony leaves the armor for a drink and gets poisoned. stick out tongue

SamZED
Apoc has beaten Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Juggernaut? When did that happen?

TheTyrant
Wonder Woman(the first few pages most people back WW, but not after KB posts....)- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523453&highlight=titlesadapocalypse+vs+wonder+woman)

Supergirl- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454376&highlight=titlesadapocalypse+vs+supergirl)

Juggernaut AND Savage Hulk- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523150& amp;highlight=titlesadapocalypse+vs+hulk+and+jugger
naut)

and consider that there are tons of Apoc haters on this site, if there weren't any, Apocalypse would have defeated Superman and Black Adam too.

SamZED
Oh.. misunderstood you. thought you meant they fought in rossovers.

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman(the first few pages most people back WW, but not after KB posts....)- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523453&highlight=titlesadapocalypse+vs+wonder+woman)

Supergirl- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454376&highlight=titlesadapocalypse+vs+supergirl)

Juggernaut AND Savage Hulk- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523150& amp;highlight=titlesadapocalypse+vs+hulk+and+jugger
naut)

and consider that there are tons of Apoc haters on this site, if there weren't any, Apocalypse would have defeated Superman and Black Adam too.
Kris Blaze never proved Apoc can beat WW, just that Apoc can beat an X-Men roster.

Its entirely subjective who wins a debate, after all if you ask Quanchi he thinks he wins all of his debates.

Omega Vision
Believe it or not, Apocalypse's consistet showings are better than Diana's.
Consistent? Apocalypse?

laughing

D_Dude1210
Consistent? Apocalypse?

laughing

What's funnier is that he considers those threads a "win" for Apocalypse. Biased selection of thread pages ftw.

laughing

the ninjak
Poccy has horrible consistency.

TheTyrant
Consistent? Apocalypse?

laughing

Uh...yea.

He doesn't get tagged by metas in 90% of his appearences... Diana does.

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
What's funnier is that he considers those threads a "win" for Apocalypse. Biased selection of thread pages ftw.

laughing

He won the Supergirl(against Kara/the fanboys wouldn't give up though) and Juggernaut/Hulk threads by a landslide. He won the Wonder WOman thread as well.

Omega Vision
Uh...yea.

He doesn't get tagged by metas in 90% of his appearences... Diana does.

He won the Supergirl(against Kara/the fanboys wouldn't give up though) and Juggernaut/Hulk threads by a landslide. He won the Wonder WOman thread as well.
Define landslide. You're right, the Apoc fanboys just wouldn't quit.

Bentley
What if Iron-man uses nanites against Apoc? shifty

D_Dude1210

I read both threads. It looks more like fanboys (mostly Apoc fanboys) throwing around flawed logic and vague points then insisting on them all day long. No one really won these debates and saying so shows how subjective your interpretations are.

Apoc is sub sky-father. He wins.

Here's a funny post I extracted from those threads... laughing

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Bentley
What if Iron-man uses nanites against Apoc? shifty in all honestly, no reason it shouldnt work...

His control over his own molecules and bond with celestial technorganic crap can probably handle stark's nanotech.

TheTyrant
I read both threads. It looks more like fanboys (mostly Apoc fanboys) throwing around flawed logic and vague points then insisting on them all day long. No one really won these debates and saying so shows how subjective your interpretations are.

Here's a funny post I extracted from those threads... laughing

Uatu considered him his peer.
He stalemated an evolved High Evolutionary
Casually tanked Blac....i'm not going to argue this with you again.

There is no way that Apocalypse lost the Supergirl thread. Only some people said that Matrix SG would defeat Apocalypse, but the rest and the majority of the people that contributed to that thread were backing Apocalypse up. Most of the people that were backing WW in the Apoc-WW thread were DC fanboys or and Apocalypse haters(Omega Vision for one). All the other regulars or and Marvel/Apocalypse fanboys were backing Apocalypse. Again, over 60% of people were backing Apocalypse.
The Hulk/Juggernaut thread Apocalypse also won, but i'm not going to look back.

But Apoc's highest feats put him there and his lowest feats STILL put him at the high herald range.

Diana/SG/Hulk's lowest feats would put them at meta-level.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by 753
His control over his own molecules and bond with celestial technorganic crap can probably handle stark's nanotech. each nanite payload is tailored specifically toward the recipient.

Lord_Talron
apocs lowest feats let him get beaten by a colander.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
apocs lowest feats let him get beaten by a colander.

Apoc is undefeated in one on one combat while at full power. So no.

Omega Vision

lowest feats STILL put him at the high herald range.
I wasn't aware you needed to be High Herald to dodge a table. Hell Alfred Pennyworth could do that.

Hey everyone! Alfred Pennyworth is a High Herald.

each nanite payload is tailored specifically toward the recipient. Even so, I put more faith in his and his tech's capacity to adapt and overcome than on stark's genius.

Poccy is not above high herald though, most of them would crush him.

TheTyrant
I wasn't aware you needed to be High Herald to dodge a table. Hell Alfred Pennyworth could do that.

Hey everyone! Alfred Pennyworth is a High Herald.

Can Alfred also one-shot Namor? Can Supergirl whom you were backing in the other thread one-shot Namor? I thought not.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753

It's debatable he's even at their level, much less above them.

JakeTheBank
Can Alfred also one-shot Namor? Can Supergirl whom you were backing in the other thread one-shot Namor? I thought not.

Thor can. Just like he'll one shot Apoc. smokin'

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753

Supergirl is considered a high herald. She can crush Apocalypse?

Lord_Talron
Can Alfred also one-shot Namor? yup.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's debatable he's even at their level, much less above them.

Says the guy that thinks Iron Man/Supergirl would defeat Apocalypse.

TheTyrant
Thor can. Just like he'll one shot Apoc. smokin'

Thor can win against Apocalype but he would never one-shot Apoc. Nobody below Thanos/Seid can.

JakeTheBank
Says the guy that thinks Iron Man/Supergirl would defeat Apocalypse.

Iron Man, it depends on the suit and prep time.

Supergirl can and would beat Apoc.

JakeTheBank
Thor can win against Apocalype but he would never one-shot Apoc. Nobody below Thanos/Seid can.

Lol.

Thor one shots Apoc.

Omega Vision
I wasn't saying Alfred could, only that your statement that only taking Apoc's low showings into account he's High Herald is total bullshit.

When did he oneshot Namor? Was that 616?

TheTyrant
Iron Man, it depends on the suit and prep time.

Supergirl can and would beat Apoc.

He wishes.

She wishe.

Lol.

Thor one shots Apoc.

No. Harbinger of Apocalypse already crushed Thor the second time they fought. Apocalypse > Harbinger.

Omega Vision
Supergirl is considered a high herald. She can crush Apocalypse?
She's actually considered to be in the upper crust of Mid Herald.

TheTyrant
She's actually considered to be in the upper crust of Mid Herald.

And Apocalypse > Supergirl. I guess he is a high herald after all.

Even if Supergirl is more powerful than Apoc, Nur can always mindrape her. He hasn't displayed his mind-raping abilities you say? Ok, he reads her mind like that red guy in LOSH was doing.

Omega Vision
You've yet to prove he's > Supergirl. And drop this bullshit ABC ranking.

Omega Vision

Even if Supergirl is more powerful than Apoc, Nur can always mindrape her. He hasn't displayed his mind-raping abilities you say? Ok, he reads her mind like that red guy in LOSH was doing.
Prove he can mind-rape. Go on. I'm waiting.

TheTyrant
Prove he can mind-rape. Go on. I'm waiting.

A red-skinned guy read her mind in a LoSH issue. He was working with Brainiac undercover and was trying to send Supergirl back to her own time-era.

Omega Vision
A red-skinned guy read her mind in a LoSH issue. He was working with Brainiac undercover and was trying to send Supergirl back to her own time-era.
So you're projecting feats again?

That doesn't prove Apoc can mind-rape her. You have no proof Apoc even has baseline telepathy, let alone the ability to mind-rape a Kryptonian.

Also mind reading=/=mind-rape. That's pretty obvious.

Lord_Talron
i kno its just the wiki page, but it says he has limited tele and teke powers

D_Dude1210
Uatu considered him his peer.
He stalemated an evolved High Evolutionary
Casually tanked Blac....i'm not going to argue this with you again.

A character "considering" another character a certain way doesn't really prove anything. Also, Rulk killed a watcher. Guess that makes him skyfather level then.
High Evolutionary cowered against Ultron and hid behind Adam Warlock like a *****.
Yeah. You really didn't do all too well proving your point there, too. :-/

Using 2 vague non-feats and using ANOTHER character with vastly inconsistent showings to "prove" your point. Good job.

There is no way that Apocalypse lost the Supergirl thread. Only some people said that Matrix SG would defeat Apocalypse, but the rest and the majority of the people that contributed to that thread were backing Apocalypse up. Most of the people that were backing WW in the Apoc-WW thread were DC fanboys or and Apocalypse haters(Omega Vision for one). All the other regulars or and Marvel/Apocalypse fanboys were backing Apocalypse. Again, over 60% of people were backing Apocalypse.

Only in your eyes. To any unbiased observer, the thread was mostly inconclusive. That's the problem with you, you consider ANY kind of inconclusive outcome as favoring Apoc by default. This shows a biased/subjective interpretation of results.

The Hulk/Juggernaut thread Apocalypse also won, but i'm not going to look back.

Maybe you should.

But Apoc's highest feats put him there and his lowest feats STILL put him at the high herald range.

Table dodging must be high-high herald level....

PS. STOP MAKING ME AGREE WITH THE DC PPL DAMMIT!!!

TheTyrant
So you're projecting feats again?

That doesn't prove Apoc can mind-rape her. You have no proof Apoc even has baseline telepathy, let alone the ability to mind-rape a Kryptonian.

Also mind reading=/=mind-rape. That's pretty obvious.

He hasn't displayed mind-raping abilities, which is why I said "Nur can always mindrape her. He hasn't displayed his mind-raping abilities you say? Ok, he reads her mind like that red guy in LOSH was doing."

Lord_Talron
can anyone post that table scan.... pleaseeeeeeee!

Omega Vision
He hasn't displayed mind-raping abilities, which is why I said "Nur can always mindrape her. He hasn't displayed his mind-raping abilities you say? Ok, he reads her mind like that red guy in LOSH was doing."
How does mind-reading accomplish anything other than helping him predict which of his orifices Supergirl is going to shove her fist down?

I love how you establish and abandon your mind-rape argument in a single post and then move on to a flimsy tactic that isn't even supported by concrete evidence.

I think we've finally found someone Quanchi could beat in a debate.

TheTyrant
A character "considering" another character a certain way doesn't really prove anything. Also, Rulk killed a watcher. Guess that makes him skyfather level then.
High Evolutionary cowered against Ultron and hid behind Adam Warlock like a *****.
Yeah. You really didn't do all too well proving your point there, too. :-/

Using 2 vague non-feats and using ANOTHER character with vastly inconsistent showings to "prove" your point. Good job.

Only in your eyes. To any unbiased observer, the thread was mostly inconclusive. That's the problem with you, you consider ANY kind of inconclusive outcome as favoring Apoc by default. This shows a biased/subjective interpretation of results.

Maybe you should.

Table dodging must be high-high herald level....

PS. STOP MAKING ME AGREE WITH THE DC PPL DAMMIT!!!

H/E wasn't evolved in Conquest. He was in the Evolutionary Wars. Big difference.

JakeTheBank

mmm

Lord_Talron
ha-jam

D_Dude1210
H/E wasn't evolved in Conquest. He was in the Evolutionary Wars. Big difference.

Prove it.

TheTyrant
can anyone post that table scan.... pleaseeeeeeee!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/namorvspoccy35qm.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/namorvspoccy49pc.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/namorvspoccy53gj.jpg

It's not that bad considering that he also took down a hydrated Namor.

In his defense he did manage to dodge the thing

Omega Vision

Looks to me like the chick took down Namor.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
In his defense he did manage to dodge the thing
So he's at least Low-Mid Streetleveler.

D_Dude1210

I read the scans. "He took down a hydrated Namor"....

Apparently, in your interpretations, Apoc running away and having one of his goons take Namor down is proof that Apoc took a hydrated Namor down. I DEARLY HOPE this isn't your "proof" that he can also:

one-shot Namor

Cuz if it is, then I'm no longer debating with you. You're too far gone...

TheTyrant
How does mind-reading accomplish anything other than helping him predict which of his orifices Supergirl is going to shove her fist down?

I love how you establish and abandon your mind-rape argument in a single post and then move on to a flimsy tactic that isn't even supported by concrete evidence.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers10.png

He mind read Ozymandias. No context is behind this.
He mind reads Supergirl and predicts her next move(s). Simple.

Lord_Talron

It's not that bad considering that he also took down a hydrated Namor. is that 90s? the artists terrible imagining of namor looks like so.

TheTyrant
I read the scans. "He took down a hydrated Namor"....

Apparently, in your interpretations, Apoc running away and having one of his goons take Namor down is proof that Apoc took a hydrated Namor down. I DEARLY HOPE this isn't your "proof" that he can also:

Cuz if it is, then I'm no longer debating with you. You're too far gone...

He put Namor down after Namor got a cheap shot in. Namor got up and chucked a table at Apoc which Apocalypse dodged. Then it would have been over, Namor got lucky that one of Apocalypse' horsemen interferred or else he would have had his head knocked off.

If Apoc was ready, that hit would have been fatal for Namor

TheTyrant
Prove it.

I can't find the scans, but if you do find and read all of them issues, you would know.

D_Dude1210
He put Namor down after Namor got a cheap shot in. Namor got up and chucked a table at Apoc which Apocalypse dodged. Then it would have been over, Namor got lucky that one of Apocalypse' horsemen interferred or else he would have had his head knocked off.

Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing sick

Omega Vision
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers10.png

He mind read Ozymandias. No context is behind this.
He mind reads Supergirl and predicts her next move(s). Simple.
Predicting moves doesn't matter if he's too slow to react.

Also one feat doesn't prove the ability to read a Kryptonian mind. Even Martian Manhunter has trouble tapping into Kryptonian minds.

Omega Vision

If Apoc was ready, that hit would have been fatal for Namor
Wow. You're sad.

More accurately Apoc is lucky one of his Horsemen picked up his slack and took care of mean old table-man for him.

Lol at Apoc killing Namor with one blow.

D_Dude1210
I can't find the scans, but if you do find and read all of them issues, you would know.

You made the claims. You need to prove it. Otherwise, you need to man up and say "I have no proof".

JakeTheBank
Iron Man drops the helicarrier on Apoc.

D_Dude1210
Wow. You're sad.

More accurately Apoc is lucky one of his Horsemen picked up his slack and took care of mean old table-man for him.

He's too far gone. Best thing for us to do is back away slowly and tell him that we're not going to hurt him, we're friends and everything's going to be all right...

TheTyrant
Predicting moves doesn't matter if he's too slow to react.

Also one feat doesn't prove the ability to read a Kryptonian mind. Even Martian Manhunter has trouble tapping into Kryptonian minds.

Apocalypse =/= Martian Manhunter. Apocalypse is a mutant, J'onn is a martian.

TheTyrant
Wow. You're sad.

Too bad it's true.

D_Dude1210

Which proves what?

Omega Vision
You're right. MM is way better than Apoc. Thanks for clarifying.

Omega Vision
Too bad it's true.
Exactly what strength/battle feats does Apoc have that suggest he can one-shot kill a being who has traded blows with Savage Hulk?

TheTyrant
Which proves what?

He said that MM couldn't read kryptonian minds because they are 'different' than human minds. I said that Apocalypse is a mutant and not an alien, which destorys that arguement totally as a mutants telepatical powers =/= an alien's telepathical powers going by OV's logic.

TheTyrant
Exactly what strength/battle feats does Apoc have that suggest he can one-shot kill a being who has traded blows with Savage Hulk?

He restrained base Hulk at average size. He pimp smacked Cable down...the same Cable that took down an enraged Hulk in the previous issue(Onslaught saga)

Omega Vision
He said that MM couldn't read kryptonian minds because they are 'different' than human minds. I said that Apocalypse is a mutant and not an alien, which destorys that arguement totally as a mutants telepatical powers =/= an alien's telepathical powers going by OV's logic.
I never said that, only that Kryptonian minds are more difficult for any telepath to work with than human minds.

If Martian Manhunter, one of the best telepaths in comics has some trouble entering a Kryptonian mind then how can Apoc hope to enter it when he has one shaky feat?

Omega Vision
He restrained base Hulk at average size. He pimp smacked Cable down...the same Cable that took down an enraged Hulk in the previous issue(Onslaught saga)
None of those would be beyond Namor's abilities.

TheTyrant
You're right. MM is way better than Apoc. Thanks for clarifying.

In telepathy. In regards of combat, Apoc would crush MM by turning his hands into flame-throwers..

Omega Vision
In telepathy. In regards of combat, Apoc would crush MM by turning his hands into flame-throwers..
Fire isn't an insta-win against MM just like Kryptonite isn't an insta-win against Superman.

MM would shit stomp Apoc in a fight.

TheTyrant
I never said that, only that Kryptonian minds are more difficult for any telepath to work with than human minds.

If Martian Manhunter, one of the best telepaths in comics has some trouble entering a Kryptonian mind then how can Apoc hope to enter it when he has one shaky feat?

There are other ones such as mind-blasting Exodus and stuff. I can't find the scans unfortunately.

TheTyrant
None of those would be beyond Namor's abilities.

They are going by Namor and Hulk's previous encounters.

D_Dude1210

He showed that certain aspects of the Kryptonian mind makes them difficult to read unlike humans. Unless it has been proven that MM can only read human minds (based on your reasoning), then you have even less proof than OV that mutants will fare better.

TheTyrant
Fire isn't an insta-win against MM just like Kryptonite isn't an insta-win against Superman.

MM would shit stomp Apoc in a fight.

If it helps you sleep better at night.

Omega Vision
I can't find the scans unfortunately.
There's a statement that follows you around.
Martian Manhunter has all of Apoc's abilities and more. Size manipulation is the one area Apoc truly beats MM but it really doesn't matter.

D_Dude1210

Let me be the first to say that I'm an avid Marvel fan.

That I also hate MM, cuz I think he's lame.

Sadly, MM WILL stomp Apoc.

Stop making me agree with the DC folks. It hurts...! T_T

xmarksthespot
There are other ones such as mind-blasting Exodus and stuff. I can't find the scans unfortunately. Scans or it didn't happen.

The only cannon encounters between the two occur in the Black Knight one-shot, in which Apocalypse displays no telepathic abilities.

No one has ever shown anything that would lead one to conclude Apocalypse has telepathic powers, let alone substantive enough abilities to even be considered a red-headed stepchild to MM.

Omega Vision

Trolls tend to have the reverse effect to their intentions, galvanizing their opposition and turning would-be allies into opponents. stick out tongue

TheTyrant
There's a statement that follows you around.

Martian Manhunter has all of Apoc's abilities and more. Size manipulation is the one area Apoc truly beats MM but it really doesn't matter.

Tell me, can MM create functioning weapons out of himself? Can he turn his body into steel? Can he teleport? Can matter manipulate? Does he have telekenisis(he might have this one)?

TheTyrant

MM is a horrible character. I mean who likes a martian that goes "They do not understand me. But how can they? I am from another WORLD" in 80% of his appearences?

Based on? Apoc is more versatile and has more powers.

D_Dude1210
Trolls tend to have the reverse effect to their intentions, galvanizing their opposition and turning would-be allies into opponents. stick out tongue

I'm getting out of here before I start waving a Superman flag.

That'll be the end of all I tellz ya! Teh end of all!!

xmarksthespot
Can matter manipulate?One-time feat. Storm can matter manipulate with her lightning too then.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Scans or it didn't happen.

The only cannon encounters between the two occur in the Black Knight one-shot, in which Apocalypse displays no telepathic abilities.

No one has ever shown anything that would lead one to conclude Apocalypse has telepathic powers, let alone substantive enough abilities to even be considered a red-headed stepchild to MM.

Apocalypse created a force-field around himself then tanked Exodus' blast and then returned the favour via psi-blast(it might have been telekenisis, but I doubt it).

He read Ozymandias' mind as well. So he does have atleast basic telepathy.

TheTyrant
One-time feat. Storm can matter manipulate with her lightning too then.

He also created a creature in front of Exodus from distance IIRC.

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse created a force-field around himself then tanked Exodus' blast and then returned the favour via psi-blast(it might have been telekenisis, but I doubt it). ORLY

xmarksthespot
He also created a creature in front of Exodus from distance IIRC. Creature is already talking before emerging from the ground. Creature emerges from the ground. Note falling sand, from emergence.

TheTyrant
ORLY

Telekenisis then.

psycho gundam
looks more like tk, apocalypse can seemingly tk hover as well *shrugs*

TheTyrant
Creature is already talking before emerging from the ground. Creature emerges from the ground. Note falling sand, from emergence.

How did it emerge from there? Also, Apocalypse is talking to Exodus through that creature via telepathy.

psycho gundam
could be a shape-shifted apocalypse? (i didn't read the issue)

xmarksthespot
How did it emerge from there? Also, Apocalypse is talking to Exodus through that creature via telepathy. Don't care how it emerged, there's no indication of matter manipulation.

Telepathy is depicted with cloud bubbles with dashes. Ergo, not telepathy.

Prove it. Oh you can't. 'Cause it's nothing but wishful thinking.

All of Spider-Man's appearances, are actually Emma Frost talking through him.

TheTyrant
Don't care how it emerged, there's no indication of matter manipulation.

Telepathy is depicted with cloud bubbles with dashes. Ergo, not telepathy.

Prove it. Oh you can't. 'Cause it's nothing but wishful thinking.

All of Spider-Man's appearances, are actually Emma Frost talking through him.

It actually makes sense that it was matter manipulation. Because if it was tech or whatever, then it would have been indicated or narrated.

Apocalypse telepathically took control over the creature and talked through it. That's what I meant.

xmarksthespot
It actually makes sense that it was matter manipulation. Because if it was tech or whatever, then it would have been indicated or narrated.

Apocalypse telepathically took control over the creature and talked through it. That's what I meant. Or it was just a weird-assed Scarab Beast creature that was laying in wait. Occam's Razor.

Or the Scarab Beast was just talking. Occam's Razor.

TheTyrant
Or it was just a weird-assed Scarab Beast creature that was laying in wait. Occam's Razor.

Or the Scarab Beast was just talking. Occam's Razor.

Then it would have been indicated. It doesn't make sense for a random creature to just appear and start saying things like "your potential is being realized" to Exodus.

xmarksthespot
Then it would have been indicated.What would have been indicated? If it was just the Scarab Beast emerging from the sand and talking, it would have been indicated that it was just the Scarab Beast emerging from the sand and talking? Oh wait that's exactly what's depicted. Originally posted by TheTyrant
It doesn't make sense for a random creature to just appear and start saying things like "your potential is being realized" to Exodus. It fits perfectly fine within the story to have a minion disciple say crap like that. Moreso than fanboy power spazz.

xmarksthespot
Additionally, upon further inspection, the effect of the Jewel of Rama-Tut turns Ozymandias to stone, not matter manipulation. So there are no instances whatsoever of matter manipulation, not even crappy one-off incidents.

D_Dude1210
It's funny how xmarks just tosses scans in Tyrant's face, forcing him to double back on his erroneous and subjective interpretations of feats that he's spurts matter-of-factly with no basis of proof whatsoever... lol.

psycho gundam
It's funny how xmarks just tosses scans in Tyrant's face, forcing him to double back on his erroneous and subjective interpretations of feats that he's spurts matter-of-factly with no basis of proof whatsoever... lol. aside from the monster rising out of the sand thing, he was pwning

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by psycho gundam
aside from the monster rising out of the sand thing, he was pwning

Lemme review...

In exactly what part was he pwning at? Or is this all just sarcasm?

psycho gundam
well, the monster thing could have been apocalypse just as much as it could have been some minion or whatever.

D_Dude1210
well, the monster thing could have been apocalypse just as much as it could have been some minion or whatever.

Is that the only part you read? O_o

D_Dude1210
aside from the monster rising out of the sand thing, he was pwning

Lemme recap the whole debate for you so you can be abreast of the whole thing....

Page 1: Threadstarter gives out the stips on the matchup. Majority of the people agree that IM is more or less below Apocalypse and believe that Apoc will handily take this match.

Page 2: A few disagreements here and there. Suddenly, TheTyrant makes the claim that in the debates here, Apocalypse has beaten Supergirl (solo) as well as Hulk AND Juggernaught combined then makes the claim that Apoc should also beat Superman and Black Adam. Shitstorm begins. It appears that TheTyrant has convinced himself that in those inconclusive debates, Apocalypse won by a landslide. He then goes and tries to back up his previous claim that Apoc is trans-level by stating vague, non-feats that don't prove a damn thing. People facepalm.

Page 3: TheTyrant claims that Apoc one-shot Namor. Goes and presents no proof when called on it. Then claims that Thor can NEVER one-shot Apoc. Presents no proof. Then extrapolates that since his minion "crushed" Thor, then Apoc should be able to. Presents no proof. He then states that Apoc should be able mind-rape Supergirl THEN backs away from his argumentation and states that he should be able to read her mind. He did this all in a single line of text. Got called on it. Presents no proof. People facepalm some more.

Page 4: TheTyrant got called on his little mindrape claim and got ridiculed for it. Avoids many arguments that simply crushed all his claims and simply states that H/E wasn't evolved when he fought Ultron and was evolved when he fought Apoc. Got called on it. Presents no proof. Posts "table" scan and used this fight to state that Apoc destroyed Namor. When asked to present the "one-shot" claim and when asked if this was the fight where he got his claim, he opted to avoid the question. Makes the claim that Apoc destroyed Namor in this fight (to any other that read this fight, they fight and Apoc runs away in the end). People facepalm so hard that some (including me) are knocked unconscious (<--- is this the pwnage you're stating?).

Page 5: TheTyrant claims that Apoc's telepathy should work on Supergirl (even though MM's didn't) because he is a mutant. He states that Apoc would destroy MM in a telepathy fight. He also tries to prove this by stating that Apoc mindblasted Exodus. He is made to prove his many assumptions with scans. He could not. I wake up, read what's happening and start to wonder if it was actually a good idea to be a Marvel fan.

Page 6: TheTyrant starts making claims about Apocalypse's powerset such as force fields and long ranged matter manipulation as well as the ability to create creatures from a distance (the "monster from the sand" remark). Xmarks, no longer able to abide by such rampant butchery of the facts, calls him on it and posts scans in which TheTyrant suddenly backtracks on his force field assumption. Then backtracks on his matter manipulation assumption. THEN backtracks on his telepathy assumption. People who are STILL conscious (or regained consciousness) after this snicker in the background.

Page 7: I state that I find it funny how he was forced to backtrack after Xmarks posted scans. YOU then state that he was pwning til he made the claim of the "monster from the sand"....

I MEAN WTF MAN!!!

Warlord
lol

So he's at least Low-Mid Streetleveler.

Yes! At the very least mid-streetlevel, cause namor is strong!

But it could be worse, he could've fallen down some stairs....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Someone please photoshop Superman's face into the guy doing the pushing and the "S" symbol on to his shirt.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

psycho gundam
Lemme recap the whole debate for you so you can be abreast of the whole thing....

Page 1: Threadstarter gives out the stips on the matchup. Majority of the people agree that IM is more or less below Apocalypse and believe that Apoc will handily take this match.

Page 2: A few disagreements here and there. Suddenly, TheTyrant makes the claim that in the debates here, Apocalypse has beaten Supergirl (solo) as well as Hulk AND Juggernaught combined then makes the claim that Apoc should also beat Superman and Black Adam. Shitstorm begins. It appears that TheTyrant has convinced himself that in those inconclusive debates, Apocalypse won by a landslide. He then goes and tries to back up his previous claim that Apoc is trans-level by stating vague, non-feats that don't prove a damn thing. People facepalm.

Page 3: TheTyrant claims that Apoc one-shot Namor. Goes and presents no proof when called on it. Then claims that Thor can NEVER one-shot Apoc. Presents no proof. Then extrapolates that since his minion "crushed" Thor, then Apoc should be able to. Presents no proof. He then states that Apoc should be able mind-rape Supergirl THEN backs away from his argumentation and states that he should be able to read her mind. He did this all in a single line of text. Got called on it. Presents no proof. People facepalm some more.

Page 4: TheTyrant got called on his little mindrape claim and got ridiculed for it. Avoids many arguments that simply crushed all his claims and simply states that H/E wasn't evolved when he fought Ultron and was evolved when he fought Apoc. Got called on it. Presents no proof. Posts "table" scan and used this fight to state that Apoc destroyed Namor. When asked to present the "one-shot" claim and when asked if this was the fight where he got his claim, he opted to avoid the question. Makes the claim that Apoc destroyed Namor in this fight (to any other that read this fight, they fight and Apoc runs away in the end). People facepalm so hard that some (including me) are knocked unconscious (<--- is this the pwnage you're stating?).

Page 5: TheTyrant claims that Apoc's telepathy should work on Supergirl (even though MM's didn't) because he is a mutant. He states that Apoc would destroy MM in a telepathy fight. He also tries to prove this by stating that Apoc mindblasted Exodus. He is made to prove his many assumptions with scans. He could not. I wake up, read what's happening and start to wonder if it was actually a good idea to be a Marvel fan.

Page 6: TheTyrant starts making claims about Apocalypse's powerset such as force fields and long ranged matter manipulation as well as the ability to create creatures from a distance (the "monster from the sand" remark). Xmarks, no longer able to abide by such rampant butchery of the facts, calls him on it and posts scans in which TheTyrant suddenly backtracks on his force field assumption. Then backtracks on his matter manipulation assumption. THEN backtracks on his telepathy assumption. People who are STILL conscious (or regained consciousness) after this snicker in the background.

Page 7: I state that I find it funny how he was forced to backtrack after Xmarks posted scans. YOU then state that he was pwning til he made the claim of the "monster from the sand"....

I MEAN WTF MAN!!! lulz

i was talking about xmarks....................... facepalm "he was pwning" as in xmarks was on the money aside from the assertion that the monster guy was not apocalypse when it's like a 50% chance.

"YOU then state that he was pwning" whoa, when did i say tyrant was pwning? you assumed that and went all chris beniot n shit.

nobody agrees with tyrant

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Yes! At the very least mid-streetlevel, cause namor is strong!

But it could be worse, he could've fallen down some stairs....
Darkseid was powerless when that happened whereas Apoc was at full power when he dodged a table.

StiltmanFTW
Darkseid was powerless when that happened whereas Apoc was at full power when he dodged a table.

And Balder was at full-power when he blocked a pie...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Balder was at full-power when he blocked a pie...
Balder is clearly Skyfather then. dur

D_Dude1210
lulz

i was talking about xmarks....................... facepalm "he was pwning" as in xmarks was on the money aside from the assertion that the monster guy was not apocalypse when it's like a 50% chance.

"YOU then state that he was pwning" whoa, when did i say tyrant was pwning? you assumed that and went all chris beniot n shit.

nobody agrees with tyrant

Oh... good! LOL. big grin

/hug

StiltmanFTW
Balder is clearly Skyfather then. dur

thumb up

Almost abstract lv actually.

psycho gundam
uhuh

Why would you actually try to defend that? Now I'll have to mock you and DS everytime there is thread about him.

Wimjet
when was the last time someone posted something about Ironman in this thread ???? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.