Wolverine vs. Tigra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
The fight takes place in a forest. Who wins?

tkitna
Seriously?

StiltmanFTW
What the f**k?

celeyhyga17
wolvie 9/10

Q99
Wolverine, though he does take some wounds. Her physical stas are higher ("Stronger than the strongest tiger, faster than the fastest cheetah..."wink, but he's more skilled and has healing factor.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
Wolverine, though he does take some wounds. Her physical stas are higher ("Stronger than the strongest tiger, faster than the fastest cheetah..."wink, but he's more skilled and has healing factor.
as usual your knolwedge on wolverine is down right dreadful.

Why would wolverine even take wounds? he a better fighter, superior rang and weapons.

No her stats are not higher, if you actaully read comics with wolverine in it you know this. His feats are superior in every senses.

also can you even provided evidence for your suposed quote? Not that it matter since wolverine much stronger then any tiger, and combat speed is much faster then any cheetah. Wolverine has straight up easily dominated siberian tigers like childs play and over powered lions and throw them.

Q99
Originally posted by Battlehammer

No her stats are not higher, if you actaully read comics with wolverine in it you know this. His feats are superior in every senses.

She's a class ten with superhuman speed and agility, or in other words pretty much the same stats as Beast, who's given Wolverine good fights before. She often fought with classic Kraven, not a pushover himself, and while it's really, really hard to find scans of a complete fight with her, here's her easily overwhelming Hawkeye:
http://www.postmodernbarney.com/images08/fnf0222a.jpg
http://www.postmodernbarney.com/images08/fnf0222b.jpg

Perhaps you're just underrating Tigra somewhat? Just because someone can put up a fight against Wolverine doesn't make him weak, it means they've got stuff going for them too.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
She's a class ten with superhuman speed and agility, or in other words pretty much the same stats as Beast, who's given Wolverine good fights before. She often fought with classic Kraven, not a pushover himself, and while it's really, really hard to find scans of a complete fight with her, here's her easily overwhelming Hawkeye:

Perhaps you're just underrating Tigra somewhat? Just because someone can put up a fight against Wolverine doesn't make him weak, it means they've got stuff going for them too. Not sure if I'm the only one but your links doesn't show up.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
She's a class ten with superhuman speed and agility, or in other words pretty much the same stats as Beast, who's given Wolverine good fights before.
Lets see some feats then.

For starters beats is not a class 10, so right off the bat your wrong. Wolverine dropped beast in a single pannel.......great example.......

You do realizes that Wolverine is superhuman in ever area? I really feel you lack this basic knowledge........

Originally posted by Q99
She often fought with classic Kraven, not a pushover himself, and while it's really, really hard to find scans of a complete fight with her, here's her easily overwhelming Hawkeye:

give issue in title........

How is fighting hawlkeye even remotely the same as taking on Wolverine......and the scans don't even show up

Originally posted by Q99
Perhaps you're just underrating Tigra somewhat?

Or perhaps you have no idea what your talking about when you bring up wolverine? I mean you have repeatedfly stated ignorant and incorrect comments about him almost ever dam time you responded to a thread he was in........

Originally posted by Q99
Just because someone can put up a fight against Wolverine doesn't make him weak, it means they've got stuff going for them too.
But here the problem you rational for why she can put up a fight is becuase she superhuman which he also is........then your reaosning is that she stronger then the storngest tiger and faster then the fastest cheetah....which again you were asked to give wer eyou got that quote....yet I notice you ignored that part of my comment...so ask again lets see were you got that quote........wolverine is stronger and faster then any big cat.....

your rational is rather terriable....as is your attempt at evidences.....which by the way is not evidences......and you really should not make quotes up unless you are preparedf to back up were you got it from.

Prep-Man
Tigra stomps.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Tigra stomps.
are you kidding me? she was shitting her self with the hood.....yet she gunna stomp wolverine.......that is utterly absurd........

tigra (it spelled differently, I think ) from the thunder cats would put up a much better fight.

Q99

For starters beats is not a class 10, so right off the bat your wrong.

Hm, yea, I guess I was thinking of old-Beast.

He also did better than that in Astonishing.

Yes. You realize Tigra is superhuman in ever area?

Really, stop saying I'm underrating Wolverine, I haven't said jack squat about Wolverine other than the fact Beast has fought with him.

You apparently have no idea my actual arguments concerning Wolverine, and also seem to be overlooking the fact that I'm saying he still beats someone who's superhuman in every area and is a class 10. You're actually saying I'm saying the opposite of my real argument.

It's not, but he's still a skilled and impressive fighter that was easily dealt with via speed.

Not all comparisons have to be the exact same scenario, showing that Tigra > Hawkeye tells you something about Tigra.

Maybe I don't think everyone else depowers to baseline human just because he has superhuman stats?

That's the crux of most of my Wolverine arguments: Just because he's superhuman doesn't make other fighters, especially other superhumans, helpless.

You may interpret that as me saying Wolverine doesn't have superhuman stats for some reason, but that's not actually what I argue.

Yes. They're *both* superhuman. So, superhuman vs superhuman = no fight to you?

It's just her old tag-line from way back in the day I think. Being class 10, she's obviously more than that.

Here's another scan: Vs Kraven

She outruns him, surprising him with her speed, shrugs one of his punches entirely, then he pulls out a sonic device.

This guy KOs elephants and goes toe-to-toe with Spidey.

So's she, that's the point.

You seem to be deciding what I'm saying before I said it. Most of your argument seems to revolve around me saying Wolverine isn't superhuman, which, you should note, I've never said.

Please try to not make up my arguments for me. You are not, technically speaking, arguing with me, so much as a strawman with different arguments than mine.

Oh, THAT was total PIS! I think the cloak was supposed to be giving him super strength, but she should've owned him.

Prep-Man
are you kidding me? she was shitting her self with the hood.....yet she gunna stomp wolverine.......that is utterly absurd........

tigra (it spelled differently, I think ) from the thunder cats would put up a much better fight.

big grin

Battlehammer
in wheldon written comic against holding back wolverine.

against wolverines that his enemy he got shit stomp in a single pannel fact.

Originally posted by Q99
Yes. You realize Tigra is superhuman in ever area?
yes but my arguement does not hing on someone being superhuman means they can take on so and so.

Originally posted by Q99
Really, stop saying I'm underrating Wolverine, I haven't said jack squat about Wolverine other than the fact Beast has fought with him.
asside form the fact you said she phsyically superior dispite the fact she ahs inerior feats.......yea like I said your underrestimating wolverine.

Originally posted by Q99
You apparently have no idea my actual arguments concerning Wolverine, and also seem to be overlooking the fact that I'm saying he still beats someone who's superhuman in every area and is a class 10. You're actually saying I'm saying the opposite of my real argument.

No what I am saying is your arguement is utter crap, and ignorant.

Originally posted by Q99
It's not, but he's still a skilled and impressive fighter that was easily dealt with via speed.

Not all comparisons have to be the exact same scenario, showing that Tigra > Hawkeye tells you something about Tigra.

first your scans never worked.

second wolveirne is superior to hawlk by quite a margin in every single way physically has vastly superior MA skills oh and has about life time plus knolwedge on hawlk eye......how is her fighting hawlk eye the leats bit relevent, to this thread or in any way makes it so that she hangs with wolverine?

Originally posted by Q99
Maybe I don't think everyone else depowers to baseline human just because he has superhuman stats?

You dont get it sherlock. Her feats are inferior. So even if we gave her the benifit of the doubt and put her on wolverine level of combat speed, relfex and agility then what would come into effect would be skills and weapons both of which he holds a rediculously large advantage........

Originally posted by Q99
That's the crux of most of my Wolverine arguments: Just because he's superhuman doesn't make other fighters, especially other superhumans, helpless.

It does when there melee oriented, are vastly less skilled, far less reach, far less training and experience, weapons far less deadly and there stats are at best equal to wolverine.

Originally posted by Q99
Yes. They're *both* superhuman. So, superhuman vs superhuman = no fight to you?

moderatly skilled superhuman with one inch nails vs master of every form of combat superhuman with insane damage soak, 6 one foot claws made out of adamatium make this a none fight.

Originally posted by Q99
It's just her old tag-line from way back in the day I think. Being class 10, she's obviously more than that.
she more now? really then this should be easy prove with pannel evidence that she class 10. lets see some feats. I notice again you ignored my comments about bringing forth evidences........wonderful greta listening to someone talk out there ass........

Originally posted by Q99
Here's another scan: Vs Kraven

She outruns him, surprising him with her speed, shrugs one of his punches entirely, then he pulls out a sonic device.

This guy KOs elephants and goes toe-to-toe with Spidey.

thats the only scan you have posted that actaully worked.

sweet she surprised him with her speed what is this suposes to prove?

I know who kraven is and her getting beat by him means what? how does that scan in anyway help your arguement that she can hang with wolverine? if he punch her she be dead.....he has claws......

Originally posted by Q99
So's she, that's the point.

this is what you dont get. your rational for hanging with wolverine is she physically superior, but she not. that jsut some shit you mad eup in your head.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
. Her physical stas are higher ("Stronger than the strongest tiger, faster than the fastest cheetah..."wink,.
here your arguement except it wrong and I asked you several times to prove it.......and again I get nothing.

Q99
Like shrugging blows from Kraven and outrunning him? That is evidence.

Like I said, it's really hard to find scans for her, she lacks a respect thread or anything of the sort. Class ten is from the official marvel handbook and the Civil War Frontline report, and her performance there backs it up.

Kraven is superhumanly fast. She's faster than him. She's thus quite significantly superhumanly fast.

Note how she showed she was physically superior, then he used a sonic device to disable her.

And he's kinda impressive of a fighter.

Yea, that's because you're ignoring the evidence and shouting about how I'm saying stuff I haven't, not because nothing has been posted.

It's harder to explain stuff when you're yelling about it rather than asking.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
Like shrugging blows from Kraven and outrunning him? That is evidence.

evidence of what? That Kraven underestimated her speed? what were you trying to prove with that?

shrugging off a blow is durability.....and relevent when her opponent wielding piercing weapons.......

Originally posted by Q99
Like I said, it's really hard to find scans for her, she lacks a respect thread or anything of the sort. Class ten is from the official marvel handbook and the Civil War Frontline report, and her performance there backs it up.

hand books are not evidences.

really what did she do lets see some issue numbers here and title. I will gladly look it up to see this, but to be frank I doubt she showed anything closes to class 10.

Originally posted by Q99
Kraven is superhumanly fast. She's faster than him. She's thus quite significantly superhumanly fast.

He superhuman strong, and his speed was never anything to right home about beast danced around him easily. also depends on the time period to, he was not always superhuman

She surprised him, in no way does that make her significantly faster, we have no idea if he was even running his fastest. what we do know is he was surprised by her speed and at the very leastshe is as fast if not faster.

however again what are you trying to prove? is this to prove she faster then wolverine. becuase I could easily top this feat with little efforter on my part.

Originally posted by Q99
Note how she showed she was physically superior, then he used a sonic device to disable her.
No really, all she did was surprises him with her speed and then he easily beat her.......it not much of a feat.....

Originally posted by Q99
And he's kinda impressive of a fighter.

she dident do anything asside from catch up with him and he was not even running from her but rhino's stampeed.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, that's because you're ignoring the evidence and shouting about how I'm saying stuff I haven't, not because nothing has been posted.

You posted one scan and you have yet to state what it suposes to prove. whats the point of the scan? is it to prove she faster then wolverine? becuase if so then say it, your very unclear on your arguements....posting a scan and going here........is not providing evidence for your arguement all it doing is post a scan....you need to actaully have an arguement to go with it.

Q99
No, it's to help establish a baseline for her powers. Knowing what a character can do allows one to form a more educated opinion on how they'd do in a fight.

Giving an example of someone's abilities is the definition of evidence, it's very basic stuff. Not everything is an attack on a character, and debates work a lot better if you don't get so defensive. You apparently can't debate if Wolverine is involved without treating everything as an attack, and I have little idea what you think Tigra can do except "less than Wolverine," because you've never said what you think she can do, you just attack me for attacking Wolverine.

I can tell you what I've read and I can give a very few examples, but you have ignored and acted offended when I *do* post scans , and we don't have a nice respect thread to work with, so second-hand info and a few scattered scans is about the best you can get except for the examples provided.

If you aren't willing to take anyone at their word about anything, then there's little we can debate here. You've got nothing but accusations, and I've got mostly second-hand info and two fights where she shows herself to be superhuman against skilled foes.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
No, it's to help establish a baseline for her powers. Knowing what a character can do allows one to form a more educated opinion on how they'd do in a fight.

Giving an example of someone's abilities is the definition of evidence, it's very basic stuff. Not everything is an attack on a character. You apparently can't debate if Wolverine is involved without treating everything as an attack.
I alreayd know what she can do, and you pretty much repeatedly ignore what i asked you to provide and have completely ignore several of my arguements against your posts.

No it really not. I could post an entire respect thread, it means nothing with out one providing an arguement other wises in nonsenses. scans can also be out of context which frequently occures.

I not attacking I am asking you to prove your points.

first prove that she is class 10.

second prove that she faster then wolverine.

both comments you made neither have been proven even though I have asked several times for you to back your claims.

My arguements been simple if they are phsyically equals how does tigra stand a chance?

also it call actaully providing comics numbers and titles. You bring up random events from memory mean nothing, you could be lying miss remebering ect.

also you brought one scan up and it really had nothing to do with what I been asking unless you thought that makes her faster then wolverine.

Martian_mind
I'm interested in seeing how Q intends to debate this point if scans are so hard to come by.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'm interested in seeing how Q intends to debate this point if scans are so hard to come by.
issue and titles is what I would do.

Q99

I'm not, I'm out.

I can discuss from what I know, but I can't upload memories up to a respect thread or anything. Battlehammer can't prove his point and I can't prove mine, we can only offer opinions.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
I'm not, I'm out.

I can discuss from what I know, but I can't upload memories up to a respect thread or anything. Battlehammer can't prove his point and I can't prove mine, we can only offer opinions.
actaully I can easily prove my point, your the only one who could not prove there points/ I could prove pretty much any point I made.......you on the other hand could prove none of them........

Martian_mind
Logic and courtesy on KMC.

Never saw that coming.

Battlehammer
Logic and courtesy on KMC.

Never saw that coming.
cop out is what it is lol

Q99
actaully I can easily prove my point, your the only one who could not prove there points/ I could prove pretty much any point I made.......you on the other hand could prove none of them........

You haven't posted any scans on Tigra's strength level or anything on her abilities, just offered opinions.

The only one who's provided any scans is me, I'll remind you. You've proven precisely jack squat.

The only thing a lack of scans does is mean neither of us can prove our points. You can't say Y is better than X if you don't even know what X is.

*Edit* I did manage to find out the first Kraven vs Tigra confrontation if you want to check that out. It's Marvel Chillers Vol 1 number 4. And apparently she takes on Super-Skrull in issue 9 of the same series, though I don't know how that turns out, and Ms. Marvel in issue 19 of her latest series. Those seem the best places for strength feats.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
You haven't posted any scans on Tigra's strength level or anything on her abilities, just offered opinions.

The only one who's provided any scans is me, I'll remind you.
Becuase I can't prove a negative it impossible. burden of proof is on you, u said she that strong prove it.

except it was a single scan and it dident even prove your point which is that she faster then wolverine

here how well beast did against wolverine.
1. http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/6209/beastoneshotgr6.jpg

Oh and I said Wolverine faster, quicker reflexes.

speed and reflex feat beyond anything tigra done.
1. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3616/captang6zk5.jpg

here another feat beyond anything tigra done.
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8499/xmenv2133p03gm1.jpg
2. http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6867/bulletsidestepkq1.jpg

you were saying?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99

The only thing a lack of scans does is mean neither of us can prove our points. You can't say Y is better than X if you don't even know what X is.

you lack any evidence actaully. You could provide title and issue numbers like I said 25 times.

actaully I know y and x and I can prove x is better, while you can't prove squat about y.

Originally posted by Q99

*Edit* I did manage to find out the first Kraven vs Tigra confrontation if you want to check that out. It's Marvel Chillers Vol 1 number 4. And apparently she takes on Super-Skrull in issue 9 of the same series, though I don't know how that turns out, and Ms. Marvel in issue 19 of her latest series. Those seem the best places for strength feats.
......dude I not going to look to prove your points....you iether know there feats in there or you don't that prove she class 10. simply going they might be there and giving me issue numbers to look is just stupid and no providing evidence to prove your point.

Q99
Becuase I can't prove a negative it impossible.

You don't have to prove a negative, just show some feats where she's too slow or whatever to accomplish something, thus establishing her level.

Faster than what? You don't know how fast she is.

How would you know? Are you very familiar with Tigra?

You sound quite certain, what is the fastest she's ever done?

I mean, I can believe that's faster than anything she's ever done, but it's hard to say for sure, isn't it?

You can say "I doubt she's ever..." "I don't think she's...." "My impression is...", but you can't say for certain without evidence.

I fully admit I don't have the evidence on hand to prove my point. That doesn't mean you can just decide what it is, though, it just means we don't have enough proof.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
You don't have to prove a negative, just show some feats where she's too slow or whatever to accomplish something, thus establishing her level.

yes I would and I was talking strength. also again burden of proof is on you. you said she that strong prove it.

Originally posted by Q99
Faster than what? You don't know how fast she is.

Prove that she that fast, if not she not simple as that. this is how it works, you prove with evidences characters abilities, if you can' tyou loses.

Originally posted by Q99
How would you know? Are you very familiar with Tigra?

more then you thats for certain.

Originally posted by Q99
You sound quite certain, what is the fastest she's ever done?

that feat you posted, then probly one of her pretty few bullet dodging feats.

Originally posted by Q99
I mean, I can believe that's faster than anything she's ever done, but it's hard to say for sure, isn't it?
if you can't prove it then she not.

your pretty much strawmaning an arguement right now it more annoying then productive.

Q99
yes I would and I was talking strength. also again burden of proof is on you. you said she that strong prove it.

We do have handbook data.

I know it's not a comic scan, but it's something.

I did show she's faster than Kraven.

I'll retract my initial statement, but she's still definitely superhuman fast.

I'm not in the fight. Nor are you. We're the debaters, not the characters.

I'd be glad to see your scans.

No, if I can't prove it, that means I, personally, am incapable of proving it, nothing more, nothing less.

Strawmaning is saying your argument/attacking a fake argument. I'm not.

I'm saying we lack the ability to draw a conclusion with available data, and you're claiming definitive knowledge of Tigra's abilities.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not sure if I'm the only one but your links doesn't show up.

Quote his post and copy them.

Tigra > Clint > Daken > Wolverine > Rulk > everyone else biscuits

Batroc
Lets see some feats then.

For starters beats is not a class 10, so right off the bat your wrong. Wolverine dropped beast in a single pannel.......great example.......

Beast IS class 10, unless the feline mutation is weaker than the previous ape-like one.

Anyway, Wolverine beats Tigra.

tkitna
I can not believe this is being debated.

BerserkersRage
Wolverine FTW

@Q99,
Just let it go, brother. Some people on KMC won't allow you to disagree with their opinion (after all, unless you are a comic writer, isn't it all just opinion?). PEACE!

jinzin
Lemme see here.......

Tigra's fighting Wolverine in this thread correct?

And Tigra ISN'T Wolverine? Right?

So if A is true and B is true, surely TIGRA WINS! big grin

Originally posted by Batroc
Beast IS class 10, unless the feline mutation is weaker than the previous ape-like one.

Anyway, Wolverine beats Tigra. I think it's stronger

The Real Wolvie
Tigra stomps 10/10.

He's really no match for her speed and strength...also - it's in a forest, and her name's Tigra - what chance could he possibly have?

JakeTheBank
lol, God forbid if someone suggest the fact Logan might lose a Vs. match on KMC.

He loses all the time, but she is out of her league here.

jinzin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol, God forbid if someone suggest the fact Logan might lose a Vs. match on KMC.

Nooooooowwww you're gettin it.

Meh, it's really not so much that Logan could lose on the versus forum. Wolverine supporters know outright when Wolvie is in over his head, it has more to do with the fact of who people say he'll be losing TO.

The fact of the matter is that in most cases it's suicide to fight Wolverine for characters who

1) don't have accelerated healing factors or strict invulnerability

and
2) are limited to melee or minimal ranged attacks.

Cause being without 1 and stuck with 2 there's really no way to compete against Logan flawlessly which is how most people would HAVE to fight him in order to win. erm

Like Tigra for instance..... If the most we can say about here is that she's:

Stronger than a tiger and faster than a cheetah (Wolverine already disecting a tiger after overpowering it)

Overpowered hawkeye (really do I even need to reply to this?)

And surprised kraven with her speed (From behind which was immediately met with a beatdown).

Then how on earth can ANYONE justify her taking wins here? Like... at all?

We don't even have to scrape the surface of what Wolverine can do to prove his superiority to her, and if her best attribute is class 10 strength.... uh oh is all I have to say.

Q99
I'll note I don't think anyone said he'd lose.

From range, avoiding an arrow. That's pretty good dodginess.

Not really, she then ignored his hit and was about to beat him down, and he only hurt her with a sonic stunner.

That's their second encounter, she's fought him in HtH before and done well.

Originally posted by BerserkersRage

@Q99,
Just let it go, brother. Some people on KMC won't allow you to disagree with their opinion (after all, unless you are a comic writer, isn't it all just opinion?). PEACE!

Yea, good advice.

srankmissingnin
For future reference, any character without: a viable ranged option, A) flight or B) a significant speed advantage and A) near to complete invulnerability or B) a healing factor; loses to Wolverine. Wolverine would clean sweep Tigra - 10/10.

And Beast has never been class 10. Maybe class 5... maybe, but even then closer to class 2 in virtually every incarnation of his character.

YFZ 350
Logan wins no doubt.

Batroc
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
For future reference, any character without: a viable ranged option, A) flight or B) a significant speed advantage and A) near to complete invulnerability or B) a healing factor; loses to Wolverine. Wolverine would clean sweep Tigra - 10/10.

And Beast has never been class 10. Maybe class 5... maybe, but even then closer to class 2 in virtually every incarnation of his character.
Class 2??

Beast throwing a car :
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/10-2.jpg

Beast pushing some dude into the ground:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/11.jpg

Beast creating a shock wave by hitting the ground:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/X-Men009_05.jpg

Beast tearing metal:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/Defenders106-18.jpg

Beast swinging a tree:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/-page1116-.jpg

Beast lifting a tree made of solid gold (or part of it):
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/UncannyX-Men1980-07135-09.jpg

Beast catching something heavy:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/th_TheBeast3-21.jpghttp://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/th_TheBeast3-22.jpg

Bentley

What about having vastly superior martial art skills?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Bentley
What about having vastly superior martial art skills?

That is only possible if your name is Gorgon wink

Tigra ends up on the wall of the X-mansion.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
He loses all the time, but she is out of her league here.

lawl

laughing

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
lawl

laughing he does and she is

srankmissingnin
Class 2??

Beast throwing a car :
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/10-2.jpg

Beast pushing some dude into the ground:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/11.jpg

Beast creating a shock wave by hitting the ground:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/X-Men009_05.jpg

Beast tearing metal:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/Defenders106-18.jpg

Beast swinging a tree:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/-page1116-.jpg

Beast lifting a tree made of solid gold (or part of it):
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/UncannyX-Men1980-07135-09.jpg

Beast catching something heavy:
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/th_TheBeast3-21.jpghttp://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/th_TheBeast3-22.jpg

Nothing there really above class 2. Cars usually weigh 1.5-2 tons, throwing one 12 feet isn't a class 10 feat. Like I said maybe Class 5 but closer to class to in virtually every incarnation of his character.

Batroc
Nothing there really above class 2. Cars usually weigh 1.5-2 tons, throwing one 12 feet isn't a class 10 feat. Like I said maybe Class 5 but closer to class to in virtually every incarnation of his character.

You really think those scans show class 2 feats? I'd be curious what other people think.

celeyhyga17
those to me look more like class five feats. i always thought his str was a little over a ton, but those definitely showed he is a few above that.

That was more than 3 meters and it would take more than class 2 strengh to do that.

srankmissingnin
You really think those scans show class 2 feats? I'd be curious what other people think.

The only above class two feat is the car throw, and even then not by much.

Johnny Sorrow
Depends on how far he threw the car.

Batroc
So much for my BEAST IS CLASS 10 campaign.
What about that piece of falling building he catches, or where he smashes up the ground? I don't remember Cage doing stuff like that back when he was Class 3.

celeyhyga17
So much for my BEAST IS CLASS 10 campaign.
What about that piece of falling building he catches, or where he smashes up the ground? I don't remember Cage doing stuff like that back when he was Class 3.

that to me was more the impressive feat. that slab of wall/concrete thingy should be heavier than a car. that was a pretty hefty size that he caught.

tkitna
Seriously, what can Tigra do to him? Theres a 20 gazillion page thread on Gamora versus Wolverine and theres still people who think Tigra has a chance? Unreal.

Battlehammer
edit

Battlehammer
The only above class two feat is the car throw, and even then not by much.
and that was during the time he had the strength boost during the serum. and the othe rimpressive feat is from an alternate time line I believe.

Batroc
and that was during the time he had the strength boost during the serum. and the othe rimpressive feat is from an alternate time line I believe.

Nope, all from the normal 616 time line, and nothing here from the X-Factor strength boost from the mid-80's either. Just Beast at his regular level... unless he in fact kept some of that strength boost.
How about where he's smashing up the ground here/causing a shockwave... could you imagine other class 2 - 5 characters doing this? Like Tigra??

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/X-Men009_05-1.jpg

Battlehammer
Nope, all from the normal 616 time line, and nothing here from the X-Factor strength boost from the mid-80's either. Just Beast at his regular level... unless he in fact kept some of that strength boost.
How about where he's smashing up the ground here/causing a shockwave... could you imagine other class 2 - 5 characters doing this? Like Tigra??

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/X-Men009_05-1.jpg
Can I have the issue number for the car throwing feat.

and I honestly don't even find that shock wave feat very impressive at all, that warrants anything closes to a classification of class 10. Hell I find wolverine punching a guy under water with enough force to send the guy flying through concrete at the other end of the pool to be a greater strength feat.

Batroc
Can I have the issue number for the car throwing feat.

It's from Marvel Holiday Special 1994.

Q99
Originally posted by tkitna
Seriously, what can Tigra do to him? Theres a 20 gazillion page thread on Gamora versus Wolverine and theres still people who think Tigra has a chance? Unreal.

No, precisely zero people has said she has a chance at winning, he has healing factor and she doesn't. Some people merely think there'll be a fight first.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
No, precisely zero people has said she has a chance at winning, he has healing factor and she doesn't. Some people merely think there'll be a fight first.
some poeple think she make it a brawl and land good amount of hits and damage.

which is rather absurd given the fact she vastly inferior in skill, at a huge reach and weapon disavantage.

so how does she give this fight?

I mean does wolverine jsut let him self get hit over and over?

namorsubby
Do you know how insanely moronic it is to even suggest that this.....this "tigra" can even land one blow on wolverine. You guys must be smoking crack......

Wolverine FTP shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.