Superman vs. Hogwarts and the Death Eaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ms.Marvel
Superman with all his feats from movies 1 2 and returns mmm

all of the death eaters including voldemort, as well as all of the wizards who regularly attend/work at hogwarts

the wizards objective is to survie, if they can manage it, for one hour. killing superman would obviously achieve that objective. they are not allowed to leave hogwarts grounds for any reason whatsoever. stepping off hogwarts grounds results in auto-death

blood lust is on, CIS is off, wizards have 30 minutes of prep

GO!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
Superman with all his feats from movies 1 2 and returns mmm

all of the death eaters including voldemort, as well as all of the wizards who regularly attend/work at hogwarts

the wizards objective is to survie, if they can manage it, killing superman would obviously achieve that objective. they are not allowed to leave hogwarts grounds for any reason whatsoever. stepping off hogwarts grounds results in auto-death

blood lust is on, CIS is off, wizards have 30 minutes of prep

GO! No kryptonite? Then the wizards most likely die.

UNLESS the anti-apparition charm is lifted, then they have a small chance of surviving. Is there a time frame?

Ms.Marvel
i edited into it that they have to stay alive for an hour. it occurred to me that its pointless to have killing superman as an optional objective if they have to fend him off indefinitely. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i edited into it that they have to stay alive for an hour. it occurred to me that its pointless to have killing superman as an optional objective if they have to fend him off indefinitely. no expression Yeah killing Supes with no kryptonite is NOT feasible for them haermm

If the wizards can apparate, then likely at least a couple of them survive.

Question....would legilimens work on Superman? Or Arresto Momentum?

marwash22
Has Superman overcome his vulnerability to magic sense i last checked?

BruceSkywalker
mario_facepalm_ava_mote_by_artemendo ugh3

Nephthys
Lightspeed blitz ftw! Or maybe Supes flies 'round the world a coupla times and gets them all as babies. Or if he's running outta time.

Demonic Phoenix
The one hour thing is useless. Supes can technically turn back time.

He rounds them all up, and then blows them off the grounds for teh auto-death sweetness.

Or he could just go underground, lift the entirety of the area, and throw it into the Sun no expression

Rogue Jedi
haermm

dadudemon
Well, Hogwards is protected with tons of charms/barriers. Nothing physical, unless they are authorized, can get through those barriers. it extends beneath hogwarts, as well, to prevent burrowers.

Anyway, Superman cannot even get in, if he wanted to. He was never seen going through magical barriers.

Superman could life up the place, from undergorund, against the charm shields, and just throw it into space, choking out the people. (I never read or saw anywhere that said nothing could leave...just that sh*t couldn't get in...so air would escape, imo.

Anywho, they'd have to do an escape charm, as well, to keep shizer from escaping, if supes started picking them up....I'm sure Albus is smart enough to take care of that as they were flying towards space....right?

Rogue Jedi
Wait a second, the wizards can onl apparate WITHIN the grounds of Hogwarts?

GIMP!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wait a second, the wizards can onl apparate WITHIN the grounds of Hogwarts?

GIMP!!!

Mr. Pot.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Mr. Pot. Mr. Teacup, how's tricks?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mr. Teacup, how's tricks?

You're not allowed to call "gimp", considering your checkered past, even if you happen to be right.

Nephthys
Hey, I never noticed you two were black before! blink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
You're not allowed to call "gimp", considering your checkered past, even if you happen to be right. gimp gimp gimp gimp gimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.