my problem with the forum pls read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cordon7247
guys i hav lurked this forums for a long time eek! but i decide its stime to talk and post my view embarrasment ive been reading alot and im only 13 and a ha;f but it seems like you are stick out tongue um ur views abd are kind of despiocle like when i saw the thread about 100 sexiest womens from Fhm.. you houldnt be talking about that stuff i know im only 13 but when the first mad time i had sex it was not like im talk about womens like that. You shoudn't be slack and talk about women body beause they have a rite to pricvacy,. and like when we sex it wasnt mean she did it for 3

now the mext issue to adres i dont think you guys sheould have rule tghat 13 year old cant join because i was only like 9 when lord of the ring come out but i really like to talk about it but i cnt

now next there Happy Dance i like the emote

*sorry i made a mistake tat ushoud be HALF not ha;f haha my basb

** sorry i make some mistake im only you ng and my first language is french so google translate help me for some word.a

cordon7247
Originally posted by cordon7247
guys i hav lurked this forums for a long time eek! but i decide its stime to talk and post my view embarrasment ive been reading alot and im only 13 and a ha;f but it seems like you are stick out tongue um ur views abd are kind of despiocle like when i saw the thread about 100 sexiest womens from Fhm.. you houldnt be talking about that stuff i know im only 13 but when the first mad time i had sex it was not like im talk about womens like that. You shoudn't be slack and talk about women body beause they have a rite to pricvacy,. and like when we sex it wasnt mean she did it for 3

now the mext issue to adres i dont think you guys sheould have rule tghat 13 year old cant join because i was only like 9 when lord of the ring come out but i really like to talk about it but i cnt

** sorry i make some mistake im only you ng and my first language is french so google translate help me for some word.a

Ax3l
Originally posted by cordon7247

Peach
Not even touching the rest of what you wrote (need to be able to understand it first - spellcheck, anyone?), the reason why you have to be 13 to join is because of legal reasons.

Also, if you're 13 now, you were much younger than nine when LOTR came out.

Ax3l
People can lie.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Ax3l
People can lie.
Good observation!

Wild Shadow
well i am sorry you felt left out of the forum i am sure no one on the forum meant to alienate you and make you feel out of place..

i can understand why you would be disappointed with how we talk about women being ugly and stuff but these women are not the sexiest women are they attractive in their own right? yes but not enough to say they are sexy..

when you get older you well find some ppl attractive and others not maybe you too will talk about how you dont agree with some one who is not attractive especially when their profession requires a degree of attractiveness

mikeydude
You handled that situation nicely.

cordon7247
sorry guiysm nexct time im not talk you take it wrong way im not insult you axel

Rogue Jedi
People can lie. Liar.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Liar.

Consider this a warning.

Rogue Jedi
Consider this a warning. Reported.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Reported.

Banned.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah? Sup?

Ax3l
Permabanned.

Rogue Jedi
Sup?

cordon7247
guyas p,lz no drama in my thread there is other prive time for that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.