I Am Sick And Tired Of All This Bullshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Wålshy~
THERE IS NO MILK IN THE FRIDGE! uhuh how the hell am i meant to eat my cheerios this morning

LanceWindu

Ax3l
Yeah, but the milk after the honey nut cheerios have had time to soak is so ****ing good.

**** me, I haven't had cereal since November.

I'm sad now ;_;

LanceWindu
I was thinking of having some http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6702/crispix.jpg for dessert.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Cheerios taste great without milk...as long as they are Honey Nut Cheerios. it always has to be honey nut cheerios
one time my mum got the like lame normal cheerios
***** never made mistake again

i might try the no milk thing mmm

Originally posted by Ax3l
Yeah, but the milk after the honey nut cheerios have had time to soak is so ****ing good.

**** me, I haven't had cereal since November.

I'm sad now ;_; :O how come

LanceWindu

Peach
Frosted mini wheats = best cereal ever.

Followed by cinnamon toast crunch.

Both of which are great without milk.

mikeydude
Im a chex (with sugar) , frosted wheat puffs or frosted flakes (with sugar) kinda guy.

Scythe
F*ck that, I recently found out that Trix cereal is no longer in neat little shapes. They're just colorful shapes now, cereal is ruined... Silly Rabbit, Trix are for mediocre, boring ass kids who don't like fun...

Rogue Jedi
I had cheerios with coke once.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Peach
Frosted mini wheats = best cereal ever.

Followed by cinnamon toast crunch.

Both of which are great without milk.

Frosted Mini Wheats...the crumbs at the bottom of the bag are the ****ing best!

Originally posted by Scythe
F*ck that, I recently found out that Trix cereal is no longer in neat little shapes. They're just colorful shapes now, cereal is ruined... Silly Rabbit, Trix are for mediocre, boring ass kids who don't like fun...

But...Trix started out as round balls, I actually remember the day when I found out they started coming in actual shapes. It blew my mind. I think I was in 2nd grade and went to get breakfast in the cafeteria before class and they had Trix. I opened the package and I was like...shock WHOA!

Scythe

But...Trix started out as round balls, I actually remember the day when I found out they started coming in actual shapes. It blew my mind. I think I was in 2nd grade and went to get breakfast in the cafeteria before class and they had Trix. I opened the package and I was like...shock WHOA!

Yeah, they did, but the shapes were amazing, like best thing ever. Now, they're gone...

LanceWindu
Damn, I hit the nail on the head. I was in 2nd grade in 1992 (looked it up) when the shapes were changed.

mikeydude
F*ck that, I recently found out that Trix cereal is no longer in neat little shapes. They're just colorful shapes now, cereal is ruined... Silly Rabbit, Trix are for mediocre, boring ass kids who don't like fun... Originally posted by LanceWindu

But...Trix started out as round balls, I actually remember the day when I found out they started coming in actual shapes. It blew my mind. I think I was in 2nd grade and went to get breakfast in the cafeteria before class and they had Trix. I opened the package and I was like...shock WHOA! Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, they did, but the shapes were amazing, like best thing ever. Now, they're gone... Originally posted by LanceWindu
Damn, I hit the nail on the head. I was in 2nd grade in 1992 (looked it up) when the shapes were changed.
that just made my ****in day. laughing out loud

As i was eating my chex, i think trix was made by a black man.....
Tricks= whore
Trix= kids

See the simiularties.

Ax3l
Cinnamon Toast Crunch ftw

Rogue Jedi
HELL YES droolio

LanceWindu
Originally posted by mikeydude
that just made my ****in day. laughing out loud

How did it make your day? confused

mikeydude
How did it make your day? confused
Just you two. Your both classic. One of a f*ckin kind.
And i could totally see your face going all WHOA! Lol.

LanceWindu
I can safely say there is no one exactly like me. eek!

I want Oops All Berries.

Rogue Jedi
I have a cousin who goes cow tipping. THATS funny.

LanceWindu
Tommy: Look at 'em there, pretty maids all in a row. I want the one on the left; she's perfect. Which one d'you want? Huh, huh, huh?... Alright.
Paul: Does it make a difference?
Tommy: Oh yeah. Wait a second. Is this your first time?
Paul: Yeah Tommy, it is.
Tommy: God, you're gonna remember this the rest of your life. Can't believe you've never been cow tipping before. Get ready to live. Huh, huh, huh, ssshhhh. She's sleepin'. What you do is, you put your shoulder into her and you push.
Paul: And?
Tommy: They fall over, hee, hee, hee.
Paul: And this doesn't strike you as kinda' dumb?
Tommy: We're family, we're gonna be doing lots of dumb stuff together. Wait 'til Christmas.

Rogue Jedi
Lois: I love you.

Peter: **** off.

LanceWindu
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/47/petercarbonite.jpg

Agent White
Family Guy = RIPOFFRIPOFFRIPOFFRIPOFFRIPOFF
Futurama = Where it's at

Also, for cereals:

Chex, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Lucky Charms, Nesquik, Count Chocula = Where it's at

Count Chocula is so good he should become Archduke Chocula

LanceWindu
Family Guy is not a rip off. It can exist alongside Futurama for an awesome comedy hour.

Agent White
Well, I'm going to bed, but first suffice it to say:

Family Guy = Every single thing paralleling The Simpsons

Ax3l
Impossible. Family Guy is no longer funny and is pretty much riding on South Park's "Edgy" coattails.

Futurama on the other hand will forever be hilarious.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Ax3l
Impossible. Family Guy is no longer funny and is pretty much riding on South Park's "Edgy" coattails.

Futurama on the other hand will forever be hilarious.

30 days and Futurama has brand new episodes! eek!

Rogue Jedi
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/47/petercarbonite.jpg haermm

mikeydude
I can safely say there is no one exactly like me. eek!

I want Oops All Berries.
There really isnt. Lol

LanceWindu
Originally posted by mikeydude
There really isnt. Lol

Good thing or no?

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaahahahaaa The Giant chicken is Boba Fett.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Aaaaahahahaaa The Giant chicken is Boba Fett.

I'm getting Giant Chicken as Boba vs Peter as Solo in tattoo form.

Rogue Jedi
And all the Moffs are gay.

mikeydude
Good thing or no?
Lol, its a very good thing. Your unique.

Skittle
Breakfast in bed!

Rogue Jedi
Long time.

Jmanghan
Here he is, scribble. There, proof.

Scribble
Prove to me that you didn't create the 'Walshy' persona 8 years ago just so you could **** with me in the present day uhuh this all smells suspiciously like a setup

Jmanghan
WTF.

Morning_Glory

Jmanghan
Well, he's dead now. At least I think he is.

Scribble
I'm still weighing up the possibility of you being Welshy uhuh I can smell somethin' and it ain't pretty round here or nothin' or my name's not James ****ing Dean

Dr. Matthew
You might enjoy cheerios without milk too!

\\W//
Originally posted by Dr. Matthew
You might enjoy cheerios without milk too! thread is 5 years old, OP probably starved to death by now.

Jmanghan
F*ck that, I recently found out that Trix cereal is no longer in neat little shapes. They're just colorful shapes now, cereal is ruined... Silly Rabbit, Trix are for mediocre, boring ass kids who don't like fun... "Colorful" shapes?

Bardock42
Originally posted by \W//
thread is 5 years old, OP probably starved to death by now.

I have it on good authority, that he did.

Reflassshh
RIP.

rudester
Yeah me too welcome to my life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.