Stale Cigarettes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
Quite nasty, some people dont mind the taste. I personally do.
Whats your output?

~Wålshy~
i don't smoke

Wild Shadow
i havent smokes in months maybe a yr now i dont know, i dont keep track.. i personally dont like the smell but it doesnt bother me when i drink..

mikeydude
Hmm....

Slay
I smoked a stale cigarette once at my dad's house, because I didn't have any on me and he still had a pack laying around after he'd quit smoking. Can't really remember how it differed from a 'good' cigarette though. Maybe because I hate Kent anyway. Or because it's a long time ago. Or it wasn't really stale but it just looked a bit old. Or something.

mikeydude
I dont know,

Mkwade
It's not really all that bad in my opinion. Obviously if you can afford to go out and get new ones then they're more preferable, but if you need to feel frugal, or are strapped for cash and hadn't smoked in a few days, I can't see why you wouldn't. It's just a little weird tasting is all. erm

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by mikeydude
Quite nasty, some people dont mind the taste. I personally do.
Whats your output?

All cigarettes are nasty.

Mkwade
That's really your own opinion. I agree with you, but I can also understand why some people need them to calm down. :P

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mkwade
That's really your own opinion. I agree with you, but I can also understand why some people need them to calm down. :P

And I can understand drug addiction.

Mkwade
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And I can understand drug addiction.
I never said it wasn't :P

Shakyamunison
I never said it wasn't :P

I was just supporting my case.

mikeydude
i posted this for peoples Opinions.
Even if they smoke on a Daily basis or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.