"Respect: Me" game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Free Man
Similar to the respect forum game things in the comic book vs forum or VG vs forum, only do it about yourself.

Post a picture, a description, and feats and stuff.

First five posts will be bullshit "epic fail thread is fail" or "I'm too cool for this" over and over again. Obviously you're not to cool to post, but cool enough to *****. Please ignore them.

One Free Man
And RJ, before you start

Bewbz.

Rogue Jedi
I can masturbate like no ones business.

One Free Man
The Man:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/knightfalll/mecool.jpg
Timothy Knight

Knight rode out of the west and into the Canadian realm of the star wars forum. He soon made a name for himself as he could burn a hole through a noob/sock/***-ass/troll in less than 2 paragraphs. His potency as a flamer was only eclipsed by his ruggedly white-boy frame.

feats:
He can hold ejaculation for 15 minutes, and can last 30 minutes before that. He can do this twice in a row with a 15 minute break/foreplay session in between.

He can play epic-boss solos on the guitar and frequently ****s people over in debates.

He appreciates watching the original blade-runner while being pleasured by 3 chicks at one time. They don't mind.

He has an infinite appreciation for boobs, but he makes the boobs, the boobs don't make him.

quotes describing him:

"Oh, my god, it's so big"--Your Mom.

"If the quarterback could thrust like that we wouldn't need a kicker."--A high-school cheerleader (still not sure what this means)

"I'm sorry sir, that knife is illegal in all fifty states to be concealed like that... No concealed knives over 26 inches in this particular state. What's that? You're just happy to see me? Very funny, sir, now show me the knife... Oh, MY GOD THAT THING IS HUGE I WANT IT INSIDE OF ME YOU'LL HAVE TO COME DOWN TO THE STATION!!!" --Woman Police Officer

"I only wish that I could play my guitar with my fifth appendage."--Joe Satriani

"He makes long distances work, the only way to get to the tip is to be long distance!"--East Coast sex buddy

"fap fap fap" --every comment on his facebook picture albums

The legend:
As knight grew tired of boning women while debating on kmc, he decided to set forth from the vs. Forum and start doing things for "teh lolz" while boning women. He now is 3x sexier than you, but we understand that you are trying.

One Free Man
See how much fun that is? Toot your own horn for a bit, or have someone else toot it while you post. Depending on how epic you are wink

Rogue Jedi
Um.....Tekken 3, I once won 73 matches in survival mode.....

steverules_2
Originally posted by One Free Man
The Man:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/knightfalll/mecool.jpg
Timothy Knight

Knight rode out of the west and into the Canadian realm of the star wars forum. He soon made a name for himself as he could burn a hole through a noob/sock/***-ass/troll in less than 2 paragraphs. His potency as a flamer was only eclipsed by his ruggedly white-boy frame.

feats:
He can hold ejaculation for 15 minutes, and can last 30 minutes before that. He can do this twice in a row with a 15 minute break/foreplay session in between.

He can play epic-boss solos on the guitar and frequently ****s people over in debates.

He appreciates watching the original blade-runner while being pleasured by 3 chicks at one time. They don't mind.

He has an infinite appreciation for boobs, but he makes the boobs, the boobs don't make him.

quotes describing him:

"Oh, my god, it's so big"--Your Mom.

"If the quarterback could thrust like that we wouldn't need a kicker."--A high-school cheerleader (still not sure what this means)

"I'm sorry sir, that knife is illegal in all fifty states to be concealed like that... No concealed knives over 26 inches in this particular state. What's that? You're just happy to see me? Very funny, sir, now show me the knife... Oh, MY GOD THAT THING IS HUGE I WANT IT INSIDE OF ME YOU'LL HAVE TO COME DOWN TO THE STATION!!!" --Woman Police Officer

"I only wish that I could play my guitar with my fifth appendage."--Joe Satriani

"He makes long distances work, the only way to get to the tip is to be long distance!"--East Coast sex buddy

"fap fap fap" --every comment on his facebook picture albums

The legend:
As knight grew tired of boning women while debating on kmc, he decided to set forth from the vs. Forum and start doing things for "teh lolz" while boning women. He now is 3x sexier than you, but we understand that you are trying.

F@g

Rogue Jedi
haermm

One Free Man
Originally posted by steverules_2
F@g That's what you're putting as your feats? I won't judge.

Mairuzu
This thread might just be gayer than me.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
This thread might just be gayer than me. Impossible.

One Free Man
Hey, you know what? It seemed like a good idea at the time.

you get thorns
I had canned soup for lunch. I microwaved it all by myself!!

Mkwade
Originally posted by you get thorns
I had canned soup for lunch. I microwaved it all by myself!!
confused

Anyways... I hit an old woman in the parking lot today with my car and nobody saw me. eek!

steverules_2
Originally posted by One Free Man
That's what you're putting as your feats? I won't judge.

It was more aimed at you but...ok no expression

Rogue Jedi
I had sex today.....

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I had sex today.....

With Michael Kindred

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
With Michael Kindred And your mom.

steverules_2
Oh shit! ha-son

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, she was rubbish.

steverules_2
Well so was yours but I'm not here on KMC complaining...well I guess I kind of am now erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.