WW3 Black Adam Vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
This is WW3 Black Adam.
He is facing an Orion w/Motherbox.

Who takes it???

cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/pic005.jpg

Orion.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/pic005.jpg

Orion.

if i had a nickel for every time someone posts that pic in favor of Orion, I'd be a .......... well you know.

cdtm
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
if i had a nickel for every time someone posts that pic in favor of Orion, I'd be a .......... well you know.

Repetitive feats is an occupational hazard of being an Orion fan, or even a New Gods fan.. ^_^;

celeyhyga17
for some reason, I believe WW3 BA will be able to tank that! =D

cdtm
for some reason, I believe WW3 BA will be able to tank that! =D

Sure, he can tank that.

That's when he uses both guns. stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Sure, he can tank that.

That's when he uses both guns. stick out tongue

pshhh... that looked like both guns forming a unibeam...

cdtm
pshhh... that looked like both guns forming a unibeam...

The silhouette of his right arm and barrel doesn't match up with the formation bubble on the beam. Kind of hard to make out as it looks like the other "kirby dot-ish" things, but you have to look for the shape.

Prep-Man
Probably Adam, IMO. BTW, I'm another orion fanboy. LOL.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Probably Adam, IMO. BTW, I'm another orion fanboy. LOL.

oh we know... your the rage of olympus of Orion fans!! good thing you're forum name isn't such a contradiction of your fanboyism...
cough...rage of...cough...olympus (Thor wankster)

celeyhyga17
The silhouette of his right arm and barrel doesn't match up with the formation bubble on the beam. Kind of hard to make out as it looks like the other "kirby dot-ish" things, but you have to look for the shape.

oh wait... I just noticed that there is a center firing hole on this form of the astro harness

Prep-Man
Crap, I forgot that Orion can resort BA to his human form. Mother Box's do that. But that's kinda cheap.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Crap, I forgot that Orion can resort BA to his human form. Mother Box's do that. But that's kinda cheap.

awww... game set match... close this thread somebody....anybody....

lol

quanchi112
Teth wins.

Prep-Man
awww... game set match... close this thread somebody....anybody....

lol

No need. The chances of Orion doing something like that are slim, unless the MB gives him the strategy to do so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.