Alice versus Kill Bill....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Alice from "Resident Evil: Extinction", armed with her twin blades from said movie, takes on the "Kill Bill" crew.

Alice starts out on floor one of a six story dojo. She must fiight an opponent on each floor, then progress to the next, and so on.

Here are her opponents:

Floor one: Budd, armed with his katana.

Floor two: Vernita Green, armed with two knives.

Floor three: Elle Driver, armed with a katana.

Floor four: First Alice must fight the Crazy 88, all at once. The she must fight GoGo Yubari (armed with her mace ball thingie), Then she must fight O-Ren Ishii.

Floor five: Bill, armed with a katana.

Floor six: Black Mamba, armed with her katana and a knife.

All of the Kill Bill opponents who have swords, they are Hattori Honzo swords.

Alice has no guns, and she cannot use her TK, only her blades and fighting skills. She gets no rest between fights (only a drink of water FTW), and any injuries she sustains carry over into the next fight.

Does she clear? If not, how far does she make it?

Scythe
This seems like spite to me, everyone in the Kill Bill side is not the least bit superhuman.

Rogue Jedi
Not really, Alices swords don't have the reach that a katana does, she has to get that much closer to them.

Sure, Alice is way beyond them as an individual, but floor four I think will be a challenge for her, as will Black Mamba.

Scythe
If she has superhuman strength, enough to get into a fist fight with Nemesis and not instantly die, yeah, I'm thinking she can clear everything. She could probably block the katanas with her forearm and walk away with a small gash... She seemed tough and hardened, the way Nemesis was just beating her and shit.

BruceSkywalker
IMS or if memory serves, Alice is superhuman in RE: Extinction..

Alice fraks 'em up

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
If she has superhuman strength, enough to get into a fist fight with Nemesis and not instantly die, yeah, I'm thinking she can clear everything. She could probably block the katanas with her forearm and walk away with a small gash... She seemed tough and hardened, the way Nemesis was just beating her and shit. No, she can be hurt like a normal human. She can be cut, can bleed, just like a normal human.

Black Mamba is not as strong as her, but Mamba was as fast, and showed some uber swordsmanship.

I'm not leaning either way at the moment. Taking a punch from Nemesis is different than being sliced open with a katana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.