odin vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
galactus is fully powered who wins?

galactusischere
Galactus.

brownqk
Odin has no chance; spite thread....

quanchi112
Galactus, easily.

Lord_Talron
durband

facepalm2

rotiart
A depowered tyrant would go head to head with Odin
a full power tyrant goes head to head with am average showing galactus

but a "full powered" galactus births another universe and wrecks this one

Omega Vision
You could make Galactus starving and then Odin might have a decent shot of taking a small majority.

Stunner2xx
big G would give him his ultimate attack

a Galatic spicy mexican burrito fart. Odin would die instantly
whe would even smell it during his odinsleep and turn it to odinnightmare

Colossus-Big C
odin would kill a starving galactus that was run off by thor
besides that, galactus is on another level

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galactus and very easily. Spite thread

janus77
Galactus blinks Odin out of existence. can't believe anyone could consider this a match? too much Thorlove going on in here no.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reading this thread reminds me how far the totem pole Odin has fallen.

Slaanesh
this is spite..

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Reading this thread reminds me how far the totem pole Odin has fallen.

Wasn't Silver Age Odin about as overpowered compared to his later self as PC Supes is to modern Supes?

Black bolt z
Spite against odin.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by cdtm
Wasn't Silver Age Odin about as overpowered compared to his later self as PC Supes is to modern Supes?

SA Odin was said to be equal to Galactus in terms of power.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm

It was more like Galactus was weaker back then than Odin being weaker currently. Though the Silver Age did have more WTF feats from Thor and Odin alike than the modern day and age.

McNasty996
Galactus 10/10 no competition

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It was more like Galactus was weaker back then than Odin being weaker currently. Though the Silver Age did have more WTF feats from Thor and Odin alike than the modern day and age. Does odin win this if he freezes time?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Does odin win this if he freezes time?

Seeing as Galactus is many times more powerful than Odin, no.

And laughing at this weak debating attempt.

quanchi112

And laughing at this weak debating attempt. So if you're more powerful then time freeze doesn't work? What? where do you come up with this stuff. you can either resist the tactic or not just because I am more powerful than someone but if they have the ability to freeze me in time can I resist it simply because I am more powerful?

JakeTheBank
So if you're more powerful then time freeze doesn't work? What? where do you come up with this stuff. you can either resist the tactic or not just because I am more powerful than someone but if they have the ability to freeze me in time can I resist it simply because I am more powerful?

I can't tell if you're trying to troll on purpose or genuinely believe the stuff you type out.

quanchi112
I can't tell if you're trying to troll on purpose or genuinely believe the stuff you type out. So if acharacter is more powerful than another one who has time powers you can't feeze them in time? Right? Is this what you are saying?

kgkg
Galactus also has time manipulation abilities so Odin won't be able to use that tactic on him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Galactus also has time manipulation abilities so Odin won't be able to use that tactic on him. Jake didn't know that. To suggest anyone more powerful than anyone with time powers can resist this tactic is simply incorrect and something he just made up.

JakeTheBank
Jake didn't know that. To suggest anyone more powerful than anyone with time powers can resist this tactic is simply incorrect and something he just made up.

Don't presume what I know and what I don't know.

And again, LOL at bringing your Void butt hurt into another thread. Keep on trolling, Quan.

quanchi112
Don't presume what I know and what I don't know.

And again, LOL at bringing your Void butt hurt into another thread. Keep on trolling, Quan. Unlike you I am consistent in my arguments. You didn't say Galactus can resist the attack you said anyone more powerful can resist anyone less powerful with time powers. Do you still stand by that statement?

JakeTheBank
Unlike you I am consistent in my arguments. You didn't say Galactus can resist the attack you said anyone more powerful can resist anyone less powerful with time powers. Do you still stand by that statement?

You're consistent with Void/Thanos wank and self serving arguments. Don't kid yourself.

I didn't say "anyone more powerful can resist anyone less powerful with time powers", either.

I said:

And laughing at this weak debating attempt.

Galactus and Odin are two specific examples, not "Character A more powerful than Character B with time manipulation" and in addition to Galactus being default more powerful than Odin, he has specific methods to stop Odin from using such a tactic. So a nice big fail attempt at your trolling.

quanchi112
You're consistent with Void/Thanos wank and self serving arguments. Don't kid yourself.

I didn't say "anyone more powerful can resist anyone less powerful with time powers", either.

I said:

Galactus and Odin are two specific examples, not "Character A more powerful than Character B with time manipulation" and in addition to Galactus being default more powerful than Odin, he has specific methods to stop Odin from using such a tactic. So a nice big fail attempt at your trolling. You said he is more powerful than Odin so therefore he resists. You didn't say he can resist time powers.

If you would have said time manipulation I wouldn't have said anything but since kg told you you changed your tune.

All are in agreement Galactus wins anyways and this thread has been done prior to.

G stomps, this debate is retarded

JakeTheBank
You said he is more powerful than Odin so therefore he resists. You didn't say he can resist time powers.

If you would have said time manipulation I wouldn't have said anything but since kg told you you changed your tune.

All are in agreement Galactus wins anyways and this thread has been done prior to.

So, you're admitting to trolling, then?

quanchi112
So, you're admitting to trolling, then? No, I said I had a problem with your logic. I was also curious as to Odin using timestop in all his threads with you or just certain ones.

Colossus-Big C
So if you're more powerful then time freeze doesn't work? What? where do you come up with this stuff. you can either resist the tactic or not just because I am more powerful than someone but if they have the ability to freeze me in time can I resist it simply because I am more powerful? this is exactly correct.

just like silver surfer cant turn someone like odin or thanos into cookies or something
and loki cant turn thor or odin into trees.

Mshinu
Meh. Even a starving Big G tears off Odin`s beard and kicks his wrinkly butt.

amnesia
Odin could only take on classic galactus. He wasn't much of a threat, really.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this is exactly correct.

just like silver surfer cant turn someone like odin or thanos into cookies or something
and loki cant turn thor or odin into trees. It has to do with their ability to fight off the attack or not. These characters have resistance to this there's no logic anywhere that says just because you're more powerful time powers can't affect you.

Colossus-Big C
It has to do with their ability to fight off the attack or not. These characters have resistance to this there's no logic anywhere that says just because you're more powerful time powers can't affect you. ares has no time powers, but still was unaffected when nate stopped time around them

Black bolt z
And quan according to you sentry resisted stranges time stop.There is much more a marginal difference between galactus and odin and strange and sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.